Tender Trifles of Love

By Aestheticwritesss

I hope you guys will like it, please give this book a try๐Ÿ˜Š Peep into this book to know more๐Ÿ˜Š It's hugely in... More

||EPISODE 1||
||EPISODE 2||
||EPISODE 3||
||EPISODE 4||
||EPISODE 5||
||EPISODE 6||
||EPISODE 7||
||EPISODE 8||
||EPISODE 9||
||EPISODE 10||
||EPISODE 11||
||EPISODE 12||
||EPISODE 13||
||EPISODE 14||
||EPISODE 15||
||EPISODE 16||
||EPISODE 17||
||EPISODE 18||
||EPISODE 19||
||EPISODE 20||
||EPISODE 21||
||EPISODE 22||
||EPISODE 23||
||EPISODE 24||
||EPISODE 25||
||EPISODE 26||
||EPISODE 27||
||EPISODE 28||
||EPISODE 30||
||EPISODE 31||
Cover credits

||EPISODE 29||

110 14 163
By Aestheticwritesss

So guys here is the next update, I hope you guys will like it😊

3 months later:
Ranbir's phone rings and the person happens to be Nidhi and he picks it up.
Ranbir: "Hey Nidhi, what's up?"
Nidhi: "Hey Ranbir, I have some good news! My marriage is fixed and I want you and Prachi to come to Chennai for the wedding."

Ranbir: "That's great news, congratulations Nidhi! Of course we'll come, when's the wedding?"
Nidhi: It's in two weeks, on a Saturday evening.

Ranbir: "Okay, we'll make sure to book our tickets and let you know when we're coming."
Nidhi: "Thanks Ranbir, and can you be my wedding photographer?"
Ranbir: "Of course Nidhi! I would love to be your wedding photographer"
To which Nidhi smiled at that: "I am I'm really looking forward to seeing you guys"
To which Ranbir smiled at that and both cut the calls.

Two weeks later, Ranbir and Prachi arrive in Chennai and meet up with Ranbir's friend, Rohit.
Rohit: "Hey guys, welcome to Chennai! How was the flight?"
Ranbir: "It was good, thanks for asking. This is my wife Prachi, by the way."
Rohit: "Hi Prachi, nice to meet you. I'm Rohit, Ranbir's friend."
Prachi: "Nice to meet you too, Rohit."

Ranbir: "So, Rohit's offered to take us to Nidhi's place, are you guys ready to go?"
Prachi: "Yeah, let's go."
They all get into Rohit's car and head to Nidhi's flat.
As they are on the way to Nidhi's flat, Rohit, Ranbir's friend, starts a conversation.

Ranbir was sitting with their baby boy and Prachi at the backseat scrolling on her phone.

Rohit: "You know, Nidhi has made a lot of money from her vlogging on YouTube. She's become quite popular."
Ranbir: "Really? That's amazing. She must be doing something right."
Prachi, : Yeah, we've seen some of her videos. She's really talented.

Ranbir, who is holding his three-month-old baby boy, chimes in with the joke.

Veerav has grown up now!😊😅

Ranbir: "In that case, I should have married her😅😂"
Prachi looks at him with a smirk.

Prachi: "Oh really? And what about me?"
Ranbir, laughs: "Of course, I would choose you over anyone else. I love you, baby😅❤️"
Prachi playfully mimics him.
Prachi, in a silly voice: I love you, baby! Go da!😅❤️"
They both laugh, and Prachi playfully shoves him.
Prachi, laughs: "Stop it, you goofball."
Rohit smiles at the couple.

Rohit: "You guys are adorable. I'm glad you found each other."
Ranbir: "Thanks, man. We're lucky to have each other."
They arrive at Nidhi's flat and are greeted by her with a smile.

Ranbir and Prachi arrive at Nidhi's flat and Prachi immediately encircles her arms around Ranbir's shoulders, introducing herself as his wife while Ranbir smiled at that.

Prachi: "Hi Nidhi, I have heard a lot about you! I have seen your many vlogging videos in Youtube! Hi, I'm Prachi, Ranbir ji's wife."
Nidhi fake smiles, feeling a bit uncomfortable at the possessive gesture.

Nidhi: "Hi Prachi, it's nice to meet you."
Ranbir: "Nidhi, it's been a while."
Nidhi: "Thanks, Ranbir for coming. It's good to see you too."
As Nidhi goes to get ready, Prachi watches her with a hint of jealousy.

Prachi, whispers to Ranbir: "Do you think she still has feelings for you?"
Ranbir, whispers back: "No, Prachi. We're just friends now."
To which Prachi nodded not satisfied by that.

Nidhi goes to her room and stares herself at the mirror and open her hair and wears a saree and comes back out and greets them with a hug.

Nidhi, she comes towards Ranbir and Prachi and sees Veerav giggling in Ranbir's arms.

Nidhi: "It's so good to see both of you. And who's this little cutie?"
Nidhi takes Veerav into her arms and kisses his cheeks.
Nidhi: "He's adorable, just like his dad."
To which Nidhi kisses on his cheeks and she immediately gets reminded of Ranbir but then stays silent and smiles at the little kid.

Nidhi: "Come on guys! Let's eat now!"
Nidhi holds Ranbir's hands and Prachi looks at them strangely and then feels awkward but leave it.
Ranbir sits down and asks Prachi to come sit next to him to which she will next to him by glaring at him a little.

As they sit down to eat, Nidhi mentions that she's made Ranbir's favorite dish, biryani.
Nidhi: "I know how much you love biryani, Ranbir. I just had to make it for you."
Prachi looks surprised.

Prachi, whispering to Ranbir: Biryani is your favorite?"
Ranbir: "Yes"
Prachi: "You never told me that."
Ranbir chuckles.
Ranbir, jokingly: "Who says I like it? Maybe I just said that to impress Nidhi."
Prachi looks at him with a smirk, slightly annoyed but playful.

Prachi, laughs: "You're impossible, Ranbir."
Nidhi watches them interact, feeling a twinge of sadness at what could have been between her and Ranbir.
Prachi then notices Nidhi holding Veerav and starts feeling weird.
Prachi, to Nidhi: "Can I hold him?"
Nidhi hands over the baby to Prachi, and Prachi looks at Nidhi with a sense of triumph.

Prachi: "He's my son, after all."
Nidhi looks on, feeling a bit uncomfortable with the possessive behaviour and chuckles by that.
As they finish eating, Nidhi asks if they would like to see her vlogging setup.

Nidhi: "Do you guys want to see my vlogging setup? I've been doing pretty well on YouTube lately."
Ranbir: "Yeah, that would be awesome."
Nidhi takes them to her room, where she has a professional camera set up along with lights and a green screen.

Nidhi: "I've been working hard to make my videos look more professional. I'm glad it's paying off."
Prachi watches as Ranbir admires Nidhi's setup, feeling a bit insecure.
As they are about to leave, Nidhi gives Veerav a goodbye kiss on the cheek.

Nidhi: "I'm so happy I got to see you guys. And Veerav, you're just too cute."
Ranbir and Prachi say their goodbyes and leave the apartment, with Prachi still feeling a bit possessive and jealous of Nidhi.

Ranbir notices that Prachi is feeling sad and jealous.
Ranbir: "Prachi, is everything okay? You seem a bit down."
Prachi looks at him with a hint of sadness.

Prachi: "I'm sorry Ranbir ji. I just felt a bit jealous seeing you and Nidhi together."
Ranbir takes her hand and looks at her with concern.

Ranbir: "Prachi, you have nothing to worry about. Nidhi and I are just friends now. You're the only one I love."
Prachi looks at him, feeling comforted by his words.

Prachi, with tears: "I know, but sometimes I can't help feeling insecure."
Ranbir pulls her into a hug.
Ranbir: "You don't need to feel insecure, Prachi. I love you more than anything in this world. You and Veerav are my family now. Nothing can come between us."
Prachi melts into his embrace, feeling reassured by his words.

Prachi: "I love you too, Ranbir ji. Thank you for understanding."
Ranbir kisses her on the forehead.
Ranbir: "Always, my love. Let's go home and spend some quality time with our little one."
Prachi smiles and nods, feeling grateful for Ranbir's love and support.

As they leave Nidhi's apartment, That time Nidhi stops them and comes to them.
Nidhi: "Hi guys! Sorry to interrupt you guys... it's that can I talk to Prachi in private?"
To which Ranbir and Prachi looked on confused.

Nidhi: "Please Prachi?"
Prachi: "Ok sure! What's up Nidhi?"
And then Nidhi takes Prachi aside and spoke to her in a low voice, her eyes filled with concern.

Nidhi: "Prachi, I wanted to talk to you alone. Out of concern, I noticed that you seemed a little down when I was talking to Ranbir and Veerav. Is everything okay?"
Prachi looked down, feeling embarrassed.

Prachi: "I'm sorry, Nidhi. I don't mean to be a burden. It's just that sometimes I get a little insecure."
Nidhi placed a comforting hand on Prachi's shoulder.

Nidhi: "Prachi, I want you to know that there is nothing going on between Ranbir and me. We're just friends, and I value your friendship more than anything."
Prachi looked up at Nidhi, her eyes filling with tears.

Prachi: "I trust you, Nidhi. It's just that sometimes my insecurities get the best of me."
Nidhi hugged Prachi tightly, feeling grateful for her friend's honesty.

Nidhi: "You don't have to feel insecure, Prachi. You're an amazing person, and I'm lucky to have you in my life."
Prachi smiled through her tears and hugged Nidhi back, feeling relieved and grateful.

Prachi: "Thank you, Nidhi. You're the best friend anyone could ask for."
Nidhi grinned and hugged Prachi again, feeling touched by her friend's words.

Nidhi: "And by the way, I was wondering if you would do me the honor of being my bridesmaid?"
Prachi's eyes widened in surprise, but she quickly composed herself and hugged Nidhi tightly.

Prachi: "Of course I will! I'd be honored to be your bridesmaid, Nidhi. You're one of my husband's closest friends, and I'm so happy for you."
Nidhi hugged Prachi back, feeling grateful for her friend's support.

Nidhi: "Thank you, Prachi! You're the best. And by the way, can we become best friends?"
Prachi's eyes filled with tears of joy.

Prachi: "Of course, Nidhi! You're already one of my best friends, and now we can make it official."
Nidhi and Prachi hugged each other tightly, feeling overwhelmed with emotion.

Nidhi: "I'm so grateful for your friendship, Prachi. You and Ranbir mean the world to me."
Prachi: "We love you too, Nidhi. You deserve all the happiness in the world, and we'll always be here for you, no matter what."
Nidhi hugged Prachi even tighter, feeling grateful for her friend's love and support.

As Nidhi and Prachi hugged each other tightly, Ranbir came there and looked on surprised and confused.
He couldn't believe that his ex-lover and his wife were becoming such good friends.

Ranbir: "Wow, I never thought this was possible. You two are really something!"
Nidhi and Prachi turned to face Ranbir, both with big smiles on their faces.

Nidhi: "Ranbir, you know how much I love Prachi, and how much she means to me. We're both happy for each other, and we don't want anything to come between us."
Prachi nodded in agreement, feeling grateful for Nidhi's love and support.

Prachi: "That's right, Ranbir ji. Nidhi and I are best friends now, and we don't want anything to ruin our friendship."
Ranbir smiled, feeling relieved and happy for the two women he loved the most.

Ranbir: "I'm so happy for both of you. You both mean the world to me, and I'm glad that you're both in my life."
Ranbir side-hugged his wife Prachi and his best friend Nidhi and both Nidhi and Prachi hugged Ranbir, feeling grateful for his love and support.

Nidhi: "We're happy to be in your life too, Ranbir. You're an amazing husband to Prachi and an amazing friend to me, and we're lucky to have you."
Prachi nodded in agreement, feeling grateful for Ranbir's love and support.

Prachi: "That's right, Ranbir. You're the best husband and friend anyone could ask for, and we're lucky to have you in our lives."
Ranbir blushed, feeling grateful for his wife and ex-lover's love and support.

Ranbir: "Thank you, guys. You're the best. Let's go celebrate our friendship!"
Nidhi, Prachi, and Ranbir hugged each other tightly, feeling grateful for their love and support.
They knew that no matter what happened, they had each other, and that was all that mattered.

So guys here is the next update, I hope you guys liked it😊😊😊

How was the update?

Was it good?

Tell me if you guys are excited for this story and the next update

If I get maximum votes and comments then I will continue this story
Please vote and comment😊😊😊

As i said i want comments... i am very particular about this

1248836ns
PrachiDeka6
MadhviThakur381
Jasminearun

Guys please do comment and inline comment how much ever you want as I would love to reply for the inline comments

And all my regular readers please please please do comment

Please vote and please please please please please comment also pleaseeeeeeee🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

I want enough comments guys or else I will not update unless the target is not completed

Yours lovely writer
Sudha🥰🥰🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 1.6K 17
"Ek ghar, makaan toh hai na Shehnaaz tumhare paas!!" "Par aap nahi ho na! Mere liye ghar, sukoon, sab aap ho Siddharth! Chaar deewar ka makaan ya koi...
4.8K 360 14
๐“•๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ต๐“ญ ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ ๐”€๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“๐“ป๐“ป๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ฎ, ๐“ซ๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ ๐”€๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ป ๐“๐“ป๐“ป๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“›๐“ธ๐“ฟ๏ฟฝ...
733K 37K 86
Ishita Mehra is a no-nonsense multimillionaire businesswoman running a billion-dollar empire laid down by her great-grandfather and big investors in...
66.7K 4.8K 22
Thanks to my Aaru (@__aaaarya___) for the gorgeous cover picture. Copyright Disclaimer: I don't own any rights of pictures used if any. They belong...