๐™‡๐™ค๐™จ๐™ฉ & ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ - ๐™ˆ๐™ƒ๏ฟฝ...

By MoonStarRiaWrites

๐™‘๐™–๐™ง๐™ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ!๐™ˆ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ ๐™ญ ๐™๐™š๐™ข!๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ! ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๏ผŒ ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๏ฟฝ... More

๐ˆ๐๐…๐Ž ๐๐„๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐ˆ๐๐†
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–

104 1 0
By MoonStarRiaWrites

..:*°..:*°..:*°..:*°

» [HERO - MONSTA X] «
1:04 ────── 3:52
   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹  

..:*°..:*°..:*°..:*°

╰┈*ੈ‧₊˚Hero ‧₊˚

The following day, class 1-A was training yet again to improve their Quirks. Y/n was busy improving the amount of big objects she can make by continuously creating Katana after Katana. It was Ragdoll's brilliant idea to create Katanas after she heard about how Y/n used a Katana during the Entrance Exam.

So there she is, sitting crossed legged on the ground with a huge pile of Katanas next to her, looking like she's going to pass out at any moment from exhaustion. Y/n was so thankful that she wasn't one of the extra class students. She's sure she would have been unconscious by now if she had to have practical from 7 am the previous day and theoretical till 2 am the next day and then do more training.

'Steel - FeS + CaO → CaS + FeO, wood - C6H10O5, mekugi pins - bamboo, and ray skin.' Y/n repeatedly recited in her head, her entire body aching and tired but the will to better control her Quirk made her push past her limits.

"Think carefully about why you're more tired than your classmates before you move." Aizawa told Kirishima, his scarf wrapped around Kirishima's forehead, holding him back from moving forward.

"Y-Yes, sir..." Kirishima panted, falling to the ground as Aizawa brought his scarf back to him and releasing the red-haired boy.

"Uraraka! Aoyama!" Aizawa called out for said students with an explosion behind him caused by Bakugo. "You two should, too. You didn't fail, but you were close. If 30 points was passing, you were at about 35."

'Oh, wow, that's bad'

"Ah, we barely made it..." Uraraka said while levitating a big rock and looking nauseous.

"How unexpected." Aoyama said next to her, holding his stomach.

"Don't lose focus. All of you, move faster! No matter what you're doing, you should always be aware of where you came from. That's what it means to improve. Always keep in mind why you're sweating and why you keep getting nagged."

'Where I came from?' Y/n frowned as she worked faster and thought about Aizawa's words.

"That remind me, Mr. Aizawa, it's already the third day..." Midoriya said as he ran over to Aizawa, looking up at his teacher from where Aizawa stood on a cliff. Y/n was sitting close to where they were talking, so she decided to listen in.

"What did I just say? Don't just walk over here like that." Aizawa scolded the greenette and jumped off the cliff and onto the ground with his hands in his pockets.

"Is All Might... I mean, are the other teachers coming?" Deku asked his teacher.

"Like I said before the training camp, in order to keep the villains from finding out where we were, we keep the number of people to the absolute minimum." Aizawa sighed.

"That's why you got a training camp with the four of us!" Ragdoll yelled from the top of the cliff.

"And especially since we believe All Might is one of the villains'' targets, we can't have him here. For better or for worse, that's what happens, since he stands out so much..." Aizawa told Deku before walking away.

"More importantly, everyone, tonight... we'll have a test of courage with the classes pitted against each other! After training hard, you can play hard! The carrot and the stick!" Pixie-Bob yelled out the last part in excitement while sitting on a pile of cardboard boxes.

'The carrot and the stick? Oh my word! I haven't played that in ages!'

"So, do your best right now!" She yelled again. Y/n sighed tiredly and continued creating more Katanas. What she's going to do with them, she has no idea, but she's worry about that later.

After training, the class was working together to make their dinner again. Y/n was standing next to Bakugo, chopping vegetables with him. With her Papa needing food for his Quirk, she naturally became a great cook at home, cooking dinner for herself and here Papa some nights when Taishiro is too tired to cook.

"Bakugo, you're really good at using a knife! It's unexpected..." Uraraka exclaimed on the other side of Bakugo, staring wide eyed at the way he's chopping the vegetables like their nothing.

"What do you mean, unexpected? How can you be bad at using a knife!" Bakugo barked at Uraraka, not looking where he's chopping.

"Be careful, Katsuki, you don't want to accidentally chop off one of your fingers, now, do you?" Y/n warned the boy, making the boy turn to look back to the vegetables he's chopping.

"There he is. We haven't seen the capable version of him in a while." Kaminari teased Bakugo, walking past him, Uraraka and you.

"Everyone's too energetic..." Kirishima sighed from the table in front of them.

~ After Dinner ~

"Now, we've filled our bellies and washed the dishes! Next..."

"...it's time for the test of courage!" Mina cheered, standing next to Y/n and the boys.

"We're gonna test it!" Kirishima, Denki and Sero cheered along.

"Before that, it pains me to say this, but the extra lessons group will be having class with me now." The group that was cheering froze and started throwing a fit about it, causing Aizawa to wrap his scarf around the teenagers.

"You've got to be kidding me!" Mina yelled in frustration.

"Your training during the day wasn't good enough, so I have to use this time." Aizawa told the group and then let his scarf go and letting his students free from the strong material.

"Give me a break!"

"Let us be tested!"

Y/n gave her best friend a sad smile and a pat on the shoulder.

"There, there, Mina. It's okay! Maybe we'll play it again sometime during the training camp?" Y/n reassured the pink haired girl. The pink skinned girl pouted and left with the other extra lesson students.

"Okay, so Class B will be the first to be the scarers. Class A will leave in pairs every three minutes. There are tags with your names written on them in the middle of the route, so bring those back with you. Those being the scarers aren't allowed to make direct contact. Show us how scary you are with your Quirks." Pixie-Bob informed the two classes.

"The class that makes the most people piss their pants with creativity and imagination wins!" Tiger exclaimed.

'Well... That's one way of saying it, I guess...'

"Now, you'll draw lots to determine your partners!" The classes all drew their group number from 2 different boxes, one for each class. Y/n looked down at the strap paper that she drew.

"Group 8? Who is in group 8?" She asked the class.

"Y/n?" Midoriya asked. "You're in group 8?" He asked, making sure he heard correct.

"Yeah, you too?" He nodded. "Then I guess we're partners, Izuku." She smiled at him.

~ 12 minutes later ~

The game has already started and Uraraka and Tsuyu was just sent into the woods. Pixie-Bob sniffed the air, picking up a strange scent.

"What's this burnt smell...? That's... Black smoke... Is something burning? Could there be a fire on the mountain?!" Everyone started looking around, also smelling the smoke. Pixie-Bob was then surrounded by a bright pink light and lifted up.

"Wh-What is this?!"

"Pixie-Bob!"

"Take them down." A voice said and smoke appeared.

"We, the Vanguard Action Squad of the League of Villains, will condemn them. Those pet cats are in the way." As the smoke cleared a bit, they saw Pixie-Bob on the ground with a huge gash on her head and a villain looming over her and another villain with green scales behind them.

"I thought they made doubly sure..."

"Why are there villains here?!"

Deku ran towards the villains and the fallen Pro-Hero. "Pixie-Bob!" He yelled but was stopped by Tiger and Mandalay. Deku looked at Mandalay, and then noticed Kota not next to her. His eyes scanned the area panickily, not seeing Kota at all.

"Kota!" He yelled out, trying to call out the boy, but Kota wasn't there. His yell alerted Y/n, who made her way next to him and looking around for her non-official adopted son.

"How are you this evening, U.A. High School? We are the Vanguard Action Squad of the League of Villains!" The green scaled villain introduced themselves.

"Shall I crush this girl's head? What d'you think?" The other villain asked, balancing a long, thick rectangular staff on top of Pixie-Bob's head, right on her injury. "Well, what do you think?"

"Like I'd let you, you-" Tiger started but was cut off by the reptilic villain.

"Wait up. Big Sis Mag! Don't be hasty! You too, Tiger. Calm Down. It all depends on whether having power over life and death follows Stain's tenets or not." The villain said.

"So you're the ones his ideology brought?" Iida angrily asked the villain.

"That's right! I'm- Oh yeah, you, with the glasses! You were the one who brought about the end of Stain at Hosu City. I apologize for the late introduction. I'm Spinner, the one who will spin his dreams into reality!" The villain, Spinner, introduced himself while pulling out a long unique sword with loads of blades on it. Mandalay pushed Midoriya and Y/n behind her.

"I don't care, but you bastards... The woman lying there, Pixie-Bob, has started worrying about getting married recently. She was doing her best to find happiness as a woman, despite her age. You can't damage the woman's face and then just stand there laughing thoughtlessly about it!" Tiger roared at the villains.

"What's a hero doing trying to be happy like the average person?!" Spinner yelled.

"Tiger! I've broadcast instructions. Leave the safety of the other students to Ragdoll. The two of us will hold them back here!" Mandalay told Tiger and then turned her head over her shoulder to look at the students. "Go, everyone! Listen carefully. Do not fight. Class rep, you're in charge!"

"Understood!" Iida nodded. "Let's go!" But Y/n and Deku didn't move, instead, they looked for any signs of Kota. Iida turned around and noticed the two weren't following him.

"Midoriya! Toyomitsu!"

"Go on ahead!" Deku told Iida.

"What are you saying?" Deku ignored Iida's question and looked towards Mandalay, the Pro-Hero already looking towards him.

"I know where he is!" Is all he said before he ran off, Y/n behind him.

"Toyomitsu!"

"I'm helping Izuku!" She yelled back at Iida while running.

She turned to face Deku quickly before turning her head back forward. "You think he's at the cliff?"

"Yeah, I have a feeling he is."

"The let's hurry, I don't want anything to happen to him." Y/n declared and ran faster towards the cliff where Kota usually sits.

"Papa...! Mama...!" Y/n and Midoriya hear Kota scream. They made it to the cliff and saw a villain with a black coat on and with blond hair towering over a crying Kota. The villain lifted his arm and attempted to swing at Kota, but Deku moved faster and picked Kota up using his Quirk to quickly jump towards him. Deku and Kota landed on the ground and rolled a bit from the speed of the landing, Deku holding Kota's head with one of his arms and his body with the other, making the landing softer for the young boy.

"Why..." Kota asked the villain.

"Hm? You were on the list." The villain said and stepped forward. Y/n heart beat faster with every step closer he took to Kota and Izuku. She was at the other side, and she can't just slip past the villain.

"I'll definitely save you!" Izuku exclaimed with a crazed look in his eyes and green electricity sparking over his skin.

"You'll definitely save him?" The villain amusedly asked Deku. Muscles that were on his arm shrunk back into his body. "That sounds just like what someone who wants to be a hero would say. Your kind show up everywhere, talking about justice." Kota looked around, trying to see if anyone else came with Deku and saw Y/n at the other side of the cliff. He was about to call out for her, but she put her finger on top of her lips, indicating that he should be quiet and not say anything. He nodded with tears in his eyes and looked back at Izuku, occasionally looking back at her, wanting nothing more than to fling himself into her arms and cry.

"You're the one called Midoriya, right? This is perfect. We were told to take the initiative and kill you." Muscles wrapped around his arms again. "I'll make sure to torment you thoroughly, so show me your blood!" The villain yelled and ripped off the black coat he had on and charged at Izuku, throwing him into the mountain, Midoriya's body making a dent in the rocks.

"Whoops. I almost forgot. If you know, tell me... Where's the kid called Bakugo? I still have to do my job." The villain asked Midoriya and charged again but the green haired boy dodged his attack. Thick smoke and dust surrounded the villain, blocking his view for a minute, Y/n taking this as a chance to attack the villain from behind. She quickly created a Katana, finding it the easiest weapon to make, thanks to the training she did today, and jumped onto the villain's back, slicing some of the muscles on his neck, making the man cry out in pain. He then grabbed her by her upper body and brought her to his view. She held her Katana ready to strike him again.

"Well look what we have here. What are you doing here, huh, pretty lady?" He lifted her up to his face to get a better look at her. She squirmed in his hold, kicking her legs and hitting the handle of her Katana into his hand. "Coming to save your little pathetic boyfriend, huh?" He laughed. "Let me go, you monster!" She yelled but then gasped out in shock when she felt his hand tighten around her upper body before she cried out in pain when she felt an extremely painful feeling along with the sound of a few sickening cracks. "You know, you can come back with me and the League, I think you'll fit in better with us than with these pathetic wannabe heroes, don't you think, pretty girly? I can show you a good ti-" Forcing herself to push the pain aside for now, she brought up her Katana and slashed some of the muscles on his upper arm of the arm that was holding her. He yelled out again and threw her to the side, Y/n landing on her stomach, face full of scratches from landing on the ground and her Katana landing a few feet away from her.

"Y/n!" "Mom!" She heard Deku and Kota yell.

"What'd you say earlier? That you'd definitely save him? You couldn't even save her! Why are you running away? You're so weird!" The villain said as he stepped towards Midoriya. Midoriya slowly stood back up and launched at the villain. "Smash...!" But the villain easily stopped his attack.

"What? That's your Quirk? You're pretty fast, but not nearly strong enough!" He said and flung Deku backwards.

"My Quirk lets me power-up my muscles! I increase my speed and strength by increasing the amount of muscle fibres so much they can't be contained by my skin! What am I trying to say? I'm bragging! In other words, you are a completely inferior version of me!" The villain bragged about his Quirk and then charged at Deku.

"Do you understand how I feel! I can't help but laugh!" He laughed and punched Izuku, sending him to the ground.

"You'll definitely save him? How'll you do that? Don't just spout lip service you can't actually pull off! Be honest with yourself!" He was about to punch Izuku but stopped when rocks were thrown at his neck. The villain and Y/n both turned to the culprit and saw Kota. Y/n looked at Kota horrified.

"Water Hose... Papa... Mama... Did you torment them like that, too, before you killed them?" Kota asked tearily.

"Huh? Seriously? Your parents were heroes? This must be fate!" The villain fully turned to Kota and laughed, his back to Midoriya. "Water Hose... It's thanks to them that my left eye is an artificial eye now."

"It's your fault... It's because of guys like you... that it always, always turns out like this!" Kota yelled at the villain. Y/n painfully stood up, trying to hold her sides with one of her arms and she limps to her Katana, and picking it up with a quiet groan. She saw the villain walking towards Kota and limped forward in panic, to Kota.

"Kids are always shifting the blame like that. That's no good. It's not like I have a grudge about this eye or anything, you know. I just wanted to kill. And those two wanted to stop me. It was the result of all of us doing what we wanted. What's wrong is wanting to do something you are unable to do. Like your mommy and daddy!" The villain told Kota and was about to strike him, but Y/n was quick to jump in between them and swing her Katana at the villain with Kota behind her.

"Don't you dare step any closer to him, villain." She growled at the villain, sharply glaring at him. She distracted him enough to allow Izuku to jump at the villain.

"One For All 100%! Smash...!" Midoriya hit the villain, sending the villain flying against the mountain and a little explosion from the impact send rocks and dust shooting. The impact was so much that Kota struggled to keep the dust out of his eyes that he lost his balanced and was sent flying off of the cliff.

With wide eyes, Y/n quickly created Aizawa's scarf and caught Kota before he fell. She pulled him up and hugged him tightly, ignoring the sheering pain in her sides.

"Are you okay?!" She asked him, patting his head comfortingly.

"I-I'm s-sorry! I-I'm s-sorry!" Kota sobbed yet again into her chest.

"Hey, Kota, you didn't do anything, Kiddo. Don't worry about it. Just stay away from the fight, okay?" Kota nodded into her chest, still sobbing. She then limped with him to a safer place for him.

"Now, please stay here, okay? We'll be fine." She comforted Kota again quickly before returning to the battle.

"What's the League of Villains after?" Midoriya angrily asked the villain.

"How should I know? I just want to fight. As long as I can stretch my wings and unleash my Quirk, I don't care. Do you remember? Up until just now, we were just playing." The villain shrugged.

"Playtime's over, villain!" Y/n said with venom and ran towards the villain, jumping into the air, still deciding to ignore the now dull pain, and slashed a big X on his chest. The villain lifted his hand and attempted to swat her away, but she dodged each time his hand almost made contact with her and slicing some of his muscles. But when she jumped again, he successfully managed to grab her arm, twisting it, causing her to scream in pain again as she felt a blinding pain worse than the ones she felt on her side and the revolting break she has grown used to now, and he used the arm as a tool to throw her with more power against the mountain. Y/n's back making contact with the mountain, the fracture sounds ringing again and the aching pain becoming worse and more, along with the one in her arm.

The villain strutted to Kota, but Midoriya was quicker.

"Kota, grab on, quickly!" Kota grabbed on and Deku jumped away just in time, as the villain launched to the spot Kota once was, the cliff breaking off there and falling down into the woods.

"Aw, damn it, I got too excited." The villain complained. Midoriya and Kota landed on the ground close to where Y/n was. Both boys stood up, Deku in front of Kota and Y/n.

"Stay back, Kota. And then, when it hits, you run as fast as you can back to camp." Midoriya instructed the boy.

"'When it hits'? Don't tell me you're...! It won't work! Let's run!" Kota worriedly tried to stop Deku.

"Listen to Izuku, Kota..." Y/n told Kota, giving him a pointed look, covering up her pained one as to not scare the poor boy more.

He then turned back to look at Y/n quickly with eyes full of worry. "You okay, Y/n?"

"Yeah, just peachy, Izuku. Thanks." Y/n groaned in pain as she stood up again and limped to Deku's side, pushing Kota behind her protectively.

"Your attack didn't work earlier!" The voice of the villain made both heroes in training turn their attention to the villain. "Besides, both your arms are broken... and hers too, along with a few ribs too, I suppose." The villain laughs.

"It's okay..." Deku softly said. "One For All, 100%!"

"Midoriya!" The villain shouted and charged towards the freckled boy.

"Detroit..." Izuku started and jumped up, his body engulfed by green lightning.

"...Smash!" He yelled and his fist collided with the villain's body.

"What's wrong? That was weaker that before!" The villain taunted Deku.

"...fine... It's fine...! I will not let him pass me! Neither would Y/n! So... run! Run...!" Izuku yelled to Kota.

"Run, Kota! Run to Aizawa!" Y/n also yelled to Kota, leaping onto the villain's back and continuously slicing muscle after muscle using her non injured hand, knowing that regenerating the muscles takes a lot of energy and it would slowly make him even more tired than he already was, which would lead to his attacks being sloppy and weaker and would make it easier for them to defeat him. But Kota didn't run.

"Show me... your blood!" The villain shouted at Midoriya. He did nothing to stop Y/n while she was slicing his muscles, probably due to the fact that he couldn't do anything while he was busy with Midoriya. The villain pushed his power more and more, muscles enlarging, causing Y/n to keep on slashing them more and more, and pushing Deku into the ground, the ground breaking and Midoriya sinking into the ground but still pushing against the villain.

"I'm gonna crush you!" The villain shouted and pushed Deku forcefully more into the ground. Kota then did something Y/n didn't expect at all. Kota sprayed water onto to villain making him turn his focus to the boy, Y/n also pausing and looking towards Kota.

"What, water?" The villain asked, confused.

"St...Stop it...!" The boy cried.

"Later, 'kay? 'Kay? I'll kill you later, so just wait-" The villain paused as he was lifted up from underneath, Y/n sliding off of the villain's back, making sure to use her Katana as a tool to slide softly to the ground, the blade slicing vertically down his back as she descends down before pulling the Katana out.

"The fuck you are." Y/n warned, pissed with the villain for saying that he's going to kill Kota.

"As if..." Deku said tiredly.

"Wait, are you getting stronger?" The villain asked, confused once again.

"...we'd let you kill him!" Izuku yelled as he stood up. "One For All, 1,000,000%!"

Y/n backed up as far as she could with her Katana before running full speed back towards them.

"Delaware..." "Stay away..."

Then she jumped high against a piece of the mountain that was still intact and used it as a wall to launch herself up into the air.

"...Detroit..." "...from..."

As she flied through the air, she held on tightly to the handle of her Katana with her uninjured hand, it's blade facing up and yelling in fury.

"...Smash!" "...Kota!"

As Deku's power tore the muscles on the villain's front side, Y/n's Katana sliced through the muscles on his back in 5 swift cuts horizontally before she sliced one vertically too, just for extra measure. Midoriya's Quirk sent the villain crashing into the mountain again, but this time, his muscles were ripped and sliced, and he was unconscious.

"Kota, about your mommy and daddy, Water Hose... It's true that they ended up leaving you behind. But there were definitely lives saved because of what happened to them." Deku started, catching Kota's attention.

"Even though you don't know anything..."

"Izuku doesn't mean it in a bad way, Kota. What he means is your parents loved you very much and didn't intend to leave you behind, but they made a sacrifice not a lot of people can do as bravely as your parents, Kiddo." Y/n softly rearranged Midoriya's words to make Kota understand it better, giving him a small painful smile.

"I'm sure someday you'll meet someone, and then you'll understand." Deku coughed and panted, walking to Y/n.

"Even though you don't know anything, why did you do so much...? My... My hero." Kota cried.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Were back!!

Sorry we were gone for a few weeks! We are writing exams and we don't have time to write while studying! But I wrote this extra long one to make up for it a bit! I'll update again in the following week, okay?

Hope you all are well!!

Love you all!

Love

Author and Editor

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.8K 2.2K 55
โ๐“๐‡๐„๐˜ ๐’๐‡๐Ž๐”๐‹๐ƒ ๐‚๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐’๐”๐†๐€๐‘, ๐’๐”๐†๐€๐‘, ๐Ž๐‡, ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‘๐„ ๐’๐Ž ๐’๐–๐„๐„๐“...โž โ...๐‚๐€๐”๐’๐„, ๐๐€๐๐˜, ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‘๐„ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’...
359K 11.2K 43
Bอฆฬฅnอฆฬฅhอฆฬฅaอฆฬฅ Bอฆฬฅoอฆฬฅyอฆฬฅsอฆฬฅ Xอฆฬฅ Fอฆฬฅeอฆฬฅmอฆฬฅ!อฆฬฅ Rอฆฬฅeอฆฬฅaอฆฬฅdอฆฬฅeอฆฬฅrอฆฬฅ ๐šˆ/๐š— ๐™ป/๐š— ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š“๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐šŠ ๐š›๐šŽ๐š๐šž๐š•๐šŠ๐š› ๐š™๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ๐š˜๐š—, ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šŠ ๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š›๐š•๐šข ๐š—...
14K 242 48
๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฃ๐ž๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ ๐‹๐ž๐ญ ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž...
135K 1.6K 59
^what the tittle says. this is a female reader only srry dudes