Don't Think Twice

Por radhikak

Airi, a nineteen year old college sophmore, enjoys the single life. Just when she's sure that drama will be a... Mais

Ch 1: A dirty virgin, a night of shots, and a sex god.
Ch 2: A "virgin" who loved it and a "virgin" in denial.
Ch 3: The unknown gets you beaten up.
Ch 4: You WHAT?
Ch 6: Klondike bars...who knew?
Ch 7: Spontaneous-ism and Loose Strings
Ch 8: Kisses and Suntan Lotion Set the Mood
Ch 9: Beach activities with a Pinch of Lust; but Cellphones Ruin it All
Ch 10: Only She Can Take this Off My Mind
Ch 11: Sex is the Key, when You Don't Get Caught
Ch 12: My Lips On Yours Will Make You Like Roller Coasters, I Promise
Ch 13: A Round of Strip Poker Lingerie and He Still Don't Want None
Ch 14: A "Naughty" Shop On Campus; Need I ask?
Ch 15: Junior Year; Day One and SHE's in My Class. Shit.
Ch 16: The Mission with a Blindfold, Handcuffs, and.... You Guess.
Ch 17: Showers and Breakfast at Mimi's, Perfect Way to Start the Day
Ch 18: Tippy toes and twirls.
Ch 19: I Should Get Her....
Ch 20: Black Swan Whips Her Prince in the Ass
Ch 21: Apologies and Punishments
Ch 22: I'll Have an "I Love You" With "Injuries" on the Side, Thank You
Ch 23: A Doc's Appointment that soon went Seductive.
Ch 24: Trippin' Costumes with Your Average Grind
Ch 25: CATFIGHT! When are those not hot?
Ch 26: The Black Swan Learns how to Flap her Wings
Ch 27: What You Didn't Know, Does Kill You
Ch 28: POST-Depression Sex and Thanks Giving Proposals
Ch 29: Silk and Fish Scales
Ch 30: Lace, Love, Lift Off
Ch 31: Your Flight has Arrived
Ch 32: Freaking Around
Ch 33: Jewelry and Jealousies
Ch 34: Cries+Shots+Strawberries=WIN
Ch 35: A Crack in the Cement
Ch 36: Brazilian Soap-Opera, No Joke
Ch.37: Admitting it
Ch 38: Need
Chapter 39: The End

Ch 5: That devil with those sparkly green eyes and a killer smile?

6K 39 0
Por radhikak

That devil with those sparkly green eyes and a killer smile?: Liam

“Liam, as you know, I don’t favor any specific players on this team, but I do consider you as one of my best. I’d hate to see you falling all over the place because of that girl.”

“Don’t worry Coach. I can handle Airi. She's all talk.”

“Son, seriously.”

“Yes sir.”

Okay, so, Airi did have a pretty hard bite. Not too shabby with comebacks either. For a guy who’s played a decent amount of girls, she was the most unpredictable yet to come. 

“Liaaaam!”

Oh god no….

“Raquel….I thought you graduated from here a year ago.”

“Yeah, well I thought I would give you a visit since we're so close!”

“Look, I know you're only here to ask for my hand in marriage but this is the last time I'm going to say it. I'm not the slightest bit interested.”

Raquel was one of the few kinds of girls I tried to steer clear of. Clingyness and flirtation in her mind was like birthdays and sex; the perfect combination. It was another disadvantage for me that my sister and her had been friends in the past. But like I said, that was in the distant past and the time now allowed me to break the facade. In simpler terms, I can say whatever the hell I want to without feeling guilty. Thirsty as ever, Raquel made her way towards me and started grazing her fingers over my covered abdomen.

“C’mon babe. Let's do something fun; just you and me.” I felt bille rising to my tongue. 

“Sorry, I got other plans.” With that, I grabbed her wrist and dropped it to her side. Then, I simply walked awayTo hell with her crap, I thought to myself.

As I got closer to the showers, a sudden visual of Airi this morning slipped into my mind. Her shirt glued to her torso, elaborating her curves, the way her black hair got into her eyes causing them to glow behind her fringe, her small dimples that deepened when she smiled with those soft, pink lips. Man. I. Am. F*cked. I quickly transitioned to the thought of soccer positions that were going to be picked next week. Shit. I need to see her.

After showering, I ran to my bike and whipped out my phone.

"Hey Eliyza, can I ask you a question?"

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...