Royally yours

By nidhi181002

Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Rat... More

Characters
1.Daksh's ultimatum
2.Caught
3.Chillis and Sweets
4.Sneaking Out
5.The Unexpected meet
6.The Yagna
7.She's the Owner
8. I want to marry her!
9.Colorful Prank!
10.My feelings and her moves
11. Reception
12. Don't cry!
13. They know!
14. It's a Yes!
New Book Announcement!
15. Sister-in-law's advice
16. An exam & Lunch!
17. Exams
18. Back to home
19. Outing
20. Family meet
22. Escape
23. A function
24. A match
25. Not her brother!
26. She will get married when she wants to!
27. You can't do that!
28. I'm real
29. I am going to marry Mr.Chauhan!
30. Birthday
31. Let's get married
32. Double Good news!
33. Ice-cream
34. Strawberries and salt?
35. Bui can do that!
36. Hey Murari!
37. Swagatham Krishna
38. Rakhi
39. Monster?
40. Punishment time
41. Never!
42. Engagement
43. Results
44. Dubai?
45. Her favorites
46. Under the blanket of stars
47. Don't wanna go
48. She accepted, but confession?
49. Possessive brothers
Thank you!
50. A game with youngsters
51. Meri Lakshmi
52. Holidays
53. To Village home
54. Bhogi
55. You do too
56. Our village date
57. Godavari and gift
58. That was hot!
59. Temple
60. Pasupu
61. Sleep and Study
62. The special Wedding card
63. Vizag
64. Bhadrachalam
65. I didn't want to...
66. No alcohol
Important but not an update
67. The journey to Udaipur
68. Fire in the rain
69. Palace tour & Siblings' time
70. Mehendi & Sangeet
71. Haldi
72. The 'Life' of her family
73. Wedding I
74. My Wife!
75. Their Puttadi Bomma(Golden Doll)
76. Pre-wedding rituals
77. Wedding II
78. The cat-mouse chase
79. Father's advice
80. Farewell
81. Changes in the room
82. Meri Annapurna
83. Who's the enemy?

21. Good news!

23.8K 1.2K 24
By nidhi181002

Hey peeps! Today is my dear brothers' birthday. So, this chapter is dedicated to my brother. I can't mention him because he is not on Wattpad.

Enough of my rambling.

Please enjoy reading.

*****************************************************************************************

Author

Chaitra is sitting in her room playing cards with her cousins and sister-in-law. Akash went to the hotel as there was some issue. He got stuck in traffic while returning.

"Don't you dare peep into my cards, you idiot!" Chitra yelled at Hithen who looked away after getting caught.

"Did they come?" Devansh asked Bindu who nodded yes. Chiatra looked at them for a brief moment before looking at her cards again. She is trying to divert her attention by dragging everyone to play cards.

"Devansh bhai! It's your turn." She said to which Devansh nodded and put down a card of 2 which Chaitra immediately picked and put down her pack.

"I won! I won! I won!" She said jumping up and down on the bed like a kid.

"Chaithu! You monkey! Get down!" Hithen shouted pulling her down. She scratched him with her nails leaving red marks.

"Rakshasi!" (Devil) He yelled getting up and was about to hold her hair but a warning made him stop midway.

"Hithen!" Akash said in a warning tone entering which made Hithen shiver and he sat back with a thud.

"She started it bava(maternal/paternal uncle/aunt's son)" said Hithen pointing his finger at Chaitra accusing her.

"I don't care! No one should hurt my Chinni!" He said caressing her hair. She threw her hand around his torso side hugging him and stuck her tongue at Hithen who looked away rolling his eyes.

"Did the reports come?" He asked Bindu who answer no.

"Maitri said she will text me the result as soon as it comes," Bindu said to which everyone nodded.

"I wish it's positive!" Chaitra said crossing her finger and closing her eyes. 

Bindu's phone pinged grabbing everyone's attention. She opened the message and turned to Akash with teary eyes. She nodded her head vertically. Akash lifted her off the ground and spinned her with teary eyes.

"I love you!" Both said at a time attaching their foreheads. Bindu took Akash's hand and placed it on her stomach. Akash bent down on his knees and kissed her stomach saying 'I love you.'

As soon as the news registered in Chaitra's mind she ran downstairs not caring about the people present in her house. Hithen and Devansh too moved out after congratulating the couple to give them some privacy.

Chaitra descended 3 floors not caring about the workers who are looking at her surprised. It's not new for them to see her running around but seeing her running around when her prospective groom's family is downstairs is making them wonder.

"Chaithu/Chaitra be careful!" Her dad and Daksh shouted when they saw her running down wearing that heavy lehenga as she planned to attend her best friends' engagement after this. But she was so overwhelmed to listen to their voice. But Raghav's eyes flickered with happiness looking at Daksh's care.

Chaitra straight away ran to the temple in her home and threw her heels in different directions before entering in. She knelt in front of god's idols and mumbled 'thank you' numerous times. 

Everyone looked at her shocked while Raghav, Daksh, Hithen, and Devansh followed her. Raghav and Daksh ran behind her due to concern while Hithen dragged Devansh to tease her.

Chaitra got up wiped her tears and joined her palms once again and thanked god once again before walking out.

"What happened Chaithamma?" Raghav asked cupping her cheeks while Daksh looked at her with concern-filled eyes. She smiled at her father and hugged him tightly smiling and crying at the same time.

 "Chaithu what happened? Why are you running like mad?" Pallavi asked her daughter. She nodded a no and hugged her. Seetha(Hithen's mom) patted her hair lovingly. 

"Attha!(Aunt/father's sister)" Chaitra hugged her. Seetha placed a kiss on Chaitra's head lovingly.

"Emaindhamma?" Seetha asked caressing her hair. 

(What happened dear?)

"Anna vadina cheptharu!"Chaitra said smiling and twirled her holding her hands. 

(Bro and sister-in-law will say!)

"Chaithu! Have you gone mad? Leave her!" Said Hithen dragging her away. Seetha held her head due to dizziness.

"Hithu!"  Chaitra said pulling his cheeks and started spinning him. He flickered her head after stopping her. 

"Ouch! It hurts donkey!" She said rubbing her forehead. 

"Your Akash Anna is not here to save you now monkey!" He said flickering her again.

"Dev bhayya!" She sang turning to Devansh and within a second he bent Hithen's hand back and pressed it making him hiss in pain. Chaitra wiggled her eyebrows at Hithen raising her imaginary collar.

"You idiot! Ask him to leave me!" Hithen yelled at Chaitra who smirked at him.

"Dev bhayya you are supposed to save her from others, not me! We three beat people who propose to her or who come near to her to pulp but I am her cousin!" said Hithen in a complaining tone. Dev left his hand chuckling.

"And they both will beat you when you fight with me because I am their precious sister," Chaitra said hugging Dev's torso. Hithen stuck out his tongue and rolled his eyes at Chaitra.

"Why were you running like mad Chaithu? Did you lose your mind?" Pallavi asked her daughter.

"Very good Attha! Scold her more!" Hithen said hugging Pallavi and smirking at Chaitra.

"Maa sa woh..." She looked at Akash and Bindu descending the stairs before she completes the sentence and ran to them. She ran into Akashs' arms. He pecked her hair and she mouthed him a congratulations. Then she and Bindu squealed like kids hugging each other. They hugged the life out of each other. Chaitra mouthed a thank you and Bindu kissed her cheek.

"Akash, what happened? Why Chaitra ran into the temple room? Why was she crying and Bindu and she are screaming like that?" asked Raghav confused about his daughter's behavior.

"You are going to become Grandfather Nanna! Chaithu is just overwhelmed." Akash revealed the good news to the family. Everyone of Chowdarys hugged each other passing congratulations.

"I am going to be attha! I will spoil my nephew/niece very much. We are going to have loads of fun!" Chaitra beamed in happiness. Her eyes fell on Daksh who is looking at her with a smile on his face.

"Daksh! I am going to be Bua!" She said holding his hands. That's when the realization strikes the Chowdarys that another family is present with them. 

Chauhans who were observing everything are happy to see Chaitra and her family. They are happy to see the lively girl whom their son selected.

They too congratulated Chowdarys and everyone took their seats again. Chaitra ran away embarrassed on the pretext of getting sweets for everyone. She served rasagulla in bowls and came back to the main hall. She served sweets to everyone and sat beside Akash. Bindu is on his left while she sat on his left. Hithen and Dev sat on the sofa beside Chaitra.

"Let's get the dates fixed for marriage then," Naithik said scaring Chaitra. Before she can react two other voices rejected it right away.

"Not so soon!" said Akash and Daksh at the same time. They looked at each other while Chaitra looked at her brother and Daksh to and fro. Everyone looked at them as if they had grown two heads.

"Chaithu/Chaitra is not ready yet!" They both said again and the same reactions repeated.

"But Nanamma wants to see her marriage, Akash!" Said Raghav making the cousins shocked to the core. He always prioritized his daughters' opinions and interests over everything. Now his wanting her to get married that too when her grandma never pestered them to do so is shocking to them.

"But daddy..." Akask tried to say something but he was cut off by his father again.

"I am not asking her to get married right away, Akash. Let's just see the suitable dates first. Then we will decide." Raghav said to which Akash nodded deciding to talk to his father once Chauhans leave. After talking for some more time Chowdarys bid farewell to Chauhans.

"Don't stress Chaita! I will not let anything happen without your consent." Chaitra read the message sent by Daksh soon after they left making her lips twitch upward. She felt happy that Daksh is prioritizing her wishes and interests before his own.

Chaitra went back to her room as soon as Chauhans left. Akash too followed her.

"Don't worry Chinni. I will not let anyone force you into anything which you don't want. It's a promise!" Akash said kissing her forehead to which she nodded as okay.

Akash took her out to have ice cream to divert her mind from all these. Bindu, Dev, and Hithen too joined them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.1K 2.9K 17
"Feel that?" He asked, keeping her hand still. "That's what you do to me. Every time I see you. Every time I hear you laugh. Every time I think of yo...
27.3K 1.8K 21
BOOK ONE of His Love series<3 Adhira Awasthi A single mother and a nursery teacher admires the things everyone just forgets in their day to day life...
1.2M 79.6K 34
To everyone who felt like they weren't enough. Noor Kapoor A Calm and ambivert Girl. Focused, Strong and Smart. Survived in this world Fighting with...
120K 6.7K 30
DEDICATION- All those who suffered a heartbreak and wants to take a glimpse. "I did not deserve what you did to me" Randhir Rajveer Pratap Singh Rajv...