my alpha crush is my bodyguar...

By aintATp

a #PhayuRain ABO au wherein - Rain Tangwai (o) once again caused ruckus in his P'Pai's bar, making his appa d... More

author's note.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
thirteen. 🔞
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two. 🔞
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
author's note.

twelve.

2.7K 87 8
By aintATp

One week later | Tangwai's Mansion

Third Person's Point of View

After Phayu declared that he will officially start courting Rain in the past week, the two have gone to dates everyday since then. The omega had the best time of his life while going on dinners and late night walks with the alpha, something that became their routine for the whole week.

Phayu will come and pick up Rain from the university, fulfilling his duty as the omega's bodyguard and will instantly turn into Rain's suitor at night. Rain was so proud of his Phi that even though the alpha is busy due to his work at the garage, he never missed a day of their routine which made the omega fall in love with his senior more.

Right now, both of them are cuddled up in the mansion's living room, watching a movie. The omega is sitting on Phayu's lap, curled like a ball while the alpha makes sure that his baby doesn't fall with his arms wrapped around Rain. It is truly a romantic sight to see. Both of their attention are on the movie that they are currently watching but was disrupted by a fake cough, coming from behind them.

"Ehem, ehem." It was Rain's Appa, looking at them with his brows furrowed. The omega didn't pay him no mind but greeted him lazily, "Oh, hello, Appa. Hi, P'Pai."

"Oho~ My Raindrop doesn't love his Appa now. He didn't even spare a glance at me. Look at him, Nong Phayu. So mean to me." The older alpha fake cried that made Rain get up from his comfortable position. The omega looked at his Appa, one eyebrow raised sharply which made the older gulp and laugh nervously. "Look, Nong Phayu! This child is scary!" The alpha teased Rain more.

"Ai'Yu. I didn't know that you were also my baby brother's personal chair aside from being his bodyguard." Prapai chirped, teasing the omega alongside his Pa. Rain crossed his arms and gave a sharp huff, a sign that he is really annoyed.

"Appa. P'Pai." Rain threateningly said. All of them tensed, knowing that the omega is not in the mood for jokes right now.

This time, it was Phayu who answered. "Sweet boy, that's enough. Uncle is still your Dad." The omega just have him a fed up look in response and rolled his eyes at the three.

"Ah, so you three are ganging up on me, huh? Okay then. Court them instead, P'Phayu! I don't like to talk to you guys anymore." Rain said lowly before stomping his way towards his bedroom.

The father and son duo looked at Phayu apologetically, knowing well that they went overboard in teasing the omega. "I'm sorry for interrupting your lovey-dovey time, Nong Phayu. It's just fun to see his reactions when being teased." The older alpha said, scratching the back of his head.

"It's okay, Uncle. I think Rain's heat cycle is near which explains his excessive mood swings." Phayu explained, remembering Rain's attitudes in the past two days. The omega's moods were constantly changing between emotional and annoyed and Phayu knew that it was probably due to the omega's heat cycle coming up. "Also.. Uhm, Uncle.. I apologize for not telling you earlier but, in the previous week, I started courting Rain. It was after his exams and it happened suddenly. I apologize for not taking him into a nice dinner as I have planned. I.. I just wanted to reassure him that day which led me to confessing and courting him.."

The older alpha's expression turned into a positive one as soon as he heard Phayu's words as he walked towards the younger. "That's right, son! Finally, after my Raindrop's long time of waiting. You finally did it. Also, silly boy, it doesn't matter if you think that the place and timing is not right. As long as you both are happy and contented, then it's fine by me. Don't worry, both of you have my blessing already." He hugged the long haired alpha before saying, "I trust you the most, Phayu. Take good care of my baby."

Prapai also walked to their direction and patted his best friend's back. "Thank you for liking my baby brother, Yu. Take care of him, okay? And, never ever make him cry or else.." Prapai said, jokingly. But, they both know that it isn't really an empty threat.

"Now, go ahead and follow him into his room. That boy might be sulking right now." Phayu thanked both the alphas before making his way towards Rain's bedroom.

He knocked softly on the omega's door and was startled by a loud shout followed by an object thrown directly at the door. "Go away! I don't like to see any of you!"

"Sweet boy, can you let Phi in for a moment? I'm sorry, can we talk now?" Phayu softly said, hoping to calm his omega down.

"No! Go away! Talk to Appa or P'Pai instead, stinky P'Phayu!" Yelled Rain, throwing another object at the door, making a loud 'thud!'

"Rain? Raindrop, are you okay?! What happened?" The alpha worriedly said which grew more when he heard the omega crying at the other side of the door.

"P-P'Phayu.. *cries harder*" Rain sobbed loudly, sending Phayu into a panic.

"Stay there, Rain. Phi is coming, okay?" Phayu immediately ran downstairs and headed to Rain's Dad's office. He knocked on the door and was welcomed by the older alpha, confused as to why Phayu is panicking.

"Aow, Nong Phayu? What do you want?" Asked the older alpha, unaware of what happened.

"Uncle, can I have the spare key to rain's bedroom? He's crying and.. and.. he can't open the door." Phayu said, making the older panic as well. Rain's Dad immediately gave Phayu the spare key and followed Phayu upstairs.

As soon as they reached Rain's door, the younger alpha inserted the key to open Rain's room.

They both panicked as they saw the omega on the floor, still crying. "P'Phayu.." The omega sobbed in his alpha's arms.

"Don't worry, sweet boy. Phi is here.. don't cry naa~? Can you tell me what happened?" Asked Phayu as he wiped the boy's tears.

"I.. Rain fell down the bed a-and I couldn't get up.. I panicked so..*sobs*" Rain hugged the alpha tighter.

Meanwhile, the older alpha walked towards them and rubbed Rain's back. "I'm sorry, dear. Appa was mean earlier. I'm sorry, hmm?" Rain's Appa walked towards the door, picking up the pillows on the floor. These were the ones that Rain threw earlier. Then he put them back on the omega's bed.

The older alpha took one more fond look between the two before closing the door to Rain's bedroom, leaving both of them cuddled on the floor. Phayu stayed still as he rubbed circles on the omega's back as Rain slowly calmed down. Both alphas felt guilty for teasing the omega earlier and making him sulk. They should've known that Rain will be more sensitive on this time of the month due to omegas' heats.

As soon as the omega's sobs quieted down, Phayu carried him like a child and moved to Rain's bed. The omega held on to Phayu tighter, not wanting to let go their current position.

"Are you okay now, sweet boy? Do you want to eat something, hmm?" Phayu asked, still rubbing the omega's back to calm him down.

The omega responded in a small voice, "Rain wants ice cream and French toast, please." Phayu almost cooed at the omega's cuteness. 'Who would even dare to say no to his requests when he's this adorable?' Said Phayu in his thoughts before giving a chuckle.

"Okay, Raindrop. Do you want to stay here while waiting? Or come downstairs with me, hmm?" Phayu asked earning a soft whine from the omega. "Use your words, Rain."

"Hmph, okay. Let's go downstairs. But, can you carry me?" Phayu gave him a soft laugh before obliging. They both made their way downstairs with Phayu carrying Rain like a child, not wanting to let go from the alpha's arms.

As soon as they're in the kitchen, the alpha gently sat Rain down on one of the chairs near the countertop. Rain put his arms on the table and laid his head down while watching his P'Phayu do his magic in the kitchen.

After a while of waiting, Phayu served Rain his French toast with maple syrup, topped with a scoop of ice cream and a glass of iced coffee which Rain loves. The omega's eyes sparkled once again as he hungrily looked at the food in front of him, all made by alpha that he likes.

"You're the best, P'Phayu! Rain isn't angry with you anymore! Thank you for the food!" Rain adorably exclaimed, making the alpha want to squish his cheeks and kiss him.

"Slow down, sweet boy. The food won't go anywhere." Phayu watched the omega eat his food happily while sipping the cup of black coffee that he prepared for himself. Phayu, cooking whatever food Rain likes after picking him up from the university, has became one of their routines. For him, whatever his Rain wants, his Rain gets.

"Also, sweet boy. I got good news for you." The alpha said, smiling sweetly at the omega who tilted his head, confused. "Well, your Appa gave us his blessings about me, courting you. And so did your P'Pai." Phayu continued.

The omega was shocked by his P'Phayu's words and looked at the alpha with widened eyes. "Really? Appa and P'Pai agreed? Yay!" Exclaimed Rain, getting off of his seat and jumped happily.

Rain entered his Appa's office without knocking and immediately ran to his Dad. "Appa!" The omega showered the CEO with small kisses in his head, making the alpha laugh.

"What is it, my dear? What's the occasion?" Said the alpha while laughing. Rain gave him one last hug before pulling away.

"Thank you, Appa! P'Phayu said that you gave us your blessing! Thank you!" Rain exclaimed, smiling widely at his Dad who looked at him fondly.

"Raindrop... you don't have to thank, Appa. I'm just happy that you are happy. I will always support you, my dearest. Appa loves you so much." The older alpha said, holding his son's hands.

"Hehe, I'm not mad at you anymore, Appa~ I promise you I will behave from now on!" The younger gave him a small smile before running back to his alpha, heart full and happy.

The alpha took one last fond glance at his son before reaching the picture frame of him and his wife. "See that, honey? We both did a good job in raising our youngest. I just hope that you're here with us now, watching our sons grow up. We miss you, my love." Said the alpha, looking fondly at his late wife's photo, wiping the tears that formed in his eyes before going back to work.

"Where did you run off to, naughty boy? You haven't finished your food yet." The long haired alpha said, looking at Rain.

The omega headed towards him before giving him a hug. "I went to Appa's office. I thanked him for giving his blessing to us. Now, we don't have any problem!" The omega replied while sniffing his alpha's scent and purred. "You smell so good, P'Phayu! I can smell your scent all day!"

Phayu chuckled at the sudden remark. "Thank you, sweet boy. Now, please finish your food first then we can continue our movie marathon, okay?" The alpha said before kissing the omega's knuckles. Rain nodded and went back to his chair, finishing his French toast and iced coffee.

After a while of eating, Phayu and Rain headed to the living room again, with Phayu carrying the omega. They returned to their comfortable position a while ago and continued the movie that they're watching.

Phayu and Rain finished two consecutive movies before Phayu heard soft snores from the omega. Rain fell asleep in the middle of the third movie, signaling Phayu that it's time for Rain's bedtime and for him to go home.

The alpha carried the smaller in his arms and made their way upstairs. Phayu gently laid the omega down and tucked him in. He gave Rain a kiss on his forehead, whispering, "Good night, sweet boy. Sweet dreams." before closing the lights on the omega's room.

Phayu drove home with his heart full and contented with the thought of his sweet boy on his mind.

🌪🌧

The Next Day | Siam University

Rain went to the university with his usual clothes, after completing his morning routines. Yesterday was a happy day for him because such positive things have happened.

Right now, he's looking forward to going to class to meet his friends and classmates, feeling motivated for the day. Also, he is happy that he'll meet his newly made friend in the past week, Luke.

He and Luke became friends the day after Phayu confessed to him. Meaning, it has also been a week since they became quite close.

They accidentally saw each other again in the café nearby the university and Rain decided to slightly lower his guard around the alpha, seeing that he isn't as bad either. That's when they became friends and talked about their days at the uni, instantly clicking with each other.

After a few moments of driving, they arrived at the school. Rain thanked his driver before getting off the car and entering the university. As soon as he entered, he immediately headed to the cafeteria and joined Sky, Ple, Sig, and Por who are now laughing about something.

"Hi, guys!" The omega greeted the four, making them look at him.

"Oho~ The young master is here." Teased Sig, earning an eye roll from the omega.

Rain made his way beside Sky and grabbed the taller omega's drink. "Aow, good morning to you too, Rain." Said Sky, glaring at him.

It's Tuesday today and luckily for them, they don't have any afternoon classes. They only have two subjects for today which will be for 10am up until 1pm only.

After a while of chitchatting and Sig teasing Rain, they finally got up and headed to their room.

Rain felt confident throughout both his classes. The omega became more active in class, participating whenever he wanted. His sudden change of demeanor made Sky look at him in suspicion. 'Hmm, something's definitely up with Rain today. He.. he looks glowing and happier..?' The taller omega thought to himself, continuing to observe his best friend.

He's happy that the smaller is finally using his intelligence in their class but he knows that Rain is hiding something from him that is involved in the sudden change about Rain. 'Yep, I will definitely talk to him after class.'

Once their professor left their classroom, Sky waited for the perfect timing to confront his best friend. He let their other friends go out first before stopping Rain from exiting the room. "Ai'Rain, come here for a second." The other omega obliged and looked at Sky, confused.

"What is it, Sky?" Replied Rain, raising one brow at his friend.

"What's up with you this past few days, hmm? I can definitely tell that you are hiding something from me and that it has something to do with your performance in our classes a while ago. Now, spill the tea, bestie!" Explained Sky, feeling excited for the 'tea' from Rain.

Rain looked at him with wide eyes. 'Shit, I forgot to tell Sky! I was so busy with going out with P'Phayu these past few days that it slipped my mind to tell him.' Rain mentally said to himself as he bit his lip. "Well, the thing is.. I'm happy, Sky! It's because of P'Phayu.. he's now.. he's now courting me!"

He heard a squeal from the taller omega who hugged him excitedly. "Oh my God, Rain! Finally! After years of liking P'Phayu, he finally made his move!" Sky exclaimed, earning a 'shush!' from Rain.

"Well, it happened last week. But before I tell you! Promise me that you'll never laugh at how it happened, okay?!" Rain pointed his finger at Sky, telling him to shut his mouth. Sky made a zipping gesture and calmed himself down before listening to Rain. "I-it happened after my punishment.. well.. P'Phayu punished me for failing two of our exams last week. It's our deal because he's my bodyguard AND my tutor.."

"What?! P'Phayu has been your bodyguard and tutor all this time? Rain, you lucky little bitch!" Said Sky to which Rain only smirked at.

"I know, I know. I'm the luckiest, duh. So anyway! After the punishment which was spanki—" Rain was once again cut off by his best friend.

"What the hell, Rain!? I didn't know that you were into that!" The taller omega laughed as Rain glared at him, annoyed.

"Yah! I told you not to laugh at me, hmph! I will not tell you the details anymore!" Rain angrily huffed, making Sky clear his throat and quiet down. "So, after that embarrassing moment, that I will never want to remember, P'Phayu cooked dinner for me. He's a really good cook, btw. Then, after that we made our way to my room and there, we kinda like talked it out.. I panicked of course! And that's how he started confessing to me and asked my permission to court me! Even though it isn't in a fancy restaurant, I was so happy, Sky! P'Phayu is all I could ever ask for in a man. So I agreed that we pass through the courting stage first before becoming boyfriends." Rain explained. Sky just looked at him fondly and happily.

"Wow, that's so cute! And yes, I agree. It doesn't matter where confessions happen. What matters the most is that the person you like also confessed to you that he likes you back! It's the happiest feeling in the world!" Sky replied, feeling happy for his best friend. "I'm so happy for you, Rain. You're one step away to becoming boyfriends with P'Phayu!"

Rain pulled the other for a hug to which he gladly returned. "Thank you, Sky. I'm happy for you too! You'll soon be my brother-in-law once P'Pai marries you in the future!" Rain laughed mischievously, earning a smack from Sky.

"Ai'Rain! We're still in the courting stage like the both of you!" The both of them laughed and decided to go to the cafeteria, following their friends.

Both omegas reached the cafeteria and there, Rain spotted Luke. The alpha seemed to also notice Rain which is why he gave a small wave to the younger to which Rain responded with a small smile.

The alpha got up from his seat and walked towards Rain and his friends. The senior greeted them with a wai and they politely returned it back. "Hi, guys. I'm Luke. I'm a third year Architecture student and is Rain's friend. Nice meeting you all." Luke introduced himself to his juniors, earning a smile from them. They also introduced themselves to the alpha as they slowly got comfortable around the older.

Meanwhile Sky, he's a little suspicious of the senior in front of him but disregarded the unpleasant feeling, not wanting to ruin the mood. 'Why do I feel uneasy around this alpha? He's Rain's friend but.. why do I feel uncomfortable around him?' Sky thought to himself.

Rain noticed the sudden change in his best friend's attitude which is why he asked, whispering, "Are you okay, Sky? Do you want to go out of here now?"

The taller omega nodded. Rain took it as a signal for them to make their way out now. "Well, guys. Sky and I will be going now, we still have to talk about our project together. See you all tomorrow!" Rain excused themselves from their friend group and got up from their seats.

"I'll accompany you guys. Bye, my juniors! Let's meet again tomorrow!" Luke bid his goodbyes as he followed Rain and Sky.

They exited the campus and hailed a cab for the omega. At first, Sky was hesitant to leave Rain with the older but he couldn't do anything as Rain insisted for him to go home.

Now, Rain and Luke are left alone outside the university. "So, where do you want to go, Rain?" Asked Luke, starting a conversation.

"Hmm, let's go to the mall for a while until P'Phayu picks me up. I'll just text him to meet us there." Luke secretly rolled his eyes at the omega's remark upon hearing the senior's name.

Once Rain took out his phone and sent a message for his alpha, he dragged the older to the mall.

The mall was 10 minutes away from their university, meaning Rain and Luke walked to get there. Both of them didn't seem to mind as they talked to each other while walking until they realized that they're already near.

Once both entered the establishment, Rain dragged the older to a high-end shop to buy clothes. They went to four different shops and went out with paper bags in their hands every single time.

As Rain and Luke find a place to eat, the omega suddenly felt himself getting dizzy and unable to walk straightly. Rain's vision became blurry as tears build up in his eyes. He felt himself panting and getting hot, making his legs weak. 'Shit, my heat isn't supposed to come until tomorrow! Fuck, P-P'Phayu.. help me.. s-someone..' The omega thought before falling on the floor, his paper bags making a loud 'thud' on the floor.

The sound alerted Luke as he turned his gaze back to Rain's direction, panicking as he saw the omega panting hardly with some people surrounding him. "Rain!" He yelled, eyes slightly glowing because of the omega's scent. 'Fuck, out of all places, this bitch's heat decided to come now? Really!?' Luke thought to himself, annoyed. He covered his nose as he helped Rain stand up.

Luke widened his eyes as he felt Rain jump at him.

"A-alpha.. h-help me.."

And that's when Luke knew that he was doomed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 9.4K 58
"Let me go!!! I don't sleep with anyone except my future alpha! " yelled the omega fiercely staring into the eyes of the alpha. . . . . "Do you...
73.1K 4.3K 37
This is the first time I am writing a full fledged omegaverse fanfic for Phai and Sky. Hope you guys like it If you are a fan of Lita couples,you can...
36.1K 1.6K 18
Rain is new to the neighborhood and has been warned to stay away from Phayu, known subordinate of Mafia boss, P'Pakin. Rain may be a good boy, but wh...
78.2K 2.9K 26
A fanfiction about sky praphai, phayu and rain... cos I can't get over them. If you are a fan of Lita couples,you can check other stories as well on...