||EPISODE 17||

So guys here is the next update, I hope you guys will like it😊

Next day
Everyone woke up early as they had the haldi ritual. But before that, all the young girls were in Prachi's room watching the colour of her mehendi.
Hers turned very bright, obviously she was the bride.

They all were looking at Prachi's hand.
Arun:"ohhh... that means Ranbir is extremely in love with her."
Nithya lightly nudged her teasingly while Prachi couldn't help the blush and smile.

Nithya, still teasingly:"Ranbir you're so lucky to get such a blushing and a cutie pie as your would-be-wife"
At the same time, Aryan and Ranbir came there. Ranbir winked at Prachi and this was noticed by everyone there and all looked on teasingly towards Prachi while she was blushing so much.
Prachi, blushingly:"shut up."
Shahana:"Awww... someone is blushing is so much😊"

Prachi, her cheeks turned the brightest red possible:"Enough guys😊"
Nithya:"offf, look at the blush."
Prachi, trying to escape from their teasings:"I am going"
Ranbir also noticed her flushed state and tomato red cheeks and smiled at Prachi's smile and blushing.

Soon, the haldi ceremony started. Ranbir and Prachi came down the stairs and they were all mesmerised by seeing them.

Guys listen to this song and read the coming part as you guys will grow emotional and will have happy tears as I was listening to this song and I got emotional and happy tears while I was writing the coming part😊😍

Ranbir and Prachi sat on the opposite sides with a dupatta covering their both sides so the boys were with Ranbir and the girls with Prachi.
Both families first applied haldi on Ranbir and Prachi the and then came the youngsters.

All were emotionally applying Haldi on their children while Ranbir and Prachi looked on emotionally at everyone and hugged all their family members.

Aryan and Arun deliberately applied lots of it on Ranbir while Prachi/Sakshi and the family members other guests bursted laughing seeing them.
Ranbir:"now you both also will face the same."
Aryan/Arun:"Areey stop stop. (Whispered) I will let you later on first let my would-be-wife also apply on me"
He moved quickly as both Aryan and Arun looked at him with open mouth😅😂

The rest started applying haldi on both of them. During all of this, someone pulled Prachi and pinned her to the wall. She didn't scream nor fight back, she perfectly knew who it was.

He got her cornered and showed her the little haldi bowl he kept.
Prachi, wrapping her hands around his neck:"What is this my would-be-husband?"
Ranbir:"Just romancing with my would-be-wife"
To which she looked down and blushed.

He took a little bit and applied it on the tip of her nose. She laughed at his actions. And then he applied it properly on her cheeks.
Prachi, teasingly:"Ranbir ji, not fair, even i should apply it to you."
Ranbir forwarded the little bowl to her:"Go ahead"

She nodded no and he turned confused. She pulled him closer to her while he was surprised. She pulled him once more and leaned in. She rubbed her cheek on his and now the haldi that was on her cheek was also on him.

He had the biggest smile on his face when she moved back.
Ranbir:"My Prachi is getting bolder and bolder."
Prachi:"Your company's effect. You are influencing me."
They both smiled at each other and Ranbir cupped her face and leaned in and kissed her forehead and she smiled at that and held his hands and Prachi also reciprocated the same way by kissing on his cheeks and she tightly hugged him while he also hugged him back.

They had to separate as they heard people coming there. Prachi, smilingly, moved away from him. They went back to where everyone was and noticed how everyone had haldi on them.

They had applied on each other as well so now no-one will question them also.
Ranbir joined the boys and all were playing with the Haldi and all were laughing at that.

Prachi laughed seeing them. And then went back to the girls who also applied on her.

Prachi was about to leave from there but Ranbir held her hands and brought her to their room.
She was confused and questioned him.
Prachi: "Why did you bring me here?"

Ranbir, teasingly: "Well, our haldi is still incomplete..."
He made her pin towards the wall and sat in front of her. He took a bit of haldi, moved her hair with his free hand and applied it to her neck with one finger.
He traced her collarbones while she shivered at his touch.

Prachi: "Ranbir ji"
He hummed.
Prachi: 'What are you doing?'
Ranbir: 'Just...'
He moved her stole to the side and touched her waist. He was tracing every inch of her waist and belly areas with the haldi.

Prachi closed her eyes feeling his touch and sucked in a breath.
He could feel her breathing increasing with each passing second. And took a bit of haldi again and touched her shoulder.
He slowly traced the haldi all along her upper arm to her wrist and then he entangled their fingers. He kissed on her hands.
Prachi could feel all the goosebumps that she was having and the butterfly in her stomach.

At the same time, he kissed her cheek and ligered more than just a normal cheek kiss. Ranbir could feel her tingling breath on his cheek and being that close was exciting him more and more.

Prachi then tightly hugged him while he also hugged her back and he came back from the hug and the first thing that he noticed was her eyes with tears filled and tears were flowing down her cheeks and he came closer to her face and kissed her cheeks wiping those water droplets rolling down her cheeks, then he again looked at her lovingly.

She opened her eyes to look at him and saw the way he was looking at her. He was admiring her in the loveliest way possible. She also smiled back at him.

She was about to leave but he caught her hand and pulled her back to him and now they were so close to each other.
She looked at him nervously: "Ranbir ji they will search for us downstairs.'
Ranbir: 'I already told everyone that you are with me, so no-one will search us. They are busy.'
He leaned closer to her as he said the last words. Prachi's goosebumps were back. He was watching her every expression carefully before leaning even more closer and kissed her forehead. Prachi's hands went to his hands and then he joint their foreheads.

Ranbir :- "I love you Prachi , I love you so much"
Prachi :- "I love you too Ranbir ji"
To which he kissed her forehead then he hugged her back so tightly, they both were having happy smiles on their faces feeling so happy and comfortable with each other as tomorrow they will get married😀😊😍

So guys here is the update , I hope you all liked it

Precap: Wedding preparations and Ranbir's promise for Prachi and Pranbir's wedding😊😍

Question of the day
1) Was the update good??? Did I make you all happy with this update???

Anybody please do tag all the members

Please vote and put your precious comments in the comments section

Yours lovely writer
Sudha