Don't Think Twice

By radhikak

Airi, a nineteen year old college sophmore, enjoys the single life. Just when she's sure that drama will be a... More

Ch 1: A dirty virgin, a night of shots, and a sex god.
Ch 2: A "virgin" who loved it and a "virgin" in denial.
Ch 3: The unknown gets you beaten up.
Ch 4: You WHAT?
Ch 5: That devil with those sparkly green eyes and a killer smile?
Ch 6: Klondike bars...who knew?
Ch 7: Spontaneous-ism and Loose Strings
Ch 8: Kisses and Suntan Lotion Set the Mood
Ch 9: Beach activities with a Pinch of Lust; but Cellphones Ruin it All
Ch 10: Only She Can Take this Off My Mind
Ch 11: Sex is the Key, when You Don't Get Caught
Ch 12: My Lips On Yours Will Make You Like Roller Coasters, I Promise
Ch 13: A Round of Strip Poker Lingerie and He Still Don't Want None
Ch 14: A "Naughty" Shop On Campus; Need I ask?
Ch 15: Junior Year; Day One and SHE's in My Class. Shit.
Ch 16: The Mission with a Blindfold, Handcuffs, and.... You Guess.
Ch 18: Tippy toes and twirls.
Ch 19: I Should Get Her....
Ch 20: Black Swan Whips Her Prince in the Ass
Ch 21: Apologies and Punishments
Ch 22: I'll Have an "I Love You" With "Injuries" on the Side, Thank You
Ch 23: A Doc's Appointment that soon went Seductive.
Ch 24: Trippin' Costumes with Your Average Grind
Ch 25: CATFIGHT! When are those not hot?
Ch 26: The Black Swan Learns how to Flap her Wings
Ch 27: What You Didn't Know, Does Kill You
Ch 28: POST-Depression Sex and Thanks Giving Proposals
Ch 29: Silk and Fish Scales
Ch 30: Lace, Love, Lift Off
Ch 31: Your Flight has Arrived
Ch 32: Freaking Around
Ch 33: Jewelry and Jealousies
Ch 34: Cries+Shots+Strawberries=WIN
Ch 35: A Crack in the Cement
Ch 36: Brazilian Soap-Opera, No Joke
Ch.37: Admitting it
Ch 38: Need
Chapter 39: The End

Ch 17: Showers and Breakfast at Mimi's, Perfect Way to Start the Day

5.1K 38 2
By radhikak

  A: Hey bitches! It's Airi! yeah, not the usual author's note now is it? this is exactly what happens when a certain someone, ahem--radhika, takes an interest in my sex life and posts it all over the internet.

L: oh chill Airi. (picks up Airi from chair and throws on bed.) its Liam taking over. sorry, she's quite the drama queen. Enjoy this next chapter where i take charge. that was quite the experience. (looks back at Airi) We should seriously do that again.

A: i dont revisit sex scenes. i only compose new ones.

EHH! LIAM! AIRI! SHUT UP! sorry guys, they hijacked my comp. heres the next chapter. remember to comment, vote, like, etc. I NEED FEEDBACK! thank! :) <3 ya.

Radhika

Chapter 17: Liam

                I followed Airi into the bathroom with egg dripping down my hair.

                “Unzip me,” she said, pulling her hair to the front. I grabbed the zip of her dress, pulling it down slowly, kissing the skin that was more and more revealed in seconds. She stepped forward, unleashing herself from my grip, turning around to reply with a smile.

Her eyes went seductive, as the dress came off, lying on the floor, lifelessly. Egg yolk decorated her hair, making it identical to mine. She unhooked her bra, dropping it next to her, and slipped off her underwear. I went hard, not believing I was just standing there, not doing anything to her body.

“See you inside.” She walked into the shower, starting the water. I hesitated, not knowing what to do. Was I nervous? I gave myself a pep talk as I undressed.            

“Okay, this is just a regular scene with you and Airi. Keep it smooth. Don’t do anything stupid. Don’t slip or fall. Or make her slip or fall,” I whispered to myself.

“Liam, are you coming in?”

“Yeah.” I paced around, my pulse quickening. Then, I went in.

Airi stood there, her hair soaked and sticking to her body. Her eyelashes were bejeweled with droplets of water. Her lips were this fresh pink that I craved to kiss. She grabbed the shampoo bottle, squeezing some out. She then rubbed it into my hair, while she was on her tippy-toes. Her fingers combed through my hair, massaging my scalp.

“What?” I didn’t realize I was staring until she asked. I pulled her in for a hug, pressing her against me.

“Nothing.” I smiled to myself, grabbing the soap and the truck shaped sponge Merelise bought me as a joke when moving into the apartment. I stroked the soap all over her skin, scrubbing her with the sponge. She turned around for me to get her back. I rubbed in circles, her head leaning against my chest when she moaned. I kissed her forehead and she smiled, her eyes closed.

When I knew I couldn’t go any farther without kissing her lips, she caught me by surprise by making the move first. Her lips were nice and soft, so soft I accidently bit her. But she didn’t stop. Her tongue was spazzing in my mouth, mocking my own. I pulled away to nibble on her ear. The steam made it much more intense than I was used to. She kissed my jaw line, trailing to my neck. I took it to the next step, and it was freaking awesome.

********

“Liam, I’m so hungry.” We were on the bed, half wet, and half dry.

“Yeah, me too. Let’s just go out to eat.”

“I wonder how much weight I lost from all this sex and skipping meals.” She got up and went to the scale in the bathroom. I got up as well, pulling up some clean boxers and jeans.

“118. Three pounds, not bad. We should do this more often.”

“You’re fine the way you are,” I reassured her, grabbing her hips. What was it with girls and their weight? She grinned at me as she slipped on her clothes.

When she grabbed her purse and I got a hold of my wallet and keys, we left the house.

“Crap, I need to study for physics. Did you finish the review? Apparently all the questions are going to parallel with the test questions,” she asked with a worried face.

“Almost. I have only three or four left. Do you need to copy it?”

“Nah, I can do it myself. I just need the right answers to check to make sure I’m doing it right.”

“How about we go to your place after breakfast and study?”

“That would be great.” Since she said yes, I went to retrieve my backpack with all my books and work. After that, we left and headed for Mimi’s Café.

“Airi, what are you ordering?” I asked when we settled at a table for two.

“I can’t decide. I want the waffles with sunny side up omelet but I really want the pancakes. I think I’ll get pancakes and scramble eggs, since I was craving them at home but a certain someone just had to use a power drill to beat them.”

“I asked for an answer. Not an explanation,” I grinned, replying to her snappy comment.

“Fine. What are you ordering?”

“I’ll get the waffles with the omelet so we can share.”

“Aw, that’s so sweet. Are you sure?” Her eyes gleamed with satisfaction.

“I could care less what I eat. I just want food.” When the food arrived, she first took a gulp of orange juice, finishing it within seconds. She fell back in her seat to relax, sighing. I laughed at her adorable self, knowing she wanted to eat more than she actually could.

“Mmmhh! This is so good. Liam, here try some.” She handed me a portion of her pancakes, feeding me with the same fork. “Aren’t they fantastic?”

“Yeah, they are.” She continued her eating, “ooh-ing” and “ah-ing” at various bites. I fed her some of my waffles and omelet, as she returned the favor with her scrambled eggs. When we were through with our meal, we leaned back our eyes closed.

“Ugh, I feel impregnanted.”

“Me too.” She giggled at that.

“We should totally have sex to burn some calories.”

“Where would we have sex?” I asked interested to know where her imagination took her.

“The car?” Not a bad choice actually.

“So we can steam the windows and attract an audience?”

“Fine, what’s your brilliant idea, then?”

        “Why don’t we study for that physics exam?”

        “Oh, I get what you’re saying, you sly dog,” she said seductively.

         “No, I’m serious,” I whispered, trying to cover my laugh.

          “Alright, let’s go.” She took out her wallet putting cash on the table.

          “No, no, no. This one’s on me.”

           “I insist.”

           “No.”

           “You’re going to have to pay the bills for the water I used in the shower. So I pay for this one.”

           “Airi, don’t be ridiculous.”

            “I won’t screw you ever again.” What the hell? I left it at that, a smile on her face, as she took my hand to lead me out of the café. We then headed to her place.

    I drove to Airi’s apartment, remembering where it was from last time. I headed for the trunk where I got my bag and climbed up the stairs. When we got inside, Eliyza and Owen were watching Titanic, her in his arms, crying. Airi turned around, pretending to shoot herself and going cross-eyed for a few seconds. I laughed softly with her as we went to her room.

            “Okay, I’ll quickly finish up the review so we can then check answers.”

             “Alright. I need to do the last three, so I’ll work with you.” She handed me a pencil and I got out my calculator. We got to work. In ten minutes, I was done. Damn, it was so much writing.

 I got up to stretch. When I walked around, I looked at the pictures that hung all around the room. There were so many of Airi and Eliyza when they were young. Now and then there was one of her and Owen. She was so cute. In the earlier years, she had bangs cut straight across her forehead and her hair was curlier. There was a gap from a lost tooth in her smile. She had the same bright green, embroidered with her long black eyelashes.

I looked over my shoulder to see if there was much change from then and now. Not a bit. Twenty minutes later, after favorite-ing a mass collection of her music CD’s, Airi yelled,

“DONE!”

“Alright, show me what you’ve got down.” We compared our answers, surprisingly sharing the same answers majority of the time.

“Whoa, you’re totally off on this one,” she said pointing at one of the math involved questions.

“You mean you’re off. This is the right answer.”

“No it isn’t.”

“You forgot to square your answer. Remember, you have to square change in time before multiplying it with half of ‘a’,” I explained.

“Oh, so then it calculates the total…oh okay. Psh, I knew that.”

“Sure.”

“I just forgot. Jeeze, I’m more of a genetics person. And last time I checked there was no ‘find the initial so and so of so and so in so and so units in that subject of science.” I learned something new today. As the smart girl Airi is, she gets awfully mad when corrected.

“You did well,” I said, hugging her.

“I’m not dumb, I just hate physics.”

“Chill, it was one problem.”

We worked on some more physics problems, going over the fundamentals repeatedly so we would be ready for this “exam.”

When we were finally done, I left, knowing soccer practice couldn’t be skipped today.  

“I’ll see you later.”

“Bye, Airi.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 86.4K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
99.8K 4.7K 39
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
47.7K 1.2K 72
Harry Potter x female reader °。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。 Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...
16.7M 646K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...