Beyond The World

By tumsehii

Male lead - karan kundrra, 30 years old ( profession- business man, ceo of kkundrra industries) Handsome,hot... More

Authors note
//characters info//
//chapter -1//
//wayangankar mansion//
//kkundrra mansion //
// chapter -2//
//chapter -3//
//chapter -4//
//chapter -5//
//chapter -6//
//chapter -7//
//chapter -8//
//chapter -9//
//chapter -10//
//chapter -11//
//chapter -12//
//chapter -13//
//chapter -14//
//chapter -15//
//chapter -16//
//chapter -17//
//chapter -18//
//chapter -19//
//chapter -20//
//chapter -21//
//chapter -22//
//chapter -23//
//chapter -24//
//chapter-25//
//chapter -26//
//chapter-27//
//chapter -28//
//chapter -29//
//chapter -30//
//chapter -31//
//chapter -32//
//chapter -33//
suggestions
//chapter -34//
//chapter -36//
//chapter -37//
//chapter -38//
//chapter -39//
//chapter -40//
//chapter -41//
//chapter -42//
//chapter -43//
//note//
//chapter -44//
//chapter -45//
//chapter -46//
//chapter -47
//chapter -48//
//chapter -49//
//Note//
Note

//chapter -35//

1.5K 168 15
By tumsehii

Next morning Karan wakeup and saw..teju is sleeping on him.. looking so cute..he kissed her forehead!!....and that time teju opened her eyes and said " good morning sunny"

Karan- good morning wifey🥰and again pecked her forehead and she smiled...

Teju got down from bed...but suddenly remembered something and hide..her... with a blanket....

Karan- what are you hidding baby...(smirked)..I've already. Watched everything!!

Teju glared at him...and karan said - let's take shower together 😜 you know save water 😉

Teju blushed.....Karan went towards her slowly and pick up in his arms...and... went to Washroom!!
..............,.............................,.............................,.

Rest you all can imagine 😉

After taking a romantic shower!!!  Both come out of washroom....and got ready...

(Outfits)

And went downstairs all were there.....they wished.... them good morning....

Then all  heared some sound looked back pratik was saying.... sorry to Shreya and Shreya was ignoring him...

Pratik - Shreya baby!! Listen baby...

Shreya - hun😏 and sit on sofa...

Teju- what happened bhabs...why bhai is saying sorry to you...

Shreya - woh..i wanted to eat samosha... I'm bored with healthy food...he shouted at me said " you are not allowed to eat junk foods only can eat healthy foods"

All shooked at her childness...Karan is controlling his smile.... pratik said- ruk beta Teri bari ayegi na tab mein bata ta hu tujhe rukk ..

Teju blushed listening this- um bhabs main banake lati hun apke liye samosa healthy waala thik hai ...and left from there....and went to kitchen...

All laughed 😁😁

After sometime....all went to dining table for breakfast!!.teju come with samosa.plate...

Shreya - thank u baby i love you and kissed her cheeks 😘...

Teju smiled..and Said- my cutie bhabs...Aram se Beth kar khao...

All were eating except Karan....tm Said- beta why are you not eating...tumhare liye kuch aur bana du...

Karan shooked her head...

Tm- toh phir kyu nahi kha rahe ho....

Teju sighed and come near him and feed him a bite... after that...he started eating!!

Km- actually Karan always eat... first bite of his food from her hands... even when he is out of the town...he always vc her...and eat food with her...

Tm smiled and nodded ... then after eating all left for their respective works..

.......at night...all were sitting on living room after having dinner....... spending time with each other

Km- teju Karan

Karan - yes mummy...teju also looked at her..

Km give karan something

Karan - mom honeymoon ki tickets

Km- hnn tum dono ki honeymoon ki tickets... listening this teju turned red and looking down..

Karan also blushing but trying to hide...
- mumma..

Km- shaddi ke baad tum dono kahi pe ghumne nahi Gaye ho....toh...jao..enjoy Karo....waise toh..har waqt kaam kaam...
This is final...you are going that's it

Then both agreed to go....

Next morning!!!

Both karan and teju wakeup and. Have their breakfast and get ready to leave for
Airport!!

They come to drop them at airport....

They had booked first...class sit for them..it has every luxury....it was long journey....so teju started watching kdrama....and karan was doing something on phone...and felling sleepy...she was sleeping uncomfortably...Karan made her...sleep comfortably...stroking her hair....

After sometimes teju wake up and saw...she was sleeping on karan's shoulder and karan is sleeping..she smiled and looking at him and kissed softly on his cheeks... then karan also wakeup

After long journey... finally they reached at Paris!!

Michael- sir...mr.satpal kundrra..had informed us about you both..i hope ...you have great journey!!

Karan - Yes!!

Michael - sir ma'am this is your cab...it will take you..to the hotel...i'll be there tomorrow for guide you..

And both left for the hotel...teju  already slept...on way.....so karan waked her up" hey!! Sweetie....wake up...we reached!!!..."...she opened her... eyes and said -ohh shit!!.i slept... sorry sorry....i was tired so...i slept... sorry 😔

Karan- heyy!! It's ok why are you saying sorry i know you were tired so slept ...chalo 😊....and kissed her forehead...teju smiled....and they both went inside ..

both went inside the hotel ..km and kd had already booked room for them..

teju's pov

we reached at hotel... receptionist greeted us...and show us our room...it was beautiful!! big... with balcony i... opened the door and i can see eiffel tower from there ...

"sunny" i shouted

"what happened jaan ...why are you shouting my name "

"look at the view.. it's beautiful "

"ya...but not more than you "

i blushed.... after that we talk with our parents for some times...then ...Karan said - jaan come let's sleep....you must be tired...as we already had our dinner we both drifted into sleep....

third persons pov!!

they both wakeup.....and get freshen up...and had their breakfast..... after that they talk with their parents sometimes... after that spend some time with each other!!💕

then they started to get ready for  traveling Paris... Michel come to guide them he first took them to the arc di triomphi ....they both clicked couple pictures there ....

after that....they went to a luxurious restaurant!!...

they had their launch.....then they went to Louvre museum and they got to know... about history of museum too...and when they come out of museum....it was dark so they... thought to not to go somewhere else so they directly went to hotel and they slept as they were tired ...

Next day!!
teju's pov

today we are going that's Disney land....we wanted to go eiffel tower 🗼 but...as there is so construction going on so we will go there tomorrow!!!

we entered  Disney land... meet minne mouse and Mickey mouse at the entrance  we clicked pics with them...and then...we...rode....rides...and I'm telling you I'm scared of rollercoaster ride...i was shouting....and husband was enjoying who is sitting beside me.....and after that we saw... performance...by the elevs..and we don't know when time ... passed and we decided to leave then...we leave for the hotel....

at hotel!!!

i come after freshen up i was wearing a silk backless nighty...i saw there is missed call from...mom...so i called her back...i was talking to her.... on balcony......i feel some one hug me from my back ...he started kissing my neck... I'm trying to control my self..as mom is on line..and then he suddenly.. squeezed my b***s...."ahhh"

mom- what happened baby...are you okay

i- yaa yaa mom... actually i saw a lizard...so..ok baad mein baat karte hunn..thik hai ..bye love you..and cut the call....and i glare at him...

he made a innocent... face...- what did I do??

really you don't know .. what was that...

"i was just romancing with my wife" casualy

"sameless"

"apni...biwi ke sath romance karne mein kaisa sharam"

and he come to me and said" are you trying to kill me with hotness wife???"huskily

" i blushed "

" he picked me up... bridal style and kissing me my lips.... went to bed room 💋"

and rest you all know (ahem ahem)...😉

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

So here is the 35th chapter of my story!!

How's the chapter???

Are you liking the story??

I'm not so good at writing mature stuffs...i just tried also this is my first book ...so...

Hope you all are liking the story....as I said English is not my language, ignore grammatical mistakes and it will also have some Hindi and English mix dialogues..

Don't forget to like and comment and also give your feedback 😄

~yours lovely writer 🤍

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 27.1K 115
the story of a boy n a girl .. where the girl is very rich .. n the boy works as a employee in there company but he is also rich... let's see what's...
74.2K 8.6K 53
What happened when a rude and dangerous boss and his innocent PA from middle class family......will fell in love slowly but dangerously....
62.3K 6.3K 32
Tejasswi Prakash, the typical nerd who just wanted to get good grades and achieve her dreams. While Karan Kundrra, the typical badboy who loved bulli...
162K 21.7K 48
He is rude, arrogant but a successful business man of the world. People would fear the name "KK" in the business world. But where did he went from p...