Slow Dance With The Devil [Bb...

By FriedBrain9

Bitterness. Cold. Hotheaded. Are all things that Kim Minji, the young CEO, is familiar with. She's rich and s... More

May I Have Your Attention Please
I Don't Want Her
Morning Coffee(s)
Predator Cat and Docile Dog
White Lie
Dine In Hell
Starting the Dive
The Night Shift
There's No Turning Back
Let Me Know You Better (1)
Let Me know You Better (2)
Bold Move
Flip The Switch
The Trap Went Well
Giraffe And Deer
Into Her Nest
Love, Affection, Lust
Disclosure
All The Weird Feelings
Love You In The Dark
Hard Heart
To Break Down Your Walls
Her Darkest Scars
Already Damaged
Please Let Me In
Revenge Party [M]
After The Party
Genuine Desire [M]
A Blast from The Past
Sisters
Broken Handcuffs
Allies
No One Can Refuse Her
The Perfect Pair (1) - M
The Perfect Pair (2) - M
The Perfect Pair (3)
Bloody Hands From The Past
The Lingering Stench of Carcasses
What We Have, What We Had
Her Decision
Immersion Of The Past
And Above All, It Is You
I Love You
The Last Note
The Vows and The Heirs (1): Devoted To You
The Vows and The Heirs (2): Treasure

Trusting

7.8K 412 201
By FriedBrain9

Danielle munched on her chicken and glanced at Hanni, her friend had been spacing out ever since they ordered.

A few days ago she had also been gloomy-faced at the office.

Did she have a fight with Minji?

Or...was the wedding canceled?

Danielle gasped.

No way! Tomorrow is the day, there's no way they're canceling it!

Or was it?

"Why do you have such a worried look on your face?"
Danielle turned her head, Hanni was looking at her in confusion.

"Are you okay? You look sad these days." Danielle held Hanni's hand.
"I'm fine Dani, just a little tired."
"Tomorrow is your wedding day, why are you and Miss Kim still in the office? Shouldn't you be resting?"

"There won't be many people coming since it's a private event, we'll be fine." Hanni gave a reassuring smile.

"But you haven't touched your food yet. Are you full?"
"Alright I'll eat now."

Danielle leaned forward, "Did...you guys have a fight?" she asked in a whisper.

Hanni shook her head, but then she had tears in her eyes. Danielle gasped, "Ah, is that right? Gosh, I'm gonna beat her up when we get back to the office." she snorted.

"No! What did you do that for?"
"Because she made my best friend sad!"
"Let it go Danielle."
"Ugh, you spoil her too much." Danielle took an annoyed bite of her chicken.

"By the way..." Danielle's face turned red, "We did it last night."

Hanni immediately held her hand, "Please don't scream, we're in a public place." she said with a pleading look.

Danielle who was gawking immediately laughed amusedly, "How do you know what I'm going to do?"

"Dani, just continue with your story." Hanni chewed her chicken, right now she really needed a distraction from her worries about Minji. She was even more anxious thinking about her than the wedding tomorrow.

"Haerin did it very gently..." Danielle's eyes were dreamy, she was smiling so broadly that Hanni almost thought the Australian's lips were pulled up to her ears.

The memory of last night was still very clear in her mind. They kissed at first, but then the kiss became more intense and their lips and hands roamed everywhere.

Haerin held back her arousal with difficulty until she finally managed to pull back her hand that almost slipped into Danielle's nightgown.

She would do it if Danielle really wanted it.

The cat-eye kissed her forehead and invited her to just sleep.

But Danielle hugged Haerin's neck tightly and looked at her with her hooded eyes and rosy cheeks.
'I want you.' was her whisper to the taller woman.

And in an instant Haerin had them naked, worshipping Danielle's body with her lips and fingers, not missing a spot.

"She kissed me all over, she was very gentle, asking if I liked it if she did this, or that. And her body..." Danielle squealed in her signature high pitch, covering her face with her palms.

Hanni glanced around, there were a few older women at the next table looking at them.

"Keep your voice down Dani." Hanni nudged the woman's hand.

"Oh right..." Danielle took a breath, her face bright red, "Like I said before, her body...her broad shoulders, her lean muscles...

And it felt so good to sleep in her arms, I can't believe I get to do that every night!" Danielle let out a small squeal.

Again, the group of old ladies at the next table looked up at them.

"And her tongue...oh so amazing..."

"Dani, that's enough."

Hanni sighed. Maybe they should continue this conversation in the office, Danielle's words were getting out of control.

"She's so attentive, I feel so loved." Danielle blushed again.

"I'm so happy for you Dani." Hanni smiled sincerely, "You are the best for Miss Kang, you deserve it."

Danielle's gaze softened, "The same goes for Miss Kim, she is very lucky to have you in her life."

Hanni just gave a small smile.

-----------------------------------------------

Hyein put her satchel on the table near the entrance and headed to the living room, she then flopped her butt on the sofa.

Today was also very weird.

Miss Kim was very quiet these days, well she didn't talk much but what confused her was that the devil wasn't as cold and foul-mouthed as usual.

Her boss didn't even give her any work, so she just sat quietly on the sofa in Hanni's room.

And Miss Pham also looked very different, she wasn't as cheerful as usual although she still bought her coffee and smiled every time she saw her.

But that smile felt... forced.

"You're home."

Hyein jumped to her feet in shock, "Jesus Christ!" she exclaimed, staring at Yoona who stood at the threshold of her dining room.

The woman was still wearing an apron, it looked like she had just finished cooking for their dinner.

"You're here." she said, her brow furrowing slightly.

Yoona folded her arms in front of her chest, "Yes, and as I recall you gave me the spare key yesterday morning and said that I could come over anytime."

Hyein gulped, "Ah..yes.."

"Don't tell me you forgot that and had time to think why I'm here?"

Hyein fled her eyes from Yoona's sharp gaze.

Why would she guess my thoughts?

"Hyein, do you want to sleep with me or with the sofa cushions?"

"I'm sorry." Hyein scratched her cheek. Yoona just rolled her eyes and took off her apron then approached the taller woman.

She hugged her and kissed her lips, "You're lucky I love you, now let's eat, I cooked kimchi fried rice and mandu."

"Can we go to bed early tonight? I have to get up at 5 tomorrow morning."
"Yes of course, you'll be the ring bearer tomorrow." Yoona chuckled, "I didn't expect that devil to get married so soon."

They sat on the dining table chairs.
"But I feel lucky that I was set up with her, otherwise I wouldn't have met you." Yoona looked at Hyein gently.
"May I know why you broke up with Jinni?"

Yoona tucked her hair behind her ear, "Our visions changed more and more with time, I could no longer align my thoughts with hers. I wanted to settle down but freedom was her desire."

Hyein heard a hint of sadness in the woman's voice.

"Did you love her until now?"

Yoona looked at Hyein, the giraffe's face did not look jealous, just curious.

"I have many good memories with her, but they are just memories. She's a part of my life journey that I once loved, but not anymore."

Yoona grasped Hyein's hand, "You are the one I love now, and I can't wait to go through a new journey with you in my life." she smiled softly.

Hyein looked down in embarrassment.

So cute.

Yoona stood up from her chair and hugged Hyein tightly.

"Thank you Yoona." Hyein hugged her back, Yoona chuckled, "Why are you thanking me?"

Hyein was silent for a moment, "For always defending me before, and loving me."

Yoona kissed her forehead, "Hyein..you deserve it. You deserve all the love in this world."

-----------------------------------------------

Hanni turned off her room light, then walked to Minji's office and knocked.

The door opens.

She entered and found Minji standing next to her desk, facing the window. Hanni closed the door and walked towards her, but stopped beside the sofa.

"Don't you want to go home?" she asked.
"I'm sleeping here tonight." Minji turned her body around, looking at Hanni, "Go back to your apartment, no need to wait for me." she then walked to her laptop, her fingers typing for a moment on the keyboard.

"I've disabled the scanner system on the door, you can open it manually later." She then walked towards her secret room.

"How long are you going to be like this?"

Minji stopped her steps, she took a slow breath, then turned around and looked at Hanni coldly, "You will return to your apartment after tomorrow's event, just carry on our relationship as it was at the beginning, me as your boss, and you as my secretary."

She then continued her walk and entered her bedroom.

Hanni felt angry, how dare she say that after what they had been through? She would not obey her, and she was determined not to give up on her.

Hanni strode quickly to Minji's room and opened the door with a loud bang.

Minji turned around startled, she had just taken off her top, "What the fuck?" her face showed an annoyed expression.

Hanni approached her with an overwhelming feeling of anger, "You have no right to tell me what to do, we are a partner Minji, we will face this together. Be true to your feelings!" with that she pulled Minji's face and kissed her lips.

The taller woman tried to pull her face away, but Hanni had wrapped her arms around her neck tightly, not wanting to let go.

Her lips moved softly over Minji's, pecking her, kissing her upper and lower lips alternately.

Demanding her to reciprocate.

And Minji finally gave in.

She kissed Hanni back, pulling her into her arms.

Her heart ached from desperately wanting the Vietnamese.

These few days she missed her like crazy, longing for her embrace, her beautiful smile when she greeted her in the morning.

But given all that she had done to her, she felt she was not worthy of her, and also because her past always got in the way when she started to lower her defenses.

Hanni released her lips a moment later, she cupped Minji's cheek and gazed at her softly, pressing her lips again, "Please tell me..." her warm breath hit Minji's lips.

She glanced at the woman's face, Minji was closing her eyes, her jaw hardened.

"Tell me what you want." Hanni whispered, her eyes glazed over.

Minji opened her eyes, a nervous sigh escaping her trembling mouth. She slowly glanced at Hanni's face.

Her face was full of doubts, Hanni could see it clearly, there was a bit of fear there too. But her eyes looked deeply into Hanni's orbs, searching, hoping to find something that could reassure her.

Hanni stroked Minji's cheek, "It's okay Minji...you can say it." she whispered in a choked voice, holding back her tears.

Minji took a breath and exhaled nervously.

"I want you..." her tears fell.

Hanni cracked a small smile, biting her lip hard to keep from sobbing, her tears rolling down her cheeks relentlessly.

Her hand was still on Minji's cheek.

"Do you want me? Or do you want 'us'?"

Minji held Hanni's hand on her cheek, "Us..." she said in a whisper.

Hanni sobbed, then chuckled and kissed Minji on the lips, "Then stay."

"Don't run away from me anymore...Let's face this together." she whispered again, hugging Minji tightly, resting her cheek on her chest.

Hanni would give Minji everything she needed.

Trust. Respect. Affection. Love.

All of them.

The CEO returned Hanni's hug and kissed her forehead, "Yeah..."

Hanni smiled softly, she closed her eyes, "Now put on your clothes and let's go home."

-----------------------------------------------

The cigarette smoke billowed from the young man's mouth, drifting slowly up to the ceiling of the room. The clock on the wall showed half past twelve at night, the young man yawned and looked at the door irritably.

He wanted to go home as soon as possible.

The door opened, he immediately sat up straight and put out his cigarette in the ashtray.

"Finally." he said.

Hyein came over to Jin Sang's desk and bowed her head, one of Minji's bodyguards was with her.

"Miss Kim couldn't come, she asked me to represent her." she said.
Jin Sang shrugged his shoulders, "Okay." he then took out a USB and placed it on the desk, pushing it to Hyein.

"I had to spend millions of won on this, I hope your boss can reimburse me double."

Hyein glanced at the USB and looked back at Jin Sang.

"That little thing contains data that can make that bastard fall."

"Where is he now?"

"With my men."

Hyein took the USB and put it into her coat pocket. At the same time her cell phone vibrated, she quickly checked it, probably a message from Miss Kim.

11:38 pm
Baby Deer
You think you're that smart to go sneaking around when I'm already asleep?

"They're taking him to a regular location on the edge of town, tell Minji that he's been 'prepared'."

Hyein turned her head when she heard Jin Sang's voice.

Her cell phone vibrated again.

11:38 pm
Baby Deer
You only read my messages. I've put your pillow on the sofa. I hope you can sleep well later. Good night you stupid giraffe.

Hyein sighed and rubbed her forehead,

"Are you okay?" Jin Sang furrowed his brows.

Hyein nodded, "Tell them to wait, don't do anything yet. Thank you for your efforts." she bowed her head.

She then stood up from her chair, "Please stand by, Miss Kim may still need you tomorrow." she said as she headed for the door.

----
****

Minji stared at the ceiling, she turned her head when she felt her cheek being rubbed.
"You're not asleep yet." Hanni stared at her, lowering her fingers to Minji's chin.

Minji didn't answer, she faced Hanni and pulled the woman into her arms.

"What's on your mind?"
"A lot."
"You should sleep, we have to get up early tomorrow. Can you put aside whatever you're worried about first?" Hanni chuckled.

Minji lowered her head and looked into Hanni's eyes, "There's nothing I'm worried about, and there won't be anything I put aside, because all I think of is about you." she said.

Hanni smiled softly, "I didn't know you were this sweet behind that cold demeanor. I can't wait to find out what else you have been keeping." she kissed Minji.

"Let's sleep." she said then and nuzzled her face in the crook of Minji's neck.

Minji was about to close her eyes when she heard a vibration from the lamp table next to her bed. She released Hanni gently, "Wait a minute."

11:40 pm
Stupid Giraffe
They had caught him, he was in the usual place. And we have other important data about him on the USB, I'll check it tonight.

11:40 pm
We'll be there tomorrow morning, take Haerin too.

Minji put down her cell phone and returned to Hanni, the woman immediately hugged her, "Is there any important business?" she asked in a sleepy voice.

"Nothing, just a message from Hyein, about work."
"You guys should get some rest, it's already late."
"Yeah..." she pressed her lips to Hanni's forehead, "Good night Pham."

She closed her eyes, satisfied with Jin Sang's work.

And excited at the thought of what to do with the catch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 920 17
In a school full of attractive people, Minji suddenly find herself choosing between 2 girls. Hanni and Haerin. Who will she choose? A love triangle b...
25.4K 1.2K 20
Hanni Pham a well known vampire from her area, also one of the richest. She travels and has to go to college in Seoul Korea. Haerin the rich student...
12.8K 642 31
In a world where not everyone is given a chance to say goodbye nor a second hello, Danielle finds the girl who left her without a goodbye. Although g...
150K 10.3K 37
Kim Minji was going through her mothers diary one day after she died and found writing and love letters from someone that was not her father. She als...