Gregory the daycare assistant

By Andyfranclark

Things haven't been going so well in the pizzaplex.As nobody wants to be the assistant in the Superstar dayca... More

Chapter 1 Opening hours
Chapter 2 Discovery
Chapter 3 Hired 
Chapter 4 Employee uniform
Chapter 5 Pizzaplex tour
Chapter 6 Introduction
Chapter 7 First day 
Chapter 8 Lunch break 
Chapter 9 Bedtime now 
Chapter 10 Cleanup 
Chapter 11 Closing time
Chapter 12 Time for dinner 
Chapter 13 Perplexing
Chapter 14 A new products
Chapter 15 Repairs 101
Chapter 16 No last name 
Chapter 17 Meeting the star 
Chapter 18 Nicknames 
Chapter 19 Bugs in the system
Chapter 20 Acting bizarre 
Chapter 21 Just a normal patrol
Chapter 22 A odd day 
Chapter 23 The accident
Chapter 24 An agreement 
Chapter 25 Breakroom
Chapter 26 Returned 
Chapter 27 Out cold
Chapter 28 Mended plushy 
Chapter 29 Lunch & dreams
Chapter 30 Strange disappearances
Chapter 31 Investigating 
Chapter 32 Readjustment
Chapter 33 Strange dream 
Chapter34 Mysterious sounds
Chapter 35 A another showstopper 
Chapter 37 Night 1
Chapter 38 A hideout
Chapter 39 Encoded message 
Chapter 40 Night 2 
Chapter 41 Consolation 
Chapter 42 Night 3 
Chapter 43 A cryptic dream 
Chapter 44 Breakfast
Chapter 45 Into the wolf den 
Chapter 46 Night 4
Chapter 47 The last card
Chapter 48 Night 5 
Chapter 49 Vanny's curtain call
Chapter 50 Night 6
Chapter 51 Epilogue 

Chapter 36 Lock in 

106 2 0
By Andyfranclark

Gregory is still shocked that he was doing this, but after letting Freddy connecting to his Fazwatch to communicate with him without bringing any attention to the security officer once that was done, the animatronic bear put in some messages for him to receive.He looked at the messages he received, as he was grateful that it didn't make any noise so that the security officer wouldn't come here.

Gregory is grateful that now is that there's a safer way to communicate with the lead singer without the security officer coming in he still doesn't trust her because that security officer kind of reminded him of his old babysitter. There wasn't any fun memories about that.He look at the messages that he was saved on his Fazwatch as he was told that he needed to get to the other side of the door.

That is the entranceway to Freddys room in order to get him out.Gregory had no idea how to get there, but luckily the animatronic bear said that he could use the backroom that all of the rooms within Rockstar Row as the lead singer open the door to get to the backroom as he watched as the door open automatically as he entered inside of the room as the door closed again.He then looked around to see that the backrooms looked extremely different from the colourful and full of child drawings, including a make up desk including plushy's and furniture.

Not to mention action figure with an arcade filled rooms that is in Rockstar Row as he looked to see an open ventilation duct as he climbed up there thanks to a couple of boxes and quickly entered inside of it as he was now in the ventilation system.Gregory then proceeded to move around the ventilation systems, as a felt smooth and cold as he continued moving as he started to listen, as there were other, sounds coming from the ventilation systems as he headed towards them.

He got closer to the voice says, spoke the loudest as he continued, moving, as the voice spoke many words, but it was all muffled together.Gregory soon got close to where the sound was coming from as he saw a ventilation duct, but this one was closed as seen on the other side was the room of the keytar player Roxy as the wolf is at the make up desk complementing herself.He decided to do a little listening, and went close to listen to what the keytar player had to say at the make up desk.

" Your performance was perfect tonight. Thank you. Your hair is beautiful. Your tail is beautiful. Everyone was watching you. Everyone loves you. Everyone wants to be you. You are the best. Thank you. I am the best. I am the best."

(" That's a little bit prideful honestly. I'm pretty sure that that's a little too prideful.I'm also pretty sure that Roxy is it supposed to be so boastful. I've heard many things about the wolf through some of the employees that walked by from time to time and from what I've known from that conversations is that the keytar player always had low self-esteem, but was never so arrogant. I should probably go now before she notice me.")

Gregory then moved to get out of there before he was noticed, as he headed to the other ventilation duct as he needed to get out before he was noticed.But unfortunately for him, he did not know that Roxy has special eyes that can see through walls as the wolf only saw a only a small figure, moving through the ventilation systems before leaving.Never getting a good look, but the wolf knew that there was something in the ventilation system.

She just needed to know what it was.But that moment, the vision within Roxy soon started to form black pixels, like what happen with Freddy at stage as the black pixels soon covered everything of the wolf's vision, as there was purple pixels that formed the strange emblem that was similar to Freddys, except it was an unique shape similar to Roxy. As there was some purple words, saying the same sentence there below the emblem.

Gregory continue moving through the ventilation systems as he heard sounds of objects being destroyed as he decided to go in and investigate it, as he followed the sound as he then noticed another ventilation duct.As it was sealed off too, but the difference was he noticed that the lights that would've shown the room there are completely turned off as he could barely make out any details of the room, because the lights were completely turned off.

He then realized that the sounds of the things that will be destroyed were coming from that room as he thought he saw some hands banging on the wall and scratching out some paint on it even though the room was completely pitch black.Gregory then realized he was listening to some of sounds that sound familiar to the southern voice, that he listen to on the speaker and realize that this must be Monty's room, and the gator was doing some destructive remodelling.He decided that he should go as he was getting wrapped up in his own thoughts again as he was quickly leaving so that he could not cause any issues with the bass player.

(" It's a good thing I got out of there when I did. I am a little bit confused, but for some reason I have this feeling that Monty isn't that violent. But I don't know that much about him so I should leave the gator alone.Until he gets proper control, but right now, I shouldn't be anywhere near the bass player at the moment.")

Gregory then continue on moving, hoping that he wasn't catching the attention of the bass player because right now he needed to go. Unfortunately for him however, Monty did listen to a sound within the ventilation system, but he didn't know what it was.It wasn't natural. At least that's what the bass player thought to himself. But at that moment the gator stopped what he was doing, as his vision soon became covered in black pixels as what happened with Freddy before.

Then as everything within Monty systems shut down as his vision was completely pitch black as green colours slowly formed as pixels soon began to move.As it started to create the emblem that was previously seen in the main singer and the keytar player but it was the colour green and had a strange picture of Monty on it.As green words soon formed below the emblem, saying the same sentence that was previously shown before.

Gregory soon continue moving throughout the ventilation systems as he hears sounds of an instrument coming from somewhere as he decided to investigate and see where the sounds are coming from.He continue to follow the sounds of the music as he knew they lead to an instrument as he continued moving as the sound got louder.Gregory soon found the source of the music as he sees from a ventilation duct that is also closed but the lights were on so at least he could see what was inside of there.

He soon looked to see Chica playing on her electric guitar as he continue to watch the animatronic chicken, playing the instrument as the electric guitar player continue to play.It was pretty clear that the electric guitar player was too busy focussing on the rehearsal, playing the instrument, not noticing him in the ventilation system as he decided to get out of there before being spot.

Without any hesitation, he quickly moved fast through the ventilation system without being spotted by the animatronic chicken.Gregory soon started getting lost within his own thoughts as he was trying to find a way out of the ventilation system so that he can get Freddy out of his room.

(" Good thing I got out of there before I was noticed.Chica seem too busy rehearsing on her instrument to even notice me. That's a good sign at least that's what I thought honestly. I hope I can find a way out of this ventilation system so that I can get Freddy out of his room.")

Gregory continue moving quickly through the ventilation system as he was trying to find a way out so that he can get Freddy out of his room.But what he didn't know is that Chica had moved her head to see him leaving even though it was just a unrecognizable shape moving very quickly throughout the ventilation systems.Before the electric guitar player could do anything the systems had suddenly started to shut down as blacks pixels, recovering everywhere in the animatronic chickens vision.

As the vision, soon became completely pitch, black as pink coloured pixels came out of nowhere, forming a symbol as the symbol, look like the one Freddy had, but it was the colour pink, and had a strange shape of Chica on it.As there are pink letters there, forming the same sentence from before once again.

Gregory soon reach the end of the ventilation systems as he quickly popped out and jumped onto the floor.He soon realized he was at the other side of Rockstar Row as he needed to get to Freddys room to get him out.Gregory had started walking as he noticed all of the artefacts in the displays as he realized that these were all of the equipment that Fazbear entertainment had used in the past.

He still continue on walking as he was looking at the artefacts in the display cases as he listened as a familiar, robotic voice. He had listened to earlier, spoke in many of the speakers that this gigantic establishment had all over many locations.Gregory soon listen to the message that the robotic voice had to say, as it spoke out through the speakers as he listens to the message very carefully.

"Attention!The pizzaplex is now closing for a week of maintenance.Freddy and the gang are pretty tired and will need some time to rest up and recharge! Please make your way to the front lobby and sign any leisure's before leaving releasing us of all liability.Don't forget to stop by the gift shops to receive many souvenirs. Have a great night.We'll see you all next time."

("I have to get Freddy out of his room so that I can get somewhere rest safe. I have a feeling that something bad is going to happen if I stay here. I hope maintenance can figure out what's happening with all of the animatronics, including my friends.I have to get out of here, but first I need to get Freddy out of his room.")

Gregory soon made his way to the door that could lead Freddy outside but he didn't realize that he needed a photo pass to get the lead singer out of his room.He turn believe this has he needed to go back and get the photo pass as he looked to not only see the artefacts in that displays, but he also saw cartoon cut outs of many characters that he did not recognize.Gregory is confuse as he sees characters that he doesn't understand.

He thought that he knew all of the animatronic characters that Fazbear entertainment had created, but apparently he was wrong as he looked at that cartoon cut outs as he realize that this company made more characters in the past as he didn't know who these characters are.Gregory soon stopped, as there was many cartoon colour versions of the Glamrocks there in space uniforms, striking some heroic poses as he then noticed a gift box with a turn handle on it.

The gift box was orange with a deep blue ribbon on it as he noticed the handle as he started to move it.Gregory realize some music came from the gift box as he continued turning to handle as then the gift box open as confetti came out, as well as another object.He noticed on the photo pass there was a cartoon version of Roxy holding a camera to take a photo of someone.

Gregory also notice the purple cartoon was as he took the photo pass and hit it off to get Freddy out of his room as he started walking that he looked at the artefacts within the displays as he then looked at the other band members in the rooms seem to be doing their thing as usual.As it was hard to tell with Monty's room as it was completely blacked out with some signs with messages and a cartoon version of the bass player and a white bear.He soon made his way back to the lead singer's room as he use the photo pass to open the room as Freddy was there on the opposite side congratulating him.

" Great work Superstar!I knew you could do it."

Gregory couldn't help but get a strange feeling of appreciation as he can't get distracted by it now because now there has to be a way of getting out without being detected by anybody.He shook himself out of those thoughts, as he also had a sense of pain because he missed how his friends used to be but now is not the time for him to get so lost in his thoughts.

"Alright now what do we do?"

"I have an idea! You can climb back into my chest cavity to avoid detection."

Gregory honestly had no idea how to feel about that because he simply was ended by accident, not knowing that it was the lead singers chest cavity at all.He is also worried about himself being in there that he might be damaged by the side of the chest cavity.Gregory also knew that he had no other option, and it was even though extremely dangerous. At least that's what he thought to himself. He also knew that it was probably the only option that he had to avoid being detected by the security officer.

"Ok.But you better not crush me into a meat pretzel!"

With that Freddy then open his chest cavity as he then quickly stepped back inside as the chest cavity doors once again, closed.Gregory then felt the animatronic bear, taking some steps as he noticed, he was being taken into an area as the lead singer opened a door as the door closed right behind.He then notice how different these hallways locked from the west is a gigantic establishment instead of colourful and full of cartoon version of the band including promoting advertisements these hallways had very dull colours not that much promotion, including other things as well.

As there is also some strange images of some mechanical creatures with people it was always say how to do things, right and what not to do.Gregory is confused as to what exactly is happening as he didn't know what to do until a feminist, voice pulled him out of his thoughts he look to see that it was a security officer looking for him.

"Hello?Little boy?Are you here? Come on out."

("I knew it that security officer is after me.I need to get out of here before she spots me. I don't know where to go after this. I also don't know what happened to my friends that made them act so obsessive. I can't think like that now I need to find a way out.")

Gregory then pulled out of his thoughts once again as he noticed the security officer, leaving on the second floor, as Freddy started moving again.He couldn't let himself get distracted as he can't help, but have these thoughts in his head, especially how he was curious about what this place says.Gregory had already have a maps and a tour of this gigantic establishment, but he never knew this area so he was curious about this, and he wanted to know more.He really needed answers about this as the animatronic bear started to explain everything after he asked a question.

"Where are we anyways?"

"We are in the maintenance hallways, each of them connects to the hub of the pizzaplex."

"Wait so we can go anywhere?"

"Yes! We can go into any of the attractions: Monty gator golf,Roxy's Raceway,Fazerblast,Mazercise and Bonnie bowl but that last attraction is closed off. Also, normally customers are not allowed in here but you are a special situation."

Gregory decided to remain quiet after his question was answered. He wasn't a guest. He was actually working and living here.But there was no way he could possibly explain that to Freddy, so he just had to get out of here and wait until maintenance comes because his friends are acting very strange. In fact, everything was acting very strange, but he doesn't know what to do.Gregory then realize that the animatronic bear had stopped moving as he was curious as to why Freddy had stopped when they were heading up the stairs.Then Freddys voice spoke out with a worried tone within that voice.

"Gregory.... I sense that you are broken."

(" Broken!? I am not broken. What does he mean by...")

Gregory then touched his face as he felt there was some liquid coming out. He realize he might've got himself injured when he was escaping the rabbit. But he needed to get out of here before the rabbit caught him again, or that security officer.

" Don't worry about it Freddy it's fine."

"No! This is right. I am taking you to the first aid station."

"Wait..."

Without any hesitation, the animatronic bear, when the other way and quickly headed off to some other location.Gregory had no idea what is happening because he didn't even get a chance to finish the sentence as he realize that he was taken to a first aid station here then the footsteps stopped.He watched as the chest cavity doors opened as he then stepped out at the chest cavity doors closed again.Gregory didn't get a chance to respond as he then listen to other footsteps that belong to the security officer as he had hid one of the first aid stations.He looked out of his hiding spot to see the security officer, Vanessa, coming up and seeing Freddy right there as there was a conversation that was happening as he was listening in very carefully without getting noticed.

"Freddy!? You're supposed to be on lockdown!"

" Officer Vanessa I do not know how I got here."

"Well you totally blew tonight show. Because of that parts and service has put you on your low power setting."

"I apologize...."

"Look!We are five minutes until closing and there's this kid running around here. If you see anything come to me immediately. I already alerted the others. So get back to your room now."

Gregory watched as Vanessa then left as Freddy was now there but he had to make sure that the security officer wasn't there as he poked out to see that Vanessa had left.He then got out of his hiding space as he looked up a Freddy after having a conversation it was pretty clear that things did not go so well.

"I told you that she was out to get me."

" I said nothing you are safe. Let us go now."

Gregory then entered the chest cavity again as he sees the chest cavity doors closing once more as he felt Freddy walking again, as things are getting back on track.He then got lost in his thoughts as he was worried about the security officer coming to find him as he just can't help but have these thoughts sometimes they drive him a little bit crazy.Gregory then noticed the battery icon changing colours as there was a flashing sign. That was the colour red.As there are words in the same colour saying a sentence there.

LOW POWER

Gregory then felt Freddy moving again changing paths as he realize something must've happened to make Freddy change paths like this.He didn't know what to do as he was very confused as to what is happening until he listen as the animatronic bear spoke, once again, giving him some answers as to what exactly is happening.

"I must apologize Superstar.But when you found me the recharge cycle was not complete.I must head to a recharge station in order to finish the recharge cycle to help you escape."

Gregory couldn't respond as he realized that the animatronic bear had stopped in one of the location that had a recharge station. The chest cavity doors opened as he stepped out then the chest cavity doors closed again.Gregory watched as Freddy entered the recharge station as he closed his eyes, leaving him without his guide anymore.He decided to go to the stairs and get it out of this gigantic establishment, at least until maintenance figures out what exactly is happening.Gregory then proceeded to head up the stairs as he reached the bathroom until he spotted a silhouette doing something as he went closer to get a better look.He then notice it was the electric guitar player eating some food out of some garbage cans as he didn't know what to do in the situation.

" Now what do I do?Chica is right there. How do I get right past her?"

{Do not panic.Use a object for a distraction.}

Gregory realize that the voice came from his Fazwatch that reminded him that Freddy was still connected to it as he did, that, as he found an object for a distraction.He then through the object, catching the animatronic chickens, attention making the electric guitar player go close to the source of the sound.Gregory use this as an opportunity as he quickly got out of the bathrooms, and was now back somewhere in the maintenance hallways.He continued on walking until there was sound coming from a fenced off area as he looked to see Monty smashing right through it, and then looking at him as the bass player spoke with a southern accent.

" Hey there little guy."

("No!No!No!No! So much nope!")

Gregory then felt the adrenaline spiking into body as he started running, as the gator followed right behind him.He went up the stairs as Monty continue to follow him then another area which headboxes was then toppled over as Chica that came out of nowhere and looked at him and spoke.Gregory is surprise as to how the electric guitar player came out of nowhere as the voice spoke out to him.

"Who wants candy?"

(" I am not falling for that track.")

Gregory continue running, heading up some more stairs as he realized Monty and Chica continue to follow him as he continued moving throughout the maintenance hallways as the red lights came out of nowhere.He continued on running as he reached some stairs and hit it up them as he saw another fence off area covered in fog.Gregory then noticed some familiar claws that he had seen earlier as he looked to see Roxy like they're trying to break through to catch him as a voice spoke out to him.

"Are you lost?"

(" How is it possible that I keep getting in these situations? I have to get out of here.")

Gregory continued on running until he realized that the colourful hallways are back as he realize that he must've ran back into the rest of the gigantic establishment, as the black and white checkered padding had returned as well.He notice some cartoon versions of a white bear as he then saw a security office as he took no chance as he quickly entered there and closed the door as the other one was already closed.Gregory listen as sounds of banging came through the other side of the door as the bass player is trying to get in as he realize that the battery icon is on each side of the door, gave him a clear message that the power wasn't going to last long.He didn't know what else to do as he panicked and told Freddy everything on his Fazwatch hoping that the animatronic bear, can give him some answers.

" What do I do Freddy?Your friends are coming to get me. Not to mention the power in the security office that I found myself in won't last for that long."

{Like I told you before do not panic. I've connected your Fazwatch to the security system, so you may access the security cameras. Also, you might want to find a place to hide that once the power from the security office is gone.}

Gregory looked around, finding some boxes right behind him in the security office as he quickly went behind them after he finished checking the security cameras.He watched as the doors opened, as Monty stepped into the security office along with Chica as the bass player and the electric guitar player looked around heading to the other exit.Gregory took this as an opportunity as he quietly stepped out of the security office and hid in a hiding areas as he then proceeded into, heading out as he turned around to see the keytar player right behind him.

He feel the adrenaline within his body as he then quickly started running as the wolf chased after him as he saw a pair of bright red doors.Gregory soon steps through those red doors as the doors closed right behind him as he realize he was in the front lobby now.He then realized how the gigantic establishment looks so different without so many customers, and other employees in here as he listen to the music playing in an endless loop as he saw some patrolling S.T.A.F.F bots moving around.Gregory then was pulled out of his thoughts as a familiar robotic voice spoke through many of the speakers within the gigantic establishment, saying something that he had dreaded.

"Attention!Freddy Fazbear mega pizzaplex is now closing! Initiate nighttime protocols."

Gregory then watch as the only exit out of here, was closed by shutters with cartoon version of Freddy's face on it, as he had missed his opportunity to escape.He didn't know what to do now that he had missed his only chance of escape. Then Freddy spoke through his Fazwatch in a encoded message that surprised him as he was still not used to that.

{How unfortunate,Gregory. You missed your chance.But there is still hope. You should be able to escape when the security doors reopen at 6 AM. Until then keep moving and do not draw any attention to yourself.If there is another way out, I will help you find it. I promise.}

Gregory had to survive until it becomes morning he might be able to handle it but right now he needs to find another way to get out.He then noticed a cartoon cut out with all the members of the band there as there was a gift box that was similar to the one he had found earlier.Gregory when closer to it, and started turning the handle as the familiar music played until the gift box opened as some confetti came out, and he looked to see a front lobby pass as he had a strange feeling to turn around the pass.He did just that as there was a cryptic message on it.

[𝑦ₒᵤ 𝑚ᵤ𝑠𝑡 𝑠ᵤᵣᵥᵢᵥₑ ₐԼԼ 𝑓ᵢᵥₑ 𝑛ᵢ𝑔ⲏ𝑡𝑠. 𝑦ₒᵤ 𝑚ᵤ𝑠𝑡 𝑠𝑡ᵢԼԼ 𝑓ᵢ𝑛𝑑 𝑠ₑ𝑐ᵤᵣᵢ𝑡𝑦. 𝑏ₑ 𝑐ₐᵣₑ𝑓ᵤԼ. ꜱₒₒ𝑛 𝑡ⲏₑ 𝑏ₑₐᵣ 𝑚ᵢ𝑔ⲏ𝑡 𝑏ₑ 𝑐ₒᵣᵣᵤ𝒑𝑡ₑ𝑑. 𝑦ₒᵤ 𝑚ᵤ𝑠𝑡 𝑓ᵣₑₑ𝑑 𝑡ⲏₑ𝑚 ₐԼԼ. ₐ𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑡ₒ𝒑 ⲏᵢ𝑚 𝑓ᵣₒ𝑚 ᵣₑ𝑡ᵤᵣ𝑛ᵢ𝑛𝑔.]

Within another section of the gigantic establishment, a pair of blood red eyes stared at what was happening with all this chaos using this as a perfect opportunity.Soon the security officer will be no more as the child will return to the daycare, and all the animatronics will be corrupted and there will still be more disappear, and there will be none to stop , Mr. Afton from return to continue his work.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 5.2K 26
Various FNAF Security Breach x Child Reader Crossover with The Baby in Yellow. ____________________________________ ❝I ĴỮŞŦ ŴΔŇŦ ŦØ β€ ₣ŘI€ŇĐŞ.❞ ╰┄➤...
33.2K 482 30
Jill Roselle Willis had just gotten over the horrors of Willy's Wonderland and moved to Hurricane City to start over. When she gets a new job at Fred...
2.4K 44 13
(This is a remake of FNAF: SB) Destiny has intertwined the fates of two innocent souls, Gregory and Violet Buckley, as they find themselves ensnared...
3.4K 66 8
After 2 months of cleaning random people's apartments and living in an apartment , Sundrop and Moondrop find a new job for them , it's called working...