Slow Dance With The Devil [Bb...

Por FriedBrain9

Bitterness. Cold. Hotheaded. Are all things that Kim Minji, the young CEO, is familiar with. She's rich and s... Más

May I Have Your Attention Please
I Don't Want Her
Morning Coffee(s)
Predator Cat and Docile Dog
White Lie
Dine In Hell
Starting the Dive
The Night Shift
There's No Turning Back
Let Me Know You Better (1)
Let Me know You Better (2)
Bold Move
Flip The Switch
The Trap Went Well
Giraffe And Deer
Into Her Nest
Love, Affection, Lust
Disclosure
All The Weird Feelings
Love You In The Dark
Hard Heart
To Break Down Your Walls
Her Darkest Scars
Already Damaged
Trusting
Revenge Party [M]
After The Party
Genuine Desire [M]
A Blast from The Past
Sisters
Broken Handcuffs
Allies
No One Can Refuse Her
The Perfect Pair (1) - M
The Perfect Pair (2) - M
The Perfect Pair (3)
Bloody Hands From The Past
The Lingering Stench of Carcasses
What We Have, What We Had
Her Decision
Immersion Of The Past
And Above All, It Is You
I Love You
The Last Note
The Vows and The Heirs (1): Devoted To You
The Vows and The Heirs (2): Treasure

Please Let Me In

7.9K 400 153
Por FriedBrain9

The humming sound of the hair dryer faintly entered Hanni's ears. She furrowed her brows.

What time is it?

She rubbed her eyes and opened them, the room partially illuminated by the biased colors of the morning sky coming in from between the half-lifted window blinds.

Hanni raised her upper body, her eyes catching Minji drying her hair, the woman was already wearing her office suit. She then took her cell phone that was lying on the lamp table and checked the time, "It's 6am, where are you going this early?" she asked with a confused face.

"I have some personal business."
"Are you going with Hyein?"
"Yes."

Minji turned off her hair dryer and put it on the dressing table, she entered her walk-in closet and took out a long light brown coat sans pockets.

"Your face looks tired, did you not sleep last night?" Hanni got off the bed and approached Minji as she walked towards the nightstand to retrieve her cell phone.

Of course Minji couldn't sleep, she stayed up all night thinking about the Vietnamese ex. She also thought about her attitude towards Hanni, but her feelings of uncertainty were still strong.

She couldn't be around that woman, she had to keep her distance from her.

But she didn't want to be away from her.

And she didn't want Hanni to be close to anyone else, even if it was Haerin.

She was lost- in thought.

Her reverie was interrupted when Hanni hugged her, "Are you okay?" she rubbed Minji's back.

Even after I hurt her many times she always comes back and gives me all her love.

I'm not good for her.

"I have to leave now. You can rest today, no need to come to the office, I'll have Aunt Ma come and cook for you." Minji let go of Hanni's embrace slowly.

"Why shouldn't I work? I'm not sick." Hanni furrowed her brow.

"Just do as I say Pham." Minji left the bedroom and headed to the kitchen to get a drink, she threw her coat on the sofa.

Hanni followed her.

"You have a meeting with a new customer from Italy this afternoon."

Minji poured Equil into her crystal glass and chugged it, "Yes, at two in the afternoon. I'll come to the office before that." she put her glass in the sink and headed for the sofa to get her coat.

"What about the invitation to the board meeting this afternoon?"

"Danielle will help me, Haerin said she'll be in today."

Minji put on her coat, Hanni was still looking at her in confusion, wondering why she had to be home.

"Don't go anywhere, go back to sleep. You are free today."
"What do you want for dinner?"
Minji stopped her steps and turned her head to Hanni, "Whatever you order or cook." she then pressed the button of her private elevator.

"Wait." Hanni trotted over to her, she stood on tiptoe to kiss Minji on the lips and hugged her tightly, " I hope you have a nice day." she said.

Minji clenched her jaw, her feelings were mixed.

Why is Hanni still acting like this to her?

I can't...I can't hurt her anymore.

Minji just kissed Hanni's forehead and got into the elevator.

----
****

The young man gave a small smirk as he watched Minji and Hyein along with Minji's two bodyguards enter his office.

"You came earlier than expected." he lit his cigarette. Minji pulled out a chair and sat in front of Jin Sang, Hyein standing next to her.

She stared at him coldly, intensely, making no sound at all.

Jin Sang's smile gone from his lips, he cleared his throat and pulled out two photos with a young man in focus.

"These I got when I was looking for some info on that Vietnamese woman a while ago, it's a good thing I haven't burned them yet."

His right forefinger tapped on one of the photos, "His name is Park Han Woo, he is now 24 years old, the same age as the Vietnamese..."

"Hanni."

Jin Sang raised his eyebrows, "What?"

Minji gave him a sharp look, " Her name is Hanni, call her by that name." she snarled.

Jin Sang scratched his chin, why did she have to get angry like that? Didn't she dislike her in the first place?

"Okay, Hanni...so, I did some research beforehand about her friends and who she's been in relationships with.

This jerk was her only ex during college, they dated for a year. He's known for being handsome and a womanizer, and..."

Jin Sang's cell phone beeped, he quickly checked it, he then glanced at Minji.

"Uhm..."

How do I tell her this?

"My men just got information that he approached Hanni because he knew she was a virgin."

Minji's eyes darkened. But she said nothing.

"He was so sweet and caring towards her, they were the most famous couple on campus because everyone thought Hanni had conquered the playboy."

"That's enough of that." Minji said coldly.

"One more thing, now that he's a lecturer at the university where he studied, I'll see what I can get." Jin Sang said in a hurry.

"Dig up the deepest things about him, I'm sure a trash like him must have a lot of rotten things he's hiding." Minji stood up.

"And do it quickly, I'll give you two days." she said as she strode to the door, Hyein and her two bodyguards following her.

Jin Sang rubbed his hair in frustration, two days was a very short time, but he had to move fast or he would lose his job in the hands of that devil.

----
****

Haerin pressed the button when there was a knock on her door, Danielle appeared carrying a package of pastries and a cup of coffee, "Good morning Miss Kang." she smiled broadly.

Haerin stood up and walked to close the door, Danielle put her things on the table. Haerin hugged her from behind, "I told you to call me by name only." she kissed Danielle's neck.

The Australian laughed amusedly, "We're in the office."
"It doesn't matter."
Danielle turned her body around, "Alright, but I'll still call you formally if there are other employees." she smiled.
Haerin grinned and kissed the woman's lips.

Haerin's heart then skipped a beat, she looked at Danielle nervously, blinking her eyes a few times.

"What's wrong?" Danielle asked softly, rubbing Haerin's cheek.
Haerin kissed Danielle's forehead and looked at her again.

"Dani...I..."

Say it damn it!

"I..lov.."

There was a loud knock on the door, she jumped in surprise, "Asshole." she swore.

Danielle chuckled, "You have to open it."
"Yeah." Haerin walked towards the door.

I'm gonna say it tonight.

The mini screen immediately scanned Haerin's face, the door opened, Hyein walked in and immediately bowed 90 degrees, "Miss Kang, good morning, I apologize in advance for this."

Her eyes then caught Danielle who smiled at her, "Hello Hyein." the woman greeted. Hyein's face showed a hint of panic, she immediately turned around and whispered something to Minji who had just entered.

"It's okay, let her see it." Minji said while approaching Haerin.

"What's the matter? The meeting doesn't start until noon." Haerin said in confusion.

Minji grabbed Haerin's sweater, pulled it and punched her two times in the face.

Danielle gasped in shock, she rushed over to them, Minji released her grip and pushed Haerin, "What the fuck?!" the cat-eye held her face.

"Miss Kim, what's going on?" Danielle gave the CEO an annoyed look, she examined Haerin's face.

"This lover of yours, apparently asked my future wife out, just to tell her something that no one else should know." Minji took out her cigarette case and took a drag.

"That's according to you, but she tried so hard to love you asshole. Begged me because she wanted to love you in the right way so she wouldn't hurt you!" Haerin snapped at her.

Minji walked up to her again, "That's my personal life." she growled, Danielle immediately stepped in front of her, "Please Miss Kim, can't this be discussed properly?" she held her chest.

Haerin immediately pulled the Australian into her arms, "Don't touch her Dani!" she said irritably, Danielle turned around and glared at her, "I'm trying to keep her from hitting you again." she scolded.

Hyein rubbed her forehead, she suddenly felt a headache looking at the two sisters.

Those crazy possessives.

"You can't go with Hanni anymore." Minji stepped out.

"But she just has to do the fitting one more time!"

"I don't care!"

--------------------------------------------

Minji exited the elevator and walked into her living room, she took off her coat and threw it on the couch.

The TV in front of her was showing a documentary about underwater life on the Animal Planet channel.

Where's Hanni?

The smell of grilled meat faintly wafted from the kitchen, Minji stepped into it. She saw Hanni putting pieces of meat onto their plates, next to which was a portion of tteokbokki with mozzarella cheese covering the top.

Minji's stomach rumbled.

Hanni looked over, "You're just in time." she smiled, "Where's Aunt Ma?", "I sent her home at 1 o'clock, I didn't feel like sitting around so I continued cleaning up this huge place and cooking." Hanni carried the two plates to the dining table.

Minji followed her after washing her hands.

Hanni walked up to Minji and hugged her, "Welcome home."

Minji hugged her back awkwardly.

"Would you like to eat now?"
"...yes."

Hanni released her hug and went back to the kitchen to get the tteokbokki. Minji sat on the chair and waited.

"Do you want rice?" Hanni put the bowl of tteokbokki on the table, Minji nodded. Hanni went back to the kitchen and poured the rice into a small bowl.

"Thank you." Minji said as Hanni placed the rice bowl in front of her.

"This is the second time you've said it." Hanni chuckled, she then hugged Mini's neck and kissed the top of her head, "I'm happy to serve you." she whispered softly.

Minji gripped her chopsticks so tightly that her knuckles turned white.
"Sit down Pham." she said with a flat face.
Hanni sat on her chair and they started eating.

"How was the meeting this afternoon?" Hanni looked at Minji, chewing her meat.
"It went well."
"I heard you hit Miss Kang."
"Yes."

Hanni put down her chopsticks, "May I know why?"
"Because she said something without my permission." Minji replied nonchalantly, she was very focused on her food.

This was so good.

She felt her arm being touched, her eyes glancing at Hanni.

"Minji, it's not her fault, I'm the one who forced her." Hanni said gently.
Minji continued stuffing rice into her mouth, "Yes, but she could have said no."
"But will you let me love you now? After I find out?"

Minji stopped eating, she swallowed her rice with difficulty.

Hanni stood up from her chair and approached Minji cautiously when the taller woman didn't answer and just made a tense face.

"Minji.." she whispered, sitting sideways on Minji's lap and hugging her tightly, "You can trust me." she said softly.

Minji closed her eyes, then felt Hanni's soft lips kiss her forehead.

The feelings that were once familiar to her began to envelop her, and Minji felt scared.

She put Hanni down from her lap, the woman looked at her confused and slightly hurt, "Let's just eat." Minji said, trying to keep her face expressionless.

Hanni complied and afterwards they ate in silence.

--------------------------------------------

"You should have asked Miss Kim for permission first, it's a secret from her past."
"Ask permission or not, the answer will still be no or a punch in your face, you know that." Haerin ruffled her hair in frustration.

Danielle didn't want to know what Haerin said to Hanni, seeing Minji's attitude in the office this afternoon she concluded that it was really a part of her life that she didn't want others to know.

She only asked why Haerin didn't ask permission first.

"Hanni begged me, and you should have seen the look on her face, I couldn't bear to refuse her." Haerin folded her arms in front of her chest.

Danielle chuckled, then her eyes softened, "Hanni must love her so much to dare to do such a thing, she doesn't care about the consequences even though Miss Kim has warned her.

But someone like her is just who Miss Kim needs."

"Minji really needs genuine love, lots of it." she said.

"Everyone needs it Haerin." Danielle giggled.

"But Minji needs twice as much as others, just like she gives people double the headaches."

Danielle laughed, "Stop complaining." she hugged her.

"By the way, are you going to spend the night here? Hero seems to miss you, he's been rubbing his body against your leg since you arrived." Haerin said, "And did you hear that? Right now he's scratching at the door wanting to come in." she added.

"You can just ask me Haerin, there's no need to use him as an excuse. But he's so adorable, you should open the door for him."

"No, I won't. So, are you spending the night here, yes or no?"

"Am I allowed to say no?" Danielle smiled.
"Well, actually you can but of course I won't allow it."
"Then yes I will spend the night."

They then kissed.

Haerin's chest was bursting with happiness, she had never felt this for any other woman. Being closer to Danielle made her calm and safe, her heart was not searching anymore because she knew she had gotten what she was looking for all along.

And Danielle is an angel at heart, also incredibly beautiful. And most importantly, Danielle loved her.

This was truly more than enough, it was abundant.

"I love you Dani."

...

...

Oh!

OH!

I SAID IT!!!

Haerin's heart was racing waiting for Danielle's reaction, she still closed her eyes.

"Haerin..."

Haerin opened her eyes slowly, Danielle smiled at her gently, tears of happiness rolling down her cheeks.

She was stunning.

"Thank you." Danielle whispered, cupping Haerin's face and pulling her close, kissing her lips.

"No..." Haerin pulled Danielle into her arms, "I'm the one to thank."

--------------------------------------------

Hanni looked away from the TV screen, Minji stood looking at her, "Why don't you go to bed?" she asked.
"I'm going to sleep in the guest room."
"What? Why?"
Hanni got off the bed and went over to her.

"I'm going to sleep there from today."
"What's wrong Minji?"
"Nothing." Minji started to open the door, Hanni immediately stood in front of her.

"You said you would let me love you. That night when we came back from your parents' place, don't you remember? You said I had two weeks and six months."

"Yes, but you lied to me, and what happened? I got hurt, and I almost hurt you in return." Minji gritted her teeth.

"Wasn't it enough for us to hurt each other?" she said again.

"I want to help you, I want to be by your side, and I need to know what caused your wounds. I can love you in your current state but I will only get your skin and mask, I want the whole you Minji."

"I don't want any help!" Minji slammed the door in frustration, Hanni jumped in surprise, she clenched her hands into fists, "But you need it, I'm not talking about a psychiatrist or psychologist."

Hanni stared at Minji, "You need someone who loves you for who you are, who wants all of you.

To accept your past, your wounds, to be by your side as you try to heal from them, and someone who wants to have a future with you, to help you love again."

Hanni let her tears fall, "I want to be that person." she said with deep sadness.

Minji was silent.

"Please..." Hanni sobbed, she grabbed Minji's pajamas and rested her forehead on the woman's chest, "Please let me do it...you can trust me Minji.."

Minji's arms slowly moved Hanni away from her body, Hanni watched Minji's tears fall from her eyes.

"But I can't trust myself." she whispered.

She then kissed Hanni sadly on the lips, and left the bedroom.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

23.8K 1.7K 30
"I know it's weird... but I love you." "W-what? W-what do you mean?" In the shadowy corridors of a professional realm, where a frigid and unyielding...
68.4K 4.8K 24
Kim Minji loves the idea of not being committed to anyone, and no consequences, which is why she feels it necessary to have sex with any attractive p...
51.1K 2.1K 28
She stalks her and is inlove with her in the most infuriating way. "The sounds of her breathing as I lie beneath her bed in silence. Hanni Pham is mi...
98.4K 7.1K 26
There are always secrets we keep.... Two people think they need to hide their true selves from the people around them? Kim Minji had hidden her ident...