"...Didn't know where else to...

Por Doodlexi

YANDER bxb w/ a side of Stockholm syndrome where the villain wins and the city burns... (also Hero x Villain)... Mais

A/N (+ the prompt)
(1) How It All Began
(2) I'm Your Master Now
(3) "Wow you're submissive"
(4) When The Past Comes Back To Haunt You...Kill Someone
(5)"Calm Down, Nobody Is Going To Hurt You Here"
(6) Art?
(7) Leo & Sag.
(8) "Love?"
(9) Sexual Power (?)
(10) Fuck The News
(11) Training & Tests
(12) Working Out & Learning Things~
(13) A Kiss?
(14) The Changing Room
(15) ~~~Smoke~~~
(16) Recognized
(17) Recognized Again?
(18) The Past Hurts
(19) Don't Fuck With A Yandere Person...
(20) That Was A Close One
(21) Bubble Bath *Low-key Smutt*
(22)Gagg Reflex Who? *Low-key Smutt*
Quick A/N
(23) Together?
(24) Phone!
(25) ANGST ENDING 💔
(25) FLUFF ENDING💖
A/N & Self Promo
Oneshot 1) Vibrator pt.1 (Smutt)
Oneshot 2) Vibrator pt.2 (Smutt)
Oneshot 3) Worship (Smutt)
Oneshot 5) Comfort (Fluff)

Oneshot 4) Needy Prince (Smutt)

286 3 0
Por Doodlexi

This is my first request on my "Smutt & Fluff Oneshots" book so I hope you enjoy it!!!

From- "...Didn't Know Where Else To Go..." 

Characters- Mandex (aka Dex) x Tairan (aka T)

Type- Rough anal 

Kinks- Being crushed by thighs, praise, teasing & needy (No toys)
***********************
It was a calm day for once, Tarian and Dex were cuddling while watching a movie on the couch, just enjoying each other's company and affection.

Well that was until T had deemed the movie boring and decided that he wanted Dex's attention instead.

So he moved so he was straddling Dex's lap and wrapped his arms around his shoulders, quickly capturing all of Dex's attention.

"Can I help you, my prince?" Dex asked as he looked at Tairan who blushed at the pet name.

"I'm bored," T said as he moved his hand to Dex's hair, playing with the long black locks.

"The movie is almost over my love, I'll give you proper attention once it's over," Dex said before looking back at the t.v. confusing Tairan.

Normally if he asked for attention of any kind he was given it without a second thought but now he was being ignored for a boring movie?

"Why not now?" T asked, letting his confusion slip through his tone.

Mandex didn't reply and kept watching the movie only confusing T even more than before.

Now don't get him wrong, Dex wasn't upset at T at all and would normally give him all the attention in the world he wanted but he wanted to see what would happen if he didn't do that. He wanted to see how T would react to the change.

"Did I do something wrong? Are you mad at me?" T asked, his confusion turned to concern.

Dex paused the movie before looking at Tairan. "I'm not upset with you I just want to finish this movie. I love you and there's nothing you can do to make that change. Now unless you make me get up before the movie is over then I'm just going to keep watching it." He said before giving T a quick kiss on the lips before unpausing the movie.

Tairan let out a sigh of relief now knowing that he didn't do anything to upset his lover.

"Unless I can make you get up huh?" Tairan whispered more to himself than Dex as he thought.

He could very easily pick Dex up and simply carry him to another room but there's no fun in that! So instead he decided that he would try to tease Dex into giving him attention.

He took his shirt off slowly, trying his best to block the t.v. from Dex's view as he did so.

"Is it really hot in here or is it just me?" He asked before standing up and taking his pants off too, only leaving his boxers on.

Mandex didn't reply but he did look him up and down with a smirk on his lips before looking back at the movie.

"I mean, just feel how hot my skin is, do you think you could help cool me off?" T asked as he sat back down on Dex's lap, placing Dex's hands on his shoulders, though they fell to his chest before falling off of him altogether.

Tairan pouted at this, he was hoping for at least some type of response.

So he decided to take it up a notch.

"Even my lips are hot, your skin is cool though, mind if I cool them off?" He asked before he wrapped his arms around Dex's shoulders, kissing his jaw and down his neck.

This time he got another smirk in response but nothing else.

So he decided to drop the 'act' and began to show how desperate he really was.

He began to grind his hips down on Dex's groin and smiled when he felt how hard he was. "So you really are just acting~" T purred into Dex's ear. He was finally beginning to break... well at least that's what T thought.

After T rolled his hips a few more times, leaving kisses everywhere his lips could reach, Dex grabbed his hips and made him stop.

"Are you going to take me to the be-" T was cut off when Dex picked him up and put him on the couch beside of him, still not talking.

"Wh- really?!" Tairan asked, clearly upset that his plan hadn't worked.

Dex kissed the top of his head to remind him that he wasn't upset with him but turned back to the movie right after that.

"Dex please, I was just joking before for the most part but now I... I need your help." Tairan said, too embarrassed to say aloud that he had a boner even when he knew that Dex had one too.

There were only about five minutes left of the movie by now but Tairan didn't know that, he didn't really care either. He wanted his boyfriend's attention and he wanted it now.

"Dex~ Please help me." He whined, looking at Dex with his best puppy dog eyes as he moved his hand to press against his bulge, making himself let out a breathy moan.

At that Dex looked over at Tairan and snapped, T had won.

"Don't touch what's mine Prince, you know better than that." He said his voice deep.

Tairan whimpered again as he took his hand away from himself before Dex picked him up and carried him to their bedroom.

"I'll take care of you Love, you look so helpless all needy like that," Dex whispered into his ear making him smile, he had won and he knew it.

"Now be a good boy and take your boxers off." Dex hummed as he set T down on their bed.

Tairan complied quickly while Dex began to strip himself.

He grabbed the lube from the bedside table drawer before putting some on his fingers.

"You know you're really hot when you're all needy for me, what if I teased you a little longer?" Dex asked making Tarian let out a whine as he looked up at him with his lust-blown eyes. 

"Please, please just fuck me, I need you~" Tairan begged, his arms wrapping around Dex's shoulders as he did so making Dex smile softly at him.

"Okay fine, I'll stop being a tease." Dex complied before he began to stretch Tarian out, adding one finger at a time before taking all three out, lubing his dick up, and lining it up with Tairan's ass.

"Are you ready?" He asked, letting Tairan know he wasn't about to be gentle.

"Yes, please, fuck me~" Tairan answered before letting out a moan when Dex put his entire length into him at once.

He stayed still until Tairan told him he could move. Once those words left Tairan's mouth though, there was no stopping him.

He slammed his hips back and forth aggressively, grabbing Tairan's hips tightly, using him like a fleshlight instead of a person.

"You should know better than to tease me like that, grinding on me when all I wanted to do was watch a fucking movie," Mandex growled out, his thrusts getting harder with each word.

Tairan quickly became a moaning mess under him at the pleasure.

"Then you got so worked up trying to turn me on you turned yourself on, fuck you looked so needy and helpless. You're so fucking beautiful~" Dex groaned out as he moved his hips at different angles, trying his best to find Tairan's prostate.

He realized he had found it when Tairan gasped loudly and dug his nails into his back.

"FUCK! Yes, right there, please!" T begged as his legs wrapped around Dex's torso.

"Anything for you my prince~" Dex replied before going as fast and hard as he could, absolutely abusing his prostate.

"I'm gonna cum, fuck! I'm gonna cum~" Tairan moaned loudly only encouraging Dex to keep up the pace.

"You're so beautiful when you look all fucked out like this~" He purred into Tairan's ear, edging him even closer to his release.

"My beautiful little prince, such a good boy taking my dick so well. You're such a good boy~" Dex praised as he sped his hips up even more, quickly sending Tairan over the edge.

Tairan came with a loud moan of Dex's name as his head went back, his eyes shut, his back arched, and his legs clenched around Dex, crushing his torso as he did so.

"Fuck~" Dex moaned out as he came deep into Tairan, both of them pausing to gain back their breath and trying to savor yet get over their highs.

Dex was the first to calm down and pulled out of Tairan after getting his legs off of him.

After that, he picked his lover up and brought him to the bathroom.

"I'm sorry if I went too rough on you my prince, I got a little carried away." Dex chuckled as he turned the water on for the tub so they could take a bath together.

"You were great, it was perfect... but I might not be able to walk tomorrow," Tairan replied making them both laugh.

"That's fine, I can carry you wherever you want to go," Dex said before picking T up again and putting him in the tub before getting in behind him.

"Sounds good to me." T agreed as he leaned against Dex, allowing him to clean his body for him.

~☆~

The two finished the bath and got dressed in their pajamas before Dex carried T to T's old room where they cuddled each other and would soon fall asleep, not wanting to sleep in dirty sheets.

"Why did you decide to ignore me earlier?" T asked sleepily as he cuddled closer to Dex's chest.

"I just wanted to see what you would do. I'm sorry if it upset you love." Dex answered truthfully as he wrapped his arms around Tairan's back protectively.

"It's okay, just don't do it too frequently," T replied as he let his eyes shut.

"I won't, I promise." Dex hummed before kissing the top of Tairan's head.

T kissed his chest before they both fell into a peaceful slumber.

****************************
1,672 Words!

If you would like to request a oneshot for any of my OC's then you can request one (or more) on my "Smutt & Fluff Oneshots" book OR if you would like to request a smutt oneshot about an existing fandom ship then you can request it on my "SMUTT" oneshot book♡♡♡

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

978 74 10
**WARNING** ~contains explicit content that may not be acceptable to all viewers. discretion advised~ Callin got on top of Blake, using his legs to...
29.4K 1.3K 13
Why does this always happen to him?? Kang Yoojin had dived in front of a car to save a child, and had died as a result. Then he woke up to find himse...
83.7K 3.8K 41
"Do you...love me too?" ♡♡ Oh, how blind you were. You thought your fiance loved you, but he decided it would be a good idea to cheat on you with you...
13.7K 901 20
You weren't supposed to be alive, and Arkin wasn't supposed to survive. You weren't exactly happy, but you were surviving in your little life with yo...