my alpha crush is my bodyguar...

By aintATp

a #PhayuRain ABO au wherein - Rain Tangwai (o) once again caused ruckus in his P'Pai's bar, making his appa d... More

author's note.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two. 🔞
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
author's note.

thirteen. 🔞

3.6K 112 13
By aintATp

Siam Centre

Third Person's Point of View

"A-alpha.. h-help me.." Rain whimpered as he jumped on Luke's arms, eyes teary and mouth panting. 'Fuck, fuck, fuck. He looks so fucking delectable right now.' Luke thought to himself as he looked at the pleading omega.

As soon as the alpha carried Rain in his arms, hands supporting the omega's back and legs, he took a swift sniff on Rain's scent glands, making the omega whimper more. 'Fuck, he sounds so good. I better get him out of here now and f—' Luke's thoughts were cut off as he heard a low growl behind him, making him freeze.

"Take your fucking hands off of my omega."

Luke turned his head behind him and saw a very enraged Phayu looking at him with his yellow glowing eyes. Phayu's scent as a dominant alpha lingered in the air as he looked at where the other alpha is touching.

Scared, the younger alpha walked towards Phayu carefully, knees almost trembling. He knows a scary alpha when he sees one and Phayu is definitely the scariest out of all alphas he have met.

Luke gently gave the omega on Phayu's arms before running towards the paper bags that the omega were holding a while ago. "H-Here, Sir. These are all Rain's things."

Phayu came at the scene with bodyguards behind him as he is known to be the son of one of the stockholders of the mall. The security wanted to escort him, even though he told them that he didn't need it. Lucky for him, the guards still tagged along.

Phayu signalled the guards to take Rain's things from the other alpha. His almost feral state calmed down as he heard another whimper from the omega. "A-alpha, p-please..." Phayu knew that Rain was totally out of it and that if he hadn't arrived sooner, the bastard in front of him would've took his omega away and do the things that he wouldn't want to imagine.

"Baby. Shh, it's okay now. Alpha's here." The alpha spoke, voice gentle as he calmed Rain down.

Phayu made all of the bystanders delete Rain's video on their phones and threatened them that they will pay for it once a video regarding the matter floats on the internet. People immediately deleted the video and scurried away the scene. Phayu took one last glance at Luke, threatening him with only his eyes before leaving with an omega in heat in his arms.

Phayu hurried towards the parking lot as the guards helped him to open his car's door. They placed the bags on the car's backseat as they politely bowed at Phayu. The alpha just nodded at them and immediately fled away the mall.

Rain's smell lingered inside the car and it's driving Phayu crazy. 'Fuck, if this continues, I won't be able to control myself.' The alpha thought to himself as he tried so hard focus his eyes on the road, not wanting for them to have an accident. 'Get your shit together, Phayu.'

"P'Phayu.. p-please.. hnggg.. touch Rain.." Rain moaned, hands making their way to Phayu's lap. The alpha ignored the omega's pleads which made Rain sob.
"A-Alpha.. y-you don't like R-Rain anymore?" Cried the omega, making Phayu look at him pitifully.

"No, baby. It's not like that, okay? Please just hang on a little more. We're almost there, hold it for Phi, hmm?" Pleaded Phayu, desperate, as he focused on driving.

"B-but, P-Phi, it hurts..! P-Please help me.. hngg~" Rain pleaded once again, scent now getting more stronger.

Phayu tried his best to focus on the road as he whispered 'Focus!' to himself to avoid getting distracted by the whimpering omega beside him.

After a 15-minute long and torturous drive, both of them finally arrived at the family's mansion.

Phayu stopped his car in front of the main entrance before opening the passenger seat's door. He was welcomed by the prettiest omega, whimpering on his car seat.

Phayu shook out his nasty thoughts and carried Rain once again out of his car. As soon as he lifted Rain, he saw the puddle of slick that was left by the omega in his arms. 'Fuck.'

The alpha immediately entered the mansion with Rain on his arms. Both of them made their way to the omega's room, vision and mind hazy because of their scents.

Phayu gently laid down the omega on his bed and was about to leave when he heard Rain call out his name.

"P'Phayu.. please help me.." The omega sounded like his wet dream coming into life, making Phayu almost didn't want to leave.

"But, baby.. we still can't.. I mean.. we haven't officially be boyfriends yet and.. and.. I don't want to force you just because you're not in your right state of mind now." Phayu softly explained, keeping a safe distance from the omega.

⚠️🔞⚠️
read at your own risk.

Instead of responding, Rain got up on the bed and slowly started stripping each one of his clothes in front of the alpha. He started buttoning down his top, revealing his perky nipples which Phayu would definitely kill for just to keep for himself, down to his black pants, revealing a pink panty inside. This made Phayu unable to look away from the younger. 'Damn, Rain could definitely become a Victoria's Secret model with that body.' Phayu thought to himself, unconsciously licking his lips at the sight in front of him.

Rain stopped in front of Phayu, keeping a small distance between them. "Don't give me that bullshit, P'Phayu. I want you to fuck me. Now."

And that's when Phayu snapped, carrying the omega on his arms, Rain facing him. "Fuck, Rain. You're driving me crazy."

Phayu started kissing Rain passionately as his hands made way to Rain's dripping wet ass. He started massaging the younger's ass cheeks, earning a moan from the other. "H-hng..! P'Phayu.. m-more."

The alpha just smirked at him and teased Rain's asshole more. More slick came out of the omega's ass, turning on Phayu. Once he placed down Rain on his bed, he made sure Rain was watching when he licked off the slick on his fingers, making the omega blush.

"You taste so fucking delicious, baby. I can't get enough of you." Phayu said as he pulled Rain by his legs on the edge of the bed. In front of him was Rain's gaping asshole, begging to be fucked.

The alpha pulled down Rain's panties before holding on to the omega's thighs. Phayu started licking off the omega's asshole, earning a loud moan from the younger. "U-ugh..! P'Phayu.. n-no..! H-hnggg..!"

Phayu ignored his cries and spread Rain's legs even wider. The alpha started eating out the omega's ass as he enjoyed every second of it. Rain helplessly moaning while his asshole ooze out slick ever second.

"Goddamn, baby. I really love how you taste." Phayu licked his lips in satisfaction as he cleaned every bit of Rain's slick on his mouth.

The older looked at the sight in front of him. Rain was spread out on his sheets, moaning endlessly, cock hard and pussy wet.

Phayu kissed the omega again, this time more rougher and with more tongue involved. The alpha's hands sneakily made their way on Rain's perky nipples and played with them. "A-ah..! P'Phayu..! Hnggg.. d-don't tease..!" Rain moaned, hands covering his mouth to prevent more sinful sounds came out from him.

"Don't cover your mouth, baby. Let me hear you. Let everyone know how good I'm making you feel, hmm?" Phayu said, smirking at the omega's flushed look.

Phayu's mouth kissed Rain's chest as his tongue played with the omega's nipples. "U-ugh.. y-yes, Phi.. m-more.. a-ah..!" The omega moaned, making Phayu as hard as he could ever be.

The alpha made Rain lick two of his fingers, coating them with saliva, ready to enter the younger's pussy.

Phayu inserted one finger, earning a moan from Rain. 'Haa, so fucking sensitive.'

After a few thrusts, he inserted another finger. "U-ugh.. my G-God P'Phi..! Y-yes, t-there..!" Rain moaned helplessly as Phayu abused his tight little hole.

"God, Rain. You're making me so fucking crazy. You like this, huh? You like it when daddy plays with your pussy, hmm?" Phayu's nasty words only turned on Rain more.

Rain really likes it when Phayu views him as a pretty, little girl, who's desperate on getting her pussy fucked.

"Y-Yes, daddy.. I like it..! U-ugh..! I like it so m-much.." Rain responded, clutching the sheet under him as the pleasure build up inside him.

"Good girl. Now, be good for daddy and kneel." Phayu commanded as he licked off Rain's slick on his fingers again, not getting enough of its sweet taste.

Rain obliged and kneeled on his bed like the good omega that he is. The alpha stood in front of him as he took of his shirt and unbuckled his belt, revealing his hardened cock.

The omega unconsciously licked his lips as he looked at Phayu's cock in front of him. "Suck, baby. Or, do you even know how to?" Phayu teased, earning a nod from Rain.

"Y-yes, daddy..! I-uhm.. I practiced w-with my toys..!" Phayu felt a sour feeling build up inside of him but ignored it. He laughed at himself for being jealous at a fucking dildo. "B-but..! M-my toys aren't as big as you, daddy..! I-I'm not sure if y-you will fit my mouth." Rain said, looking up at Phayu with his teary doe eyes.

"It will fit, baby. You will make it fit." Phayu said, guiding Rain's head on his cock.

The omega took Phayu's cock whole, eyes tearing up more as he almost choked on the alpha's manliness. Rain started to bob his head up and down, tongue licking the alpha's cock inside of his mouth.

"Fuck.. baby.. ugh! Just like that.. haa.. fuck.. God, Rain..!" Phayu moaned loudly as he felt the omega suck him off skillfully. Rain started to quicken his pace with the help of Phayu's grasp on his hair, fucking the omega's mouth mercilessly.

Rain's eyes became watery as he took Phayu deeper, the alpha's cock reaching down his throat. "Yes, fuck..! You're so good, baby. Fuck.." Phayu moaned, eyes looking down at the omega who's kneeling on his bed while sucking off the alpha.

Phayu decided to tease the younger's nipples with his hands, making the omega moan. Phayu moaned at the sensation that the moan's vibrations are sending to his dick. "Fuck, baby.. yes, just like that.. a-ah.. I'm close, baby. Just a little bit m-more.."

Rain bobbed his head quicker and deeper as he heard Phayu moan loudly. The alpha came into his mouth and told him to spit it out. But, Rain being the naughty omega that he is, he swallowed the alpha's cum, slightly gawking at its bitter taste.

"Fuck, baby. You're so good. What a good girl for daddy, hmm?" Phayu praised Rain once more before getting on the bed with the omega.

He harshly flipped Rain on his back as he grabbed the condoms on Rain's little drawer. The alpha tore the condom packet and wore it in front of the omega. Phayu sweeped some of Rain's slick in his asshole and coated his cock with it, making the omega blush.

"You ready, baby?" Asked Phayu, looking at the omega under him. Rain just gave him a small nod in response. Phayu kissed Rain deeply as he started entering the younger.

Both of them moaned at the sensation and Rain slightly teared up because of Phayu's big cock inside of him, abusing his walls. "A-ah..! S-so b-big, d-daddy..! I love it..! I love it s-so much..!" Rain moaned as Phayu started thrusting inside of him. Phayu smirked at the sight of his cock bulging on Rain's belly.

"F-fuck.. baby.. so tight..! Your pussy i-is eating me whole, baby.. fuck..!" Phayu groaned at the pleasurable feeling.

Phayu started thrusting faster and deeper, abusing the omega's hole. Rain's loud moans filled up the room as he scratched the back of the alpha, holding on for dear life.

"D-daddy..! U-ugh..! More, p-please..! D-deeper..!" The omega moaned helplessly as he rolled his eyes on the back of his head as Phayu fucked him senselessly.

The alpha continued on thrusting in and out of the omega's pussy and when he began to thrust more deeper, the omega screamed in pleasure. "U-ugh..! O-oh my g-gosh.. t-there, p-please.. d-daddy..!" 'Bingo.' Phayu thought as he kept on hitting the same spot.

"G-gonna c-cum, d-daddy.. p-please.. h-harder..!" The alpha obliged as he thrusted roughly inside the omega.

"C-cum for me.. baby..! Let's do it, together..!" Phayu moaned as both of them came at the same time. Phayu's knot swell inside Rain, releasing his load in the condom.

Both of them panted after their intense first love making while Phayu is still inside of Rain. Phayu slowly pulled out of Rain and discarded the condom that he used right away.

The alpha kissed his omega on his forehead before kissing him on the lips. "You were so good, baby. So good for me." Praised Phayu as he swept away tiny strands of Rain's ash blonde hair off of the omega's pretty face.

"T-thank you, daddy.. Rain likes you so much.." was what Rain said last before passing out on the alpha's arms. Phayu smiled fondly at his omega, wiping the tears on his eyes as he let him rest for a while.

Phayu knew that once Rain wakes up, they will go on at it like rabbits again so it's better for him to have a little sleep for now.

He then grabbed his phone and messaged Rain's Dad and his best friend, telling them that Rain won't be able to come to the university for two or three days. He knows that an omega's heat lasts shorter than an alpha's rut and he gave them a heads up just in case.

Once done, Phayu laid down beside his omega, not caring if he's sticky because of earlier. He cuddled the omega in his arms, tapping his back softly as he slept beside Rain, feeling happy and contented that his omega is now by his side, safe and protected by him.

"I like you too, baby. Actually, it's more than like for a while now." Phayu spoke softly while he slowly doze off beside Rain, with no intentions of letting the sweet boy in front of him go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 4.4K 21
Phayu x Rain fanfic
115K 4.7K 35
Alpha Omega version of Payu Rain.... Pure arrange marriage Payu and Rain marries because Payu's grandfather was very old and Payu was only grandchil...
8.3K 507 7
Phayu has worked for years rescuing as many omegas and alphas as possible, but he was never affected by any as much as he is affected by the little o...
43.3K 1.5K 17
Rain gave up on his life that was never happy, he didn't want to live like this. But natural destiny, brought him together with his mate, his alpha a...