The Day Before Yesterday (BxB...

By ShytheHyacinth

After waking, Dylan learns of the truth that his parents tried desperately to hide. The incident isn't at al... More

𝖂𝖊𝖑𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝕭𝖆𝖈𝕶!
𝕮𝖆𝖘𝖙
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖂𝖆𝕶𝖊 𝖀𝖕
𝕿𝖜𝖔 𝕷𝖎𝖊𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕬 𝕿𝖗𝖚𝖙𝖍
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕿𝖗𝖎𝖇𝖗𝖎𝖉'𝖘 𝕾𝖚𝖒𝖒𝖔𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌
𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖉 𝕸𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖘 𝕸𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖇𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕴𝖗𝖗𝖊𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖇𝖑𝖊 𝕮𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖊𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖓𝖈𝖊
𝕸𝖎𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖞, 𝖎𝖙'𝖘 𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖕𝖆𝖓𝖞, & 𝕾𝖊𝖝
𝕻𝖍𝖔𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖝
𝕹𝖔𝖙 𝖄𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝕿𝖞𝖕𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖑 𝕱𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖞 𝕱𝖚𝖓𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓
 𝕾𝖔𝖗𝖗𝖞 𝕴 𝕯𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖉 𝖄𝖔𝖚
𝕲𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖚𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓
𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖑𝖞 𝕱𝖎𝖗𝖘𝖙 𝕰𝖓𝖈𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖘
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕳𝖊𝖆𝖉 𝕿𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖂𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕮𝖗𝖔𝖜𝖓
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕹𝖊𝖜 𝕶𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕳𝖎𝖘 𝕷𝖚𝖓𝖔𝖘 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 - I
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕹𝖊𝖜 𝕶𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕳𝖎𝖘 𝕷𝖚𝖓𝖔𝖘 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 - II
𝕮𝖔𝖗𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝕯𝖆𝖞 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 - I
𝕮𝖔𝖗𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝕯𝖆𝖞 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 - II
𝕬 𝕽𝖔𝖞𝖆𝖑 𝖂𝖊𝖉𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌
𝕬 𝕽𝖔𝖞𝖆𝖑 𝕭𝖆𝖇𝖞
𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖂𝖆𝖞𝖘
𝕬 𝕿𝖍𝖔𝖗𝖓 𝕴𝖓 𝖄𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝕾𝖎𝖉𝖊
𝕮𝖔𝖓𝖌𝖗𝖆𝖙𝖘 𝕺𝖓 𝖂𝖎𝖓𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖂𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉
𝕭𝖆𝖇𝖞 𝕮𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖑𝖊𝖘 & 𝕽𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊𝖘𝖓𝖆𝕶𝖊𝖘
𝖂𝖎𝖑𝖉𝖊𝖘𝖙 𝕯𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖒𝖘
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓 𝕲𝖔𝖉𝖉𝖊𝖘𝖘' 𝕭𝖆𝖓𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖙 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 - I
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓 𝕲𝖔𝖉𝖉𝖊𝖘𝖘' 𝕭𝖆𝖓𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖙 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 - II
𝕬𝖑𝖑 𝕭𝖆𝖗𝕶 𝕹𝖔 𝕭𝖎𝖙𝖊
𝕿𝖗𝖆𝖌𝖊𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖘 𝖎𝖓 𝕿𝖗𝖎𝖚𝖒𝖕𝖍
𝕻𝖊𝖆𝕶-𝕬-𝕭𝖔𝖔 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 - I
𝕻𝖊𝖆𝕶-𝕬-𝕭𝖔𝖔 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 - II
𝕴𝖋 𝕴𝖙'𝖘 𝕬 𝖂𝖆𝖗 𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝖂𝖆𝖓𝖙
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖂𝖆𝖗 𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝕲𝖔𝖙 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 - I
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖂𝖆𝖗 𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝕲𝖔𝖙 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 - II

𝕳𝖎𝖘 𝕸𝖆𝖏𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖞'𝖘 𝕽𝖔𝖞𝖆𝖑 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙

291 20 3
By ShytheHyacinth

A/N: Y'all I aced my Chem exam!!! I'm finally done with that God forsaken class. Also I'm posting this update from the hospital Imma have my surgery today!! Can't wait to get this shit over with. Anyways, hope y'all enjoy the chapter, and play the song at the beginning!!
_____________________________

-𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐍𝐨𝐰-

-𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨-

(𝙿.𝚘.𝚟 ~ 𝙳𝚢𝚕𝚊𝚗)

I burst into a fit of joy at the sight of Sasha and Ryan posing like dorks in front of my door.

"Oh my Goddess, Jay thank you!" I squealed through the phone so loudly I startled a few guards posted at the end of the hallway. After giving me a once over and just passing me off as excited they returned to their stiff stature.

I blew kisses into the phone dramatically before hanging up and throwing myself at the pair who were hardly prepared to catch me.

I urged them to come in and they were quick to bask in the luxury of my room.

"Bitch, this is nice!" Ryan squealed as he spun around the room with his hands out.

"No for real, this room is made for a Lunos, our rooms are like half this size." Sasha added while taking in all the details with a look of amazement whereas Ryan was vocal and shouting out random things he loved.

"Wait your rooms? You guys aren't just visiting, you're here to stay?" I questioned in a choked up manner as literal tears started pricking my eyes.

"Why? You trying to get rid of us while your living it up in a fucking palace? No way dude!" Ryan chuckled in a teasing manner earning a scoff from Sasha.

"Don't listen to this dumbass, we are here to take part of your Royal court." Sasha revealed with a smile practically shining.

"No fucking way?! Are you guys serious? You'd really do that for me?" I asked genuinely as I looked at them with a wide eyed gaze of disbelief.

"Live in a castle and play dress up till I die? Yeah, trust me it wasn't hard to sell me on the idea, Dominic's in our room right now unpa—ow!" Ryan began sassing me before Sasha smacked him upside his head.

"Of course we would, just for you." She told truthfully as she walked over and gave me another hug.

"Oh your mom told me to tell you to call her before she shows up at the palace doors to drag your ass back home, and your dad sent rigatoni and moose gooseberry pie." Sasha revealed in a serious tone before switching to a more lighthearted note as she snapped the food into existence as she passed me the still steaming dishes.

"Oh thank fucking Goddess. This will go heavenly with the wine I just poured." I practically groaned in delight as I happily accepted the food and waved them over to the closet doors.

"Dude, that thing actually leads to someplace? I thought they were just for decoration?" Ryan stated in a playful manner earning a bewildered look from myself.

"That's exactly what I was saying earlier, I—"

A knock sounded at the door and one of my hand maiden's voice called softly from the other side.

I wish I caught her name to let her in a bit more formally, but I was raging on my way in so I may have just told them to step out as kindly as I could muster. That was before I lost my shit.

That was a bad introduction on my part, I fully admit that.

"Oh my Goddess, I have so much to catch you guys up on! Y'all know Jayden never told his parents I was a Tribrid?" I revealed abruptly before telling the maid to enter.

On entry she was met with matching astonished shouts from my friends.

"He what?!" They shout loudly earning a dramatic hush from me as I turned my attention to the girl from earlier.

"S-Sorry for the interruption my Lunos, I was wondering if I could help you or your guest to anything? It's almost lunch time and I could have the kitchen staff bring your meals to you." She questioned with a bow before I urged her to stand.

"Uh, I'm good, thank you. My parents sent me food, but would you guys like anything?" I informed before turning to ask Ryan and Sasha who were slightly baffled at how she bowed on entry and spoke in an overtly formal manner.

"I'll have a sandwich. Ooh! Actually do you guys have anything fancier? Like....oh shit, does anyone know what rich people eat?" Ryan ranted before her turned to us with a confused gaze.

"Ignore this idiot, he'll have whatever's on the menu today. Did you guys have anything....simple?" Sasha questioned kindly towards the servant who we now knew to be Anastasia. In between the bickering she revealed that she's the head of my hand maiden's, yes maiden's plural.

"Simple?!" Ryan screeched before Sasha sent him a stern look that had him cowering away.

"I'll see if they can prepare something simple then, I'll be back with your meals soon. Good day Lunos." She bowed before exiting promptly.

When I turned back around to face Sasha and Ryan, the two had been prying my closet doors open. Both of them struggling to open them before I snapped my fingers and let the door give way.

"Holy shit!" They shouted in unison at the full view of my closet coming into frame.

________________________________
The Closet

The Bedroom

The Bathroom

________________________________

"Walk in closets alone are lavish, but a wine dispenser in a closet that's two stories? That's just luxury at its finest." Ryan gushed as he poured himself a glass of 1999.

"Ninety-nine is an interesting choice, my first pick would've been eighty-two, specifically from Spain because it's—wait....no! Spin back to the Jayden thing." Sasha ranted all philosophically before she recalled a more important subject. She turned to me with a flabbergasted look and Ryan was quick to thrown on a serious face while sneaking quick sips of his wine.

"I shit you not, we're literally sitting at the table, and he casually mentions I'm a tribrid after I used magic at the table." I grumbled out as I scarfed down fork fulls of the pasta. One thing about my dad is he can throw down in a kitchen, thank goodness I take after him because I'm gonna need this recipe.

"Please tell me at the very least they thought you were a hybrid and just misheard him whenever he previously mentioning your lineage." Ryan huffed while trying his best not to cast judgment onto my fiancé. His face of displeasure gave him away too quickly though.

"I honestly don't even know what's up with that. I know we talked about it but it still irks me in a way that I wish it didn't." I explained earning sympathetic looks from my friends.

"Well fuck him, I love Jay but don't let his stupid actions completely fuck up your mood. Live in present, appreciate the now." Ryan said as he did a little groovy dance.

"Are we allowed to say fuck the king?" Sasha questioned nervously as she looked to me and held her hands in front of Ryan's mouth.

"I think I'm the only one allowed to say it cause the king be fucking me. But I bestow the privilege upon you two." I chuckled as I bowed and handed a nonexistent pass over to the two of them.

"Fuck the King!!!" They both shout as they got a little too jiggy with it. I shit you not these idiots were dancing like no one was watching. Except there was someone watching, and my eyes were burning.

"Okay, no more wine for any of you. This is the strong shit not whatever cheap ass bottles y'all are used to." I teased as I stuck my tongue out at them and spelled the bottles back to their original places.

"Oh he's got jokes." Ryan said in a snarky manner as he turned to Sasha.

"It was about time he learned some, always walking around like an emo shit. He just needed some humor and good dick this whole time." She said in a nonchalant voice.

"Ouch." I muttered as I turned my head to the footsteps sounding from in my room.

"My Lunos, lunch is served." Anastasia said while standing outside of the closet, head bowed.

"That was quick." Ryan chimed as he downed the last of his wine in a rush. Sasha held hers in her hands and shot him looks of disapproval as she took sips.

"Princess Consorts Renaeh and Kiara requested to join you for your private lunch, will that be alright?" Anastasia questioned as she rose her head to face me, her blonde hair fell in soft curls past her shoulder and her gray eyes bored into mine as she awaited my response.

"Oh that's fine, the more the merrier." I grinned as I waved Sasha and Ryan over to where our friends had been.

When we walked from the closet into my room I was shocked to see how quick the kitchen staff had set everything up.

From the table to the china, the food covering the table to the brim as kitchen staff added final touches throughout the table.

"I apologize if this is less than simple, the chef said he wouldn't dream of serving you and your guest anything left then exquisite food." Anastasia revealed as she gestured to the layout.

I just stood there in awe.

Somehow this was even greater than breakfast, and I'm not sure if I was crazy but the table was filled with every single food I loved.

"Is that a sushi boat?" Sasha questioned as she tilted her head towards the small wooden boat filled with freshly made sushi being hauled over to the table.

I swear I almost fainted from the joy of seeing it.

___________________________________

"Yes, well, the chef also received a list of all the foods you like from the future king. He was very adamant that you ate to your hearts content as an apology for not joining you for lunch." Anastasia added as she took in my love struck look in amusement.

"My man, my man, my man." I cooed as I thought about how crazy I was gonna go the second we're alone in a room.

Like I said before I need him in a way that should be a cardinal sin.

"Continuously setting the bar higher for everyone else. I should be holding Eth to these standards for real." Renaeh teased as she shook her head from where she sat at the table.

"Yeah yeah, Jayden and the food is great and all but don't I get a hello?" Kiara chuckled as she snapped her hand from where she sat at the end of the table.

"Oh I'm sorry Kia." I chuckled as I dashed past several staff members to give the woman a hug.

"Bitch, the way I haven't seen you in ages." She groaned through the hug as she grinned at my visible confusion.

"We saw each other at breakfast?" I added causing her to roll her eyes.

"Yeah but I'm pregnant, time moves differently." She shrugged while urging the rest of us to sit. I took note of how she rubbed her belly whenever she mentioned the baby. I was happy she was at this step in her life, Jonathan was just as elated, somehow twice as much.

Before I could take my seat, my chair was being pulled out by one of the staff members. I sat down reluctantly and finally grasped the idea that people were gonna try to do things for me out of obligation. It was a strange adjustment but I honestly can't do anything about it.

"I wasn't gonna eat but I can't turn down sushi." I grinned as I sat and waved over the sushi boat.

It was suddenly being passed around the table and I took enough sushi to feed a small village.

"Wow and I thought I was the pregnant one, twin." Kia teased in a crude manner causing me to put my chopsticks down and look to her with an exasperated look.

"You're pregnant?!" Sasha and Ryan shouted in unison causing several of the kitchen staff to pause and look at me with wide eyes.

"What the f—Could y'all shut up! Your gonna have gossip running rampant through the castle with the way your hollering shit." I hissed as I sent them a fiery gaze.

"Gonna start a scandal for real." Dimitri muttered in disapproval as he shook his head.

"She was joking, twas a joke." Renaeh adds in order to calm the tension and ward away any gossip formulating on the lips of the staff.

"Anyways let's move on from the baby talk. Who have you chosen for your Royal court?" Kiara asked as she sipped on a glass of O-neg.

"I have chosen you, Sasha, Ryan and RiRi as of now, but for the last two places in my court, I need to fill those spots with people native to the customs of Jayden's pack." I explained causing Renaeh to suck in a sharp breath.

"Finding a Royal native won't be hard, there are eligible elder men daughters, as well as descendant of dukes and duchesses that you could interview." She began before pausing to look at me.

"The problem is finding a Royal you can tolerate, one is hard but two?" She chuckled dryly before pointing her fork at me.

"Yeah, good luck Charlie." She muttered before reaching for some macarons.

"I love a good macaron." She gushed while eating happily as if she hadn't just burst my bubble.

"Damn Ri, just like that?" Ryan grimaced as he looked at her in dismay.

"No for real bitch, that was brutal." Sasha tutted.

"I'm just telling the truth! Who is he gonna find this close to his coronation to fill those p—" Renaeh jumped before she could even finish her sentence. The rest of us were as pale as ghost right beside her.

A thud sounded at my door before a scream ensued it. Immediately after bickering was heard in the hall before Anastasia signaled for one of the other hand maiden's to open it.

In walks Lani and Leeya, and by walk I mean a crude stumble into the room like baby deers.

"Hi Princesses, what's up?" I questioned awkwardly as I watch them send each other mirrored glowers.

They then began whispering with one another about who would give me my gift. I figured that was in the box Leeya held behind her. I tried my best to remain neutral in my expressions but the super hearing was giving me hell.

"You stupid gremlin, I chose the damn gift I should be the one to hand it to him."

"Don't call me a gremlin, you freak! At least I a was born with all my hair and not bald like an eagle."

"You know I hate eagles!! Why would you call me that Leeya?!!?"

"Yeah you're right, that was two far—"

"At least I was born first, and naturally! Who's head was so big, mom couldn't even push em out? The doctor had to rip you out like a tick—"

"You bitch!"

I had full on bursted out into laughter at this point.

I received some confused looks as well as some joyful ones. Mainly just shocked. I must've looked crazy but imagine living like me. I'm like a fly on the wall but I don't even have to act all stealthy, I just have to listen close enough.

I be hearing everyone's business.

"You girls can both hand me the gift, assuming it's in one piece and survived the bickering." I chimed with a smile blooming on my face as they both approached with reddened cheeks.

"We got you something for you to wear to dinner tonight...." Lani began sweetly as they extended their hands out.

"It because Mama hasn't assigned you a Royal tailor yet, but we wanted to make sure you were just as swagged out as the rest of us till you get one." Leeya added on a more lighthearted note as she held the gift out as well.

"That's so sweet of you two." I grinned as I stood up to receive it. Of course I was urged to sit down and Anastasia took the gift and opened it up to me in a more formal manner.

"Here you go my Lunos." She grinned as she took in my dramatic antics. I was a bit dramatic. But that was mainly cause, I have never seen an outfit that was so...me!

Blue silk trousers with a cotton blend, silk imported from Italy for the top, with puff sleeves, and hand embroidered designs, a matching set of earrings and a pair of brown loafers to pair with them. The cute kinds not the ones that look bulky.

"Dylan, what about them?" Sasha asked with an excited ring to her voice, that was the only thing to snap me from admiring this outfit on full. My king is boggled right now.

________________________________

"First, this is a beautiful outfit, thank you so much girls." I smiled as I walked over and gave them each a big hug, making sure I asked them to join us at the table.

"Sorry....What were you saying Sasha?" I questioned once I took my seat again.

"The twins, they can fill the position right now until you can find someone to permanently fill the positions." Sasha explained while she looked to the girls who sat in disarray at whatever they had just been roped into.

"They think I should make the both of you a part of my Royal court." I explained to clear up some of their confusion. They first looked elated and were practically jumping with joy in their seats.

"But unfortunately you two aren't of age, so that means you'll have to go to the academy to finish school." I then added with a saddened look. They were just on cloud nine and I practically ripped the rug right out underneath them.

"Damn." They both bristled in unison as they sent me matching looks of discontent.

"But I can make you guys temps, until you can conduct interviews and find me two people who I'd mesh with." I state regally as I bestowed the official position to them.

"Yes! Thank you Dylan!"

"We won't let you down!"

The twins practically tumbled out so quick they tripped on their words.

"Thank you. I believe you guys won't disappoint me." I smiled as I turned back to my meal tiredly.

"One thing down, a billion other things to worry about." I huffed tiredly as I popped some sushi into my mouth.

"Yeah, your Royal court, prep for the gala, selecting a good tailor, coronation prep, while simultaneously planning for the future Royal wedding....." Lani listed off of her fingers as she looked winded from just going through my to do's.

"Damn, I would not want to be in your shoes right now." Leeya sucked in a breath before letting it out in a dramatic sigh.

"Let's just take it one step at a time though....we need to start planning the gala." Ryan adds as he snapped his fingers and spelled a pen and paper out of thin air.

"Okay, let's do it." I grinned as I looked around the table of people and knew I had the perfect court.

"Let's get this done."

—𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞—

After hours of planning and nearly losing my mind over stupid details like floral arrangements, and the music that will play during each quarter of the night.

We were only half way done.

Apparently we had to give a detailed menu to the chefs and plan out the best menu that caters to 1,000 guest and their plus ones. We have to change the light fixtures to fit the theme, and oh goddess the theme.

I thought I was the theme....Jayden introducing me to his people was the theme. That is apparently just the reason for the event.

I needed a theme and I couldn't decide on the fifty ideas everyone had to suggest.

I was too tired to complete all the planning, and it was obvious that the rest of my court was too.

I dismissed them for the evening and arranged for the chef to bring them all dinner in bed. Especially Kia, she was a trooper and sat through all of the planning we had done despite the baby doing cartwheels in her stomach and kicking her ribs.

Aren't children just adorable little parasites?

Yeah. Just adorable.

A knock sounded on my door as I was looking at the list that we were able to plan out so far.

I couldn't even make out words this far into the planning, it was just primal emotions like rage and disgust.

"I need food, and vodka, no chaser. Just vodka." I muttered beneath my breath as I stood up and stretched.

Jayden waltzed in mid stretch with a plate of food and a bouquet of hyacinths.

"So you just weren't gonna eat? Come on you know better than that." He teased as he set the plate down on a table nearby.

"How was your meeting?" I asked as I ignored his statement and brushed it off with a shrug.

"It was cancelled, my dad and I had a conversation instead." He revealed earning a look from me. I hope I was discreet with my mild disdain but I think it was obvious.

"No, don't get me wrong it was good, kinda productive. A little scary." He said kind of distant and vague as he tried his best to put on a brave face.

"Geez Jay, what the hell did you two talk about?" I questioned with furrowed brows as I tried my best to meet his eyes.

He was evasive in the way he looked at me, he wasn't sure how much he wanted to give away right now. But I knew he'd lean on me when he needed to.

"So how's the gala planning going?" He grinned as he took in the bags under my eyes and the way my hair was tied up due to how stress I was.

"I don't know? How do you think it's going?" I chewed out while rolling my eyes at how he chuckled like I was in the mood for it.

"Asshole." I mumbled.

"Aww don't be like that Bunny, you know I'm only teasing." He grinned as he swooped me up an planted kisses all over my face.

"You and me. Right Dyl?" He questioned as he held me close to him, leaning his head into me.

"Forever and always." I responded as I always did, relishing at how we always came together in a way that felt whole.

This was fine.

Everything was gonna be just fine.

__________________________________

Welcome to.....✨ the second part of Memes that I probably should've posted ages ago but was too lazy to make

To Be Continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 7.5K 134
Hey Guys!!! This is Book 2 of my Realize series. If you haven't read the first book yet, I highly recommend that you do to avoid any confusion. But...
82 3 18
Tired of all her sufferings, she's a girl who escaped her pack to start over and hopefully find her mate. will she be able to do it? ...
6.5M 149K 38
PUBLISHED! Now available on Amazon! [Disclaimer: due to copyright reasons, chapters have been taken down. The full book can only be accessed through...
20 5 4
Sebastian is a nineteen year old, who tries to hide his bisexuality from everyone, but everything changes for him after a certain party and a boy nam...