๐™‡๐™ค๐™จ๐™ฉ & ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ - ๐™ˆ๐™ƒ๏ฟฝ...

De MoonStarRiaWrites

๐™‘๐™–๐™ง๐™ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ!๐™ˆ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ ๐™ญ ๐™๐™š๐™ข!๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ! ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๏ผŒ ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๏ฟฝ... Mais

๐ˆ๐๐…๐Ž ๐๐„๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐ˆ๐๐†
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ

130 4 0
De MoonStarRiaWrites

..:*°..:*°..:*°..:*°

» [Tiger Inside -SuperM] «
0:53 ────── 3:29
◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹

..:*°..:*°..:*°..:*°

╰┈*ੈ‧₊˚❝ 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩! ❞ ‧₊˚

A few weeks later, Class 1-A had written their written exams and now it was time for the practical exams. The class got dressed in their hero costumes and gathered at the Center Plaza, which was where they would do their practical exam.

"Now, we will begin the practical exam. Of course, it is possible to fail this exam. If you want to go to the training camp, then don't make any stupid mistakes. I expect that you all have gathered information ahead of time and have some idea of what you will be doing." Aizawa said with his hands in his pockets. Present Mic, Snipe, Midnight, Thirteen, Cementoss, Power Loader, and Ectoplasm were standing behind him.

"We're fighting robot warriors like at the entrance exam, right?" Kaminari asked, Mina yelling, "Fireworks! Curry! Test of Courage!" Honestly, that was random of her. But she's Mina, she's random in general. Y/n stifled her laugh at her best friend and focused on Aizawa again.

"Too bad!" Principle Nezu popped up out of Aizawa's scarf, "For various reasons, the exam will be starting this time!" The class was confused as to why the principle of U.A. was at their exam.

"From now on, we want to focus on person-to-person combat and hero work," He used Aizawa's scarf to climb down, using it as a rope, "and stress teaching that is closer to actual fighting. So... We'll have you form teams of two to fight against one teacher!" That statement sent fear to all the students. Students vs Teachers? Isn't that unfair? Probably. But villains are unfair as well, so it doesn't really matter.

"In addition, the pairs and who each pair will be up against have already been decided. These were determined at my discretion based on various factors, including fighting style, grades, and interpersonal relationships, so here they are: First, Todoroki and Yaoyorozu are one team," Aizawa cut Nezu off, "and they're fighting me." He said with bored eyes but a creepy smile.

"And Midoriya and Bakugo are a team, and their opponent..." All Might flew through the air and landed in front of Midoriya and Bakugo, "I..." All Might stood up, "will do it!"

"All Might?!" The two young men stammered.

"Work together to beat me, you two!" All Might's smiling expression turned to one of determination.

"And now, we'll announce the teams and the teachers they'll be up against all at one!"

The list of teams and teachers were as follows:

1.       Kirishima and Sato vs Cementoss

2.       Tokoyami and Tsuyu vs Ectoplasm

3.       Iida and Ojiro vs Power Loader

4.       Yaoyorozu and Todoroki vs Aizawa

5.       Uraraka and Aoyama vs Thirteen

6.       Ashido and Kaminari vs Nezu

7.       Jirou and Koda vs Present Mic

8.       Hagakure and Shoji vs Snipe

9.       Sero, Toyomitsu, and Mineta vs Midnight

10.   Bakugo and Midoriya vs All Might

"The time limit for the exam is thirty minutes! Your objective is either to put these handcuffs, " Nezu held up yellow hexagon shaped handcuffs, "on the teacher, or to have one of you escape from the stage!" he informed the class.

"Capture the teacher or escape..." Kaminari thought with his hand on his chin, "It's kind of like the combat training."

"Is it really okay to run away?" Mina raised her hand and asked.

"Yup." Principle Nezu confirmed.

"But it'll be different from the combat training! You'll be up against someone waaaaaay better than you!" Present Mic said and did some weird poses.

"Better... than us? I can't really imagine it, though..." Jirou said stoically. Y/n snorted at Jirou's comment.

"Dummy! Hey girl, watch your mouth! You hear?" Present Mic scolded her.

"This time, your exam will be very similar to a real battle. Please think of us as villains." Thirteen told the class.

"Assuming you come across the enemy, if you think you can win a fight against them, then that's fine. However-" Aizawa cut Snipe off this time, "In cases where there's too big a difference in your abilities, it would be smarter to run away and get help. Todoroki, Iida, Midoriya. I'm sure you three understand this well."

"I won't make that mistake again. I will pass this test and prove that!" Iida determinedly said and clenched his fist.

"Fight and win, or run and win." Midoriya sweat dropped.

"That's right! Your decision-making skills are being tested! But with these rules, you're probably thinking the only choice is to run, right? That's why we had the support course make these for us!" All Might looked into his pocket?

Does he even have pockets?

Anyway!

He looked into his pocket and pulled out a bracelet type of object.

"Ultra compressed weights!" He announced. He then stomped his foot, one of the bracelets on his ankles, "We'll put on about half of our body weight. It's to give you a handicap." Each teacher took some bracelets and clipped them on different parts on their body. Like their wrists and ankles.

"It's old-fashioned, but it makes it hard to move and eats up stamina! Oh shoot, they're heavier than I thought..." All Might was surprised by its weight. "By the way, there was a competition to decide on the design, and we ended up using Young Hatsume's."

'Of course, it's hers! She's amazing at what she does!' Y/n smiled.

"To allow us to consider fighting you, huh? You're underestimating us." Bakugo said with a scowl. All Might just laughed at Bakugo.

"I wonder." All Might said to himself.

"All right, each team will take the practical exam in order on the prepared stage. Sato, Kirishima, get ready. Those waiting their turn can watch the exams or think of strategies as a team. Do what you want. That's all." Aizawa told them before turning on his heels and following the other teachers, who were already walking away.

The classmates each began talking to their teammate, thinking about strategies.

"The problem is how to strip Ms. Midnight, right?" Of course, Mineta had to say something stupid. Y/n and Sero were walking behind Mineta.

"No. You're such a scumbag." Both Y/n and Sero shook their heads.

'Please give me strength'

~ At the Exam Area ~

Mineta was running and crying, his tears flying in the air, "Damn it! How can I take this stupid test?! This is crap! It's completely unfair! How can I take such an unfair test?!" He screamed and kept on sprinting away.

Behind him was Midnight, smirking slightly on the ground with a sleeping Sero on her lap as she stroked his hair. She watched as Mineta ran away from her, "Grape Juice, the gate's in the opposite direction." She called after him.

"Sero, damn it! I won't forgive you!" Mineta looked back at Midnight and Sero and was crying blood for some unknow reason that we will never know, "Sero, you bastard!" He yelled and tried ripping off the tape Sero wrapped around him right before Midnight knocked him out. "If Sero hadn't saved me, then I'd be in that position right about now!"

Y/n was hiding behind one of the huge rocks, thinking of a plan to beat Midnight. But with one player down, it made it a bit difficult. But she always managed to think of something somehow.

Mineta stopped running after a while to catch his breath, his hands on his skinny legs, panting. "I want to touch a woman's body... I want to be popular with the ladies..." He sulked. Y/n grimaced at his words behind her hiding place. "What the heck? Why is my exam the only one like this...? Just one sniff and you'll fall asleep and be forced to retire... Jeez!" He took off one of the balls on his head and stared at it in thought.

"Hey, Mineta." Y/n whispered to him. His head snapped to her. She made a shush sign with her finger on her lips and nodded as he understood to keep quiet and listen to what she has to say. "I have a plan..." She quickly explained her plan to him, he nodded again and took in the information. After she explained everything, he gripped the purple ball in his hand tighter and pretended that he was just staring at it the whole time.

Just then, a whip hit Mineta, making him fall back. Midnight was surrounded by the mist that her quirk gives off and she had her whip in her hand as she strutted seductively towards Mineta. "I thought I'd stay enshrined in front of the gate until time ran out, but I suppose that's too inconsiderate. If someone runs away from me screaming," She smirked and licked her lips, "my sadistic side starts to throb so much I can't help it."

"This is it! The eyes of a predator who's cornered its prey! You really are toeing the line there, Midnight!" He yelled at Midnight right before her pink sleeping mist blew towards him, making him turn away and cover his mouth with his hands. Y/n readied herself to jump into action at the slightest opening.

"That's right, whether it's through your nose or your mouth... If you take just one breath, it'll be over for you. What do you think you can do in that state?" Midnight warned and saw Mineta run away again, "That's right! You'd run, right?" She whipped her whip at him, him dodging it each time.

"Just how long do you plan on keeping that up while holding your breath?" She asked him, strutting and swaying her hips as she moved forward. Midnight wasn't looking where she was walking and walked right into a sticky trap Y/n created right before Midnight stepped forward. Midnight's heels stepped onto the superglue on the ground without her noticing. Y/n lightly smirked, her plan was working.

'Perfect'

"That's not it..." Midnight's smirk fell, and her eyes widened, "It's not that I'm a fan of pervy heroes like you! I ran away from the gate, and whined, and fanned your sadistic side and drew you all the way here... I did all that in order to be cool!" Mineta explained your plan, excluding a bit of it.

'Good. She's distracted'

"Are you saying you had me in the palm of your hand? That's fine. I won't let you!" She ripped another part of the sleeves of her hero suit, making more pink sparkly mist appear and fog up the arena. Y/n didn't have to cover her mouth since Midnight's quirk works better on men than women.

'Three'

"Your fragrance won't work like this!" Mineta ran out from behind a rock with a makeshift mask made of Sero's tape and he held some of his purple balls from his head in his hands.

'Two'

"Can you fight in that state of suffocation?" She questioned him and whipped her whip in his direction. Mineta threw his purple balls to her.

'One'

"There's no need to fight. Because my special move..." The sticky balls stuck onto her whip and parts of her body, "...already worked! Now Toyomitsu!" He ran right past her. Midnight tried moving her whip, but it was stuck to a rock. She then tried to move her feet, but they were stuck in place as well. Y/n jumped up from behind her rock and cuffed Midnight with the handcuffs they were given.

"You two are pretty amazing. When did you have time to plan this?" Midnight smiled at them. Mineta and Toyomitsu shared a look before turning back to Midnight and shrugging their shoulders with a laugh.

They then walked to Sero, Mineta ripping the tape on his mouth off and taking a deep breath. They took one arm each of the sleeping boy and dragged his body to the exit gate.

"Team Mineta, Toyomitsu, and Sero have passed!"

_________________________________________

A/N

HELLO BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!!!

Thank you very very very much for the 1K reads!!! We really appreciate it and hope you enjoy the book further! We would have done a double update, but we don't have that much time to write another chapter because we're writing a test tomorrow!

But we'll definitely do a double update when we hit 5K, no excuses!!

But anyway, thank you again!!

Love you all!!
Author and Editor

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

6.2K 142 18
๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐‡๐š๐ฐ๐ค๐ฌ. ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ช๐ฎ๐ข๐ซ๐ค, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ฅ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฌ๐ข...
360K 11.2K 43
Bอฆฬฅnอฆฬฅhอฆฬฅaอฆฬฅ Bอฆฬฅoอฆฬฅyอฆฬฅsอฆฬฅ Xอฆฬฅ Fอฆฬฅeอฆฬฅmอฆฬฅ!อฆฬฅ Rอฆฬฅeอฆฬฅaอฆฬฅdอฆฬฅeอฆฬฅrอฆฬฅ ๐šˆ/๐š— ๐™ป/๐š— ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š“๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐šŠ ๐š›๐šŽ๐š๐šž๐š•๐šŠ๐š› ๐š™๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ๐š˜๐š—, ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šŠ ๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š›๐š•๐šข ๐š—...
18.1K 491 19
ใ€ สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ ษดแด‡แดก แด‹ษชแด… ษชษด ๊œฑแด„สœแดแดสŸ แด€ษดแด… ษชแด› ๊œฑแด‡แด‡แด๊œฑ แด€ แด„แด‡ส€แด›แด€ษชษด ๊œฐส€ษชแด‡ษดแด… ษขส€แดแดœแด˜ แดกแด€ษดแด›๊œฑ แด€สŸสŸ แด๊œฐ สแดแดœส€ แด€แด›แด›แด‡ษดแด›ษชแดษด ใ€‘ "สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ แดแดœส€๊œฑ...แด…แดษด'แด› แด‡แด แด‡ส€ ๊œฐแดส€ษขแด‡แด› ษชแด›." ส™สŸแด€แด„แด‹ ๊œฐแด‡แดแด€สŸแด‡ ส€...
14.2K 242 48
๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฃ๐ž๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ ๐‹๐ž๐ญ ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž...