Mi Amores (BWWM) Marvel, Mike...

By yaskiiiiiiii

Read it bitch๐Ÿคฃ, but it a bwwm book about Nbayoungboy, Avengers , TVD, and Maybe a little bit of riverdale, t... More

Sol ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜˜
chapter 1 (everyday routine and going to the grill)
Chapter 2 ( catching up on family time and rollin)
chapter 3 ( The talk and the truth about my heritage)
Her powers and moods
battle outfits
chapter 4 (moving to new york, eating , and fighting robots)
character change
chapter 5 (meeting my mates again and talkin to my mates)
Chapter 6 (saving cheryl and jason blossom)
Chapter 7 (attitudes and teasing moods)
Chapter 8 ( moving to newyork )
black history month
Im back you guys
IMPORTANT A/N
Chapter 9 (Going to school with peter)
Yes or No
Yb

๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ•Š

33 2 2
By yaskiiiiiiii

I just came here to say, happy 11 months baby boy, can't believe your gone. I think I can speak for everybody when I say we love you and miss you and you most definitely won't be forgotten ever. You will always have a space in my heart even tho you don't know me personally. I hate to see you gone and I know you look down on us(your fans) and your family everyday protecting us and keeping us from danger and I just wanna say thank you. Happy 11 months baby boy, I love you💔🕊.

We miss you so much My Heart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 4.9K 100
'How I obsessively adore you' หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท startedโž›30/03/2024 finishedโž› หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท cover by me x
620K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
428K 25.9K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
282K 18K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...