Good influence ~ Park Jimin

By minxh_20

| University au | 'Unknowingly the WORST DECISION became the BEST DECISION in my LIFE' Started : 10/06/2023 E... More

P R E L U D E
P R O L O G U E
C H A R A C T E R S
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX

I

51 7 8
By minxh_20

Tomorrow is the first day of university and I am getting anxious, I can't even sleep rambling to Jeno about how much I'm nervous and all while he was dozing off again and again in middle of what I was saying...

"Yah Lee Jeno! Are u even listening!" he flinched.

I called him out for the nth time.

"Let me sleep na, it's almost 3 am" He said.

"Nah u can't sleep while giving me this much pressure about university"

"I never gave u though-"

"Yeah u didn't though but I'm anxious! Plus u don't even have classes tomorrow so u won't even come! "

He sighed

"Calm down and sleep, it's nothing for which u should be worried" He yawned.

"Can't help"

"At this point I regret for sharing the same room"

I pouted at his statement

"u didn't let me sleep even in first day of ur highschool"

"ur older so u should help but u are of no use"

"u should ask in morning not at 3 am" He said sleepily.

"it's just 3 am"

"I didn't sleep whole night yesterday, now u aren't letting me sleep" He said while dozing off.

"That's ur fault u did sleepover not me"

He sighed.

"I'm sleeping good night" He laid down, covers himself with duvet and closes his eyes.

"Hey! You can't let ur sister like this Lee Jeno!"

"Kindly please sleep Lee Sarah" He looked at me.

"Fine" I gave up and laid down flat on bed while covering myself with duvet and staring at the ceiling

He fell asleep

"God pls save me" I slept too.

~NEXT DAY~

I woke up around 6 am even though it's enough for me to leave at 8 am, I laid down on Jeno's bed and hugged him.

"Jeno oppa~" I said in sweet tone.

He didn't wake up making me sulk, I hit his arm.

"What? Let me sleep..." He said in sleepy tone.

"I'm nervous"

"So what u expect me to do?"

"Talk to me"

"Aish u are so stubborn, prepare ur bag, check ur classes and go freshen up... Don't wake me up again"

"No"

"I'll send u out of room and lock it"

"So meanie~" I whined.

"Let me sleep, wake me up when u are back" He said and slept again, such a sleepyhead.

I roamed around the room getting nervous and rambling to myself.

My alarm rang of 7 o'clock I switched it off, sat on bed and sighed...

"Someone save me"

I laid down flat on my bed, staring at the ceiling.

I heard a knock on the door and the door opened revealing mom.

"Sarah Jeno, get up" mom said.

"I'm awake" I said.

"Wake him up then"

"He doesn't have classes today" I said and went to freshen up.

I heard the door close indicating mom went back, I looked at myself in mirror.

"I should look good today" I said to myself and went to freshen up.

After freshening up I did my skincare and putted on some natural makeup, did my hair and went back to room, changed into a white shirt and skinny jeans.

I arranged my bag according to the classes today, hung it in my right shoulder, took my phone and airpods, puts it in her pocket and went downstairs and wore my white converse.

"are you leaving already?" Mom asked.

"Yeah I have to take the bus or I'll be late"

"atleast have breakfast"

"Nah I'll manage in cafeteria if I want to eat"

"Don't skip meals!"

"Yeah okay bye mom!"

I left and walked to the bus stop, greeted the driver and took the bus, thankfully I came on right time.

In 20 mins I reached the university, I entered the university and I started getting nervous more and more on each step I take towards the entrance of the building.

The entrance was really crowded making me feel anxious, I decided to go from the second gate which Jeno told we can use and my luck was at the bad side.

That was the Worst decision in my Life...

I saw a guy lighting up his cigarette making my amygdala hit me...

He looked at me and chuckled lowly, I ran from there to the 2nd entrance and got in. I panted due to the running, the memories flashing my mind instead of going to my class I sat on a bench and covered my face with my palm while trying not to think about anything.

But I couldn't stop it, I called Jeno but he didn't pick my call. I called him again and again but he didn't pick up.

I cursed under my breath, I took my palm off my face and looked around.

I saw the guy entering the university like nothing happened, some girls were talking about him good and bad.

2 guys came from the other side as the crowd got bigger and bigger.

"Are u ready for today Park Jimin" one of the 2 asked.

Jimin lowly chuckled "I'm not scared of u jerk" he smirked and left towards the stairs but stops and turns around "After university at 5 pm" he said and took the stairs.

Everyone started wooing and discussing. I got up and went upstairs to find my class as per as Jeno said where it should be.

I saw that Jimin guy entering the class that I'm gonna enter, this is gonna be so bad.

I got in and sat on the window side last bench, the class started getting full. I didn't saw Jimin.

"Searching me?" Jimin asked making me flinch, I was at the verge of screaming.

"I don't even know u" I tried to act normal.

He chuckled "I see new student, Year 2 Business management" he sat beside me.

"I didn't ask u though" I moved a lil, feeling uncomfortable.

The professor came and started teaching, I took out my laptop, opened word and started typing.

That Jimin guy was typing so properly, I didn't thought he would.

I was getting anxious at the amount of people and the laptop clicking sounds of everyone that I started losing focus.

"Check if ur benchmate's notes are done" Mr.Kim said.

Oh shit I didn't even type properly.

"Here" He gave me his laptop for me to copy, I copied it and noticed he wrote in more understandable manner making it easy to learn. I gave him his laptop back and continued listening to Mr.Kim.

After that every class went smoothly while I ignored my thoughts.

I went back home at 1 pm and plopped myself on bed without changing.

This is going to be bad.
____________________________
A/N :

First chapter let's go!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

875K 20K 29
⇒ ''You get it!? You will never get out of here!'' You just had turned to 18. You thought the life will begin. You could be free, happy and experien...
224K 5.4K 30
Y/n who wants to live a peaceful life in Seoul after arriving from America , but guess what , things don't go the way she want ,one person made it im...
354K 14.1K 45
Your dad married again to a woman with a son. You don't know that in a short period of time living with your step brother, you already had feelings f...
457K 16K 52
she wasn't sad anymore she was numb and she knew somehow numb was worse.