Rolling Kush

By iamxchelle

Just a young nigga tryna live life. More

Prologue
Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29

27

17 1 0
By iamxchelle

cw: language, fuckboy behavior, cheating, sex, phone sex

Phone Calls-

"Bahar! Did you take my brush?!" Dalia called from her bedroom.

"Yeah, I couldn't find mine," she returned casually, on her way to her older brother's room.

"Stay out of my room!"

"I go in everybody room," she scoffed, walking straight into London's room without knocking.

He just barely opened his eyes, feeling that there was someone in his space. He smacked his lips seeing Bahar in his closet.

"Get out," he groaned.

She ignored that and faced him, "Where's that dark green hoodie you had with the orange writing?"

"Dirty," he mumbled.

"Wash it."

"Get out my room."

"Are you gonna wash it?" she returned.

"Yeah, and I'm'a wear it again. I buy you shit all the time. Stay out my closet."

"But I like your closet," she pouted.

"Get out my room, Bahar."

She went to crawl in his bed and laid on his back over the comforter, "But I need an outfit to go to the movies 'cause I'm going on a date."

"With who?" he immediately questioned.

"None of your business," she blushed.

"You my li'l sister. Everything you do is my business, mu'fucker."

"We're the same age," she countered.

"You ain't never been the same age as me a day in your life. I got a whole year on you."

"So?" she scoffed.

"So who you going on a date with?" he asked again. She blushed again and got up to leave without responding. "Walk yo' li'l nappy headed ass out this room if you want to. Y'een go'n have shit to wear," he warned.

She scoffed, "If my hair nappy, what's yours?"

"Nappier, duh. You see I ain't took my bonnet off yet."

"That's my bonnet."

"It's ours, since apparently, we sharing everything."

She furrowed her brows, "Who said that?"

"You."

"When I said that?"

"When you just went in my closet try'n'a steal my hoodie. And I'm knowing you got my Gucci sweatshirt and pro'ly a whole bunch of other shit, too."

She rolled her eyes, "Whatever."

"C'mere," he called.

"Nuh uh. You finna hit me."

He smacked his lips, "I'm not finna hit you, bruh. C'mere."

She sighed and kneeled on the floor beside him so their faces would be at the same level. "What?"

"Who you going to the movies with?"

"None of your business," she insisted.

"I'll follow y'all in there if I got to."

"Don't."

"So who is he?"

She looked down at her hands, nervously tangling her fingers. "She's the girl I lost my virginity to."

He furrowed his brows and shook his head. He was completely taken aback, "Woah... When the fuck that happen?"

"Right before finals," she blushed.

He nodded as his thoughts processed, "Wait, so you gay?"

She shrugged, "I don't know. I guess so."

"You like niggas?"

"Sometimes. Niggas get on my nerves, though. I never should've went to college."

He furrowed his brows, "Why you say that?"

"'Cause I don't know if I'm gay, but even if I say I am, it doesn't stop them from messing with me."

"I need to come up there, too?"

She rolled her eyes, "No, bubba."

"You sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure."

He sighed softly and wiped his face as he finally sat up. "I gotta take you?"

She nodded, "Please. I don't really want her to know where we live."

He yawned, "Fasho. Get out."

She scoffed as she stood to leave, "That's rude. I thought you missed me."

"I did, sissy. Don't mean I want you in my room at seven o'clock in the morning, though," he returned.

She smacked her lips, "That's why momma like me more than you anyway."

"She was my momma first," he scoffed.

"I'm her only biological daughter."

He shrugged, "I'm her firstborn and the only boy she got. You not topping me, kid."

The two of them bickered senselessly over they're mother, having no idea that she was walking through the front door as they spoke.

She breathed deeply, so happy to finally be home again. The familiar smells and sounds filled her with a warmth she couldn't describe. "I'm home!!" Ava yelled.

Nasir was first to greet his wife, practically sprinting into the living room. She yelped when he snatched her up in at tight hug, lifting her to spin excitedly.

She smiled in his arms as she held his face, "Did you miss me?"

He nodded with nothing but love in his eyes, "So very much."

She gave a cute pout. "I missed you, too," she returned, moving to press a loving kiss to his lips.

He placed her back on the floor, and immediately, their daughters surrounded her in a tight hug.

She did her best to hold all three of them before looking at Bahar. "You got something you need to tell me," she stated knowingly.

The girl was red in seconds, "I do?"

Ava scoffed, "Uh, yes. You just spent your first semester in college, I wanna hear about it."

"Oh! Yeah, sure," she nodded.

Her momma knew, she knew her momma knew. But if Ava didn't address it directly, neither would she.

London waited patiently for his chance to greet Ava. Despite how long they were taking, he didn't interrupt his sisters' moment with her, since he knew his would last the rest of the night.

When they finally let go, her eyes found his. She had to mentally prepare herself for the way her son was about to crush her in a hug.

When he did, she adjusted her breathing to accommodate having all of the air squeezed out of her lungs. She cradled his head on her shoulder, holding him close as if he was still her newborn.

"I missed you," he muttered.

She closed her eyes as she held him, willing herself not to cry in overwhelming happiness. She lifted his head, holding his face in her hands with a pout on her own. "I missed you, too, baby. So, so much."

He was pulled right back into her arms for a moment longer before she reached for everyone else to join. They did instantly-Bahar squeezing under her brother's arm to be closer to Ava.

He rolled his eyes with humored scoff — she still wasn't her favorite.

After a long reunion, the family finally went their separate ways — well, most of them did. Bahar followed her brother like a lost puppy.

"Lonnie," she called, walking into his room behind him.

"Huh?" he groaned. He checked his phone as he listened.

"You're gonna wash the hoodie, right?"

"Yeah, I got you," he mumbled.

"And I'm meeting her at seven."

"Cool."

"You have to pick me up, too," she continued.

"Okay, Bahar. I got it," he sighed.

She fidgeted anxiously, "You think she likes me? Like actually?"

"I don't know her," he shrugged.

"Right... What if she just wants sex?"

"Is that what you want?" he countered, finally meeting her eyes. She shook her head. "Okay, so if she want that and you don't, then break it off. Duh."

"But I like her," she pouted.

He sighed, "I don't know what you want me to tell you. I been married for four years. I ain't get to play around in the dating pool for real 'cause I couldn't let my wife know I had a girlfriend, so I never let it get to that point. I don't date, Bahar. You know that. You need to go talk to Dalia. She always got a boyfriend."

"Dalia talks too much. She's gonna tell momma and baba I'm going on a date and then the whole thing'll be ruined cause you know how baba is," she sighed.

"Well," he shrugged.

"But I thought you had a girlfriend. You moved someone in a while ago, right?"

"Yeah. If you wanna call them that, I got three."

"Do you take all of them out?"

"Rarely. Not all at once, though."

She rolled her eyes, "Obviously. But if you're taking them out then you're dating them."

"I guess."

"I oughta tell your wife you're cheating on her."

His eyes met hers seriously, "Call Rahi if you want to. My clippers in my bathroom-I'll shave your head in your sleep."

She narrowed her eyes in disbelief, "No, you wouldn't."

"Oh, okay."

She stole his phone to call his wife and he let her do it. He knew Bahar wouldn't actually tell Rahi he was cheating, considering how much she loved her hair, so he wasn't worried.

She called and put the phone on speaker, Rahi answering almost immediately.

"Hello?"

"Hey, girl, hey!" she returned.

"Bahar? Hey, boo! Oh, my God. I haven't seen you in forever. I miss you." Baby could practically hear the pout on her face.

"I miss you, too. You should come down here." She was trying not to laugh at the way her brother was glaring at her.

"I wish I could. My parents aren't gonna book another flight any time soon and I don't have a car. And even if I did, I don't think I'd wanna stay in a hotel room by myself."

"Lonnie can pick you up and you can stay here with us. And I mean, you guys are married, so you could share a bed."

He instantly reached to mute the microphone, "You decoying so bad."

She giggled, "How?"

"I'm not even finna be home tonight. I can't go pick her up. And anyway, how I'm'a take you to the movies if you offering me up to drive all the way to fucking California and back? Do you know how big Texas is? It's go'n take me 'bout eight hours just to get out the state."

"I didn't think about that," she muttered.

"You don't think about shit. Get yo' playful ass on," he lightly scolded, snatching his phone back.

"Bahar? London? Can you guys still hear me?"

He turned the microphone on again and took the phone off speaker to place against his ear. "Yeah, I hear you."

"You'd really come get me?"

"Man, hell nah. She on bullshit. I'm not driving twenty hours to pick you up and another twenty back. That shit dead as hell. I'll book you a flight and meet you at the airport, though."

"Tonight?"

"Null, Bahar got a date tonight and I gotta take her. Plus I gotta take my momma out tonight, since she just popped up on us. I got you soon, though, I promise."

"I wanna see you now, though. I already miss you," she whined.

He didn't feel the same. "You just saw me last weekend."

"Yeah, but I only ever get three days to see you, then I have to wait months for them to be ready to take another flight. I wish we lived in Texas."

"No, you don't. It's finna be 'nader season when this one end."

She giggled, "'Nader season?"

"Mmhm. We stay getting tornados in the spring. And I'm on the coast, so we really getting the worst of it. Hail, bad storms, tornados, hurricanes, droughts — we get all that shit down here."

"You trying to convince me not to come?"

He definitely was.

He snickered, "No, I'm just saying. The weather get bad in the spring."

"Well, I wanna come while it's still winter."

"I guess. I'll book your flight in a minute. But it ain't go'n be for tonight."

She pouted, "Okay."

"I'll see you next week at the latest. And you can stay the whole week if you want," he offered.

She sniffled softly, "Okay. I definitely will."

He was quiet for a moment, just listening to her background, "You crying?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"'Cause I miss you, and I'm hungry, and sleepy, so I —" She stopped suddenly as something splatted against the floor. "I dropped my pizza," she whined before bursting into tears.

"Just get some more."

"That was the last slice," she sobbed.

"Baby, it's not that deep."

Her tears had yet to stop, "But I wanted pizza!"

"I'll send you the money for a whole new one. Stop crying."

"Will you bring it?"

"Bring what?"

"My pizza."

He laughed, "No? Why would I come all the way to Cali just to give your crybaby ass some pizza? You better take this money and tell them to deliver it."

"But I miss you."

"I miss you, too, baby." That was a lie. "But I'm still not coming to Cali just to give you a pizza. And you know your parents ain't letting me stay with y'all."

"Yeah, definitely not."

"So ain't even no sense in me coming out there."

"I guess not," she pouted. "You promise I can see you next week?"

"Yeah, I got you."

"Okay. Bye, then, I guess."

"We don't have to stop talking. I ain't going nowhere til later," he shrugged.

"You never stay on the phone with me."

"'Cause I don't like being on the phone, but I'm missing my girl right now." He was still lying, but he needed to sell it, at least, a little.

"Aww, you're sweet when you wanna be. I wanna cuddle again."

"We can always do that," he assured.

"Are you gonna move me out any time soon?"

The fuck? His brows furrowed with the thought. "Can we graduate first? You sound like your parents."

"I know, I'm sorry. They just keep asking, so I thought I'd see if you just weren't telling them because you weren't sure yet-"

"I mean, I don't even know where you going to school. We can't live together if we in different states for college."

"I planned on staying home for school."

"I'm'a be in Cali 'cause me and Bahar been said we was going to the same school, but I'm'a be three hours away from you."

"Better than twenty," she reasoned. "What school?"

"Cali Polytechnic."

"Do you already know your major?"

He nodded to himself, "Biomedical engineering."

"Makes sense coming from the son of two doctors," she hummed.

"I gotta have money to spoil my wife."

"Aww, baby!"

"I gotta stay on campus my first year since I'm out-of-state. But I know I'm'a get a apartment sophomore year. And three hours ain't nothing, so I can actually come pick you up when you wanna come over."

"Okay... That's still forever away, though."

"I know. I'm'a hit you back later, though. I gotta see what my momma want," he lied, knowing Ava hadn't called him.

"Okay. Talk to you later, then."

"Fasho, I got you." He hung up only to answer the other call coming through — it was Peaches. "Hey, sexy."

She giggled, "Hey, Baby. What you doing?"

"Shit right now — chilling 'til later. What's up?"

"I wanna come over."

"So come over."

"Okay... Then I'm on my way."

"Fasho."

He hung up and wiped his face in thought.

Rahi go'n fuck me over. If she get to missing me too much she go'n start calling more. I should've never fucked that girl, he mentally sighed.

His phone chimed with a message from her. "Speak of the damn devil," he muttered, unlocking his phone, then his messages, to respond.

His brows lifted seeing the first image in her thread. All of a sudden, Rahi was sending nudes, which was extremely out of character for her.

He must've spent nearly twenty minutes admiring every part of her at every angle before he finally called her again. He knew it was a risk considering Saanvi was already on her way over, but she knew she wasn't even his girlfriend, so he hoped she'd be smart enough to stay in her place while he was on the phone with his wife — considering she knew he was married and she was also cheating on her husband.

"Hello?" Rahi answered.

"When you got so nasty?" he teased.

She giggled, "Probably when my husband slutted me out."

"He need to do that again."

"So come do it."

"You know I can't right now, baby," he sighed, glancing at the door as Saanvi walked in quietly — he'd heard it when one of his sisters let her in. "I'm'a see you next week, remember?" he reminded as Peaches climbed on his bed to lay on top of him.

"I'm so horny," she sighed.

"You want some dick?" he hummed, lifting Saanvi's chin to meet her eyes. She nodded.

"So bad," his wife whined.

"Play with yo' pussy, baby. I got you when you come down here."

"I can't do that while my parents are home."

"You got a door, right?"

"Yeah..."

"Aight, then. Go lock it and take them panties off," he instructed, nodding towards his bedroom door for Peaches to follow instructions, too.

She went to lock his door before returning to strip for him. He sat on the edge of his bed, briefly standing to pull his shorts to his thighs.

"Okay, I did..."

"Go slow, baby," he mumbled as Saanvi kneeled in front of him. She nodded silently before dragging her tongue up the bottom of his shaft to twirl around the head.

On the other end of the phone, Rahi was following instructions, too. Her fingers rubbed slow circles on her clit as she waited for his next demand.

"You so pretty when you nasty. I wanna make you choke on my dick," he hummed, pushing Saanvi's head down to force more of his length down her throat. "You like my dick in yo' mouth?"

She tried to nod while Rahi hummed a 'yes'.

He shushed her silently, pulling her hair to lift her mouth off him. Her head fell back on her shoulders and mouth open, already prepared for what she knew was coming.

He leaned over to spit in her mouth and kissed her briefly. "So fucking sexy," he muttered, earning a smile before her lips were surrounding him again.

Rahi whimpered at the compliment, impatiently pushing two fingers inside herself. She huffed softly at the new pleasure, loving the heavy breaths she was hearing on his end.

"I want you in me. I'm so horny, London. Please," she begged.

Saanvi's hands surrounded him to slowly stroke him, her head bobbing as her tongue still curled around him.

His eyes closed in an exhale. "Fuck," he winced. "Go faster, baby. Make it wet for me."

Peaches got sloppier, letting her drool coat her hands and drip down her chin as she quietly slurped it back in her mouth. More rolled off her tongue onto his dick while her hand rotated and squeezed the tip.

His wife moaned and it only increased his pleasure. He winced and moaned softly, "Oh, fuck. Keep doing that, baby. I'm'a fuck the shit out'a you." He was talking to Saanvi, but of course, Rahi didn't know that.

"Please, daddy. I want it so bad."

"You want me?" he teased.

"Yes."

"Prove it. Cum for me," he demanded.

She whined his name again. His breathing came out in huffs, eyes closed as he reached his climax.

He winced in pleasure, his eyelids just barely lifting enough to see Peaches. "Fuck, Rahi. Come with me, baby," he panted, fisting a hand full of hair to fuck into Saanvi's throat.

"London, I'm cumming," Rahi whined softly.

He grunted quietly, holding Saanvi's head down as hot, thick cum spurted down her throat. Moaning breaths left him when he finished, the girl on her knees still giving him slow head.

"Shit," he huffed out.

Rahi giggled, "First time we did that."

"First time you sent me nudes, too," he returned, trying to keep his voice level, considering the way Peaches was purposely trying to make him moan again.

"Don't know what you're talking about, but I'm gonna take a nap," she yawned.

"Fasho. I'll hit you up later."

"Okay."

He hung up and snatched Saanvi's lips to his. "You try'n'a get me caught up?" he spoke against her lips.

She gave a sultry smirk as she climbed into his lap, "No, daddy."

"A damn lie," he scoffed, reaching to grip her ass. It was heavy on his thighs and he lived for that.

Obviously, they fucked, and when they finished, they were laid up in his bed like they were together.

"If Amit fucked me the way you did, I wouldn't be cheating," she sighed.

"If Rahi ain't live in fucking California, I probably wouldn't either," he agreed.

"You love her?"

He shook his head, "No. But I care about her, and I mean, I like her —"

"Right. 'Cause a wife loves when her husband calls while he's cheating on her. We could've gotten caught so easily and you knew that, but you still let me give you head. That just isn't something someone who cares would do."

"Neither is cheating in general, but you love your husband, right? You care about him?"

She puckered with a hum, "Touché."

He snickered, "Yeah, ain't neither one of us shit. And anyway, I know my actions don't show it all the time...well, most of the time, but I wasn't lying. I genuinely wanna make her happy. But we got married right after eighth grade, so I ain't never even been a boyfriend. How the fuck I'm supposed to know how to be good husband?"

"Exactly!" she laughed. "And it happened so fast, right?"

"Too damn fast. We met in person three times — barely even talked, and the next thing I knew, it was a ring on my finger and I had a wife," he sighed, shaking his head.

"At least, you got to meet her before. I legit came home from school one day and Amit was just at my house with my parents and his. So I walk through the door and my mom is just like, 'Here's this boy. He's your husband.' I didn't even have time to process the conversation before everything was finalized."

"I'm not at all saying I don't want Rahi to be my wife, but I kinda wish I could've got married the way everybody else does. Maybe I'm just bullshitting, though," he dismissed.

"Aww, you wanted to fall in love and propose?"

He shrugged, "Honestly, yeah. Even if it was still arranged, I would've rather had her as my girlfriend before she was just automatically my wife. And we barely see each other. I feel like I don't know shit about her."

"Well, let's see if you do. What's her favorite food?"

He answered without a second of hesitation, "Pizza."

"Toppings?"

"Spinach, mushrooms, black olives, and pineapples. I swear, I'll never let her order a pizza for me," he said seriously.

She giggled, "Yeah, I was with you until you said pineapples."

"She weird, bruh," he replied, shaking his head.

"Okay, do you know her favorite color?" she continued.

"Yellow."

"What kind of yellow?"

"Um...any? I don't know. I don't think the shade really matters, she just likes anything yellow."

"Animal?"

"Fox. This li'l quiz too easy. If I don't know shit else, I know her favorites."

"Okay, then what's she scared of?"

He rolled his eyes at the long list that immediately popped up in his head, "Spiders, roaches — anything with more than four legs really, clowns, snakes, hippos, lizards, frogs, going broke, the dark, being home alone, going against her parents... It's more than that, but I'm just not finna sit here and list every single one of her fears."

"What's her love language?"

He furrowed his brows, "The fuck is that?"

She rolled her eyes, "Never mind, I'll let her teach you that. Okay, last question: What's the one thing she wants more than anything right now?"

He was silent for a moment. It wasn't as if he had to think about the answer, but saying it out loud would only solidify the fact that he was a terrible partner.

"More than anything, she probably wanna be in your spot right now."

"Her spot," Peaches corrected. "I'm not supposed to be here, she is."

"She in Cali."

"Not the point," she dismissed. "She wants to be here with her husband, but there's another bitch in her spot right now. How do you think she would feel if she walked through the door right now?"

He sighed and covered his face, "Don't do this to me right now. I know I'm not a good husband, you ain't gotta rub it in."

"You said you wanted to be serious about her, right?"

"Yeah, I do."

"Okay, so why are you still fucking me?" she asked genuinely.

"What?"

She pressed a kiss to his chest, then got up to get herself dressed again. "Baby, if you really wanna be serious about your wife, you can't keep cheating on her. You're gonna have to pick a side-either you're loyal or you're not."

"But I'm not go'n see her consistently until we start college. What I'm supposed to do when she not here?"

"Occupy yourself — and not with other girls."

He scoffed, "Bullshit. I see her once every couple months. I'm not holding my nut that long every time. If she ain't here with me, I ain't got no reason to be loyal."

"You ain't shit," she laughed.

"And you ain't either," he returned, standing to kiss her.

She didn't resist either. Instead she pulled him closer, loving the way his soft lips felt against hers.

They released each other and he walked her out to her car. He opened the door and she glared at him before getting in.

"Oh, and I let it slide 'cause I'm not stupid — Getting you caught up means I get caught up, too. But I don't give a fuck if she's on the phone, don't you ever look me in my eyes and call me that bitch name again."

"I couldn't say your name," he reasoned.

"I don't care, London. You don't do that shit. Imagine if I started moaning Amit —"

He smacked his lips, "That nigga can't even fuck you right. You not finna call me his name when I be having you shaking."

"Okay, so don't call me hers."

"I'm sorry, Saanvi. I wasn't thinking 'bout it for real. I won't do it again."

"Thank you," she returned and accepted the quick kiss he gave her.

"Drive safe," he called as he headed back towards the house.

She responded, but he didn't hear her, and once she'd pulled out of his yard, he locked the front door, showered, and went to be under Ava like the momma's boy he definitely was.

Rolling...-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 230 11
only you know my switch - ୨୧ - publish date: April 15th, 2023 end date: ??? ✦ boys planet & text au ✦ na kamden ✎- buzzlove_ (p.s please keep in m...
8.8K 487 35
Could u imagine bein in love wit someone so much that u would even give ur life for them? What if that person didn't love u back. No matter how much...
3.7K 296 13
A 19 year-old rebellious teenager sneaks out one night with her friends while happening to stumble upon an old cemetery. There she finds a grave belo...
159K 958 31
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...