๐™‡๐™ค๐™จ๐™ฉ & ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ - ๐™ˆ๐™ƒ๏ฟฝ...

MoonStarRiaWrites เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

๐™‘๐™–๐™ง๐™ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ!๐™ˆ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ ๐™ญ ๐™๐™š๐™ข!๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ! ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๏ผŒ ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๏ฟฝ... เค…เคงเคฟเค•

๐ˆ๐๐…๐Ž ๐๐„๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐ˆ๐๐†
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

111 4 0
MoonStarRiaWrites เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

--------------------------------------------------------------

KEY:

F/B: FAVOURITE BREAKFAST

--------------------------------------------------------------

..:*°..:*°..:*°..:*°

  » [Wave -ATEEZ] «
  0:31───── 3:24
   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹  

..:*°..:*°..:*°..:*°

╰┈*ੈ‧₊˚❝𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐨𝐥~❞ ‧₊˚

After the final exam all the students were extremely excited to go on their summer break. Most of class 1-A trained extra hard to stay in the same physique that they were or even improve their own. Other students were supposed to be going on holiday with their parents to foreign countries and explore the world.

However, there was a notice sent out to all the students and their parents that they all should refrain from taking long breaks over the summer.

Tashiro decided that it would be best to rest up a bit before he started to train Y/n again, as the exams were extremely exhausting. He let her rest for a few days before he deemed she was ready to start training again.

They trained daily, having Y/n rememorise the periodic table. It took hard work, but it eventually paid off, as she would soon be rewarded by being allowed to go swimming with her friends.

"Come on, Little one, it's time to get up and get ready for your last bit of training!" Tashiro exclaimed, trying to drag his daughter out of her bed. She was clutching onto her pillows for dear life.

"Nuh-Uh..." Y/n mutter during her time of being dragged. "I wanna sleep some more..."

"Come on, Honey, please get up? Remember today is the day that you and the girls are going swimming at U.A.?"

And with that sentence, Y/n finally got out of bed and started to prepare for her last training session.

~Time skip to Noon~

Y/n had finished her training for the day and was on her way to U.A. with Tashiro. The girls had all decided that during summer break they would go swimming at U.A. for fun to make up for their lost in actual holiday.

The girls were all there when Y/n arrived and started to get changed into their U.A. swimming attire. Chatter began to flow between them all.

"I heard that the boys will also be here." Tsuyu mutter to Ochako.

All of the girls started to ushering to Ochako at Tsuyu's words. Apparently, someone had a little crush on a specific one of those boys.

"Come on, Uraraka, we all know you like him, just admit it!" Mina gushed at the brunette.

"Stop it, g-guys. I don't think of Deku t-that way..." Ochako mumble with a small blush creeping up onto her cheeks.

"Alright, let's give her a break? We don't want her to die of redness girls." Jirou giggled, poor Ochako was only getting more and more flushed.

'Nice save, Jirou.'

"Let's go! I don't want the boys to get in the pool before us!" Hakugure shouted before running out to go to the pool area.

Some of the other girls followed, with Y/n and Jirou trailing behind.

"Nicely covered for Uraraka, Jirou!" Y/n remarked with a beaming smile and hand held ready for a fist bump.

"It wasn't a p-problem." Jirou muttered as she returned the fist bump. "But it was either I stopped Mina, or she would have bombarded all of us with questions about our crushes."

"It wouldn't have been so bad." Y/n contested with a smile. Jirou chimed in after Y/n with another sentence, however it was so lowly mutter so Y/n couldn't hear a thing. She decided to just leave it and continue their walk in a comfortable silence. 

Luckily it wasn't far away and the girl all arrived while the boys were swimming laps.

The second heat of the competition was about to begin. The race started and within seconds Todoroki won the race using his ice powers to glide over the water.

"Let's go and cheer the boys on during the final heat?" Yaoyurozu suggested with hopeful eyes.

The rest of the group agreed and walked towards the side of the pool where the bleachers were. Each girl took a seat and watched as the final heat unfolded before their eyes.

The race begun and Iida already was in the lead, his turbo legs getting him a good enough gap away from the rest of the competitors. Suddenly, Midoriya started to speed through the water and compete neck-on-neck with Iida. Finally, Midoriya won the race by a singular stroke.

"Alright boys; It's our turn in the pool now!" Mina exclaimed jumping right into the deep end of the pool after the last guy got out.

"That's fine, however we would like the pool in an hour to finish our relay and settle the final winner?" Todoroki stated calmly to the bubbly girl.

'Where's the please in that sentence, Shoto? Hm?'

She quickly climbed out of the pool and rose to her feet to reach eye-level with the heterochromatic eye-coloured male.

"Deal!" Mina shook his hand and went off to jump back int the pool.

Y/n and Hagukure soon jumped in the pool and splashed the water into the air. The water shot to such lengths, it even hit the boys who weren't in the pool.

Todoroki and Sero being these unfortunate two who were hit by the first splash, didn't seem to mind being hit, as the sun was extremely hot.

Jirou and Momo jumped in together and also caused a huge splash that reached the two organizers of the whole pool day, aka Mineta and Denki.

Mineta and Denki were whispering to each other about how amazing the girls would have looked in bikinis until the water soon hit them.

"Ah! The water is so cold!!" Mineta shouted.

"It's just a little bit of water, chill out Mineta-bro." Kirishima comforted the little dude.

"Oh my goodness, are you okay Mineta? I hear you got splashed, did some of it get in your eye? I heard that the chlorine in the water could cause serious damage." Momo remarked, soon getting out of the pool to check up on Mineta.

Mineta soon swooned over the girl coming over to comfort him. He lied and kept insisting that it went in his eye and that Momo needed to give him medical attention. Y/n soon realised his scheme and kindly forced Momo to not give him the attention the little man looked for.

Soon the girls' time in the pool was over and was time for the final lap of the boys' relay. Each one of the males lined up onto a podium; Bakugo in the first lane, Midoriya in the second, and Todoroki in the last.

Iida signalled for the final race to begin. However, it was soon stopped.

"It's five p.m., everyone should be heading home now." Mister Aizawa stated as he came in holding a clock, making everybody groan and drag their bodies out of the pool and grabbed their towels to dry themselves off.

Everyone then packed up and got ready to leave. The close-by living ones already near their homes, waving of the rest of the class.

Though this was not the case for Y/n. Having been living in Kansai, she had to take a few trains to her home. The girl walked towards the station until she saw a familiar face.

"Hey, Jirou! I didn't know you also took this train." Y/n greeted at her friend, not really expecting to see her there.

"Hey, Y/n. I usually don't take the late train and take an earlier train, that must be why you haven't seen me here before." Jirou answered with a smile on her face.

The two walked into the train in each other's company. Fortunately, the train had very little people, so the two could sit next to each other.

"So, what brings you on the Shizuka train?" Jirou inquires the girl.

"I live in Kansai City, and this is usually the fastest train till the Osaka head station." Y/n replies with a soft smile and yawn.

"Damn, I thought you lived close by to the school, not as far." Jirou stated with a shocked expression. "Y-You know, if you're yawning as big as that this early, might as well sleep on my shoulder..." She nervously told Y/n before her eyes widened and her cheeks turned a dark shade of red, her voice raising in pitch a bit, "I-If you want to, that is!" She panically mustered out. She took out her headphones, using it as a distraction not to face Y/n.

"Are you sure? I don't want to bother yo-" Y/n started but was soon interrupted.

"N-No! It's fine! Plus, I was just about to start listening to music and if you were laying on my shoulder it wouldn't bother me at all..." Jirou interrupted while plugging in her headphones, her face still a pinkish-red.

"Aw, Thanks Jirou! You're the best!" Y/n began as she started to get comfortable on the her friends shoulder, laying her head on Jirou's shoulder blade, the fabric of Jirou's shirt being a nice soft surface to lay on.

Y/n's eyes began to droop as she heard the faint beat of Jirou's music through her headphones, lulling her into a peaceful sleep until Jirou's stop.

***

"Alright, Sunshine, it seems we are approaching my stop now." Jirou softly whispered and slightly shakes Y/n to get her up and ready.

"Mmm..." Y/n lets out as she snuggled back onto Jirou's shoulder, going back to sleep. Jirou chuckled and shook her again, "Come on, I've gotta go home now."

"But you're so comfortable..." Y/n mumbled, but sat up anyway, her hair a bit messy and her eyes still sleepy. She let out a yawn and rubbed her eyes, getting the sleep out. Jirou found that absolutely adorable.

Y/n then helped Jirou put all her things away, getting ready for the train to stop. They soon reached Shizuka's head station where Jirou was supposed to get off.

"Well, I'll be taking my leave now. Goodnight, Y/n." Jirou smiled at Y/n as she was walking to the exit.

"Bye-bye, Jirou...!" Y/n tiredly waved at the jack-eared girl.

Jirou got off and waited for a while, stared at the window, and waved Y/N good bye. Soon the train started again, leaving Y/n sitting by herself. She looked at her watch and saw that she'll be home in 30 minutes. She made a plan in her head about what she's going to do with that time.

First she's going to be on her phone for 20 minutes, then in the last 10 minutes, she'll pack up all her things and wait for the train to stop.

'Almost home... Home to Papa... and my bed...' She sighed and played a game on her phone, her head stuck in a cloud.

'And food...'

เคชเคขเคผเคจเคพ เคœเคพเคฐเฅ€ เคฐเค–เฅ‡เค‚

เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฏเฅ‡ เคญเฅ€ เคชเคธเค‚เคฆเฅ‡ เค†เคเคเค—เฅ€

218K 7.8K 42
๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ. ๐˜Œ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ณ. ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๏ฟฝ...
19.5K 1K 32
"๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด." "๐˜š๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข...
444K 23.1K 44
๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐šŠ๐šŽ๐š๐š‘ (๐š—.) ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š‘๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐šœ๐š’๐šŒ๐š” ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐šŠ ๐š™๐š•๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š—๐š˜๐š ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š›๐šŽ๐š๐šž๐š›๐š— ๐š๐š˜;...
104K 4.2K 32
๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด, ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ...