𝑨𝒑𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒊𝒕𝒆 I João Fél...

By urfavblondewriter

He called her his Aphrodite even tho she wasn't his. ☆ " I can call you my Aphrodite now. " ☆ What happens wh... More

𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌
𝖯𝗅𝖺𝗒𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗍 + 𝖲𝗈𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅𝗌
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
15.
16.
17.
18.

14.

206 6 0
By urfavblondewriter

I woke up to the fresh smell of the morning breeze that gently flowed through the room. I opened my eyes and found myself in an unknown room, I tried to turn around but I felt a pair of strong hands tightly wrapped around my waist. I rubbed my eyes and put away the white blanket from me to see those strong arms wrapped around my naked body.

I turned my gaze to the person on my right and saw a brunette boy sleeping peacefully, hugged tightly to me, as if he didn't want to lose me. It was João.

There were a million questions in my head that I didn't have an answer to."What am I doing here?Why am I naked?Did we have sex?" I tought while looking at him.

The only thing I could remember was that we kissed on the kitchen table and everything after that is a blur. I was confused. Suddenly I felt his cold body coming closer to me and hugging me even tighter.

"Good morning amor." he mumbled, planting a kiss on my neck.

"Good morning João." I turned to him.

He looked straight into my eyes, focusing on them as if they were the only ones in this world. He scanned my face and admired my features, he paid attention to every little detail, it seemed to me that it lasted for hours.

"You are so beautiful Anastasia, just like the Aphrodite." he kissed my forehead.

"You are beautiful too João." I kissed his warm lips.

We started to kiss but suddenly we heard footsteps approaching. João panicked and we immediately got up.

"Fuck, It's my sister!" he whispered.

He quickly grabbed a robe from the bathroom and tossed it to me. I covered myself and snuggled under his bed as he lay down pretending that he just woke up.The footsteps were getting closer until I heard the click of the lock and saw the door open slightly.

"Good morning idiot." Camilla entered the room.

"Good morning to you too."

"Where were you the whole party, since you left for a drink you didn't come back. You didn't fuck someone, did you?" she smirked and started walking around the room.

"No I didn't, why would I?." João denied.

I put my hand over my mouth so that she wouldn't hear me.

"Are you sure?" Camilla questioned him.

I started to worry because I didn't know where my clothes were. I put my head on the floor and started looking around for my dress. I didn't manage to find it, but I saw my sandals on the other side of the bed. I quickly crawled to the sandals so that Camilla wouldn't see me. She headed in the direction of me and I quickly put them under the bed.

She walked around and when she saw that there was nothing there, she stopped in front of the door and said.

"Okay, I'm off to practice, you'd better clean up all this mess before mom and dad get home tonight." she went out and closed the door behind her.

I crawled away and João helped me up from the floor. I got up and João checked one more time if Camilla was gone. When he was sure we went downstairs.

"What do you want for breakfast Aphrodite?" he smirked.

"I don't really know."

"Eggs?"

She nodded and João took out a pan and started making an omelette.

"I didn't know you could cook this well, this smells great!" I praised him.

"There are a lot of things you don't know about me."We sat down at the table and started eating. The omelette was delicious, and perfectly seasoned.

When we ate, João and I unfolded the table and put the dishes in the dishwasher.

"I'll help you clean up the house!"

"You don't have to Stasi!" he said removing the plastic cups from the kitchen island.

"I want to!"

"As you say!"

"But first I have to get dressed." I looked at him.

"You can take some shorts and a t-shirt from my closet, and my socks if you're cold."

"Thanks!" I kissed his cheek and went upstairs to his room.

I opened his closet and took some red shorts and a white T-shirt from it, put them on and washed myself in the bathroom. When I came out, I found my dress and purse and took everything downstairs.

I can't say I was confused because I wasn't. I was one hundred percent sure that it happened, because who else wakes up completely naked in bed with a man after a drunken night without having sex with him.

I felt like the biggest whore ever. My conscience gnawed at me so much that I wanted to take that knife from João's kitchen and stab myself with it. I had the worst feeling inside me because I cheated on Miguel even though he cheated on me, did I regretted it myself, no, because I didn't remember anything at all.

João started cleaning his living room while I went to the kitchen to wipe down the counters and throw the rest of the alcohol bottles out of it.

When I collected all the trash and took it out front, I went back to the kitchen and with a sponge I started to wipe the remains of vodka stuck to the kitchen counter. Suddenly, a part of last night's tumultuous events began to return to my brain.

*flashback*

I sat on João's counter while our lips danced in harmony. His kisses became rough as his hands roamed over my body. My hands found the perfect spot on his neck, entwining his fluffy hair around my fingers.

"Oh Anastasia, you don't know how much I wanted this." João mumbled into my neck, leaving dark blue marks on it.

We continued to kiss completely disconnected from the other events at this party. We didn't care if anyone was looking, we were preoccupied with each other's bodies.

"Do you want us to continue this somewhere else?" João said separating his lips from my neck.

"As you say." I said lustfully.

He immediately picked me up and started carrying me up the stairs to his room...

*end of the flashback*

As soon as I remembered that, I immediately got goosebumps. I was afraid of even worse memories, I was afraid of those in which I melted with him while we had sex.

I ignored it and continued to clean the kitchen counter but my thoughts were still under the influence of that memory. I was not present at all but wandered far away in my confused thoughts, and of course João had to notice it.

"Are u okay Stasi?" he approached me worriedly.

"Yeah, I'm just-" I paused. "Just thinking about something." i finished it.

_

João and I cleaned everything very quickly and his house was clean and tidy again. João told me that he was going to drive me home and that we had to hurry because Camilla was coming in 20 minutes. I went over things to make sure that I took everything and saw that I didn't have my phone.

"João, do you know where my phone is?"

"I think I saw it on the bedside table in my room, hurry up so Camilla doesn't catch us."

I nodded my head and ran up the stairs. I ran through the hall and entered his room. I immediately saw the phone on the bedside table and immediately grabbed it.I went down the stairs and we left the house together and got into his car. 

João started the car and we headed towards my house. I turned on my phone to check the time, but I was greeted by a bunch of messages and calls from Catarina and Luis. Just as I was about to open them I got a new call from Catarina.

"OH THANK GOD STASI YOU'RE ALIVE!!WHERE WERE YOU GIRL, I THOUGHT U WERE DEAD, YOU SCARED EVERYONE!!" she was yelling at me.

"Okay calm down!"

"Your parents were scared so I had to lie to them and tell them that you were tipsy and that you slept over at mine!Get your ass here, we need to talk!" she continued to yell.

"Okay, I'm coming!" I said watching João die out of laughter.

"Focus on the road! You don't want us to crash!" I yelled at him, putting the phone down so that Catarina wouldn't hear.

"At least we would die together." he smirked and turned his gaze to the road.

Oh this boy.

"It's not okay!Your parents were scared to death and I thought you died!" she started crying."Whose voice is that? Who are you with Anastasia? Tell me now!"

"I'il tell you later Cat,"

"Don't tell me you fucked some guy-" I cut her off "Kk, see ya soon, bye!" I hung up on her.

"They are acting like I'm 10 years old!" I complained to João.

"They're just worried because they love u." he said as we got closer to my house.

"Thanks João."

"We're here Anastasia," he said stopping his car.

"I'm going to Catarina's before I go back home, thanks again and see you at school." I got out of his car.

"No problem, see you." I started closing the door.

"I love you my Aphrodite." João whispered before the door closed, he thought I wouldn't hear him.

_

"WAS THAT JOÃO FUCKING FÉLIX?" she yelled at me.

"Yes It was!" I yelled back as I sat on her bed, next to Luis.

"Do not tell me-" she paused. "DID YOU FUCK?".

I remained silent and didn't want to answer her while Louis sat there looking blankly at me.

"I knew it!I should have told you what I heard, maybe all this wouldn't have happened!"

"What did you heard?"

"I heard João saying that if she (his gf) can go out to clubs and fuck some guys, than he can fuck you!" I froze.

"Did he just use me to get back at Olivia?" I thought.

I felt like burying myself. I couldn't believe he would do something like that. He was just using me to get back at Olivia for everything she did to him. I felt like the worst person in the world.

One small tear began to flow from my eye causing an avalanche of droplets to slide down my cheeks and neck. The only thing that could be heard in her room was my crying and sobbing.

"He used me to get back at her." I said sobbing.

Catarina and Luis didn't speak, they just hugged me and helped me wipe away my tears.

"I feel terrible for doing this to Miguel, I'm the worst girlfriend ever!" I continued to cry.

_

After spending a few hours at Catarina's place, I returned home and told my parents how I just woke up. They believed me and I went back to my room. I opened the door and saw my bed, the memories started to come back again.

*flashback*

"I l-love y-you." I moaned as he thrusted harder into me.

"Say my name baby." João said playfully.

His body was sweaty, his abs were perfectly formed and his arms were perfectly strong. His hair was plastered to his face while sweat slid down his shoulders, so hot.

The air in the room was heavy because of all the passionate sighs we shared, inside you could only hear the sounds of pleasure intertwining. We were making love.

"I l-love you J-joão," I groaned under the touch of his cold lips on mine.

"I love y-you too my b-beautiful aphrodite." he replayed, continuing to kiss me passionately.

*end of the flashback*

"Fuck." I whispered, as the tears ran down my face again.

I started crying again and locked the door to my room so my parents wouldn't hear how desperate I really was. I buried my head in my pillow and sobbed because I didn't know what else to do. I couldn't count the number of times I cried because of him.

I started to be delusional because of him.

_______

Sorry for not posting, my cousin was at my place and she is coming again today and I don't know when I will post the next chapter. I hope João will find a good club for him because I want to see him happy again! Vote if you liked it and please leave recommendations!Thank you for 1.8k reads and 26 votes, I really appreciate it!

<333

urfavblondewriter loves you😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

511K 14.6K 107
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
188K 8.6K 30
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
440K 30.1K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
987K 61.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...