Extricate | Boboiboy Thorn

By Aztronomania

Extricate : ( v ) free ( someone or something ) from a constraint or difficulty. ❀ "NO! STOP IT! GET AWAY F... More

ɪɴꜰᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴅᴇꜱɪɢɴꜱ
ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 28
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 29
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 30
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 31
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 32
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 33
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 34
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 35
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 36
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 37
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 38
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 39
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 40

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23

234 21 9
By Aztronomania

𓂅  𓄹 Welcome to Chapter 23 𓄼

Oh my gosh writing battle scenarios are so much fun. This is gonna be a long chapter everyone, so be prepared.

Note:
- The flowers that Thorn are looking for are heavily protective of their master.

Let's get into it!

━━・❪ ・━━

BLAZE AND AIS DODGED THE IGNITED ICICLES. With their new training, they managed to survive bit by bit.

"The question is... HOW IN THE HELL CAN DURI CONTROL OUR ELEMENTS!?" -Blaze

"I have no idea. But we know as of now that he is not himself."

Ais furrowed his brows, trying to observe more as he sent more icicles towards Duri who simply wiped it out with blue flame magic.

Blaze clicked his tongue, facing his palm to his younger brother and sent out an attack of blue flame which was blocked by 10 layers of ice.

"What... Duri's ice and fire magic is terrifyingly advanced! He can use 10 layered ice, one of the ancient spells!" -Ais

"Haha! I'm glad you noticed, dear brother. You both don't understand it do you..." -Duri

"UNDERSTAND WHAT!? THAT YOU TOOK OVER OUR BROTHER AND START ATTACKING US!?"

Blaze angrily yelled, sending blue fireballs at Duri who simply smiled. The nature wielder simply wipes it out using 10 layered icicles.

Ais proceeded to observed while he sent more attacks, it being icicles to huge ice boulders, he didn't hesitate one bit just to get Duri back to them.

"Nature... nature nature... what are we missing. What piece are we missing..."

The water wielder gasped in horror, eyes widening as he sees Blaze getting flung to him, successfully catching his twin, he looked at Duri whose smile never faded.

"Do you finally understand? The element you all hold..." -Duri

"Are... u-under the hands of nature... it's all under... nature.."

Ais stuttered, his hands shook as he held Blaze who calmed himself. The fiery twin took a deep breath, patting Ice's shoulder.

"Hey. You can't be fearing your own brother now! He needs our help, and that's what we will do." -Blaze

"That's... not it Blaze. The thing is, Duri doesn't need help, the source of the elements does."

Ais looked at Blaze then at Duri who seem stiff, he was right. Blaze then looked at his younger brother as he grinned.

"So... you uh, need help?" -Blaze

"BLAZE NOT LIKE THAT YOU..."

Ais smacked the back of his twin's head, receiving an audible "OW!" from him. Duri blinked a few times, wondering why they changed their demeanor despite being in a deadly situation.

━━・❪ ・━━

"OW! IGNATIUS THAT HURT!"

Verglas cried, rubbing the back of his head as he looked at his brother who scoffed at him, rolling his eyes.

"You're being disrespectful! Plus, you should follow me! I'm your older brother!"

"But I wanna be with ___!! I don't wanna be with you meanie! Meanie!"

Verglas stuck his tongue out at his older brother who was stopping himself from punching him.

___ looked at the two of them, chuckling lightly before laughing heartedly. The temper brothers looked at ___, confused.

"What's so funny? We're tempting to beat each other's asses here."

Ignatius raised a brow, putting a hand on his hip. Verglas eyes simply shone at ___ who softly smiled at them, walking to the brothers.

___ put a hand on their shoulder, softly brushing his hand on it. The brothers flinched at his soft touch, looking at ___.

"I like the way you two interact with each other... arguing, yet you both love each other dearly."

He stated, placing a finger on their cheeks, making the brothers face him.

"Ignatius... Verglas, my dearest sworn brothers. Please... promise me one thing."

The soft voice rang in their ears, their eyes not leaving ___ as they continued to listen to him. The young boy frowned, looking down.

"Promise me to protect one another, to not leave each other's side. You will get what I mean, one day, Ignatius, Verglas."

"We promise..."

━━・❪ ・━━

DURI WOKE UP IN AN ENDLESS FIELD OF FLOWERS. He quickly sat up as he looked around to see where he was, he was definitely not in the planet.

He stood up, wincing a little as he held onto his chest. He felt so much power surge in him, it was if the three powers inside of him clashed.

"Ow... ow ow, this hurts..."

The nature wielder sighed, looking around once more. He then opened his palm, summoning Purge who slowly woke up from his slumber.

"Mas...ter? Are you okay..?" -Purge

"Purge! Oh goodness are you okay? Please be alright!"

Duri took a closer look to Purge who just mumbled incoherently, the young boy sighed in relief. He softly smiled, glad that Purge is alright.

"I'm so glad you're okay! I'm so sorry about that explosion, you must've been hurt by it..." -Duri

"I'm okay... as long as you're alright, I'm alright." -Purge

"You're gonna break if you keep this up you know... and also, do you know where we are?" -Duri

"I... don't know where we are, Master. This place is new to me."

Purge informed, making Duri frown as he sighed. He then walk forward, wanting to see that else is in the horizon.

"Hello? Is anyone there?"

Duri called out, checking to see if anyone was in the realm besides him and Purge. The young boy pouted, he was about to speak out again, but.

"Hello there, what brings you in my realm?"

The nature wielder stiffened, a soft voice lingering in his head. He slowly turned around to see a boy around his height, light blonde hair and green eyes, staring at him.

The two looked at each other, letting silence take over them completely. Duri was completely dazzled at this boy, he was perfectly in good shape, good-looking and is very composed.

"Uhm... where am I, right now?" -Duri

"You're in my realm, a realm beyond reality. I name this place the Void, endlessly spiraling with flowers." - ?

"I see... did you know what happened in the planet?" -Duri

"I have seen, yes. I see you are journeying to get the flowers that give you strength, yet you have no knowledge of it's side effect."

The boy said, keeping his hands together as his eyes did not leave the other. Duri gulped, that sounded quite bad for him, nervously chuckling as he scratched the back of his head.

"Y-Yeah... the flowers have a personality though. They seem-" -Duri

"Protective. They're very protective of their Master, whoever disturbs their peace will pay the price, that's how sensitive they are." -?

"Say... how do you know these things, have you been-" -Duri

"Watching you? Yes, I have been watching you in secret. Yet I cannot leave this place, so I observe with my own perception."

The boy then changed the skies into the battle that has been happening in the planet. Duri squinted to see himself fighting both Ais and Blaze.

"You're so straightforward... I have to get used to this." -Thorn

"Not for long, your time is almost up in this realm. Maybe... we will meet each other again, in the right moment."

The young boy smiled, then, everything went black.

"Please, find me."

━━・❪ ・━━

DURI WOKE UP IN A BLACK VOID. He groaned, rubbing his eyes as he slowly sat up, taking a deep breath. Standing up, he saw his reflection in the water.

His right pupil glowed in three colors, green, cyan and orange. The new powers he had inherited from the flowers that just shoved their elemental energy inside of him.

"Four more to go... Duri—" -Duri

"YEAH GET THOSE BASTARDS! THEY DARE TO DISRUPT OUR MOMENT WITH MASTER!"

A familiar voice yelled aloud, Duri gasped as he turned to see the two flowers, fighting off the Temper Duo.

"What... are those two the flowers from earlier...?"

Duri squinted his eyes, being near-sighted can be a pain at times. He clearly saw that it was the two flowers who were controlling his body.

The nature wielder sighed, shaking his head as he approached the flowers. Once he stepped behind them, he looked down, emerald green eyes shining in the shadows.

"Greetings. Can I have my body back?"

━━・❪ ・━━

BLAZE PANTED HEAVILY, looking at Duri who was still unscathed, clutching his chest as he furrowed his brows, eyes glowing with anger.

Duri was quiet, standing there as he stood still. Blaze grit his teeth, his temperature rising to a 110°. Hair slowly turning into an orange color.

Ais was on the ground, coughing as he looked at Duri then at Blaze. Half-lidded eyes, he unconsciously lowered his temperature, looking at his palm.

The Temper Duo were concentrating their magic into a much greater extent. Duri clicked his tongue as he quickly turned into his third-tier, Rimba.

The green haired boy slicked back his hair, feeling better than ever. Then, an explosion of cyan and orange had happened, Purge shielded Rimba who stood still.

"I don't like mean bastards who possess people..."

A cold voice spoke out, then, laughter from the other has been heard, orange eyes glowing in the smoke.

"SAME HERE! I WON'T HOLD BACK THIS TIME, DURI!"

Rimba took a deep breath, his emerald green eyes glowing as he grinned, summoning a black flame in his hand.

"Let the real battle... begin."

━━・❪ ・━━

TAUFAN WINCED IN PAIN, he was getting patched up by Gempa who sighed, Halilintar and Solar were on their seats, looking at the two.

"There we go, Taufan. And please don't disappear like that ever again, inform me." -Gempa

"I got that... Gempa. I'm sorry."

Taufan sighed, looking away as he fiddled his thumbs together. Gempa sighed, pulling his younger brother close to him.

"You felt useless, didn't you?"

The eldest whispered, making the wind wielder lightly gasp. Taking a deep breath, he succumbed in the hug in defeat.

Gempa frowned, patting his head as he let Taufan lightly sob in his arms. Halilintar sighed, heading his way to his twin.

The older twin patted his head, looking down at him with angry yet soft eyes, frustrated at the fact that he didn't even realize his brother was thinking such things.

Meanwhile, Oberon was sitting up on his bed, looking at his bandaged arms. The tanned boy slicked back his hair, looking at the sheets as he eyed the window.

"Hey, Oberon. You feeling alright?"

Solar made his way to his bed, sitting on it as he looked at Oberon who looked back at him.

"Yeah, I'm feeling alright thanks to Gempa. But for now, I have to get back..." -Oberon

"You just woke up! Stay in bed, Oberon. You have to rest." -Solar

"But Solar! I'm supposed to be out there and helping! I just want... I just want to save him... I don't want to fail, again."

Oberon glared at Solar who furrowed his brows, frowning as he pat his shoulder. The tanned boy was confused, looking at Solar who grabbed his jacket, sliding it over his shoulders.

"I'll go in your stead. If that makes you better."

Solar looked at Oberon who had wide eyes, he was about to say something yet held back, staying silent.

"Gempa, make sure to watch over this overly idiotic companion of Duri." -Solar

"Solar—" -Taufan

"Alright, Solar. Stay safe, I'll watch over them."

Gempa cut off Taufan who stared at him with a dot eyed face, before Solar disappeared, a loud explosion had occured, startling all of them.

"Well... that's my sign to move. Who knows, maybe Ais and Blaze got their third tiers."

What they didn't see was Solar's grin, he was obviously entertained by the events. But he has one important thing to do, get Duri back.

━━・❪ ・━━

BLIZZARD AND NOVA SENT POWERFUL ATTACKS, startling Rimba, Purge shielded him once more.

"DAMNIT! I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S SHIELDING HIM, BUT IT'S PISSING ME OFF!" -Nova

"Purge... I know you can hear me, but please."

Blizzard frowned, summoning more icicles as he took a deep breath, vines were in front of them in a flash, their two eyes were about to be gouged out.

The temper duo's eyes widened, then, in a blink of an eye, the vines were cut down. There appeared Solar, holding two blades facing his older twin, Duri.

"So...lar?"

The two of them muttered under their breathes, the light wielder looked at them and smiled. Relieved that the two of them are safe.

The light then faced the nature wielder who stared blankly at him. He spun his two blades, glaring at him.

"Duri... GET DOWN THERE!"

━━・❪ ・━━

𓂅 𓄹 You have reached the end of this chapter. 𓄼

MOTIVATION PLEASE COME BACK— ahem. My apologies if this took long, I have writers and art block at the moment, but I'm trying to regain it as fast as possible.

Aztro? Out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 230 4
Blαcĸ Ice. Aɴ eхpαɴѕιoɴ ѕploтcнed wιтн cryѕтαllιɴe вαllѕ oғ ғlαмe. "Leт ɢo! I ɴeed тo ɢeт тo нιм!!!" ...S-ѕo.. Dαrĸ. Scαrleт αɴd opαl ιɴ α вυrѕт oғ ɴ...
16K 529 25
A new mission? A new adventure. Boboiboy and his friends received a newly suspicious mission. But who can say they could denied it.A lot of things ha...
Reverse By Sarah

Fanfiction

25.9K 1K 31
After an unfortunate event, BoBoiBoy has to encounter his own evil self stopping him to do evil, while Reverse want BoBoiBoy to join him in ruling ov...
206K 7.6K 52
"Wait. I don't remember getting engaged?!!" Boboiboy・゚*。☆ Please don't steal, I love you and enjoy reading! Vote&Positive Comment is warmly accepted...