Bonten's love

By Ekonochan

Konomi is a not so ordinary girl who ends up catching the eye of all the executives of Bonten, Japan's most d... More

Intro
Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author's note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 15.5
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 26.5
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Author note 2
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 36.5
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 7

971 25 9
By Ekonochan

Mikey: is this sit taken?

Konomi: no please help yourself.

Mikey: thank you (sits on the bench).

Konomi: *who is this guy? He's handsome but looks kinda sick, he's a bit pale and judging by those eye bags he doesn't sleep much, he also looks like he doesn't eat well enough.

Mikey: the lake is beautiful today.

Konomi: huh uh yes it is... But I can't find the ducks anywhere.

Mikey: but they're right there (points).

Konomi: what how come I didn't notice them.... (looks at Mikey) do you want to feed them with me? I have more than enough bread.

Mikey: yeah sure.... what's your name?

Konomi: just call me Konomi, and you?

Mikey: just call me Mikey.

Konomi: (stands up) are you foreign?

Mikey: (stands up) no.

Konomi: okay.

    Konomi and Mikey then walk together to where the ducks were and feed them, they talked a bit, or more like Konomi continually spouted out some random stuff about some even more random events.

Konomi: and that's why I think rhinos and hippos are cousins.

Mikey: how did we even get here?

Konomi: honestly I don't know.

     Their conversation went like this for a while they were both avoiding all personal questions and just being together until the bread finished.

Konomi: looks like the bread is all gone.

Mikey: seems so....(looks at the ducks who are coming closer) but why are they walking towards us.

Konomi: I don't know....(holds Mikey's hand and starts walking back) but I think we should.... Run!!!

      Konomi and Mikey then started running away from the ducks as fast as possible, at some point Mikey had to lift her and start running since she got tired.

Konomi: why are they still chasing us.... shuuu!!

Mikey: don't do that you'll make them more angry.

Konomi: then what now.

Mikey: (shrugs).

    After some time the ducks finally let them go and they went back to the bench.

Mikey: who knew ducks could be so violent.

Konomi: I think they chased us because of this (brings out the pack of dorayaki).

Mikey: (laughing) and I here I thought they had a personal problem with us.

Konomi: (stares at him) you should laugh more it suits you.

Mikey: (stops laughing) what?

Konomi: I mean when we were talking back there you had the same bored expression the whole time, I thought I was disturbing you.

Mikey: I just don't have a reason to smile that's all.

Konomi: so ducks chasing you is a good enough reason to smile.

Mikey: well it was kind of fun I guess.

Konomi: whatever, you want some (hands him a dorayaki).

Mikey: yeah (takes it).

    They eat all the dorayaki together and continue talking for a while until Mikey falls asleep on Konomi's shoulder.

Konomi: *did he just fall asleep* (puts his head on her lap) *he looks tired I should let him sleep, I'll wake him up in a bit* (put in her ear pods and listens to music).

    Meanwhile Mochi, Takeomi and Kakucho where busy looking for Mikey.

Kakucho: I can not believe you lost Mikey, I told you to watch him.

Mochi: your awfully talkative today yesterday you were like dead wood, didn't even say anything throughout our discussion.

Kakucho: this isn't the time for that.

Takeomi: (takes the cigarette out of his mouth) calm down Mikey isn't a child he can take care of himself.

Kakucho: the hell you saying, all it takes is for someone to rub him of the wrong way and he'll go on a murder spree.

Mochi: oh yeah his impulses or something like that.

Takeomi: he's probably at that park over there.

Kakucho: what gave you that idea.

Takeomi: just a feeling, let's go.

Kakucho: I hope your right.

    The three of them then walked to the park and started looking for Mikey, it didn't take them long to spot him on the bench with Konomi.

Mochi: is that Mikey?

Takeomi: with a woman?

Kakucho: that's strange, I've never seen Mikey pay attention to any woman whatsoever.

Mochi: let's go.

   They all approached Konomi to see if it was truly Mikey.

Mochi: Mikey?

Konomi: can I help you gentlemen?

   Just then all of their eyes widened because they could recognize her.

Kakucho/Takeomi/Mochi: *it's the girl from the club Konomi*

Kakucho: um yes we're Mikey's friends and we're here to take him home.

Takeomi: we've actually been looking for him for some time now.

Konomi: well your more than welcome to take him, it's getting late and I should be heading home now.

Mochi: of course.

   Mochi then lifted Mikey on to his back without waking him.

Kakucho: (bows) thank you for taking care of him, I hope he wasn't any trouble.

Konomi: (giggles) no he wasn't but, you act like he's mom though.

Kakucho: (blushes) well I um...

Konomi: no worries though, I should be leaving now, good night to all of you the handsome men I just met (walks away).

Takeomi: what a woman.

Mochi: you said it, she even made Kakucho melt.

Kakucho: huh that's not true.

Takeomi: why the fuck you lying.

Mochi: why you always lying.

Takeomi: mmm oh my god.

Mochi: please stop fuckin lying.

Kakucho: shut up and let's go.

    They then left the park and took Mikey back to the car, when he immediately woke up and it seemed like a completely different person from when he was talking to Konomi.

Mochi: evening boss.

Mikey: (cold and stern) where is Konomi.

Takeomi: she went home.

Mikey: I see then let's go.

Kakucho: boss if I may ask, why were you sleeping on her?

Mikey: (cold and stern) because I wanted to, do you have a problem with that?

Kakucho: (starts the car) no boss.

Mikey: good now drive.

    Kakucho then drove them all back to the Bonten HQ.
    Meanwhile Konomi had just arrived home.

Konomi: it's good to be home.

Sumiko: knock knock knock anybody home.

Konomi: oh it's you (opens the door).

Sumiko: (comes in) what up bestie.

Konomi: I'm exhausted.

Sumiko: for an introvert, you've been going out alot lately.

Konomi: yeah I have and this week has been weird.

Sumiko: how so?

Konomi: I've been meeting strange handsome men all week long.

Sumiko: seriously? C'mon tell me how you do it.

Konomi: beats me but I'm definitely not going anywhere tomorrow.

Sumiko: really?

Konomi: yeah I'm staying home all through, i need a fuckin break.

Sumiko: whatever I'm out (leaves).

Konomi: good night.

   Konomi then goes through her night activities and goes straight to bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 89 15
๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ž (๐š๐๐ฃ.) ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฆ, ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ช๐ฎ๐ข๐ฅ Miyasaki Mei, a sweet girl, truly too good to be a real person. Haitani Ran, a criminal with char...
283K 11.5K 35
"One word out of her, Bonten's done. Remember, she's not an ordinary person" Just who is she anyway? Why is the most feared organization so careful w...
530K 25.3K 49
Working late nights tired you, but you never wished for it to change. But devils under the name of Bonten decided to intertwine your fate with their...
34.4K 1.2K 34
โœงโ‚Šโˆ˜~"" ๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ก, ๐ฐ๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ก ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ "" ~โˆ˜โ‚Šโœง โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐™„๐™‰ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜บ...