TWO. never have i ever... dressed like regina george

DEVI SEEMED to be going through her midlife crisis a little early

After Ben told the duo what the UN actually meant she could only see red.

She had talked to Kalani, Fabiola, and Eleanor about dressing up in "ridiculously hot" clothes so they could prove that they weren't unfuckable nerds.

Kalani sat on her bed as Jodie Sweetin threw random tops and bottoms out of Kalani's closet.

"What did Devi say she wanted you to wear?" Jodie asked.

"Something that will make us look like fuckable nerds."

Jodie nodded, "Well, I hate to burst Devi's bubble, but what she has in mind isn't in your closet."

"What does she have in mind then?"

Jodie approached Kalani, holding her face in her hands and squeezing her cheeks, "You are so smart, yet no nothing about sex."

"I'm just not interested in having it yet. When I'm ready I'll know."

"This is why you're smart and I'm just your conscious." Jodie smiled, turning back to the closet, "Looks like the most fuckable outfit you have is 2004 Regina George."

Jodie threw a pink fuzzy top out of the closet along with a black high waisted skirt that covered her thighs.

"Why are the only shoes you have are dirty, nasty converse and one pair of heels?"

"They're Meredith's. She twisted her ankle in them so she gave them to me."

Meredith was definitely the more fashionable sister. She worked as a personal assistant to the well known celebrity that Kalani knew nothing about.

Of course, of Kalani wanted to change her style, all she had to do was ask Meredith for a complete closet makeover, but she like how she dressed. It made Kalani, Kalani.

"Can't I wear something that actually says "Hey, there's Kalani, just more stylish."

Jodie turned one last time, examining Kalani's closet throughly. She smiled and pulled out a short, denim skirt and a black top of her closet.