怌šžš±š­š«šššÆššš ššš§š­ 怍š˜¦...

By projectrenn

š˜Ŗš˜§ š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶ š˜­š˜¦š˜µ š˜®š˜¦, š˜©š˜¦š˜³š˜¦'š˜“ š˜øš˜©š˜¢š˜µ š˜Ŗ š˜„š˜°, š˜Ŗš˜­š˜­ š˜µš˜¢š˜¬š˜¦ š˜¤š˜¢š˜³š˜¦ š˜°š˜§ š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶. Ā© šŸ¤šŸ¢šŸ¤šŸ„ļ¼Œ šŠ... More

š¢
šš‘š„š‹š”šƒš„
ep; 1
ep; 2
ep; 3
ep; 4
ep; 5
ep; 6
ep; 7
ep; 8
ep; 9
ep; 10
ep; 11
ep; 12
ep; 13
ep; 14
ep; 15
ep; 16
ep; 17
ep; 18
ep: 19
ep; 21
ep; 22
ep; 23
ep; 25
š„ššƒšˆšš† šˆ.
book ii.

ep; 24

3.6K 211 205
By projectrenn

@𝐣𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭

𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐣𝐚𝐢𝐢 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀
jamorant: dis my shorty no cap . out here making big moves on her own shittin me 💙
𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴.

_dtap2 look like she smell like wet dog
iamsunjaii spwm bitch

iamsunjaii Alldatt thanks daddy
jamorant it's black jesus to you

@𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦

likedby randomuser and others

Roomies, after #Chika's six tweet rant culminated with her calling #JaMorant's girlfriend a "mid light skin", #Sunjai took to Twitter to gather her.
__________________________________
In just two tweets, Sunjai ended Chika's rant by calling her a multitude of names, including a "chika tender."
__________________________________
Roomies, what do you think? 👀Was Sunjai outta pocket?

𝘭𝘰𝘢𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴

RANDOMUSER: sunjai ain't ever beating the miserable allegations lmaooo

RANDOMUSER: chika did allat cuz she didn't like the fact that ja posted ol' girl. acting like ja owed her sum

RANDOMUSER: if its one thing ja gon do its surround himself with idiots

RANDOMUSER: sunjai attitude STINKS .

RANDOMUSER: i ain't ever see that girl be happy. ha lite brite ass always on 10

RANDOMUSER: this sunjai girl got a bad attitude but she pretty as hell ..

RANDOMUSER: chika needs her twitter deleted bc sunjai was taggin her good ngl 😩😭

RANDOMUSER: his gf irks me lol she just rude.

RANDOMUSER: sunjai seems mean but she's actually really nice irl. she gave me five dollars to pay for my coffee last week in starbucks

Sunjai tossed her phone down, "Dumbass bitch." She stood up and stepped over Kaari who was sitting on the floor playing with her Barbie dolls.

"Who's a dumb bitch?" Kaari put her doll down to look up at Sunjai.

Sunjai glanced at the girl, "Stop repeating everything I say."

"My bad." Kaari got up and walked away, "Daddy! Sunny called someone a dumb bitch!"

"Kaari!" Sunjai walked after her but the younger one was quick to sprint up the stairs as Ja came out of the kitchen.

"Who we calling a dumb bitch?" Ja asked, licking the chocolate covered spoon he had in his hand.

"Chika." Sunjai stopped running after Kaari, "Your daughter sucks."

Ja smiled, "I know." He turned and went back into the kitchen. "Come try these brownies."

She followed Ja into the kitchen, "Why you baking?" She stood beside him as he scooped more dough onto the spoon for her to try.

She leaned forward and licked the spoon as he answered, "To bribe KK. I need her to have Kaari for a little longer than usual. She can't say no to brownies." Ja shrugged.

"And why does she need to have Kaari longer? I mean, I'm not complaining. . .just curious." She grabbed a glass cup and went to the fridge to get some juice, Ja had forced her to stop drinking out the bottle all the time so she was now using cups.

"So I can be free for a few weeks." Ja said simply as he poured the batter into his already sprayed pan. "Make yo self free too."

Sunjai poured her lemonade into the cup carefully, "Me? Where you takin' me?"

"Nowhere, we gon' sit here for weeks starin' at each other." He slid the baking pan into the oven and closed the door with his foot.

She nodded slowly as she sipped on the juice, "Sounds good."

£ £ £

Ja stood in front of KK, in her apartment, holding his phone. "I'm stuck between Egypt and Paris."

Kadre took a bite from the brownie she had in her hand as Ja grabbed the bottle of 42 she had sitting on the counter and twisted the top off. "This a trip for Sunjai?" She finally asked.

He nodded as he sipped from the bottle, "Yeah. I wanna do something nice before she starts school."

"You drink that like water, it's scary." She leaned over and took the bottle, also taking a small sip before setting it back down between them.

He had gotten there nearly two hours ago and he had only planned on dropping Kaari off but she wanted him to stay and help her go to bed so he ended up giving her a bath and tucking her in.

Now he and KK were sharing a bottle of 42 as she helped him plan his vacation for Sunjai. They were almost done with the bottle and Ja was far past drunk—they both were. "Anyway," He hummed, "Paris?"

"Take her to Egypt. She seems like the type to enjoy the four wheelers. Plus Paris is too damn crowded." She advised as she ate another brownie.

"You right, too many niggas be in Paris." He set the bottle down and looked up at the ceiling. "Egypt. . .I don't think I've ever been to Africa."

KK shook her head, "Never going to the motherland is crazy."

"When you been?" He rolled his head to the side to look at her.

"High school." She put the plate of brownies aside. "My dad took me."

"Of course he did." Ja pulled his legs off the coffee table and he stood up, making his way toward her kitchen. "You got bread. . .and a toothbrush?"

KK stood, swaying a little before following after him, "Whatchu gon' do with a toothbrush and a slice of bread?"

"I needa sober up and not smell like liquor when I get home. JJ don't play that shit." He found his way to her pantry, grabbing the loaf of wheat bread that sat there.

"Sooo, why not go home? You don't have to spend the night at her place." She leaned against the wall, watching her ex attack her loaf of bread.

Ja furrowed his eyebrows, "Cause she's at my house, dumbass. Go gimme some to wash my mouth dawg. do sum' useful."

KK pushed off the wall and stumbled out the kitchen, "Loser."

£ £ £

Ja opened the door to his house, quietly coming in since it was pretty late now.

He closed the door and kicked off his shoes before making his way to the living room where he heard the TV, when he saw the couch was empty he turned the TV off and went upstairs.

When he saw Sunjai fast asleep he took off his jewelry and set them aside before pulling off his clothes and crawling into the bed next to her after putting his bonnet on.

Sunjai rolled over when she felt the bed dip on his side. She threw her leg over his and as she put her head on his chest she opened her eyes, "Where you brush yo' teeth at?"

"What?" He mumbled, closing his eyes, wrapping his arm around her so he could get comfortable.

"You smell like mint." She closed her eyes again. "Was it Casa or 42?"

Ja huffed, taking a second before just answering, "42."

"Yeah. . .bitch."

£ £ £

A week later Ja and Sunjai were sitting in their hotel room in Egypt. "It's dusty as fuck here. Allat dust kicking up when we were drivin' from the airport was crazy."

Sunjai smacked her lips, "Stop being like that, you so damn boujie." She looked around the room.

"Ion give a fuck," He set the black gucci backpack down in the corner. "Should've just chose Paris, I can't do allis dirt." Ja scrunched his face up.

"Everybody be in Paris tho," She laughed. "I like it here better anyway, it's. . . something." Sunjai laughed once again when she saw her boyfriend's face looking disgusted. To be honest, this was out of her comfort zone since she had never been out of the country before—but Sunjai was always happy to try new things, especially with Ja so she wasn't complaining. "Bro, Ja, stop being like that."

He fixed his face, "Lemme stop, it's nice over here I guess." He walked further into the room. The room was pretty, the vila was pretty, everything was perfect he didn't even know what he was complaining about.

Sunjai open the doors to the balcony, looking at the view, the pyramids were visible from their villa. "I wonder if we can climb those things."

Ja walked up behind Sunjai so he could see what she was talking about, "I think we can."

"No, we can't. See, you stay tryna be a bad influence." She turned around to look at him.

He shrugged before just laughing, "You suggest things then get mad when I think it's a good idea."

"Have better judgement then." She poked her nail against his stomach as she craned her neck to look up at him.

Ja cupped his fingers around the back of Sunjai's neck as he stepped forward, he pressed his lips to hers for just a second before stepping back. "I wanna go swim."

"You can't swim." She went to get her bikini from her bag.

"Nah, you can't swim. I've been able to swim since I was a youngin." He walked over to his suitcase, crouching down to unzip it for his trunks.

"Jamie told me you almost drowned last year though. At yo' big age, that's embarrassing."

Ja stood up straight once he had his swim shorts in his hand, "I was drunk. That shit don't even count, Ion even know why she told you that."

"So you decided to go swimming after drinking?" She pursed her lips, "You're an idiot, like, it's scary for you."

£ £ £

Ja walked onto the back end of the villa with Sunjai behind him, the two of them making their way to their infinity pool that was attached to the villa. "She fine, she sexy, she cool." Ja rapped as he looked out at the pool.

Sunjai nodded as if the music was playing, "I am, aren't I?" She moved her hair off her shoulders as Ja kicked off his slides and stepped into the water, standing on the first step. "Is that water cold?"

He shook his head, "Nah, it's warm." He took a moment to pull his locs up to avoid them getting wet before taking another step down into the water. "Come on,"

She pulled her coverup off and tossed it aside before following him into the water, "Shit, I thought you was lyin'."

Ja chuckled, "Why would I lie?" He walked in until his lower half was completely under water, Sunjai followed.

"Because you're a pathological liar." She reached out and took his hand, wrapping both her arms and legs around him once she was close enough.

"That's not even true," He wrapped his arms around her waist and continued on his walk through the water. A few seconds later he pressed her back against the glass wall of the pool, "This shit nicee."

Sunjai looked over her shoulder, "I wanna live in a place like this inna few years. Wit' no worries or cares." She rested her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes, enjoying the peacefulness.

"You'd move out of the US forreal?" He asked lowly, positioning his chin on her shoulder as he tightened his arms around her.

"Hell yeah," She nodded, "I wanna travel all over, I don't want to be tied to America forever, there's not much for me there anyway."

Ja thought about it for a second, "I wish you would stop sayin' that."

"Why? It's true." She unwrapped herself from around him but didn't move away, she leaned against the glass wall, letting her arms hang off the sides of it.

"Cause it's not true. You still got me, ain't that enough?"  He took a few steps back, taking a moment to admire to his girlfriend.

"You always starin' at me like you wanna eat me." She kicked one of her legs up, splashing some water in his direction. "Staring at me like you wanna take a damn bite." Sunjai added with a soft laugh, she loved her some stunna girl.

Ja just smiled, pushing some of the water back in her direction, "Cause I do."

"ight, Jeff Dahmer." She went to kick her leg again but this time he grabbed her foot, using it to pull himself closer to her.

Sunjai watched as he kissed her ankle then moved lower to her foot where his lips pressed against the underside of her big toe where she had a silver ring situated. Their eyes met as he brought her foot higher and brought her toe past his lips.

Her lips parted as he let go of her foot and swam closer so they were face to face again, Sunjai leaned her head up to kiss him and he was quick to connect their lips.

When he pulled away just seconds later Sunjai spit her ring into the palm of her hand, "you so nasty."

Ja laughed and looked away, when he looked over he saw movement under one of the chairs on the other side of the deck. "Did you see that?" He started to swim away from Sunjai.

Sunjai smacked her lips, "Boy come back over here. My other foot needs some love."

He used the stairs to get out of the pool, "Brah, there was somethin' over here."

"You paranoid," She sighed as she slid her toe ring back on.

As Ja approached the chair, it flipped over and a brown skin little girl ran in the other direction.

When the chair flipped over, Ja jumped back before realizing it was just a kid. Sunjai gasped, "Get ha!"

"Fuck no, hell I look like-."

"Ja!" Sunjai pointed to the little girl who ran into their villa, straight into the room.

Ja ran after the girl, dropping to his knees as she crawled under the bed. He crawled after her, grabbing her ankle and pulling her back from under the bed. "Who you is? Where your parents?"

The girl stared up at him before giggling, showing Ja that she was missing her two front teeth. "I'm Devyn."

He picked her up, she couldn't be no older than 5 or 6. "Devyn, where the hell you come from?"

"My mommy says I came from 13 hours of labor." She said smartly as Ja held her out in front of him.

He walked out of the room as Sunjai was getting out of the pool, "Whose child is it?" She asked, wrapping her towel around her body.

"She won't tell me." Ja mumbled, putting Devyn down on the deck floor.

"Just know I'm famous." The little girl said as she looked at Sunjai, "And my daddy a rapper."

Ja hummed, "Spit sum right quick."

Devyn nodded, bobbing her head a few times before rapping, "I'm off a tab of that synthetic. Sundown, forty-five minutes 'til this shit set in."

"Stop," Sunjai shook her head, unable to contain her laughter, "How 'bout you just walk us to where you came from?"

The girl nodded, "It was from this way." She lead the way back to her parents villa. The villas were all connected by short paths but nobody walked onto each others villa, it was a privacy thing, something Devyn didn't understand. "Hey." She tapped Ja.

"What?" He asked, glancing down at her.

"What was on her feet? And was it good, it looked delicious but I couldn't tell." She tapped her chin a few times. "My mommy and daddy never do that."

Ja looked around before shrugging, "They must be boring as fuck then, lil lady."

Sunjai shook her head, "Or maybe-." She cut herself off. "Actually, how long were you sitting there watching us?"

"Not for long, I just never seen anyone eat feet before." Devyn looked at Sunjai. "You're really pretty. My mommy is prettier though."

"Oh. . .okay." Sunjai chuckled, "Damn."

They walked onto the deck of the next villa over, by the pool a couple sat there, and Sunjai thought it was peacefully until she noticed the womans head was under water—her body still laying on the deck as her legs kicked up and down.

Ja's mouth fell open as Devyn ran over to him, "Daddy! Why are you killing her?"

Sunjai stepped closer to Ja, "Her dad is white."

"And a murderer. I feel like we should leave." Ja took a step back just as the man looked over at Ja, "Wait, Jack?"

Jack pulled his wife—Carson out of the water. She rolled over onto her back and took a large breath, gasping for air, "You do too fuckin' much!"

Jack stood up, ignoring Carson as he walked over to Ja, "Wassup, man?"

Sunjai watched them dap each other up as Carson struggled for air. She walked over to the YouTuber/influencer and crouched down, "You okay girl?"

Carson looked at Sunjai and nodded, "I'm fine. Ay, I seen you before." She sat up, wiping the water out of her eyes. "I've bought from yo' shop."

"Aw, really?" Sunjai smiled and sat next to her. "And you've never tagged me? dats hollywood."

"Nobody ever gets free promo." Carson glanced at Jack, "Not even his dumbass!"

Jack looked over and flipped her off before continuing his conversation with Ja, "I don't know how you ain't notice she was gone." Ja glanced at Devyn who was diving into the pool.

"She always runs off but always comes back, we weren't too worried," The curly haired man shrugged.

Ja laughed, "Dats wild. She's not a cat, you should be worried if she leaves."

Jack took a step back, "That's just life. My momma let me wonder as a kid and I turned out straight."

"That's that white people shit." Ja scoffed before looking at the rapper, "My bad."

He laughed though, "Nah, you probably right. I come from a long line of Caucasian folk."

£ £ £

Ja and Sunjai ended up joining Jack, Carson, and Devyn for dinner before going back to their own villa. After showering they laid down together, Ja was staring at the moon as Sunjai crawled over and laid on his back.

"You heavy, JJ." Ja yawned into his pillow as Sunjai kissed the back of his neck.

"I'm not sleepy yet." She complained even though she was really tired.

Ja closed his eyes, "Well I am. So you gon let me sleep for at least three hours."

She slid off of him and picked up his arm, moving closer so she could be under him. "You so boring."

She studied his face as he opened his eyes and looked at her. "Gimme kiss."

He told Sunjai who leaned forward and obliged. "And another." She kissed him again. "Another."

"You pissing me off." Sunjai grumbled but gave him another kiss anyway.

This time he grabbed her face and she took the opportunity to slide her tongue into his mouth before pulling away and humming. "Goodnight."

"Night," He sighed, "I love you."

Sunjai smiled but then hid it behind her hand, "I love you more."

£ £ £

The next afternoon, Sunjai stared at Ja as he placed his diamond studs in his ear. "Why you always tryna match me?" She kicked her feet back and fourth as she watched him.

"Girl. . ." Ja glanced at her through the mirror. "Nobody wanna match yo' funky ass." He slide into his Dior Alpha Sandals, looking for his phone now.

Sunjai stood up from the bed, adjusting the denim shorts she was wearing. "I guess," She grabbed her own phone just as Ja grabbed his. "Come take this picture with me." She stood in front of the body mirror, Jamel walked up behind her—wrapping his arms around her neck—throwing up his middle finger as Sunjai snapped a few pictures for herself.

After taking a few more flicks Sunjai stared down at her phone, "You wanna be me so bad. . ." She scrolled through the pictures, looking at the one of him Ja throwing up blood. "It's scary."

"Don't post that one, JJ." He laughed, "Niggas already hate me for supposedly throwing up crip." He shook his head while laughing, it was really hard taking the internet serious sometimes.

"Fuck what people think," She posted it anyway, she hated how he always had to keep up a certain image just because when he did decide to impress himself, people hated it. "You making millions and chilling in Egypt while they on they 15 minute lunch break at Amazon trying to figure out if they want McDonald's or chikflia. . . fuck em we ball."

"You say that cause they don't like yo' ass either,"

"Us against the world type shit, huh?" She slipped on her Dior dway slides before looking at Ja who was fixing the diamond bracelets on both his wrist, him wearing all his jewelry was making Sunjai wanna wear hers. Ja shook his head before responding.

"Queen and slim typa shit is you shittin me,"  He shrugged. "You ready?" Ja leaned against the wall.

Sunjai nodded, fixing cropped shirt she was wearing that showed off her Temetrius tattooed. "Yup yup."

£ £ £

"Watch the hands na." Ja muttered as he watched the two man help Sunjai get situated on her ATV. "Matta fact, come sit on mine Sunjai."

Sunjai smacked her lips, "I can drive my own. Stop bein' like that." She huffed.

"Like what? You can't even drive, c'mera." He stood up on his 4-wheeler and adjusted the head wrap that had come with renting the ATVs.

The store clerk insisted on it to protect their hair and skin, Ja was quick to buy it since he didn't play about protecting his hair.

Sunjai slid off her vehicle and walked over to his, getting on the back as he sat down,  "ight, you ready twin?" Ja asked her.

She put her hands on the black rack on the back of the the ATV, "Yeah, go."

As the words left her lips, Ja sped off, Sunjai's hand slipped but she was quick to grab Ja's shirt to hold herself up. "Slow down!"

Ja sped up, "What?!"

@𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐣𝐚𝐢𝐢_ 22𝖒

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 2.6K 14
Viewer Discretion Advised.
25.5K 1.2K 15
"š™„ š™™š™¤š™£'š™© š™¬š™–š™£š™© š™®š™¤š™Ŗš™§ š™š™šš™–š™§š™© š™¤š™§ š™®š™¤š™Ŗš™§ š™”š™¤š™«š™š, š™Ÿš™Ŗš™Øš™© š™™š™¤ š™¬š™š™–š™© š™®š™¤š™Ŗ š™™š™¤ š™©š™¤ š™¢š™® š™—š™¤š™™š™®..." š™„š™£ š™¬š™š™žš™˜š™ š™– š™™š™§ļæ½...
6.3K 170 12
"You want Kk. And I'm never going to be her. Read to find out !!! Ja goes by Temetrius in here BTW šŸ˜
860K 46.7K 37
š¢ šœšØš®š„šš§'š­ š›š«šžššš­š”šž š®š§š­š¢š„ š¢ š¦šžš­ š²šØš®.