Her Lullaby

By kotasonvenus

[Previously title Marigold and Sunflowers] He thought she was a sinful angel of temptation, but the most ann... More

These People
1- Threesome
2- Apple Juice
3- Salad & Tenders
4- Bar
5- Projecting
6- Uno
7- Ragedy Ass Car
8- Strays
9- Mushrooms
10- Auto Shop
11- Insomnia
12- Invisible Watch
13- Truce Cake
14- Raccoon
15- Orange Juice
16- Sister
17- Charity
18- Twenty-Three Six
19- Blush
20- Girls Night
21- Sophisticated
22- Breakfast
23- Swimming
24- Airport
25- Red Lipstick
26- Funnel Cake
27- Dangerous
28- Stethoscope
29- Chill Day
30- I Can't
31- The Law
32- Upset
33- Boundaries
35- Texas
36- Uber
37- Birthday Cake
38- Housewife
39- Gold-Hearted
40- Want
41- Apartment
42- Rain
43- Lullaby

34- Bouquet

2.5K 103 40
By kotasonvenus

I gotta hook y'all up on this song cause it just makes my toes curl. Like I would get laid to this song so good!

I went to work today. After almost a week of excused absences I returned back to missed appointments, check ups, and surgeries that were taken care of by another veterinarian.

When I went in today I had get back into a routine that was sorta like muscle memory. I did appointments and check ups, but I spent most of the day preforming a liver lobe torsion surgery on a rabbit and removing a tumor from a dog's left eye that made the eyeball bulge from the eye socket. Poor dog could barely blink with his left eyes.

Unfortunately we had to remove the dog's left eyes, but luckily the dog is recovering along with the rabbit.

Now it's ten at night and I haven't seen my boyfriend since this morning, but he did call me when while I was leaving work, around nine, to tell me he would be working a little late, much to my disappointment.

He sounded stressed and disappointed over the phone so I sent him something in hopes of cheering him up.

I turn the bathtub knob left letting stopping the water from falling out of the faucet and into the already filled tub.

Carter said I could take a bath at his place, even told me where to find the spare keys, but imagine my surprise when I found the tub had a heater and jets. I only plan on using the heater though.

With that new discovery I decided I decided to make a whole spa night. The only thing lighting up the bathroom were scented candles, crystals lined the tub, a playlist plays quietly filling in the silence, my vanilla body wash created suds that floated on the surface of the hot water, and a small tray of red velvet cookies I made on the rim.

My mama would be disappointed if I had forgotten a class of wine with an occasion like this. Luckily, I didn't.

Mama loved her wine. Rosé and Chardonnay are her favorite. She always has a glass in her hand and if she doesn't you'll hear her complaining about not having one.

I tie my curls up so they won't get wet before stripping naked and stepping into the water and a relaxed sigh falls from my lips as my body submerges into the hot water making my skin tingle from the heat.

I reach, grabbing my glass of wine and I take a sip letting the sweet Chardonnay fall onto my tongue before it runs down my throat.

I grab a red velvet cookie taking a bite, and I let out a sound in satisfaction. Life is good.

I rest in the for a small while but most of the bubbles have mostly cleared and most of my wine was gone from the glass and three out of five cookies are still on the tray.

I tense when I hear something moving outside the bathroom but my phone stills my attention when it rings.

I sigh looking at contact number and a small smile comes to my lips, "I'm alright, Mama." This was the third time she called me today and countless times after the hospital checking up on me.

"I know. I know, honey. I'm just calling to make sure you're ready for your flight tomorrow."

Flight. Yes for my dad's birthday. I have my ticket and everything ready.

"Yes, Mama. I have everything ready."

"Passport?"

I smile, "Yes."

"You got everything packed?"

"Yes."

Before she could ask if I had anything else I hear my name being called from the bedroom, "Ivy?"

"Honey, who is that?" I hear my Mama from the other line.

I debate on whether I should lie. I didn't tell any of my family me and Carter were official. Hell my parents don't even know of Carter, that is if abuela haven't told them.

"That's Carter." I hold my breath waiting for any possible reaction.

I hear her laugh and confusion hits, "You know, I as wondering when you were gonna tell me."

That wasn't the reaction I was anticipating.

I slightly sink deeper into the warm bath water, "Abuela told you?"

She chuckles, "Yeah, when she ran into y'all at a restaurant."

I gasp, "That was like three months. You knew for that long?! Mama!"

She laughs. Again. "I'm sorry, honey, I wanted you tell me on your own time at your own pace."

I smile and my heart warms at her thoughtfulness, "Does dad know?"

I hear a scoff, "Absolutely not. I wasn't gonna break the news to that man that his baby girl was now in relationship."

I roll my eyes at her exaggeration, "That man is your husband, and I am twenty three years old. Not a baby."

"I'm not the one you should be telling that to, but don't tell him that either. It would give him a heart attack. You'll always be his little girl and you know how overdramatic your dad is."

"I do." I nod even though she can't see me.

One time I had twisted my ankle when I was playing soccer, when I was little, and my dad cried genuine tears before just mimicking me because I was crying as he tried so hard not to laugh, but failed miserably.

He was so unserious after he realized it wasn't life threatening, but he told me he didn't want me to feel alone, which was sweet, but he ruined the moment by then telling me it was also an excuse to laugh freely.

That wasn't dramatic just his bad timing and odd talent of not being able to read the room. I love him for it anyway.

"Invite him." My mom pulls me out of thought with the suggestion.

"What?"

"Invite Carter for tomorrow." She repeats.

My eyes widen at the horrible idea itself, "What? Why? That's literally the worse gift I could give dad."

She chuckles, "We would love to meet him, and I'm sure your dad will be supportive. A little surprise but supportive."

I sigh debating it my head. Carter stands at the bathroom doorway stealing my attention. He ridden himself of the button up he was wearing this morning leaving him bare chested, his shoes were discarded, and the slacks he's wearing were unbuttoned with the zipper down. He was also holding a bouquet of flowers.

"I'll see about it. Bye Mama. Love you." I rush.

"I love you too, honey." I hang up as soon as she finishes speaking and letting my music play again.

"Hi." I smiles, almost shyly. Off the phone I could breathe him in my eyes trail down his body.

His lips mirror mine but there was blush set on his cheeks, "No one had gotten me a bouquet of flowers before." He holds up the bouquet I had sent to his office. It held intricate dark dahlias and white calla lilies, which are the most professional of flowers due to their verticality. I thought they suited him.

"You like 'em?" I enjoyed watching him blush with a smile. He was adorable.

"I love them. How can I keep them forever?" He asked genuinely curious looking at the bouquet as if they were made out of gold and held the secret to every secret known to man. It warmed my heart.

"There are ways. We can search them up later."

"I'm glad to see someone is actually using the bathtub. I never have." He walks deeper into the bathroom, carefully setting the bouquet on the counter like it was a baby.

He was attractively intimidating, despite the small smile, his presence seemed to have dimmed the light emitting from the candles as he loomed over the bathtub— over me. He faded from being adorable to being insanely sexy and handsome.

It caused a chill to run down my spine despite the warm water.

I sit up more my forearms resting against the rim of the tub, water dripping off my shoulders and falling over the swell of my breast, my nipples harden from the drastic change of temperature between the cold air and hot water.

I look up at him through my lashes my lip seeming the drag between my teeth as I watch his eyes fall to my chest shamelessly.

I couldn't tear my eyes away from the beautiful man standing over me.

There was a suffocating silence that danced around us that almost made me enjoy holding my breath, anticipating, watching his eyes as his knuckles caresses my cheek softly like a feather kissing my skin.

His knuckles move from my my cheek to my jawline and my fingers tip my chin upward. His thumb traded my lips and I release them from the captures of my teeth, feeling the tantalizing touch from the pad of his finger made my lips buzz.

He bends down and captures my lips with his. The kiss was greedy and possessive as if he was anticipating— no yearning for my lips to just merely graze his. It sparked a light in me that compelled me to squeeze my thighs together.

I wanted to drown in him.

He had the ability to make me feel as if it's only just us in the world. No one else. He drugged my senses making it hard to focus on anything besides him. It's a side effect of feeling his tongue dip past the seams of my lips and into his mouth.

He muffled the moan that escaped my throat as his tongue delved I my mouth, moving against mine.

I revel in the elation he gives me.

He breaks the kiss standing at his full height and the pad of his finger grades over my swollen lips, "Come join me." I could only whisper since he stole my breath.

"I shouldn't." He said. He lowers his pants and boxers to fall to his ankles.

I smirk, "Why?" I watch as he complete discard his bottoms and stands in front of me naked.

"Because we will only last ten minutes in here and will most likely have to take a shower at the end of the night." He predicts and move towards the faucet as he steps into the tub.

Now he takes my place where I sat before he arrived.

I hum moving my way over his long legs until I was straddling his lap, and his hands immediately go to my hips as he swallows thickly.

I slide my hands from the side of his torso to his shoulders as lean in closer, my pebbled nipples graze across his chest.

"So why are you in the tub?" I asked, lowering myself in his lap, my core against his length. I shudder.

He kisses along my jaw and I feel him nip against my skin before he spoke, "Because I can never deny you, and I want to treat you like no else has." His voice was low, gruff, hoarse, and almost pained.

I tilt my head back, "And how are you gonna do that?"

I feel his lips stretch into a smile on my lips, "You are asking an awful lot of questions tonight."

"I'm intrigued." I admit.

To support my statement I gently roll my hips causing his hard erection to glide between my folds, against my clit, and I feel him shudder beneath me.

As he pulls his face from the crook of my neck, his eyes opening as if they've been closed this entire time, and his hold on my hips tighten.

"I rather show you instead of telling you." He manually rolls my hips making me grind against him again.

I resist the urge to let myself sink into him from the teasing action. I wanted more.

My mouth felt as if it was filled with sand. I grab my glass of wine from the rim of the tub and pour the rest of the sweet alcohol into my mouth.

Before I could swallow Carter's wet hand cups the back of my neck and connect our lips. He wasted no time skimming my lips with my tongue and as I slightly parted my lips for him wine flows through the gaps down my chin and jawline to my neck.

The rich taste of Chardonnay carries between our tongues like it was a sweet secret from one pair of lips to another. A sensual secret we couldn't stop exchanging until our lungs were deprived from oxygen.

I inhale deeply grinding against his dick that was  igniting a heat between my legs and all I wanted to do was cool it down.

My lips part when I feel his tongue drag over my collarbone, up my neck, and to my jawline. He was following the path left by the spilt wine on my skin.

He groans with his hand still holding the back of my neck he pulls me back and he watches me with devilish eyes. "Fuck, girasole. Do you know how good you look grinding on my dick right now?"

I could only respond with a breathless moan slipping from my parted lips as I feel his tip nudge my entrance. His hand falls from my neck finding its place on my hip once again.

Carter's eyes seemed to have fall close with his head tilted back as if he was absorbing everything around him. He looked at peace.

Quiet pants and moans leave me as I continue to move my hips against him as I feel a familiar feeling building up. I wanted to feel all of him.

I enjoyed the feeling of him and judging from his moans and the grip on my hips, he did too.

My skin was on fire and I couldn't think straight, but it got worse when hips rolled in an angle that positioned his tip at my entrance and as I moved back his head sinked into me. I went still.

"Cariño?" I utter quietly. It took everything in my power not to fully sink down onto his length. I was fighting a battle with greed and desire and if he didn't intervene I would lose.

He opens his eyes, not saying anything, and dilated hooded eyes met mine. His hand gently grazed down my spine causing me to shiver.

He gifted me a smile that was tempting and gentle all at once, "Go dry off and wait for me on the bed. I will be right behind you. We're not doing this a bathtub."

I stand up from his lap and water drips off me. His golden eyes scan my body with lust and adoration as I step out of the tub grabbing a towel.

"And what is it we'll  be doing?" I wrap the towel around my body as I send him a coy grin.

"You're smart enough to connect the dots and rid yourself of the curiosity, beautiful." He stands up, absolutely naked.

The shadow of his abs and pecs on display along with his erection that had bulging veins from the head to the base. It looked almost painful and if it was he didn't show it.

"Does it hurt?" I nod towards his dick as he steps out the tub.

"Painfully so." He admits with a low chuckle wrapping a towel around his waist, "Now go to the bed so I can take care of you." He orders softly kissing my cheek. I smile.

"Okay, and don't forget the cookies and wine." I said walking out the bathroom.

"I won't, girasole."

When I get into the bedroom nerves crept into my stomach as I crawled onto the bed with my towel still around me. I sat watching the bathroom doorway.

He didn't make me wait long before he came walking in the room with the tray of cookies and the bottle of wine in hand. I was watching his every move. I couldn't take my eyes off of him. The way he moved so dauntingly and distinguished made it difficult not look at him.

"Come here." He holds his hand out for me and I go to him taking his hand in mine. I sat in front of him on the edge of the bed as he stood in front of me. His hand fiddling with the knot holding my towel, "You are absolutely breathtaking. I am going to take my time with you, make sure you enjoy everything. Feel everything. I want you to remember how good I made you feel tomorrow."

I release a breath when he undo the know make the towel pool in my lap and around my hips. "I have no objections."

He throws the towel to the side before lowering himself to his knees in front of me as he spreads my legs apart to make room for him.

He places one of my legs over his shoulder running his hand up and down the other with slowed, leisured strokes along my skin.

"You know what my favorite thing is about you?" He placed a butterfly kiss on the inside of my thigh that seemed to travel sending a tsunami of butterflies to my stomach.

"What?"

"Except for that golden heart of yours, I adore your voice." Another kiss that raised goosebumps in its wake, "The southern accent when you say certain words, how your voice always sound so kind and soft it is a projection of your heart. Completely pure and rare."

Yeah, he getting his dick sucked tonight.

His finger slips down my slit already finding me drenched as he draws circles on my clit. I release a breath leaning back on my hands, "I love your eyes."

Despite being in a daze I was able say the words that were true. When I look into his eyes I'm teleported to the middle of a forest with tall, bright green trees with black coffee colored trunks with leaves that shelter me like an umbrella, but I'm looking up watching the golden sun rays shine deep through the leaves. It was a perfect mix between green and brown and everything in between.

"You can have them if you want." He jokes and my lips part feeling his tongue swipes over my clit unexpectedly.

"Like the ending scene of Jeepers Creepers 2001?" I chuckle breathlessly, and for a minute I thought I ruined the moment with the mention of such a gore scene but Carter laughs with me.

"Exactly. It comforts me to know we are on the same page." He chuckles and before I could reply he pushes a finger into me.

A quiet moan leaves my lips and I gave up trying to hold myself up, I fall on my back as his lips latch on to my clit sucking as he adds another finger.

He was working at a steady pace that was blowing a bubble of pleasure that was gonna pop soon. The way he curled his fingers inside me, how the vibration of his moans stimulate my clit, his rough calloused hands gripping my thighs, and tongue was magic pleasuring me in ways that emptied my lungs.

One moan fell after the other as he increases the pace of his fingers causing me to arch back, pressing myself more against his mouth, tongue, and fingers.

"Fuck, Carter." I moan throwing my head back against the mattress.

"What is it, Ivy? Talk to me." I felt his eyes burning my skin as his husky voice resonates in my ears.

"I'm gonna—" I felt electricity strumming through my body with a dull buzz.

"You're going to what, beautiful?" I feel him lay kiss on the inside of my thigh before his mouth was back on my clit.

My body goes tense and I completely shatter, my hips buck on their own as he continues to pump his fingers in and out of me despite my walls constricting around him.

Riding out my orgasm my body slumps against the mattress and I moan as Carter pulls his fingers out of me. I flutter my eyes open watching as he stands to his feet and he keeps his golden eyes on mine as he slips his fingers through his rose colored lips and sucks my arousal off of them. I feel my cheeks go warm and flush.

"What do you say we finish what we started in the tub?" He hovers over me, the heat emitting from his body falls and drowns me. He was everywhere.

"You got a condom?"

He kisses my cheek before getting up and opening the nightstand drawer where he pulls out a gold packet, tearing it open, and he rolls the condom over his length.

Despite being tired I prop myself onto my elbows as he stands in between my legs and he caresses my face with his hand before he ventures down my body. His hands explore me as if I were a map following invisible lines on my skin, any beauty mark he found he'd study it as if it was a landmark, and the serene gentleness of the moment had my heart beating against my rib cage.

"You have ruined me for anyone else, girasole." He said softly as his fingers graze the side of my breast. "And as crazy as it sounds I am determined to ruin everyone else for you."

He was fool trying to complete a task that was already finished, but I didn't tell him that. I enjoyed the possessive look in his eyes that betrayed his lax demeanor.

"Do it." I encouraged, "Make sure no one can have me the way you do."

He taps his tip against my sensitive clit before sliding it up and down between my folds before he slowly sinks into me. He inhaled sharply as his head falls forward and I gasp as he continues to push himself into me, stretching me to his size.

I lay flat on my back as I adjust to him and his forearms holds himself up on either side of my head as he rest his forehead against mine.

I cup his face pulling his lips to mine for a sweet kiss. Our lips move together as he slowly retracts some of his length before pushing forward, and stops.

"Keep going." I say breathlessly against his lips, my thumb caressing his cheek.

He slowly moves in and out of me with low noise of pleasure sounding from the base of his throat, "Fuck, you're so wet and tight, beautiful." He buries his face in the crook of my neck, his breath fanning the skin below his lips.

I held onto the way he said my name as if it was prayer on his lips, sacred and precious.

My arms were lazily wrapped around his neck as he continues to move at this slow agonizing pace. We were hot, sweaty and it the roomed smelled of sex and scented candles.

"More." I whisper, my head lulling back against the mattress.

He pulls himself up by his hands so he was hovering over me, "What was that?" The glint in his eyes told me he heard me, he just wanted me talk.

"Faster. I need you to go faster." I spoke louder, concealing a moan.

"Whatever you want." He spoke sincerely as he kneels in between my parted legs that were in the air and he grips just below both knees before slowly pulling his hips back then plunging himself back into me.

His thrust were fast and hard making me grip the sheets from the overwhelming amount of pleasure he enforced on my body.

"Oh fuck," I moan arching off the bed.

"You feel like a fucking dream, Ivy." His voice soften in a way that made the crude sentence sound like it would leave a saint's lips.

I don't know what he expected me to say when anything that left my lips were moans, pants, gasps, and borderline screams. He was hitting the sweet spot inside me and I can practically feel the tremor surfacing in my legs.

"I wish you could see how well you take me, girasole. Truly mesmerizing." His eyes were pinned on my core as he pounds into me. The sound of our skin slapping together along with my moans and the rocking of the bed accompanied his words that were filled with awe.

"Oh my g— yes!" I was a complete mess, curls were sticking to my forehead as I sweat, and my brain was so scrambled words seemed unfathomable, even now my words were incoherent.

I throw my head back closing my eyes as they began to roll when Carter holds down my hips to stop me from jerking further up the bed from his harsh movements; using his grip on my hips he pulls me to him to meet his jarring thrust.

"Let me see those pretty brown eyes , girasole. Open your eyes for me. I want you to watch as I make you cum." He grits through his teeth.

A small part of me wanted cuss at him for the audacity to tell me to open my eyes when he made me incapable of controlling simple bodily functions, but damn he felt so good.

It took me a lot of willpower to open my eyes again.

And when I felt his fingers come between us I knew I wasn't going to last long. The orgasm blindsided me and hit me like truck as his fingers stimulated my clit.

My eyes rolled and my lips parted from the inaudible scream that was lodged my throat, my legs were quivering as I convulsed around him pulling an orgasm out of him as well.

After a few more strokes Carter falls limp on me, his face stuffed in the crook of my neck as our sweaty bodies laid lax against one another.

When I gained the ability to form a proper sentence I spoke to him through heavy breathing, "How do you feel about Texas?"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

<3 🕯️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9K 2.5K 40
"No matter your problems, face them with a bright smile and a bucket of chocolate ice-cream," nana once wisely told me. At the time, I was barely twe...
6.3K 235 89
Stephanie Walker, A-straight student, sweet,pretty and every parent's dream. What happens when her simple life clashes with the golden boy at her se...
3.9K 144 16
**WARNING** ~contains explicit content that may not be acceptable to all viewers. discretion advised~ "No no no no..." My words trailed "NO!!" I scre...
242K 13.4K 76
COMPLETED✔ "Her skin was the shade of dark chocolate and not the cheap shit, the expensive kind. The kind that your tongue slowly massages as your ta...