QUEEN OF DISASTER ใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…ค๏ธด๐—ž. ๏ฟฝ...

By tulipdoll

๐Ÿปโ€โ„๏ธ ๋ฐฉ์šธ๊นŒ์ง€โ€๊’ฑ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ผ๐—…๐—Ž๐—๐—“๐—’ ๐—€๐—‚๐—‹๐—… ๐—๐–บ๐—„๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐—‰๐–บ๐—‹๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐—Ž๐—…๐–บ๐—‹ ๐—…๐—‚๐—„๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—๐—ˆ... More

โ€๊›โ‘…๊› ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ผ
๐ŸŽ€ โ—ฆใ€€ โ™ฉ
๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฃ ๏ผ weird but okay
๐Ÿค ๏ผ interact
๐Ÿฅ ๏ผ to care
๐Ÿฆ ๏ผ bicker
๐Ÿง ๏ผ made a mess
๐Ÿจ ๏ผ little by little
๐Ÿฉ ๏ผ ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‰
๐Ÿช ๏ผ story of us
๐Ÿซ ๏ผ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—†
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿข ๏ผ suspicion
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฃ ๏ผ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‹๐—†๐–พ๐–ฝ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿค ๏ผ attention
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ ๏ผ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—€๐—๐—๐—Œ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฆ ๏ผ ๐—‰๐–บ๐—’ ๐—†๐–พ ๐–ป๐–บ๐–ผ๐—„
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿง ๏ผ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ๐— ๐—Œ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿจ ๏ผ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—„ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฉ ๏ผ ๐—Ž๐—‡๐–บ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿช ๏ผ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿซ ๏ผ ๐–ผ๐—‚๐—‹๐–ผ๐—Ž๐—†๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐–ผ๐–พ๐—Œ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿข ๏ผ ๐—…๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—…๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—…๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฃ ๏ผ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–ฟ๐—…๐—‚๐—‹๐—
๐Ÿค๐Ÿค ๏ผ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐—‚๐—๐—’ ๐—€๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—๐—Œ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฅ ๏ผ ๐—Œ๐—‰๐—‚๐—…๐—…๐–พ๐–ฝ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฆ ๏ผ ๐—‹๐–พ๐—Œ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–ฝ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿง ๏ผ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐–ผ ๐—‹๐–พ๐—…๐—‚๐–พ๐–ฟ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿจ ๏ผ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฉ ๏ผ ๐—Ž๐—‡๐—…๐—Ž๐–ผ๐—„๐—’
๐Ÿค๐Ÿช ๏ผ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—Œ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿซ ๏ผ ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—Œ๐–บ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—‚๐—‡๐—
๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿข ๏ผ ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—‡๐—‡๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—‰๐—…๐–บ๐—‡๐—Œ
๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฃ ๏ผ ๐–บ ๐—‰๐–พ๐—‹๐–ฟ๐–พ๐–ผ๐— ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—‚๐—‡๐—€
๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿค ๏ผ ๐—‰๐—Ž๐—‹๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—…๐—Ž๐–ฟ๐–ฟ
๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ ๏ผ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‹๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—€๐–บ๐—‡
๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฆ ๏ผ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž'๐—‹๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐—ˆ๐—๐—‡ ๐—„๐—‚๐–ฝ
๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿง ๏ผ ๐–บ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—€๐–พ๐—๐—‚๐–ผ
๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿจ ๏ผ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—€๐—‚๐—๐–พ ๐—‡ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—€๐–พ๐—
๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฉ ๏ผ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐–พ ๐—ƒ๐–พ๐—…๐—…๐—’
๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿช ๏ผ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡'๐— ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—’๐–บ
๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿซ ๏ผ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—‡๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐—‡๐—‚๐—‡๐—€๐—Œ
๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿข ๏ผ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€๐—Œ ๐—‚ ๐—†๐—‚๐—Œ๐—Œ
๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฃ ๏ผ ๐–บ ๐—€๐—‚๐—‹๐—… ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–บ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—’
๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿค ๏ผ ๐—ƒ๐–พ๐–บ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—Œ
๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฅ ๏ผ ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๏ผŒ๐—‰๐—Œ๐—’๐–ผ๐—๐–พ
๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿง ๏ผ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—‚๐— ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐—
๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿจ ๏ผ ๐—๐—‹๐—’ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—…๐—‚๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‡
๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฉ ๏ผ ๐—Œ๐–บ๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐–พ๐–บ๐—Ž๐—๐—‚๐–ฟ๐—Ž๐—… ๐—๐—‹๐–บ๐—€๐—‚๐–ผ
๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿช ๏ผ ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ'๐—Œ ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐— ๐–บ ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡๐—
๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿซ ๏ผ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐— ๐—…๐—‚๐—„๐–พ ๐–บ ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—’๐–ฝ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—†
๐Ÿง๐Ÿข ๏ผ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—„ ๐—‰๐—‚๐—‡๐—„
๐Ÿง๐Ÿฃ ๏ผ ๐—๐—‚๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—€๐–พ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐–บ ๐—Œ๐—†๐—‚๐—…๐–พ
๐Ÿง๐Ÿค ๏ผ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—‡ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—๐—Ž๐—‹๐—‡
๐”Œ โ€ ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐ŸŒธโ•๏ธ

๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ ๏ผ ๐—‚๐—'๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ฝ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—†

1.1K 47 27
By tulipdoll

𝐊𝐔𝐒𝐔𝐎 𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐍,𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋. Nor was he one to believe such heinous lies such as the ones Teruhashi was spilling, from slandering his own name (he didn't really give two fucks) to diminishing Y/n's (holy fuck he cared a lot) all of it was so annoying to him. He didn't like hearing them, it felt like they hit a part of him that was so sensitive. A part he didn't even know he possessed.

Saiki walked home from school alone as the sun was high in the sky, unbothered by the cars that passed quickly by, back and forth. He'd left early, things were too loud at school and he needed a breather. Saiki was much too afraid he'd snap at his own girlfriend if he was there any longer, and ruining something so perfect would ruin him.

Saiki paused to stare at his feet, then up at the sky with low eyes. Why was he so bothered by this?

"Saiki, I saw something," Teruhashi feigned a look of pity, clasping her hands together while stepping toward the boy. He'd just been trying to take a break from class but he'd been cornered, "And I really thought you should know..."

Saiki couldn't be bothered to respond because he'd already heard her mind. It was even more delusional than her words, 'He's gonna be so mad at this. He'd have to break up with Y/n." How delusional, he thought.

But she persisted, tapping his shoulder again as he just tried to walk away, clearly unbothered by the sound of her voice. But delusional bitches had no spot in Saiki's brain... unless of course the delusional butch kept nagging.

Teruhashi grabbed his arm, yanking him backward with such force he didn't know she could possess.

"Hey, Kusuo! I have to tell you something!"

Saiki looked at where her arm rested, looking back up at her face and scoffing. Teruhashi, though annoyed by his reactions, ignored the twitch in her eyes and continued on.

"Teruhashi, I have things to do-"

"I wouldn't trust Y/n with Aren if I were you," She interrupted, making the boy look up perplexed. Saiki went to say another thing but was swiftly interrupted again, "I've heard some things about her from her old school friends... she's not all sunshine and rainbows."

Teruhashi's words Shouldn't have hurt, he was a fuckjng mind reader for gods sake, but for some reason her couldn't tell if she was lying or not. The look on her face was even more unreadable than her mind, she looked proud of herself. Maybe even a bit hopeful, as if she thought he'd run into her arms and use her as a safety cushion.

But all he wanted to do now was talk to his girlfriend, get a straight answer.

Damn, could a mind reading psychic really be this insecure? Yeah, he could. All he needed was to get a hug from his girlfriend (as much as he says he hates them), maybe some coffee jelly, and to hear her mind say everything is alright.

Saiki thought his reaction was so immature but he couldn't put it off. He yanked his arm away from Teruhashi and glared.

"Stop talking about my girlfriend," Saiki spat venom, "Gossiping is ugly, Teruhashi."

The look that dawned on her face was scary, a mixture of unbridled rage and definite hurt. The girl blinked, stunned and confused but clearly enraged. And finally Saiki walked away, scanning the crowd for his girlfriend. And she saw her, in those cute baby pink Mary Jane's that were strictly against dress code but she didn't care, she sat in the middle of the courtyard at a picnic table. Saiki couldn't quite make out anything in her mind, it was too loud with everyone else around, but he could see the smile on her face, she was looking at Aren.

Oh boy, did that hurt Saiki's masculinity.

Saiki found himself storming out of the building before he could even comprehend why. And finally when he came back into the world, he was standing outside the gates of his school, eyes dead ahead to the bristling trees that lined the sidewalks.

Damn.

In conclusion, Saiki was acting ridiculous, he knew it, he was sure everyone else knew it. And he'd have to swallow his pride and let Y/n be herself. Saiki knew the girl well enough, she was sweet and clumsy and disaster seemed to follow her everywhere, but one thing she wasn't was... whatever Teruhashi implied she was. And Saiki didn't even want to begin to think about what she was implying.

So Saiki teleported home, landing right in the kitchen where his mom hurriedly cooked dinner, her brown hair bouncing in a bob as she moved hastily.

"JESUS FUCKING CHRIST-" She yelped, falling against the countertop at the pop of her sons appearance. She held her chest as if her heart would give out, panting while her bewildered eyes blinked slowly.

"Sorry, I meant to teleport to my bedroom..." Saiki gave a nonchalant look, beginning yo walk away. But his mom caught his arm with a spatula, making him look up in both disgust and confusion. "What?"

"You look all... depressed," His mom said with a weird voice, wondering what could possibly make her son sad. In her whole life, she was blessed with a son who did not act like a normal child. Sure he had his tantrums and moments but most of the time he was absolutely perfect. He helped around the house, he did what he was asked of, and his powers were an added bonus.

She'd probably never seen her son down like this before. His eyes were a bit puffy and red, and his pale skin seemed paler than normal.

"I'm not."

"Now, I'm not a mind reader like you, hon, but I do know my son and you're in dire need of your mother right now," She held open her arms, as if he would hug her. But Saiki laughed, they didn't have that type of relationship and the thought of it made him snicker.

"Hey! Why're you laughing?! I'm being a good mother!"

"Mom, no offense, but I don't want to hug you," Saiki eyed his mom with that laugh slowly fading, "But thanks for the offer I suppose."

"God, you're stubborn."

"Hm, that's what Y/n says."

"Aha! This is about Y/n!" She pointed her spatula triumphantly, "Now, son, tell me so I can fight her!"

"She didn't even do anything." Saiki opened the fridge, preoccupying his hands and keeping his eyes off of his even more confused mother, "Nothing happened. I think I'm just being weird."

"Oh, so I have to beat your ass instead?" She threatened with her spatula again. Saiki lifted the spatula with his eyes, tossing it in the sink and giving his mom a soft look. She gave a motherly look but turned back to her cooking.

"There's this girl," Saiki began, for some reason his normally cold demeanor melted away and he was cozying up to his mother, "She can't seem to leave us alone... because she's borderline obsessed with me in a creepy stalker way."

"I'm gonna beat her ass-"

"Why do you instantly Resort to violence?"

She paused, a flat look playing on her face.

"Give me some advice," Saiki began, "She's been getting into my head- which makes no sense but whatever."

"Listen here," She joined his side, grabbing a paper towel and wiping her hands, "The same thing happened with me and your father. He had this girl who was insanely obsessed with him- she even switched all her classes to be with him- like bitch huh? Anyways, he basically gave in, went on one date and she found out he was literally the most bland guy at the school. The excitement of being with him went away like this-" she snapped and beamed at her son.

"So... you're saying... I have to go in a date with her?" Saiki looked completely disgusted, his eyes widening as his pupils went smaller and smaller by the second.

"I mean, maybe you could just like compliment her," His mom narrowed her eyes, squinting as she thought, "Looking back she was already pretty disinterested as soon as your father even asked her... so...."

"Do you think that'll work?"

"It worked for me," His mother gave him a wry smile, skipping away with a pan of food to set up at the dining table, "But if it ruins your relationship don't hate me forever."

Saiki watched his mom leave, for some reason a warm smile forming on his face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

335K 11.5K 25
โ€น๐Ÿน โ”โ” โ ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ'๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐— ๐—ฌ ๐—ช๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—Ÿ๐——, ๐—ฆ๐—”๐—–๐—›๐—œ ๐—ž๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ข. โž 001. ๏น’ ๐…๐‹๐ˆ๐๐๐„๐ƒ๏น— โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š cliche romance story in which she fell fi...
4K 97 22
โ ๐—œ ๐—›๐—ข๐—ฃ๐—˜ ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ก๐——๐—ข๐—จ'๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—จ๐—ฃ๐—œ๐——๐—œ๐—ง๐—ฌ ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ก'๐—ง ๐—–๐—ข๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—š๐—œ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฆ โž 01 - ๐—›๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—™ - ๐—”๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—”๐—š๐—˜ ! โ•ญโ”โ” in which, an average girl me...
534K 15.1K 97
A chatfic ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป