AU#3 What happened Jinx/Powde...

By ArrowrjMoon

(y/n) Is the second youngest in the group Vander Found Her The day after the attack on the bridge she was hi... More

 information
 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
A/N
What they waer
A/N
35
New book
New book is out
A/n
36
A/n

New book coming

48 4 0
By ArrowrjMoon

Hello everyone I know it's been a while since I last posted there's just been a lot going on and there's just been a lot plus I need to get an idea for the book, but I do have an idea for the new book. Since a lot of you have been saying you want a Sevika book. I have an idea that I would like to do for the book and it will be out shortly I promise. It is going to be in a like alternate universe thing kind of like this book here in like my last two something is going to change, but that is gonna be a surprise. I'm not giving any hits on the book other than it's gonna be a Sevika x female reader that's all the hits guys are gonna get for the book. I promise it will be out probably like in a few hours maybe or the next day, but it will be out shortly.

Thank you all for the support you've been giving me and everything. It really means a lot to me and thank you for being patient. There's just a lot going on right now and it's been so difficult for me to actually get on and write so thank you all for being patient with me I promise the book will be out shortly. Thank you all again for reading these and for all the support you've been giving me. I hope you all have a good rest of your day or night depending when you read this and where you are at, but it will be out shortly I promise and just thank you all so much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.9K 1.9K 12
The people of The Underground were never the luckiest pair. Only a special few were lucky, lucky enough to get the privileges of the topside. The (L...
56.9K 2.1K 17
Book 1 (Vi x Male Reader x Jinx) (Y/n) is Vander's son who was just a ten year old when he saw his dad come home from the battle on the bridge with a...
71.2K 2.5K 46
CURRENTLY EDITING / "𝗦𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱, 𝗪𝗼𝗹𝗳..." An infamous emotional manipulator sat under Sevika's wing after Vander's death. Unable...
94K 2.4K 18
All she wanted to do was to help but was abandoned by the person she loved more than anything in the world other than her best friend, a kid Vander t...