Say my name

By BNB2023

⚠️18+. Under 18 DNI ⚠️. Recruited by S.H.I.E.L.D, you never imagined finding yourself at the mercy of a God a... More

The beginning
Omg did i just say that out loud??
The Party
Wtf just happened!!
Where did she go
Good girl
Who is Loki
Who knew she could do that?
Dance with me Cap
After care
We found him
Fuzzy socks
Caught off guard
Dont fall for him
The green dress
Sunset Ride
The beginning of the end
She's in danger
She's gone
Delicious thoughts
Stick to the plan
Loki
Chokehold
Shes not Acid nor Alkaline
The truth
Say my name
Steve, you saved my life
Ive got you, kid
The reminders
Happily ever after

Beg me

1K 34 2
By BNB2023

As Bucky drives you home, you can't help but feel nervous...yet excited. Memories of the last 24 hours flash in your mind. His lips on your body, hand around your throat, and inside of you. The growl he makes when he slides into your cunt. Your eyes close and your cheeks flush and you unknowingly squeeze your thighs together. Bucky notices this out of the corner of his eye and he smirks.

Bucky: "Y/N..." he says and it snaps your eyes open and you look at him.

Y/N: "Yea?"

Bucky: "Tell me what you're thinking about"

Y/N: "Oh, nothing. Why?"

Bucky slides his hand over and rests it on your leg. "cmon doll, don't get shy on me again". Your breath hitches at his touch and your body starts to tingle. You look over at him and struggle to form words.

Y/N: "I...it's just...You..." is all you can seem to get out. You hear him quietly laugh.

Bucky: "We are going to play a game tonight Y/N"

Y/N: "ok...what kind of game?"

He smiles, tightens his grip on your thigh and replies "The kind where you won't be shy around me anymore after". You get a lump in your throat and cant imagine what he is going to do with you tonight, but you pray to god it involves him naked.

You arrive back at the compound, and the two of you walk to the elevator. As you wait for the elevator, Bucky stands behind you, his hand brushing the hair away from your neck. He leans closer to you, and you feel his breath on your ear and neck as he whispers "Do you trust me?"

Breathlessly you answer "Yes". Knowing this may be a mistake. You have only known him for a day. But something about him let's you known he would never hurt you, unless it was for pleasure.

Bucky: "Good. Because...for what I have planned for you tonight..." he says as he gently nips your ear, "I'm going to need you to". A whimper escapes your lips. Warmth spreads to your core and you feel your panties get wet.

The elevator arrives and you two get on. As the elevator goes up, part of you was waiting for him to make his move. But he didn't. He just kept his eyes straight forward. They were filled with a giddy, Mischievous glow. The doors open on your guys' floor, and he grabs your hand and walks down the hall. He takes you to your room, pulls you inside and closes the door. He turns and looks at you. His eyes were now dark. Powerful. You knew you were in for something intense.

He closes the gap between you two, runs his fingers up your neck into your hair and gently pulls. You moan as he leans down and kisses you softly. He starts to pull your hair a little harder, forcing your eyes up to his. "Here is what is going to happen. I'm going to watch...."

Oh god. "Watch what?" You say.

Bucky: "while you play".

Y/N: "I don't und...". He put his finger to your lips.

Bucky: "no questions. You are going to do exactly as I tell you. Do you understand now?"

All you could do was nod your head. "Words doll. I need you to use them. Now try again. Do you understand?"

Y/N: "yes". Fuck why was this turning you on? If any other guy had spoken to you like that, you would have kicked them out. But for him, you would do anything.

Bucky: "Good girl. Now..." he says as he kneels on one knee, "put your foot up" as he taps on his leg. You do as your told, and he takes off your heel. "Now the other one". He picks up your foot, kisses the top of it and places it on the floor. He looks up at you, and starts to run his hands up your thighs. He reaches under your dress until he gets to your hips, hooks his fingers around the top of your panties and slowly pulls them down. You step out of them, and he, again, puts them in his pocket. What is his deal with taking your underwear?. "Now, go sit on the bed".

You do as your told. He stands up, he starts to take off his jacket while his gaze stays on you. You blush and start to look down.

Bucky" "No. Like always, eyes on me. Don't leave my gaze". His jacket comes off, then he takes off his t-Shirt. When he is done, he is left in just his jeans. All you can think is how this man is built like a god.

?: "oh pet...you have yet to be with a god"

What was that? You try not to let your confusion show on your face. It doesn't seem like Bucky heard anything. Great, now you're just going crazy. Cool. Perfect timing.

Bucky:" Now, I want you to back up on the bed, and rest your feet on the edge". You do as he says. "Good girl. Now..." he says as he licks his lips and crosses his arms across his chest. Heat spreads through your body and you are a bundle of nerves. "Spread your legs".

You are thrown back by this. You have no clue what Bucky is doing. He sees the nervousness on your face.

Bucky: "baby girl, spread...your...legs...let me see you" he says, staring right into your eyes. You stare right back at him, slowly opening your legs for him to see. His eyes glance down at your exposed pussy and licks his lips again. "Fuck, so perfect. " your face is bright red at this point. You have never felt this exposed. It was unsettling.

Bucky:" Touch yourself, Y/N." You glare at him for a second. "Show me how you make yourself feel good". You hold his gaze, while you slide your hand up your thigh to your center. You gently run your fingers in between your folds, and you are so wet already. You slide your fingers up and down until they are covered with your juices. You find your swollen bud, and start rubbing circles. Your eyes close and you bite your lip, and let a moan escape.

?: "oh princess, I can make you scream with just my touch" you thought you hear Bucky say.

Your eyes find Bucky's gaze again. He is kneeling down, watching you play with your clit.

Y/N: "if you can do it, you should"

Bucky: "patience doll. I'm enjoying the show" he says smirking. "Now, slide your fingers into that very wet cunt". You look down and see his cock bulging through his jeans. That little voice in your head reminds you of the power you have over this man. He wants a show, so give him one.

Y/N: "come closer." You say, realizing he is still halfway across the room. He smiles and moves to the edge of the bed. You continue to rub your clit with one hand, and use your other hand to slide into your pussy. You start moving your fingers in and out, letting your eyes close again and moaning into the feeling. You can feel Bucky run his hands up your legs to your thighs, then gripping them. He pushes your legs open further.

Bucky: "That's right baby girl, let me see how you fuck yourself". Another moan escapes your throat.

Y/N: "Mmm fuck,,, bucky..." you moan out

Bucky: "Yes baby girl?"

Y/N: "I need you."

Bucky: "Not yet doll, but fuck I love to hear you beg".

?: "you begging is the most addicting thing I have ever heard"

Y/N: "oh god Bucky, please!" You can hear him quietly growl, followed by a humming sound. You glance up and see your phone ringing. You let it go and try to block it out and keep going.

Bucky: "mm fuck doll, don't stop". You grin and keep pushing your fingers in and out. Circling your clit. Bucky is squeezing your thighs tighter and it pushes you closer to your coil snapping.

Y/N: "Buck, I'm going to cum".

Bucky: "good". You come undone, your coil snaps and you can't hold your moan back. "Keep going baby, don't stop until you ride it out".

Your hips are bucking, and your body tries to squeeze your legs closed, but Bucky holds them open. "I need to see the mess you make baby girl".

Y/N: "fuck" you moan. You ride your high. You pull your fingers out of yourself and push yourself up to face Bucky. He is flushed. Smirking. He moves his eyes to meet yours.

Bucky: "Still shy, doll?" He asks you. You glare at him for a moment, then slowly move your hand to his lips. He opens his mouth, and you place your fingers to his tongue as he licks your cum off of them. His eyes close, and he moans like it's the best meal he has ever had. You hear the humming again, and see your phone ringing again. Unknown number flashes on the screen. Bucky grabs it, opens the drawer in your night stand to put your phone away. As he does, he spots something red. He looks at you, curious.

Y/N: "go ahead. Bring it out" you tell him. He grabs the item and realizes the prize he has found. He puts your phone in the drawer and closes it.

Bucky: "Dirty girl....you brought a vibrator with you here?"

Y/N: "Yes I did. I didn't know a super soldier would be fucking me into oblivion, so I brought it with me".

Bucky: "Well, I could find a few ways to use this." He grabs the bottom of your dress and takes it off and throws it to the floor. As you look up at him, your hands reach up to his belt and you start to take it off. "Needy little thing aren't you".

You take his belt off, unbutton his jeans, and slide them down. He watches you intensely as start palming his cock through his boxer briefs. A low moan escapes his lips. You slowly take off his briefs, releasing his erection. He continues to watch you as you lick your lips and take him in your hand and gently squeeze as you start stroking him. You lean in, and tongue under his entire length as you glance up at him and smile. You run your tongue over the tip, tasting his pre cum. Your hand is still working his shaft as you wrap your lips around the head and start working in tandem.

He is so large, you can't take him all in. You are stroking and sucking his cock at an agonizing slow pace and intentionally looking up at him. The way this man drives you crazy, you know you can play this game too. You start to slowly pick up your speed, taking a little more of him in your mouth each time. His moans progressively get louder. His cock reaches the back of your throat.

Bucky: "Fuck, there's that dirty little slut I love". His words spark something in you. Something dark. The need to please this man overwhelmed you. This man makes you want to do things you have never tried. You take more of him into your throat until you gag on him. The sound and feeling of you choking on his cock makes his head fall back, releasing an animalistic growl, and you moan around him. His gaze comes back up and meets yours. He reaches his hand up and his thumb wipes away the tears and mascara running down your face.

Bucky: "God you look beautiful like this". You pull back some, taking him out of your throat and continue stroking and sucking at the same time. Picking up your pace. Every few strokes, taking him back in as much as you can until he gags you again, drool running down your chin. He pulls himself out of your mouth, reaches down and grips your throat and pulls you to your feet. He watches as a smile spreads across your lips.

His lips crash into yours. He's kissing you hard, rough, needy. He bites your bottom lip, moans coming from you both. His hand still around your throat as he roughly pushes you back on to the bed. Before you can move, he is on top of you. He grabs your toy, and pushes his knee between your legs. He's kneeling on the bed, grabs both of your legs, and lays them over each of his. He leans down and brushes his lips across your neck.

Y/N: "Bucky please..."

Bucky: "Please what? Say it?"

You Buck your hips against him. "Please!!!" You say in a whimper.

Bucky: "Tell me. Tell me what you are begging for". His words shoot heat to your core and you are already feeling yourself throbbing, unable to speak. He grabs your arms and pins them above your head with one hand. Suddenly you feel and intense vibration on your nipple.

Y/N: "mmm oh god" moaning as your eyes close. His lips finding your other nipple. You desperately want to close your legs to get some friction.

Bucky: "What do you want Y/N. Cmon...beg me"

He switches sides with your vibrator and his lips. Your whimpers growing into moans.

Y/N: "James! Please!"

He smiles. He loves the sound of his real name out of your lips. He slowly moves the vibrator down to your clit. The moment you feel it, you're arching your back, a moan so loud you're sure it would wake the whole floor. Bucky smiles.

?: "just wait until your moaning my name pet" you hear but you cannot comprehend what is happening in this moment.

You feel your coil so close to snapping. Your body starts writhing underneath Bucky. As you are about to explode, Bucky moves the rose away. You whimper in frustration, and look up at Bucky.

Bucky: "Doll, I plan on making this last...all...night" as he kisses you again. You feel his fingers running down your lips, then you watch as he brings his fingers up to his mouth.

Y/N: "Bucky, what are you doing to me?"

Bucky: "I want to make you a fucking mess". Suddenly his lips are on your clit. The stark contrast between your vibrator and his tongue makes you twitch. Your hips try to grind against his face, but you feel his arm push you back down and he holds you there. His tongue licks up and down your lips, then dips it into your pussy, then back to your swollen clit. You feel him shift, and then suddenly feel his fingers sliding into you. He's curling his fingers expertly, hitting your g spot every time.

Y/N:" fuck, mmm, I need you, please!"

Bucky: "How do you need me baby? Beg me...beg me like the needy little slut you are". His voice low and rough. He starts moving his fingers faster. Your orgasm is building again and you're trying to force it away but you are struggling. He feels you start to pulse around his fingers then pulls them out. You shoot up again, anger in your eyes as he has denied you of another orgasm. You open your mouth to say something but his hand grabs your throat again. "I told you baby girl, beg me. Beg me to fuck you so hard and deep until you're a drooling mess and can't even say your own name. Say it. Cmon...say it" he says in low growl.

Y/N: "Please " you beg in a whimper.

He squeezes your throat a little harder. "Please what, doll. "

Y/N: "Fuck me daddy".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

804K 15.5K 51
WARNING: 18+ Smut / Lovestory Bucky x Reader When training at the Avengers compound to be an undercover agent and martial artist, you catch someones...
212K 8.8K 27
[ LOKI x READER ] [ thor: ragnarok ] C O M P L E T E D ◇ ◇ ◇ When the god of mischief shows up uninvited to your home and asks you to check on his fa...
312K 8.9K 50
As a brokenhearted Dominatrix, you run an exclusive sex club. With a whip in your hand you know who you are. Natasha watches Buckys continue to find...
2.9K 220 22
⚠️ 18+ only, under 18, DNI⚠️ Bucky POV: I escaped Hydra 1 year ago, and have been on the run from S.H.E.I.L.D. ever since. I've managed to fly under...