Slow Dance With The Devil [Bb...

נכתב על ידי FriedBrain9

Bitterness. Cold. Hotheaded. Are all things that Kim Minji, the young CEO, is familiar with. She's rich and s... עוד

May I Have Your Attention Please
I Don't Want Her
Morning Coffee(s)
Predator Cat and Docile Dog
White Lie
Dine In Hell
Starting the Dive
The Night Shift
There's No Turning Back
Let Me Know You Better (1)
Let Me know You Better (2)
Bold Move
Flip The Switch
The Trap Went Well
Giraffe And Deer
Into Her Nest
Love, Affection, Lust
Disclosure
All The Weird Feelings
Love You In The Dark
Hard Heart
To Break Down Your Walls
Her Darkest Scars
Already Damaged
Please Let Me In
Trusting
After The Party
Genuine Desire [M]
A Blast from The Past
Sisters
Broken Handcuffs
Allies
No One Can Refuse Her
The Perfect Pair (1) - M
The Perfect Pair (2) - M
The Perfect Pair (3)
Bloody Hands From The Past
The Lingering Stench of Carcasses
What We Have, What We Had
Her Decision
Immersion Of The Past
And Above All, It Is You
I Love You
The Last Note
The Vows and The Heirs (1): Devoted To You
The Vows and The Heirs (2): Treasure

Revenge Party [M]

10.9K 416 513
נכתב על ידי FriedBrain9

Hello,
author here.

I put the letter M in the title because it stands for Mature.
In general, Mature means graphic depictions of violence; including but not limited to: sexual, verbal, emotional and physical abuse.

I should also add that there will be a lot of blood, please skip if it makes you uncomfortable.

Long chapter than usual.

Thank you and stay healthy.

------------------------------------------------------

"I had to go somewhere last night, it was urgent."
"You didn't even come into the bedroom, I heard you were still working on your laptop in the living room."
"But...you told me to sleep on the sofa."

Yoona turned around so quickly that the contents of her champagne glass almost jumped out, "Where exactly were you last night?" she asked angrily.

Hyein stopped in shock, she then scratched her chin, "That.." she looked into Yoona's eyes gently, "I can't tell you about that."

Yoona scoffed.

"I won't ask further, but at least you can tell me where you went. I'm angry but I'm worried about you Hyein."

Hyein stood up awkwardly.

"And even though I told you to sleep outside I still want you to come and sleep with me." Yoona wanted to cry because she was upset.

They locked eyes.

Hyein rubbed her hair.

Do I have to apologize now?

Yoona closed her eyes and exhaled in annoyance.

This dumb-ass even just looked at me and didn't say anything!

"Don't talk to me anymore." she flicked her hair and left Hyein.
"But..."

Hyein closed her mouth and took a breath.

"You're such an idiot."

Hyein turned her head, Haerin grinned at her, "Stop that." Danielle pinched Haerin's arm.

"Miss Kang, Miss Marsh." Hyein bowed her head.

"Are you interested in knowing how to conquer an angry woman?" asked Haerin.

"Ummm..."

"You'll have to talk to her later Hyein, now get ready, the ceremony is about to begin." Danielle smiled at her.

Hyein bowed, "Thank you Miss Marsh."

"Where is that devil?" Haerin wandered her gaze, and saw Minji talking with Mrs. Marsh. She then glanced at Danielle, "You look amazing in that dress." she said as she kissed the woman on the forehead.

The Australian smiled softly and adjusted the collar of Haerin's suit, "Thank you." she pecked the cat-eye's lips softly, "But I wonder why you weren't the ring bearer."

Haerin waved her hand, "I refused, I was too lazy to stand there. Sitting next to you feels more interesting."

Danielle smacked her arm, "You're the sister! You should be the one in front of there and not Hyein." she scolded.

Haerin just made an unconcerned face, but her expression suddenly changed to shock.
"Damn it! I have to take Hanni to the altar!" she immediately ran to one of the rooms.

Danielle shook her head and headed for one of the seats at the front.

----
****

She walked through the rows of seats of the Kim family's closest relatives and family members. The ivory wedding dress wrapped her body perfectly.

The classic v-neck bodice was encrusted with pearls and crystal netting over romantic Chantilly lace.

The banded waist emphasized her figure, flared out with a pearl and crystal beaded tulle skirt that looked harmonious on the shimmering sequin tulle, creating a cool constellation effect.

A transparent veil adorned with a simple and elegant lace motif, a faintly visible smile made one imagine the face behind it.

Minji couldn't stop staring at her.

Hanni arrived at the altar, removed her hand from Haerin's arm and welcomed Minji's helping hand.

"Take good care of her." Haerin winked at Minji.

Now that they were this close, Minji could see Hanni's face more clearly even though it was still covered by the veil.

A strange and familiar feeling filled the recesses of her heart, she grasped Hanni's hand tightly.

Minji wanted to open the veil, she wanted to look at Hanni's face, she wanted to drown in those always calm and gentle eyes, which sometimes looked witty and full of love.

An attendant then said a few opening words and thanked the guests for their presence.

"Now, we come to the exchange of vows, have you prepared your vows?"

Minji shook her head, her eyes focused on Hanni.

"I have." Hanni replied, "Did you bring the paper?" the priest asked, Hanni shook her head, she then cleared her throat nervously.

"Minji, I never thought that meeting you would lead me to this situation. It was so difficult to face you the first time, you were such a hard, cold, and angry person.

As time went by, I realized that you are not what you appear to be. You are sweet, caring and funny. But whoever you are I know I want to be with you, and give you all the love you deserve.

I won't say that our journey after this will be easy, but whatever road we will face I will stay by your side.

If I fall behind I'll catch up with you, and if I'm ahead I'll wait for you.

And there will never be me, or you. There will only be us. Minji and Hanni."

Hanni lowered her head and rubbed Minji's hand, holding back her tears.

Minji clenched her jaw tightly, feeling overwhelmed by what she was feeling right now.

The room was silent, all focused on the couple at the altar.

The priest cleared his throat and wiped the tears from his eyes, "Thank you Miss Pham, we will now perform the traditional vows..." he faced Minji.

"Kim Minji, do you take Pham Ngoc Han, to be your wife, to live together in marriage? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and take care of her in good times or bad, rich or poor, in sickness or in health, and forsake all others, being faithful only to her, as long as you both live?"

Minji looked deeply at Hanni, "I do."

"And you Pham Ngoc Han, do you take Kim Minji, to be your wife, to live together in marriage? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and take care of her in good or bad, rich or poor, in sickness or in health, and forsake all others, be faithful only to her, as long as you both live?"

"I will always be willing." came Hanni's soft voice.

The priest smiled, "Alright, now we will exchange rings."

Hyein approached them and gave Minji the ring, she took it and put it on Hanni's right ring finger. The Vietnamese did the same.

Hyein returned to her place.

The priest smiled broadly, "Now you are officially wife and wife. Miss Kim, you may kiss the bride." he said.

Minji's heart racing, her hands slowly opened Hanni's veil with a little trembling. Hanni's beautiful face and calm gaze immediately greeted her as she draped the veil up, the smaller woman smiling nervously.

"Hey..." she said softly.

Minji's eyes glazed over, she couldn't describe her emotions at all. Why had Hanni made her like this in just a few months?

Why didn't she give up like the others?

Why could she suddenly break down her defenses without her knowing?

Why are they here now?

Why?

But Minji already knew the answer.

Because she let Hanni do it.

Because she let Hanni enter her life and fix it from within.

Even though she hated her, brushed her off and was rude to her.

But she wanted her.

She wanted Hanni.

Their lips met softly, Minji could feel Hanni trembling, she pulled her into her arms and kissed her forehead.

"Pham Hanni, I want to be with you." she whispered.

Hanni sobbed quietly into Minji's chest, "You ruined my makeup." she grumbled with a chuckle.

Everyone clapped, the priest congratulated them and stepped down from the altar. The officiant announced that the guests could go to the food that had been provided.

Haerin and Hyein immediately stood up from their chairs and darted to the buffet table.

Minji lowered her head and kissed Hanni's lips again, "I have to go somewhere, Hyein and Haerin will be with me. Tell my parents that I have important business that can't be delayed."

Hanni's face turned sad, "Can you really not postpone it until tomorrow?" she asked.

"No, I can't. Go home with Danielle later, I already told Han to wait for you both."

Hanni rubbed Minji's cheek, "Are you coming home later?"

Minji was silent, "Yes."

"I'll wait for you."

Minji hugged Hanni again, "You should eat now. I've also told Aunt Ma to come over, to help you if you and Danielle need anything."

Hanni kissed Minji's cheek, "Be careful on your way, hurry home."

----
****

"What's all this about? Where are we really going?" Haerin stared irritably at the CEO and her assistant, "I haven't even had a chance to say goodbye to Dani yet." she growled angrily when neither of them answered.

Minji glanced at her coldly, "Did Hyein not tell you?"
"She just said I should come with you guys."

"I've prepared separate packs of food for us." Hyein bowed her head.

Maybe she'll calm down a bit if I mention food.

She had also just put two pieces of wagyu meat into her mouth when she saw Minji walking towards the parking lot. She quickly told the buffet attendant to put all kinds of food into separate packages.

She hadn't even gotten to Yoona yet, so she just texted her. And it was only read by her, no reply.

Hyein was just about to sigh when Haerin suddenly hit her shoulder, "Why didn't you say earlier that you brought food?" she grinned.

The cat-eye then looked at Minji again, "Now tell me what this is all about? I need to send a message to Dani so she doesn't worry about me."

"We're going to see someone." Minji said, looking out the window.

"Who is this someone?"

Minji gave Haerin a sharp look, "I need your big mouth not to tell anyone, not even Danielle." Haerin furrowed her brows, "Alright."

"We're going to my usual place."

"Your usual place?" Haerin's brows furrowed even more, a moment later her mouth gaped, "Bastard..are you crazy? You shouldn't be doing that anymore!" she exclaimed.

Minji's hand quickly grabbed Haerin's coat collar tightly and pulled her in front of her so that the cat-eye was lifted slightly from her seat, "He raped Hanni." she snarled, her voice trembling with overwhelming anger.

Haerin gasped in shock, her mouth opened but she could not utter a single word.

Minji pushed Haerin back into her seat roughly, and returned to staring out the window.

"Minji... fuck... I'm sorry." Haerin rubbed her forehead.

Hyein took an envelope from the seat pocket, "I've printed out some photos." she handed the envelope to Minji, who opened it immediately.

Her eyes scanned each photo carefully, she also read the biodata sheet at the top of the photo. She then passed it to Haerin, who also immediately observed them.

"We also have some recordings." Hyein said.
Minji nodded.
Haerin snorted angrily, "I'll kill this motherfucker!"

"That's my job Haerin."
"Can Hyein and I torture him?"
"You can go first."

Minji then picked up a package of food from the back seat, "Let's eat first."

----
****

They arrived at an old country-style house two hours later. Hyein got off first and opened the back trunk, taking out two large bags.

The two bodyguards got off the front seat, one of them opening the door for Minji.

"Wow, you really took care of it." Haerin put on her coat and scanned the house.
"Just in case someone makes me mad." said Minji.

Three men immediately approached them and bowed, "Miss Kim, everything is ready." said the tallest one.

"Give all your cell phones to Son Gie." she pointed to one of her bodyguards and looked at Hyein and Haerin, "No recording this time."

They then entered the house, where two men immediately bowed to them.

Minji took off her jacket and headed for the vacated living room, in the center of which was a chair with a man sitting on it.

His hands and feet were tied to the chair, his head covered by a plastic bag with a thin rope tied around his neck.

Minji approached the man and untied the plastic bag, pulling it off his head. The man was startled, a cloth still tied around his eyes. He struggled frantically, angry mutterings coming from his mouth which was taped by a wide duct tape.

Haerin sat on the sofa, while the five men stood at the side of the room.

Hyein opened one of the bags and took out three overhead rubber beast masks and several fullhead knit masks as well as latex gloves, she gave the knit masks to the men and brought the overhead animal masks to Minji. Haerin stood up and walked over to them.

Minji took the bear mask and immediately put it on, Hyein gave the cat mask to Haerin, "What the hell? Why did I get a cat? Do you think I'm a house animal?" Haerin grumbled in a whisper.

Hyein looked at her with a flat face, "Do you want to wear the chick mask? We can swap."
Haerin glanced at Hyein's hand and snorted, "Why did Minji get a bear?" she whispered again in annoyance.

Minji slapped the back of Haerin's head and made a gesture to immediately put on the mask. The cat-eyed one snorted again and put on her mask.

The man sitting on the chair rebelled even more, the chair swayed and he fell down. He tried to free himself, making a noise due to the friction of the chair against the floor.

Hyein put on her mask and approached the man, she woke him up to his original position and hit the man's solar plexus, who immediately coughed, saliva seeping out of the side of the duct tape and down his chin.

"Don't hit him there, we don't want him to die before the fun starts." Minji approached them.

Hyein immediately bowed, "I have reduced my strength Miss."

Minji put on her gloves and pulled the duct tape over the man's mouth in one quick, powerful pull. The man screamed and cursed, "Fuck you!! What do you want?!"
Minji punched him in the mouth and then removed the blindfold.

The man blinked his eyes for a moment to adjust his vision. His face took on a surprised look when he saw three women in suits and wearing animal masks in front of him.

He looked around the house, and saw five men wearing knit masks.

What the hell? What's going on?

Confusion and anger filled him.

"Park Han Woo."

The man turned to the woman wearing the bear mask, "What do you want bitch?" he spat at Minji, the thick liquid hitting her pants.

Hyein immediately punched the man's temple, and then on his nose.

"'FUCK!!!" The man struggled again, his face red with anger.

"Hanni." Minji said again, the man furrowed his brows, "I don't know what you mean." he laughed mockingly. Minji slapped him, she then walked to the sofa and sat down.

Haerin stood up and walked over to the man, "Who else is this?" Han Woo looked Haerin up and down, "Cat bitch."

Haerin looked at the men, "Don't we have a movie to watch?" she said, two of them walked over to the table near the sofa and picked up the projector equipment.

"Strip him naked." Haerin said again, a stocky man took out a knife from behind his back and approached Han Woo, starting to pull and tear the man's clothes with the knife.

Han Woo shouted angrily until his voice was hoarse. The two men finished setting up the projector, Hyein plugged in the USB and selected a folder to play.

Haerin took an envelope from the table and took out the contents, she showed them to Han Woo who was now naked, "Do your parents know that you have sex with your students?" she showed a picture of him naked with two girls.

The man's face turned pale, Haerin showed another photo, he was wearing a party mask and holding a black whip, one of the girls was on her back, her ass facing the camera, there were some red marks from the whip.

"Oh my, you love being rude to women." Haerin wrinkled her nose.

The projector turned on and several men and women were dancing in a dimly lit room, all naked and wearing only masks.

"What a party, don't you guys have a cold?" Haerin chuckled, she then raised her hand, the projector immediately turned off.

"What would your parents say if they found out about their son's naughty behavior?" she said, Han Woo rebelled, "I'll fucking kill you!"

Haerin shook her head, "Your mouth is rude." she then took the knife from the stocky man and thrust the tip into the edge of Han Woo's lip, pulling it slowly up to his chin, "I don't like rude men." she whispered, then she held her chin, "Oh wait, I don't like men at all."

Blood immediately flowed from the cut, cold sweat began to appear on Han Woo's face, "What do you want?" he asked shakily, "Do you want money? WHAT DO YOU WANT?"

"Gosh, this is just the beginning. We have more money than you anyway." Haerin laughed, she then returned the knife to the stocky one and stepped towards the sofa.

Han Woo stormed back, cursing at them, falling back down with his chair.
Hyein sighed, she then woke him up, "Now..." she opened her mouth, "it's my turn."

Han Woo glanced at her shakily, "Please..." Hyein immediately smothered the man's mouth, "Please? We haven't even gotten to the main part yet asshole." she whispered.

Minji looked at the tallest man, "Where's Won Ji?" she asked, a slim man bowed his head, "I'm here.", "You can start preparing it now." Minji said, the man bowed and walked towards one of the rooms.

Hyein stood up straight, "I will ask, if you give a wrong answer there will be punishment, and if you are right..." she shrugged her shoulders, "There will be punishment too."

Hyein took out a polaroid photo, showing Hanni laughing with her neighbor, "Who is this?"
Han Woo shook his head, "No, I don't know!"
"Wrong." Hyein punched the cut on the corner of his lip, the man cried out in pain. Blood flowed freely, starting to soak his jaw.

She pulled out a second photo, Hanni crossing the street, carrying two cups of coffee. Han Woo shook his head vigorously, "Please...", Hyein kicked him in the chest, he fell backwards, the back of his head hit the floor, "Wrong again." Hyein said, waking him up.

Han Woo coughed loudly, he gasped trying to catch his breath.
Hyein showed the first photo again, "Look carefully before you answer." she said coldly.

Han Woo stared at the photo, his breath trembling, sweat flooding his face and body.
"Ha..Hanni..", Hyein slapped him again, "Wrong."

"SHE'S HANNI!! PHAM NGOC HAN!!" Han Woo yelled. Hyein clenched her fist and slammed it into the man's face, "Wrong dumbass." she then stomped on his thigh, Han Woo screamed in pain, "You've been wrong so many times." Hyein growled, getting impatient, raising her fist again.

"She's my ex!! We dated in college!!" Han Woo shouted fearfully. Hyein lowered her hand, she turned her head towards Minji.

The CEO looked at the men, "Send the recording to his parents' email, and also to his coworkers, dean, chancellor, students, and the media. Don't forget the photos." they all bowed their heads.

"No!" Han Woo widened his eyes, "NO! YOU CAN'T DO THIS! FUCK YOU!" he struggled again, Hyein hit him in the face, "Shut up."

Minji stood up and approached Han Woo, she rolling up her shirt sleeves slowly, left and right.

"Untie me and face me with your bare hands!" Han Woo shouted. Minji glanced at Hyein, "Sit down." Hyein nodded and went to the sofa, sitting next to Haerin.

Minji took out a polaroid photo from her shirt pocket, Hanni in her wedding dress, smiling happily, Minji ran her fingers over the photo gently.

She missed the short girl.

She smiled softly and put it back in her pocket.

"You raped my wife." Minji shoved her hands into her pants pockets, she was trying to contain her raging anger, she wanted to give this man in front of her a painful torture.

"Your wife?" Han Woo furrowed his brows, he then chuckled, "That chaste virgin is your wife?" he shook his head, "Ah, but she's not a virgin anymore."

Minji's jaw hardened.

"That bastard..." Haerin stood up, Hyein immediately held her back, "Miss Kang, if you interfere you are the one who will be killed by her." she whispered. Haerin sat back down in annoyance, she really wanted to tear that man's mouth apart.

Minji walked to the small table next to the bookcase, there is a wide tray containing a variety of torture tools, Minji picked up a spiked iron knuckle and an 8-inch steel kitchen knife.

"Now..." she turned back to Han Woo, her voice sounding cold and cruel, "Choose one."

The man looked at the two items in Minji's hand in turn, he was shaking violently, "I'm sorry...I'm sorry, what do you want? Money? Power? I'll give it to you!" he shouted desperately.

Minji put on her knuckles, she eyed the tip of the knife in her left hand, "I have all that, I can even buy your family." she looked at Han Woo from behind her mask, "Choose." she growled.

"No..." Han Woo tried to move his chair away, "NO!" he struggled again, and fell back down.

"Then I'll choose." Minji said, crouching down and transferring the knife to her right hand, slicing Han Woo's lower lip until it was nearly split open. The man screamed loudly, fresh blood began to flow from his lips, entering his mouth.

"Get him up." she said, the stocky man walked over to them and returned Han Woo to his original position.

"Do you know why I cut your lip? Because that's where you told her to take off her clothes, or rather, forced her to." he fiddled with the knife again, "Now, which hand are you using to hold the knife?"

"Please...please...forgive me, please, I will bow down to you..whatever you tell me to do."
"I don't need that. Hmmm, is it this hand? Or are you left-handed? But judging from the scar it looks like you're using your right hand." and after saying that Minji thrust her knife into Han Woo's wrist and pulled it towards his elbow.

Han Woo's screams filled the room, tears streaming down his face, "FUCK YOU BITCH!! I'LL KILL YOU!!" he glanced at the long gaping wound on his right arm, fresh blood racing out of it.

Fuck, fuck, fuck!

Minji threw the bloodied knife to the floor, she looked at the Hyein and Haerin, "You two come here." she said.

The bedroom door opened and the slim man came out of it, carrying a small transparent box, he bowed to Minji, "It's ready." he said. Minji nodded, "Wait on the sofa." she said.

"What to do?" asked Haerin, "Bring the glue here." said Minji to one of the men, he bowed his head and entered the kitchen, a moment later he brought a small metal can and handed it to her.

"Pour this next to the chair leg, untie his leg then immediately put the sole of his foot in this glue" she gave the can to Hyein.

The woman squatted down and started to untie Han Woo's legs, "Open his legs as wide as you can, but don't pull his muscles too much." Minji said again.

Haerin poured glue on the floor and Hyein grabbed the man's ankles as soon as they were untied, placing them forcefully in the puddle of glue. They did the same to his other leg.

Han Woo tried to pull his leg but it didn't budge at all.
"You're making a futile effort." Minji said, Hyein and Haerin standing behind her, "You have to pull the skin of your foot if you want to be free from the glue."

"Now..do you remember which part you stabbed when you raped her?" Minji gripped her knuckle very tightly, her eyes teary.

She could not imagine Hanni's pain when it happened.

"Please..." Han Woo was panting, he couldn't feel his right arm, the blood that kept coming out started to make his vision blurry.

"I won't allow you to faint." Minji stuck the spiked knuckle firmly into Han Woo's left groin and rotated it a few degrees.

She let her tears fall.

This motherfucker must have suffered many times more than Hanni did back then.

Han Woo screamed at the top of his lungs, over and over again. Minji pulled out her knuckle and dug it back into the man's inner thigh, some of the fresh blood immediately splashing onto her shirt and most of it gushing out, making a puddle on the floor.

At this moment the smell of blood filled the living room.

Some of the men averted their eyes and covered their crotches, wincing and scared. They didn't want to, they wouldn't try to get into trouble with Kim Minji.

Minji straightened up, "It's not over yet." she then looked at the slender man, "Stop the bleeding first."

The man nodded.

----
****

Han Woo opened his eyes slowly, the smell of bleach and carbolic immediately filling his nasal cavity. He squeezed his eyes shut a few times, his whole body ached, he glanced down.

Some parts of his body were covered with bandages, but there was something strange about his lower body.

He looked around, there is no longer a pool of blood on the floor, and it was dark outside the window. What time was it?

He was extremely thirsty and hungry. His lips and throat felt very dry, he swallowed with difficulty.

"Good evening." he turned his head slowly, the cat mask was standing in front of him, "Did you sleep well?" she asked again.

Han Woo didn't answer.

"Hey, you didn't cut out his tongue did you? He didn't answer my question!" the cat mask shouted at the man sitting on bar stool in the kitchen, "No Miss." the man replied.

Cut? What are they talking about? Panic began to gather in his body, his heart beating fast, he nervously scanned all parts of his body.

His eyes then traveled to her genitals, trying to move the muscles down there.

His heart dropped to his stomach when he realized something was wrong.

"You look panicked." the cat said again, from the tone of her voice it was clear that she was holding back her laughter.

"You bastard! What are you doing to me!!" Han Woo shouted angrily, his throat aching with dryness.

"Oh right, it wasn't his tongue that was cut out." Haerin chuckled.

"We threw away your dick." Minji appeared from behind Haerin. The cat-eyed laughed and walked to the sofa, sitting next to Hyein.

"We just made a small hole for you to pee in. You won't be able to ejaculate or masturbate anymore. But maybe gay men will like you, since they only need an anal hole."

Minji advanced her masked face, "You should be grateful I let you live." she snarled in a hateful tone.

"'You fucking bastard! I'll kill you!" Han Woo rebelled again, but his voice wasn't as loud as before.

"I'll send you home, but if you dare to say one word about what happened today..." Minji buried the tip of her knuckle in the man's neck, "I'll make all your family feel what you experienced today..." she dragged the thorn down Han Woo's neck, blood immediately popping and flowing.

"By now, your photos and videos have reached their email and become big news, I think everyone has seen them." she whispered viciously.

Han Woo's eyes flashed with anger, "Fuck you!"
But he suddenly laughed, Minji looked at him coldly.

Han Woo looked at Minji with hatred, "Since it's already like this I might as well say this." he grinned viciously, "That sanctimonious wife of yours, she feels so good. So tight and warm. Her pleading and pained voice really turns me on."

Hyein and Haerin immediately rushed over to the man to shut him up, Minji was going to absolutely kill him.

"And when you fuck her later, all you'll see is my face, and how I thrust my cock into her cunt, too bad I didn't cum in it!"

And Haerin's hand was too late to close the man's mouth.

Hyein was also too late to pull Minji away because the woman had already sunk her knuckle deep and turned it 180 degrees, tearing Han Woo's neck and jaw.

"Close the wound! NOW!" Hyein shouted, the tall man immediately opened his sweater and pressed it firmly against Han Woo's gaping neck, "He needs to be taken to the hospital." he said while glancing at Hyein.

Han Woo coughed up fresh blood from his mouth twice and then his head drooped, his eyes half open.

He was dead.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

9.7K 797 17
❝Loving you is both my salvation and my sweetest sin.❞ Despite being a billionaire, Minji never bothered to fill the void in her heart for love and t...
23.8K 1.7K 30
"I know it's weird... but I love you." "W-what? W-what do you mean?" In the shadowy corridors of a professional realm, where a frigid and unyielding...
213K 9.7K 29
Haerin was a big nerd, but she is not a wimp. Her sharp mouth and guts always made her get into trouble with her bullies. Danielle is the President o...
68.3K 4.8K 24
Kim Minji loves the idea of not being committed to anyone, and no consequences, which is why she feels it necessary to have sex with any attractive p...