Mi Amores (BWWM) Marvel, Mike...

By yaskiiiiiiii

Read it bitch๐Ÿคฃ, but it a bwwm book about Nbayoungboy, Avengers , TVD, and Maybe a little bit of riverdale, t... More

Sol ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜˜
chapter 1 (everyday routine and going to the grill)
Chapter 2 ( catching up on family time and rollin)
chapter 3 ( The talk and the truth about my heritage)
Her powers and moods
battle outfits
chapter 4 (moving to new york, eating , and fighting robots)
character change
chapter 5 (meeting my mates again and talkin to my mates)
Chapter 6 (saving cheryl and jason blossom)
Chapter 7 (attitudes and teasing moods)
Chapter 8 ( moving to newyork )
black history month
Im back you guys
IMPORTANT A/N
Chapter 9 (Going to school with peter)
๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ•Š
Yes or No

Yb

24 2 3
By yaskiiiiiiii

I NEED YALL HELP FINDING A NBAYOUNGBOY BOOK. I KINDA FORGOT HOW THE BOKKS PLOT, SO BARE WITH ME. IT GOES LIKE HE MET THKS GIRL THAT WAS NOT FROM EARTH(I THINK SHE CAME FROM THE GREEK GODS) AND HE HAD TO HELP HER ADJUST TO EARTH LIFE, MEANING HE HAD TO TEACH HER WHAT A PHONE WAS AND ALL TBST OTHER STUFF. SHE WAS HIS MATE BUT THE GODS ALREADY HAD ARRANGED HER A MARRIGE MEANING SHE ONLY HAD LIKE A MONTH LEFT ON EARTH TO STAY WITH KENTRELL BEFORE SHE HAD TO GO BACK HOME AND MARRY THE GUY, AND I THINK SHE ENDED UP GETTING PREGNANGT BY KENTRELL, I REALLY FROGOT, CAN YALL HELP ME OUT THO?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 14.6K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
1.4M 32.2K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
1.5M 26.5K 56
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...