Slow Dance With The Devil [Bb...

By FriedBrain9

Bitterness. Cold. Hotheaded. Are all things that Kim Minji, the young CEO, is familiar with. She's rich and s... More

May I Have Your Attention Please
I Don't Want Her
Morning Coffee(s)
Predator Cat and Docile Dog
White Lie
Dine In Hell
Starting the Dive
The Night Shift
There's No Turning Back
Let Me Know You Better (1)
Let Me know You Better (2)
Bold Move
Flip The Switch
The Trap Went Well
Giraffe And Deer
Into Her Nest
Love, Affection, Lust
Disclosure
All The Weird Feelings
Love You In The Dark
Hard Heart
To Break Down Your Walls
Her Darkest Scars
Already Damaged
Please Let Me In
Trusting
Revenge Party [M]
Genuine Desire [M]
A Blast from The Past
Sisters
Broken Handcuffs
Allies
No One Can Refuse Her
The Perfect Pair (1) - M
The Perfect Pair (2) - M
The Perfect Pair (3)
Bloody Hands From The Past
The Lingering Stench of Carcasses
What We Have, What We Had
Her Decision
Immersion Of The Past
And Above All, It Is You
I Love You
The Last Note
The Vows and The Heirs (1): Devoted To You
The Vows and The Heirs (2): Treasure

After The Party

9.9K 437 338
By FriedBrain9

Minji stares at the two men carrying Han Woo's lifeless body to the back building to be dissolved in a large vat of acid, she takes a drag on her cigarette.

She checked her watch, it was 9pm now. Haerin approached her, she had changed her clothes, "You should go home, Hanni must be waiting for you." she gave Minji a bottle of Soju.

Minji took the bottle, "You go home first with Haerin, I'll wait for Jin Sang, he's on his way. I sent Han here, I'll go home with him later."

Hyein approached them and bowed, "They said it will take 3-4 days to clean up everything, including deciphering the body." she said.

"Make sure no traces are left behind, and give an extra bonus to each of them. Tell them to burn this house down too." Minji looked at them, "Thank you." she said.

Haerin and Hyein gaped in confusion.

Kim Minji said thank you?

Minji took her phone from her pants pocket and checked it.

Wifey🐰
07:58 pm
Are you okay? I haven't heard from you all day. Don't forget to eat, I'll be waiting for you.

07:58 pm
I love you Minji.

09:01 pm
I'm doing fine, I've already eaten. I'll be home before dawn.

She stuffed her phone back into her pants, staring at her blood-soiled shirt.

I'm a murderer.

But I don't regret it.

But what will Hanni think if she tells her later?

"What will happen after this?" Haerin took the cigarette case from Minji's jacket pocket, "There won't be anything, that bastard's true colors have already been exposed, and people will probably assume he disappeared or committed suicide out of shame. His family won't dare to look for him either, it's a big disgrace Haerin."

Minji threw her cigarette butt on the ground and stomped on it, "Life will go on." she exhaled the last of her smoke.

"What about you?"
Minji stared far ahead, "I have no regrets, he deserved to die. I'm just thinking about how to tell Hanni about this."

"Do you think she'd be happy if she knew that bastard was dead?" Haerin lit her cigarette.
"I...don't know."

She then rubbed her hair, "Go home Haerin, Danielle is probably worried right now."
Haerin exhaled the smoke, "She'll be fine." she replied, she then glanced at Hyein, "This giraffe is the one to worry about, she's dating a deer with a dragon personality."

Hyein was silent, her brows furrowed slightly.

Yoona hadn't contacted her since she sent her a message this afternoon. She sighed.

"Well, me and Hyein will leave now, you be careful on your way." she then spread her arms, "Sisterly hug?" she grinned.

Minji looked at her expressionlessly, "No." she said coldly.

Haerin pouted, "You're cruel. Let's go Hyein." she said while heading for their car.

Hyein bowed to Minji, "I take my leave Miss, be careful on your way home." she then followed Haerin.

Minji told her two bodyguards to go with them.

Her eyes then looked back at the house, suddenly feeling regretful.

I should have tortured him until he was dying..I shouldn't have killed him right away.
But I lost control because of his words.

She closed her eyes.

Pham, what are you going to say about this?

I don't want to lose your love...

----------------------------------------

Hyein closed her apartment door carefully, she took off her shoes and put her bag on the floor. Her eyes wandered around, the place was dark, only the kitchen light was on.

She picked up her bag and headed to her bedroom, opening the door quietly, her eyes immediately checking the bed.

Yoona's curvy silhouette was on it, lying on her side.

Hyein exhaled her breath out slowly.

At least she came back here.

She felt guilty, but no one should know what they did.

She placed her bag next to the dressing table chair and stepped into her bathroom.

30 minutes later.

Hyein put on her hoodie and opened the bathroom door.

"HOLY SHIT!!!" she jumped in surprise, taking a few steps back while clutching her chest.

She then stood up awkwardly, looking at Yoona who stood in front of the bathroom door, staring at her.

"Welcome home." said the curly-haired one, her eyes glazed over, "May I know where you're from?" she asked.

"I already told you..."
"All you said was that you went with Minji and Haerin, somewhere. That's it, period, no more details." Yoona cut Hyein off.

Hyein fell silent.

Yoona averted her face to not show her falling tears. She was worried to death that the taller woman left in the morning, had no news all day, and only came home at midnight.

Even after she got here she still didn't say anything.

"Yesterday you left at midnight without saying anything, and today you're doing it again, no word at all.

I don't know where you went, what you did, when you'll be back. And here you are just standing with your mouth sealed like always." she rubbed her forehead.

"Say something Hyein, I don't want to guess or assume." she said in frustration.

She then looked at Hyein, waiting for an answer from the woman. But Hyein just averted her eyes, and still didn't say anything.

Yoona sobbed and scoffed, she then turned around and headed for the bed.

Hyein sighed, she then walked slowly to the bed, climbed on it, and approached Yoona who was crying while her back was turned to her.

"Baby..."

Yoona turned around and kissed Hyein, hugging her tightly, "I'm so worried about you do you know that?" she hit Hyein's shoulder.

"I miss you but I can't do anything because I don't know where you are." she buried her face in her chest.

Hyein hugged Yoona back, "I'm sorry, I won't do it again." she kissed her forehead, "Did you eat?" she asked softly.

Yoona pulled her body from Hyein's embrace, "You think I can eat when I'm worried about you?" she hit Hyein's shoulder again.

"I'm sorry." Hyein looked down, "You're still not going to tell me are you." Yoona's face looked very sad, she felt a little hurt because she didn't feel trusted by Hyein.

"At least you came back." she said then, she wiped her tears.
Hyein pulled her back into her embrace, "Of course I'll come back to you." she said while furrowing her brows.

"I was afraid you would leave, but I was glad when I saw you on my bed." she pressed the tip of her nose to the tip of Yoona's nose.

Yoona grasped Hyein's shirt tightly, "You idiot..." she bit her lip and kissed her on the lips, "I missed you so much." she looked into Hyein's dark brown eyes, rubbed her neck, and then kissed her again.

Hyein kissed back, "I missed you too... so much." Her hand slipped into Yoona's pajamas, her thumb caressing the woman's waist.

Yoona hugged the taller woman tightly, "Now let's sleep, you must be tired." she whispered.

"I can do it if it's just one round."

"No."

----------------------------------------

The two British Shorthair cats circled around Haerin's legs like they were performing a ritual, they noisily mewed for food, one of them raising its two front paws to Haerin's calf.

"Why is Mong's food in your bowl?" she rubbed her hair in frustration, no wonder the twins didn't want to touch the food. The wet food was meant for Mong, her Maine Coon.

"Miss Danielle insisted on feeding them." Her butler emerged from the darkness of the living room.

"GOD DAMN IT!!!" Haerin jumped up and held on to the kitchen table, "Why did you do that?" she held her chest.

"So I showed her where you keep the cat food and she said she already knew which one to give them." the man said again, not caring about his young lady's shock.

Haerin wanted to cry.

Her cats were so picky and they already knew their own food. They were given the wrong food, of course they wouldn't eat it. They must be starving.

She couldn't blame Dani, the woman probably just wanted to help her.

"I'll take care of this first, please help me take this to the back garden, Mong must be there." she said.

The butler bowed and took the tin bowl from Haerin's hand.

----
****

Haerin went upstairs and opened the bedroom door, she immediately went to the bathroom to change her clothes and clean herself up.

After a while she came out and went to bed, she was tired and wanted to sleep.

Hero was relaxing in her side of the bed, next to Danielle who was already asleep.

Insolent cat.

She picked up the cat, who immediately mewed loudly in protest. "No one should sleep next to Dani but me." Haerin grumbled.

She put Hero on the floor, the cat immediately smacked her foot.

"I don't care." Haerin said as she climbed onto the bed and hugged Danielle. The woman moved slightly, she turned to return Haerin's hug and kissed her neck, "Hey." she said in a sleepy voice.

Haerin kissed her forehead, "Hello baby.", Danielle smiled, "Is your business settled?" she asked, Haerin nodded, "It went well."

"Have you eaten yet?" Danielle yawned, she closed her eyes, and fell back asleep.

Haerin sighed and smiled slightly, "Good night Dani."

----------------------------------------

Hanni pulled her shawl around her shoulders, staring at Minji's silhouette in the dim living room lights that were only partially lit.
She was sitting on the sofa, staring intently at the TV, a wine glass in her right hand.

"Are you okay?" she asked softly, leaning against the doorframe.

Minji looked back at her, "Come here." she said quietly, Hanni went over to her and kissed her forehead, she then furrowed her brows, Minji had a faint smell of blood, mixed with the smell of carbolic.

She sat next to her and rubbed the back of her hand, "What's wrong?"

Minji glanced at her, her face expressionless. Hanni began to worry, she stood up and turned on the light. Her eyes then scanned her partner, there were dried blood stains on some parts of her shirt.

Hanni walked back over to Minji and sat back down next to her, "Are you hurt?" she asked with a worried look on her face.

"No."
"Then whose blood is on your shirt?"

Minji fell silent again. She was going to say it, she didn't want to hide anything from Hanni.

"Minji..."
"I killed him."

Hanni's hand that was about to grab Minji's arm stopped, she looked at the taller woman's face.

"I killed him Pham."

Hanni tried to open her mouth, her lips trembling, was Minji joking right now? No, she never joked, and that face...that face meant it.

"Who?" asked Hanni, starting to feel scared.
Minji looked back at her, staring into her eyes. Hanni shuddered, those eyes were dark and emotionless.

"Park Han Woo."

Hanni froze.

"Minji...this afternoon all the TVs were broadcasting news about him..."
"Yes, and I was torturing him at that time." Minji cut in.

"The blood on your shirt..." Hanni couldn't go on anymore.

"He doesn't deserve to live Pham, with that kind of behavior. After what he did to you." Minji gritted her teeth.

Hanni stared at Minji, she looked like the first time Hanni met her, but colder and meaner.

"Minji..you promised.."

Minji woke up abruptly, "YOU DON'T HAVE TO DEFEND A GARBAGE AT ALL!!!" she roared angrily, throwing her glass at the TV screen, it immediately shattered into pieces.

"HE'S A SCUMBAG! FUCKING BASTARD!! SEX CRIMINAL!!!" Minji flipped the living room table over with all her might, the crystal display on top fell over and shattered, the thick marble table hitting the floor with a loud bang.

Hanni covered her ears in fear, she looked at Minji who was now aiming at the bookcase by the window, "Minji.." she followed her but immediately dodged to the side when Minji dropped the bookcase angrily.

"I NEVER PROMISED!! NEVER!!" Minji shouted while facing Hanni.

Hanni's tears fell.

"HE HARASSED YOU AND YOU EXPECTED ME TO PROMISE?! WHAT SHOULD I PROMISE?!" she punched the wall repeatedly.

"THAT BASTARD DESERVES TO DIE!! DIE! HE...he..." Minji stopped her punches, she sobbed and pressed her forehead against the wall, "He raped you..."

Hanni approached Minji, lowered her head and slid her body between Minji and the wall, she cupped both of her cheeks, kissing her lips sadly.

"Please..." Hanni wiped Minji's tears, "It's enough Minji.." she whispered with a broken heart.

"No." Minji hissed, "I'll kill his family too." her eyes flashed with anger, her hand reached into her pants pocket for her cell phone.

Hanni grabbed her arm, "Stop it.", Minji jerked Hanni's hand away, "Didn't they look down on you too? And think money can solve everything?!!!" she yelled.

"Minji, you killed him, that's enough. Please..." Hanni cried.

"NOTHING WILL EVER BE ENOUGH!!!"

Hanni grabbed Minji's face and kissed her lips, kissing her with all her heart. Wanting, demanding Minji to understand her.

She kissed her like the night they almost made love, full of passion, but this time with deep sadness.

Minji lifted Hanni, carried her into the bedroom, and placed her gently on the bed. They were still kissing.

Minji couldn't explain how she felt right now. This was more than ever, there was nothing like this. There never will be.

Hanni released her lips and rubbed Minji's cheek, looking at her with a tearful face, "Is me being by your side not enough for you?" she asked in a sad whisper.

Minji clenched her jaw.

"Is us being together not enough for you?" Hanni asked again.

"Please, it's enough with my past Minji, let's just live our future. I don't want you to get into any trouble. I don't want to lose you." Hanni sobbed.

And all Minji's anger was instantly extinguished. She looked at Hanni who was crying under her, "Please..."

Minji brought her face closer and kissed Hanni gently, she hugged her tightly, "I'm sorry." she murmured into Hanni's neck.

Hanni stroked Minji's hair, kissing her forehead lovingly, "Are you okay now?" she whispered, still sobbing. Minji nodded.

"If I have to be honest..." Hanni sighed, "His death can't make me just forget about that day. It's a past that will continue to haunt me, I can only face it and live my next day.

But it disappeared when I was with you, and I want it to stay that way. I just want to have the memory of you." Hanni held Minji's arm tightly.

"I don't approve of what you did but thank you..thank you for doing it for me." she kissed her again.

Hanni suddenly released her lips, "You really asked Haerin and Hyein to help you kill him?"
Minji nodded, Hanni smacked her shoulder, "What if you guys get caught later? Think about Danielle and Yoona too!" she scolded.

Minji snorted, "They had a lot of fun doing it too. I took care of everything anyway." she said, her face then becoming expressionless again, "I just regret that I didn't torture him longer."

"That's enough." Hanni kissed Minji's lips, "That's enough Minji.." she whispered, kissing the taller woman's lips again, her slender fingers slowly unbuttoning Minji's shirt, "You should take a shower and rest."

Minji waited until Hanni was done unbuttoning all the buttons, she took off her shirt, threw it on the floor, her hands slipped into the woman's pajamas, "Pham.." she whispered.

"Minji..you need to take a shower..." Hanni's breath caught as Minji's fingers brushed the sides of her breasts, "I want you." Minji whispered, kissing Hanni's neck.

The Vietnamese tried to push her away, "Minji..." she couldn't contain her arousal when Minji pulled down her nightgown in the blink of an eye and sucked gently on her breasts.

A loud moan escapes Hanni's mouth and Minji's member immediately stands erect, making her pants feel tight.

They kiss passionately, Hanni's hands move to undo Minji's sports bra and pants, a bulge is soon visible in the CEO's boxers, Hanni bites her lip.

Minji is once again on top of Hanni, kissing her body gently and carefully. Hanni's moans fill the room, Minji lowers her lips towards Hanni's pussy area.

Her fingers rub Hanni's crotch, ready to pull down her panties. She stopped suddenly when she touched the woman's scar.

Han Woo's words came back to her.

She stood up and moved away from Hanni, panting.

"Minji?"

No.

Tears welled up in her eyes.

"Minji!" Hanni quickly got off the bed and hugged her, "Tell me what's wrong." she whispered softly.

"I can't..." Minji tried to pull her body away but Hanni held her back.
"Minji, whatever it is we'll face it together, remember?" she caressed the Korean's cheek, "Tell me." she whispered again.

"He said..." Minji took a breath, "He said I would only imagine his face if we...we.." Minji couldn't continue, "I can't do this to you..." she whispered in a hurt tone of voice.

Hanni was silent.

She then kissed Minji's lips, very gently, very carefully, like Minji was fragile. She looked deeply into Minji's eyes.

"We will prove him wrong, I will prove him wrong." she kissed Minji's lips again, "I want you.." she whispered.

Hanni took two steps back, pulling down her panties so she was completely naked.

"I want you to make love to me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.7K 2.1K 28
She stalks her and is inlove with her in the most infuriating way. "The sounds of her breathing as I lie beneath her bed in silence. Hanni Pham is mi...
67.9K 4.8K 24
Kim Minji loves the idea of not being committed to anyone, and no consequences, which is why she feels it necessary to have sex with any attractive p...
25.2K 1.2K 20
Hanni Pham a well known vampire from her area, also one of the richest. She travels and has to go to college in Seoul Korea. Haerin the rich student...
20.9K 919 17
In a school full of attractive people, Minji suddenly find herself choosing between 2 girls. Hanni and Haerin. Who will she choose? A love triangle b...