||EPISODE 10||

So guys here is the next update, I hope you guys will like it😊

It was evening now and it has been some hours into the journey. Both Ranbir and Prachi kept on talking on various matters even on the most useless matters but they felt so happy to talk to each other.
Soon after all their talks Prachi took a shawl from her bag and wrapped it around her shoulders as it was a bit cold.

Her spine and back was rested into the back of her seat. The landscape and the view outside was so unique that she was just enjoying with a smile on her face.
They were passing through an empty land, where a few houses was scattered here and there and some lights could also be seen from some of those houses.

That time someone called from both their phones and it was their moms.
Ranbir: "Oh ok my mom is calling me, I will come back in some few mins"
Prachi: "Even my mom too"
Ranbir: "Oh ok fine"
They both went aside to talk to their moms.

Simultaneous scenes:
Ranbir: "Hello mummy"
Pragya: "Ranbir, where did you reach?"
Ranbir: "I don't know mummy, we are reaching some stations I only know this much that I will reach tomorrow morning"
Pragya: "What an answer to your mom😂"

Prachi: "Hello amma"
Pallavi: "Hello Prachi, where did you reach?"
Prachi: "I don't know amma we came to many stations, and tomorrow morning I will reach Chennai station"
Pallavi: "Oh ok"

Ranbir: "Then what should I say?"
Pragya: "Ok ok leave all that, did you eat anything?"
Ranbir: "No mummy... will have it from the next station"
Pragya: "Oh ok fine, then have proper food and sleep well ok"
Ranbir: "Ok mummy, love you😘"
Pragya: "Love you too my bachaaa😘"
And they both smiled and cut the calls.

Pallavi: "Did you eat anything?"
Prachi: "No amma, will have it from the next station"
Pallavi: "Oh ok so have proper food and then sleep well ok"
Prachi: "Ok amma, tell papa too, how is bhai, bhabhi and Pihu?"
Pallavi: "All are good dear and I will tell Vikram ok"
Prachi: "Ok amma, love you😘"
Pallavi: "Love you too my dear😘"
They both smiled and cut the calls.

She came back to her seat and saw Ranbir was sitting there messaging to someone.
Prachi: "My mom as usual gave me lectures to do that to do this and all😂"
Ranbir: "That every moms are like that, even my mom also gave me lectures, I am used to it lol"
Prachi, smiling: "Even me too😂"
To which both smiled thinking about their moms lectures.

The next station reached and they both came out.
Ranbir: "So what do you want to eat?"
Prachi: "Come let's see"
Ranbir: "Ok fine"
And they walked forward to find any shop from where they can get to eat something.

Finally they came to one shop and they ordered Pav Bhaji (my favourite😋😋😋)
Prachi: "Pav bhaji my favourite"
Ranbir: "Yeah I kinda like it too😋😂"
To which both smiled and had Pav Bhaji.
Ranbir had only two Pavs while Prachi had many Pavs and Ranbir was just looking at her so shocked like anything cause she doesn't look like she eats so much.
Ranbir: "Want some more😂"
Prachi: "I wish to have some more"
To which Ranbir looked at her with hawww😳

Prachi: "No it's ok leave it"
Ranbir: "Ok fine"
And they both kept their plates aside and washed their hands and paid the bill by sharing the amount and went inside the train.

They came inside the train and it was time for them to sleep.
Prachi: "Sleeping in the train is another fun"
Ranbir: "Fun means?"
Prachi: "What I meant is that I like it😁"
Ranbir: "Oh ok that's nice😊"
And they both layed down on their seats and took the blankets and covered themselves and layed down comfortably.
Ranbir, smiling: "Good night Prachi😊"
Prachi, smiling: "Good night Ranbir ji😊"
And they both smiled looking at each other and then slept off peacefully facing each other.