Hers

Από KittyJ0

By day Megan is the hottest rapper everyone wants to be or wants to be around. But by night she's a five year... Περισσότερα

CHARACTER LIST
CHAPTER1 - REGRETS
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
CHAPTER5- aLittle
CHAPTER6- PLEASE
CHAPTER7- WHY
CHAPTER8- CAN'T
CHAPTER9
CHAPTER10
CHAPTER11
CHAPTER12
CHAPTER13
CHAPTER14
CHAPTER15
CHAPTER16
CHAPTER17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
NEW BOOK PREVIEWS

CHAPTER 22

394 19 19
Από KittyJ0

MEGAN POV

"Mommy, hurry!! Mama is on her way" Kaution says as I add some sparkles to her card she written

We hear the keys in the door and Kaution groans at me. I quickly finish as we get into position.

"Baby, Baby girl!"
She enters into Kaution room finding us sitting on her bed.
"Hey y'all what y'all doing?" She says giving us both a kiss on our foreheads
"Nothing... I want you to take a quick shower and put on the clothes I have laid out for you"
"Oh yeah..."
"Yeah, hurry up Mama!" Kaution says pushing her out the room

I laugh as I now start to fix Kaution's hair, we head downstairs waiting for Beyoncé to come. And she finally graces us with her presence.

"So why are we all dressed up?"
"It's a surprise" Kaution says smiling making Beyoncé chuckle

We make it to the restaurant and are seated, I watch as Beyoncé scans the room in amazement but also in shock.

"Isn't this-"
"Yes Babe, the place we were supposed to meet but I stood you up. I'm making every bad memory a good one"
"Aww thank you baby" she says giving me a quick peck on the lips
"You deserve it. You deserve it all....and you look so damn delicious in this dress" I mumble the last part to her making her laugh

"Is it time now Mommy?" Kaution ask now that we've finished eating
"Yes it is" I say smiling as Beyoncé looks at us weirdly

We both laugh and I wink at Kaution letting her know she can give her gift.

"M-Mama..."
"Yes baby girl?"
"I- um, made this for you"
"Aww baby girl!! Thank you! You didn't have to!" Beyoncé says making Kaution smile as she take the card

We watch Beyoncé read it as Kaution smiles giving me her usual blush. Tears start to spill from her eyes as she sits the card down.

"You don't like the card Mama? I try to write like a big girl on my own...."
"No baby girl, I love it! I love it so so much. And of course I'll sign. You're my baby and will ALWAYS be my baby....don't you ever think I'm leaving you" she says grabbing Kaution out her chair hugging her tight

A tear falls from my eye as I quickly wipe it away. Getting the official filing papers for Beyoncé to legally adopt Kaution. That's what Kaution wanted for Beyoncé to be her Mama, forever.

Beyoncé quickly signs the paper almost leaving a tear on it. She looks up at me smiling, thanking me.

"Why you thanking me? You have always been her Mama. She wanted it to be forever so why not legally"

She nods her head, "this is a wonderful surprise. Thank you girls, I love y'all"

"Hehehe that's not it Mama"
"What?" She ask looking at Kaution giving me time to set the ring out setting it on her plate

Just in time of her to turn to try to face me but is stopped when she looks down seeing the closed ring box.

"M-Meg..... b-bb-baby"
"Just open it"

She takes a deep breath and opens the box. She gasp setting the box back down onto the plate.
"M-Meg.... I can't-"
"Shhh it's not what you think....this as you see is the ring you've been eyeing for the longest! And I got you it, as a promise. A promise to be present, attentive, honest, FAITHFUL!, and your best baby doll. I want to love you... right. The way you should be. So this is a token of my love and admiration for you, and I want you to wear it every. damn. day, so you'll know how much I love you...." I say

I grab the box taking the ring out. I slowly put the ring on her finger looking into her eyes as they're filled with tears that fall down her cheeks.

"I love you so much Mommy.... I can't wait to make you my wife" I say then kiss the ring as it lays on her finger

She sniffs wiping her tears.

"No cry Mama" Kaution says trying to reach Beyonce's face to help wipe her tears

"Yeah... no crying Mommy...." I say smirking at her as she starts to laugh

"I love y'all so much. I can't wait to see what the future holds for us"

THREE YEARS LATER

"Mommy, please! Please can we talk about it?"
"No...Meg are you hearing yourself. You want me to- ugh, I can't even believe you want me to"

"He's changed"

I say wishing I didn't say it. The look on Beyoncé face is telling me how much I messed up.

"Changed. Changed... I don't give a damn what you think or how he STILL manipulates you. Like I said before and I'll say again he will not, not ever, not today, not tomorrow, not next Tuesday; not ever be our sperm donor. And that's final" she says then walks out the room

Leaving me stunned. I know Pardi is not the best, but I still want to just have one dad for our kids. I spoke to him about it when he picked up Kaution and he's cool with it. He would love another baby, just like us...so what's the problem.

He's a decent dad now.... took his 2 years but he's decent. Kaution is blossoming into a beautiful young lady so why not. I know for sure Beyoncé and him will make our next baby extra beautiful.

She just has to see it my way.....maybe I'll just have to do it without her knowing.....

Since Kaution is with Pardi this weekend it's just us, and it's so quiet in the house. Other than our doggies. And now that she's mad at me, the silence is even more thick.

I get up from the couch and head to the kitchen as I hear her cooking. I stand in the doorway watching her.
"You mad at me?"
"(Sigh)......I'm not mad. I'm just confused. Why him? After all he did, and you wanna use his damn sperm. He ain't shit. And why now out of nowhere are we back to this"

"W-What do you mean? You don't wanna have another baby?"
"The way things are....I like the way it is. We're married. We have Kaution.....why add to it?"
"I thought we agreed we wanted more kids. And that Kaution would love to have a sibling. Why did you change?"

"I didn't...honestly I haven't....I just want love our unit. Don't you?"
"I do-"
"Then it's settled, just us three the way it should be. No baby. We don't need a baby"

Before I can say anything she starts a new topic. Not even hearing what I have to say. Just canceling everything I wanted to say. I sit at the table half way listening to her. All I can think about is how she didn't listen to me. Shut me down.

She never did that before.

BEYONCÉ POV

As I hold Megan close to me I watch her sleep taking in her breathing rhythm. Trying to find peace in my slumber that I just can't find....

Usually holding her would help me sleep but my mind is elsewhere. Megan fidgets in her sleep wrapping her right hand around my waist brushing against my stomach; since I have a crop top on.

A wave of sadness hits me as I feel tears come. A baby, I would love to carry our next child. Hell yes I want another baby. But how do I tell my wife that I've been wanting a baby just as bad; but I can't. I can't carry a baby no way. My body will reject it, right after being implanted. So I don't have a chance anyway.

I just gotta keep this not wanting a baby act up, I can't let her know she married a damaged woman.

THE NEXT DAY

I wake up to an empty bed causing me to take a deep breath, already knowing how this weekend is going to go.

After getting myself together I make it downstairs not finding Megan. But a note on the kitchen table.

Went out for brunch with Lani and Kellon. See you Later

See you later...damn not even an I love you. I know I messed up.

I quickly call Normani to possibly get some advice on this and she answers after the second ring.

"Just tell her. She needs to know, well she gonna find out anyway. Just like I'm finding out right now! Now if you can call telling me this now cause you're scared, you could easily have told her"

"Ugh, I can't stand when you're right"
"Hehehe.....cause you knew it too. You just had to hear it. So when you telling her? Today right?"
"Yes....today I will"

As I wait for Megan to come home, she doesn't. She just sends me a text saying she's staying over at Lani's. So instead of coming home so we can talk she rather not come home.

Not wanting to sleep alone in our bed, I sleep on the couch filled with sadness. She doesn't want to be around me. Now if she can do that for a disagreement we have, I can only imagine what she'll do when I tell her that I can't have our baby.

She could carry our kids but she made it clear she only wants to see me pregnant. And silly me all in love agreed thatI would have the rest of our kids and here I am useless....

MEGAN POV

I wake up with a sort of clear head being that I didn't go home. I needed space. She promised. She promised that she would carry the rest of our children, but there she goes being Beyoncé....

This past year has been nothing but failed promises, I don't know why. If I did something or did something happen that she's keeping from me. I don't know.... all I know is that I miss us, what we used to be.

So I needed space from her, to think things over. How did we get here? To where I don't wanna be bothered with her or be in her presence. But I still love her, no matter what.

"Morning!" I hear Pardi say

I lied. I said I was staying at Lani's but I didn't... I told her I was but I didn't. Well I couldn't, cause Lani said for me to go home and make things right. But I didn't want to. I asked Kellon and he agreed, I knew I couldn't go to Normani and Trinity's place cause they'll probably say the same thing.... So the only place left was his.

Nothing happened! I only slept on the couch, and with my baby girl.

"Morning"
"So. Wanna talk about it?"
"There's nothing to say"
"You come here late at night asking if you can stay on the couch instead of going home to your wife....something definitely happened. So talk"
"Ugh.....she lied"
"About?"
"Wanting a baby....she doesn't want another baby anymore"
"So that's why you're here? About a baby?"
"No....she makes promises and doesn't keep them. And has been lying, she won't tell me the truth as to why she doesn't want a baby.. plus she just shut me down. Didn't listen to me and just shut me down from talking. It's like my opinion doesn't matter anymore"

"I will say, y'all really do need to talk. Like you avoiding her last night and her avoiding the topic just shows that y'all need to talk. And I think there is definitely something she's hiding. But it could also be that she just doesn't want a baby. You do have to be sympathetic to her feelings too"

"But she's not towards my feelings. So why should I be to hers! Uh!!!" I say and an idea comes to me

I smiled as if I'm the grinch when his terrible awful idea came to mind. And I snicker cause I know if she says she doesn't want a baby, I'm going to make her want a baby..

"Yo Meg you ok-"
"Pardi I need you to do something for me"

With the beginning of my plan moving in motion I thank Pardi for his help smiling extra big because I know it's gonna work. He shakes his head saying he hope it works out the way I want it to.

I give my baby a big kiss saying how I'll see her later since it is still Pardi's time with her. I take the little cooler in my hand getting into my car and driving home.

Entering in I hear the tv on, quite loud. Slowly I enter in making sure to hold the cooler behind me.

"Baby?" I call out for Beyoncé before I enter into the living room

I see her laying on the couch as she wipes her face, my poor baby has been crying....

"Oh Babe.... I'm-"
"I'm so sorry Meg! I'm sorry!!! I should've listened to you, and not over talk you. I'm sorry baby... I'm so sorry" she says cutting me off as she cries

I grab her hands telling her to calm down. Once her breathing slows and she's down to just sniffles; I tell her how much I love her. Earning an I love you back. I smile.

I hug her as she continues to sniffle. "How can I make it up to you?.....I'll do anything! Because I haven't been the best"

I rub her back smiling to myself knowing my answer, "let me strap you down"

"What?" She says pulling away looking at me
"Let me strap you down"
"Out of all things that's what will make it better"
"Yupp" I say smiling as she looks at me questioning

"Yes. Let me, please..... and I got this one that's so cool and makes you think it came inside you"

I want to slap myself for saying that. Now she definitely isn't gonna want to. She's gonna know something is up.

"O- Okay....anything to make you happy cause I'm sorry I didn't"
"Don't worry or think about it. Let's just share this bottle of wine I got and made sure it was chilled in my little cooler for us"

She nods happily as I lead us both up the stairs to our room.

With her good and tipsy I kiss along her neck as she giggles.
"Meg, stop baby" she slurs

But I don't stop I continue to kiss her as she starts to moan. Then that's when I knew I got her.

With the strap filled with Pardi's cum I line up to her entrance, slowly entering in. She tightens up being that she rarely close to never lets me strap her. I lean over giving her a kiss as she starts to melt into it I slowly push in.

As her moans increase so does my speed. Till she's scratching my back screaming how she's going to cum. She holds onto me tight as she comes down from her high.

I look down at her smiling, knowing I just got her pregnant....hopefully she won't be too upset.

___________________
OKAY SO IM GOING TO TEXAS FOR A WEEK TO START A HOT GIRL SUMMER. I WILL DEFINITELY BE DRUNK EVERY DAMN DAY WITH MY FRIENDS SO I MADE THIS UPDATE TO HOLD YALL OVER FOR THE TIME BEING..... LOVE YALL 🫶🏾😘😘😘😘

AND YES MEGAN SHOT PARDI'S SPERM INTO BEYONCÉ, SO A BABY IS COMING YALL 🤭🤭

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

74.3K 6.1K 33
Everybody that knew Beyonce knew that she liked to have fun. The industry had a hold on her from as early as thirteen, and she had the world at her f...
58.6K 2.2K 16
Beyoncé x Megan Thee Stallion
Jealous Από voguestalli

Περιπέτεια

6.8K 362 14
Beyonce and her family move back to Houston after years of absence due to family problems. Beyonce transfers to Pearland High School where she meets...
219K 10.3K 103
Just a Little and her Mommies and Daddy Follow Beyonce, Nicki, Megan and Rihanna as they navigate their poly relationship. -- gxg g!p DDLG / MDLG -