Desired⇒Stydia

By sometimesbella

Stiles has been infatuated with Lydia since the third grade. But is it possible that she could eventually fee... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19-Stiles
Chapter 20-Lydia
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Author's Note

Chapter 1

6.4K 129 2
By sometimesbella

"Stiles, shut up!" I screamed at him.
"Geez, sorry. Looks like somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed."
"I'm sorry," I began, suddenly feeling a pang of guilt in my stomach. "I'm just in a really bad mood right now. Jackson had been acting ridiculous lately and I think it's affecting me." He was acting overly boorish lately, and apparently unable to pay any attention to me. He hadn't even taken me on a date in at least a month! Jackson was too busy trying to maintain his reputation as the best lacrosse player on the team, since Scott had recently risen up to his level. I still couldn't believe I was talking to this loser, but I guess he couldn't be too bad since he was Scott's bestfriend.
"...and I got a C! Isn't that crazy!" proclaimed Stiles.
"Sorry, I only got about that last four words. What were you talking about again?"
"Nevermind. What were you doing, daydreaming about Jackson?"
"I haven't talked to him in a while and he's heading to Canada soon. So that's a big no."
"How about you and me hang out? We could do a double date with Scott and Allison!" I rolled my eyes dramatically, which encouraged Stiles to continue on even more. "Come on Lydia, it'll be great!"
"And that," I said, "is an even bigger no."
"Did I hear double date?" Allison chimed in, running up to Stiles and I.
"No, you didn't. I was just leaving." I stated, trying as hard as I could not to get sucked into this mess.
"Oh yes you did! Friday night, 7 o'clock at Hardey's. You know you want pizza!"
I pretended not to hear him as I walked away, but he could tell I was still listening. "You better be there Lydia, or I'm gonna hunt you down! I'll buy some designer handbags to use as bait!" Screamed Stiles. At that, I began running until I got to the bathroom. As I looked in the mirror, I saw I was blushing. Stupid Stilinski.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 3.7K 38
Lydia Martin and Stiles Stilinski have always had some kind of connection, unspoken of course. But Lydia never loved Stiles the way he loved her. Or...
237K 6.6K 30
You never forget your first High School crush. Claire wished for nothing more than to forget everything about him and what happened between them. If...
358K 10.7K 27
Lydia Martin has had the biggest crush on lacrosse captain, caramel eyed, Stiles Stilinski ever since the third grade. His jeep was badass and all th...
13K 414 30
{a.u. of Teen Wolf Season 4} Since the third grade, Stiles Stilinski has had a crush on Lydi...