The Exposure

By BattyforDungeonBat

In this POV story, you're a 19 year-old college student at Hogwarts University and Snape is your professor. (... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three

Chapter Forty-Seven

2.2K 50 24
By BattyforDungeonBat

          You and Severus sit in front of the cozy fire and talk, laugh, and scheme together.

          "It was Peter's idea, actually," you were saying. "If he "forgives" me and we "get back together," he thinks the rest of the school will follow suit and drop it. Especially the Quidditch boys." He thinks for a moment, stroking his chin. "That may work...and if necessary, there are other...tactics that can be used." Your eyes narrow on his at that malice-laced threat, giving him a knowing look.

          You take another drink of the wine and offer it to him with a raised brow and a smile, and he hesitates a moment but sees the excitement in your eyes, his gaze softening. He takes a small drink and his face twists into a little grimace that he tries to hide. He smiles tightly and nods at you. "What, is it that bad?" Your brows knit together. He clears his throat and he glances about the room contemplatively for a moment before looking back into your eyes with a serious expression, "Y/n, I'm not sure how to put this, but...have you ever tasted battery acid?"

          You erupt in laughter and he does too, holding you close to him and admiring the way your eyes glimmer in the firelight. "Alright, so it's swill then." You laugh, a bit more uninhibitedly than usual. "Is there a way to improve it with magic?" You lift your wand and raise your brow curiously. He holds up his hand and directs the tip of the wand away from his face, his eyes wide, feigning caution. It makes you laugh again.

          "You know, I was thinking..." you say coyly, "If we get dirt on the ring leader, it might stop it all in one swift blow." Snape's eyes widen as he looks at you, an astonished grin spreading across his handsome face, "You naughty little witch...I'm sure of it now––the Sorting Hat was wrong." His hand slides down your waist and holds you at your hip, bringing your body closer in his lap.

          You laugh and he simpers playfully, "I like this cunning side of you...it's quite alluring..." His eyes fill with hunger and he gently kisses beneath your jaw and up the side of it to your ear where he utters in a low, seductive tone, tickling your skin, "Have I turned my good girl bad?"

          You shiver at the warmth of his breath on your ear, your eyes closing. "Wouldn't be the first time you've dabbled in mischief, now would it?" He nibbles on your ear lobe then kisses down your neck and stops at the place where he bit you, the bruise now a lovely shade of dark purple. His tongue slowly and roughly licks the soft skin there then kisses and sucks it, and you gasp at the sensation, a little moan escaping you.

          He smirks, "Though you're absolute rubbish at seeing people's true intentions." You laugh derisively, "I'm sorry if I assume the best of others. You know, you ought to give it a try," you tease. He cocks a brow, "Now, why would I do that when I can already see them accurately?" "Accurately? You don't think perhaps you're a little critical?" You give him a dubious look. "I am. And that is exactly why I am able to see the true intentions of others. I criticize their character and am able to draw correct assumptions about who they are in doing so."

          "And what if you're wrong?" He furrows his brow and shakes his head, speaking in a very tongue-in-cheek tone, "Oh, I'm never wrong," and winks at you playfully. "Besides...assuming malicious intent is what prepares me to defend the ones I...love." His gaze softens as he looks into your eyes. You blush and smile, but then challenge him, "Don't you think sometimes the way you defend me is a bit...extreme?" 

          He shakes his head and laughs dryly, "You've no idea the amount of restraint I showed. I would've done far...far worse had you not been present and insisted he receive medical attention." He clears his throat and stiffens. You shake your head and exhale in exasperation and his serpentine eyes fix on you, a sly smile filling his expression.

          He brushes your hair back, tucking it behind your ear and leans in, his soft warm breath on your ear. His voice is deep and sultry, "Admit it...you liked seeing me defend you like that..." You swallow hard and try to seem oblivious, "What? I don't know what you mean." He smirks, "Is that so? My naughty girl didn't enjoy the way I ardently defended her with that lead pipe?" Your core tightens and your middle rushes with wetness, and your voice comes out quietly, "Don't be ridiculous, Severus...of course I didn't."

          He laughs softly through his nose, his voice playful and flirtatious, "Really...is that so?" His fingertips caress your back, slowly moving down your spine, "There's not even a teensy part of you that took pleasure in the sight of it...?"

          Your heart skips a beat and you shake your head no. His deep voice chuckles against your neck, "Stubborn little thing, aren't you? No matter...I am a determined man. When I decide I want something, I will get it." He cocks his brow smugly. "And right now..." He taps your bare shoulder with his finger, "...I want you to admit that you were aroused by my aggression."

          A surge of want rushes to your middle and your thighs subtly squeeze together, his eyes fluttering down to the movement then back up at you. With a smug little grin he brings his hand to rest lightly on your bare knee, his fingertip tracing around your thigh, making its way slowly all the way up at an agonizing pace. He slips it underneath the silk seam of your shorts.

          Your breath hitches in your throat as he very delicately inches upward. His fingertips caress over the front of your panties and your eyes widen, your whole body seeming to pause, waiting for his touch...but after caressing you torturously, he never makes contact where you want it the most. He keeps tracing up and down but never touches your now-aching clit and it begins to drive you mad. You feel your wetness beginning to seep out of you and your breaths quicken though you struggle not to show it.

          He smirks and waits, "Well? I can do this...all night." Your legs instinctively spread to him and you squirm slightly, trying to get his finger to just brush you there once, but he moves it away. He leans in and whispers, his lips on your ear, "Admit it, Y/n...I want to hear you say it." Your eyes close and you bite your lip, your voice shaky. "I...I might've enjoyed it a little."

          He chuckles softly, "A little...? Is that all?" You look into his mischievous eyes, the shadow of a sly grin on his face. "Enjoyed...what?" You exhale in frustration as his fingers continue their torturous movement inches above your throbbing bud, his eyes watching your mouth, waiting for you to speak. "I...I liked seeing you defend me," you finally comply in a quiet voice, your cheeks flushing red at the admission. His voice is quiet and tender, "How much...did you like it?" You look down and whisper, "I...it aroused me...a lot."

          His deep brown eyes flash back up to yours and he wears a smug, sadistic grin at the response you've given him. His finger gently rewards you with a few slow little swirls over your pajama shorts and you hiss softly at the sensation. His lips kiss your neck, sending waves of bliss through your body until he cruelly pulls away.

          He leans back and continues cooly, "Well...back to the matter at hand. What kind of dirt should we find?" You whine softly at the loss and inhale sharply.

          You take a moment to steady yourself, still breathing quickly as you swallow hard and get your bearings. You take another swig of the wine and think for a moment, recalling the events of the last couple of weeks to refresh your mind and concentrate...on anything but your aching, wet need.

          You had figured it wouldn't be too hard to gather some juicy intel, something that could be used as leverage. A defense against further bullying.

          You glance over at Severus with unfocused eyes. "Well, um..." you swallow hard. You feel the room bounce for a second, then squint your eyes and find his watching you with a wary expression.

          Oh, Merlin, am I tipsy? How long has he been watching me? What were we talking about? He smells nice...gods I want him to fuck me 'til sun-up...I didn't drink that much, did I? 

          You glance at the bottle, holding it up to the firelight to see its remaining fourth, Well shit. What were we talking about, though? Oh, that's right, we were...talking... "...about that insufferable little bitch, Angel..." Your face shows surprise as you realize you didn't keep that thought to yourself, and you notice his amused expression as he takes the bottle from you and sets it down with a smirk. "I believe you've had enough of this..."

          You blush and he winks at you, "Yes, about that insufferable little witch...what did you have in mind?"

          Your eyes narrow on the smoldering logs in the fireplace and you speak in a quiet, spiteful voice, "Something absolutely...humiliating...devastating." Your wand taps rhythmically against the palm of your hand. After a few seconds, the flaming tongues begin to roar and lap against the remaining logs without the use of your wand.

          Severus watches you a moment, his brow subtly arching in surprise at both your words and the unfettered magic slipping between the cracks of your composure. His eyes darken, his heart races and his grip on your hip tightens slightly. He gazes at your lips then he wets his own, his eyes slowly fluttering back up to yours as you continue gazing into the inferno.

          He looks down at your hand and takes it and gently rubs the back of it with his thumb. His eyes follow the path of his fingertips as they lightly trace from the back of your wrist up your arm and to your exposed shoulder. His finger slips beneath the strap of your silk camisole and gently strokes a little circle on your soft skin. He gently tugs the strap so it falls to the side, exposing your shoulder and collarbone. His greediness for even the thin, minuscule half inch of space that the strap covered sends a chill down your spine.

          Your cheeks flush from the wine and the rush of his pursuit and your breathing quickens. His dark eyes gaze deeply into yours before he takes your chin between his thumb and index and brings your lips to his, kissing you softly at first, then gradually with more passion. His thumb tugs on your chin to open your lips to him, and his tongue slides inside your mouth.

          You feel his erection growing in his lap underneath your thigh. His hand comes behind your head, his fingers in your hair, pulling you deeper into his kiss and you moan, your hands clinging to his chest, trying to grasp onto him, searching for more of him to take.

          "This naughty side of you...does things to me..." he breathes raggedly against your neck, his lips and teeth tasting you luxuriously. You gasp softly at the sensation his kisses bring, your heart rushing with need. "Please...fuck me, Professor..."

          Suddenly, he breaks the kiss and looks conflicted. He glances from your eyes down to your lips, then back up to your eyes again. He squeezes his own eyes shut a moment and releases his hand from your hair and from your body before he exhales slowly, his brow softening when he looks at you again.

          His hand gently brushes your cheek. "Sweet girl...perhaps we should get you back to your dormitory. It's quite late now." You stiffen and look at him, your face wearing a mixture of shock and anger, your words sounding strange and slow, "What? No!" He tilts his head to the side and looks at you curiously a moment, then nods slowly, his expression serious and his voice firm, "Y/n, you need to go."

          Your jaw sets and your eyes darken obstinately. "No...Severus, no! I will take every second we have together I'm not passing up time with you." He shakes his head and sighs, rubbing the bridge of his nose with his fingers in frustration.

          "What is it? Why...don't you want to fuck me?" You ask, surprised by your own anger and hurt. His eyes flash open, "Believe me...Y/n. I would love nothing more..." His eyes wander down your body and he looks almost sorry before they come back up to yours with a tenderness. He takes your cheek in his hand and says gently, "But...you are not in a sound state right now. I will not take advantage of that."

          Your brows knit pleadingly and you respond in protest, "But...Professor! When have I...ever turned you down? What makes you think you'd be taking advantage of me? I'd do the same if I were completely sober. I'm not even intoxicated...I'm not leaving!" Your words are slurred and more hostile than usual. Your cheeks are hot with anger as you childishly cross your arms, and he seems to be holding back an amused smile as he tries to talk you down from your tantrum.

          "How about this––we can meet in three days. Remember our plans to eat together? We might've had to cancel them due to...unforeseen circumstances but we can reschedule for this weekend, on Sunday. Then...I will fuck you...all you want." He says in a clear, stern, sexy tone, but still not quite what you want to hear.

          Your face flushes in anger and disbelief but then a mischievous look crosses it. You relax and nod, looking a little disappointed, "Alright, Professor...I understand." He kisses you softly and when you both stand, he cups your face in his hands, looking into your eyes, "This is for the best, Y/n," he says in a gentle voice. You nod slowly, and pick up your wand and turn to leave.

          Suddenly you turn and point your wand at him and utter a spell, his eyes widening as he's thrown back forcefully through the air onto the bed, his wrists and ankles quickly bound. A shocked, angry look crosses his face as he realizes what you've done. "Y/n...you will release me at once." You laugh devilishly and slink over to him slowly, then climb up onto the bed. "Oh, will I? At once?" You ask tauntingly and crawl toward him. You climb on top of him, straddling and smirking down at him and you get a rush from the power.

          "I think it's time we reenact another one of my...fantasies..." You say loosely, and tap your chin and notice how warm and nice you feel. His cheeks flush, his brow furrows in anger and he seethes, "Y/n. Release me! Now!" You giggle at his disgruntled behavior. His body is tense when you lean down and kiss his neck with soft, gentle, but sloppy kisses. "When I've had my fun with you...I will." You wink at him, feeling cocky.

          His eyes widen along with his mouth, as if he can't believe your impertinence and it makes you throw your head back and laugh, only serving to irritate him further. You unbutton his white linen shirt and open it up completely. You rise off him and look down at his trousers and bite your lip with a devious grin when you see a bulge forming. You unbutton the trousers as Severus struggles against the binds, growing angrier and angrier. "Y/n, why can't you see that I'm just trying to protect you?! Now stop being a child and RELEASE ME!"

          You ignore his demands and continue undressing him, "Yes, well. Like I said, your past attempts at protecting me have been excessive." You surprise yourself with your cheekiness then look down at his boxers thoughtfully. You hook the tip of your wand under the fabric, pulling up and away, "Evanesco." Your eyes widen in delight when you see it worked. You glance up at him and his own eyes hood, his breath growing shaky.

          You stand above him on the bed, looking down at his helpless, angry form, taking in the growing shape of his cock. You unhurriedly slide your top off, revealing your silky breasts. His lips part slightly at the sight. Your thumbs slowly tug down your shorts and you're left with only your Slytherin knickers and a sly smirk. He looks away from you sullenly.

          You smile at his futile attempts to resist and stoop back down, lightly tracing your fingertips from his thigh to his hip, inches from his erection. His eyelids flutter shut and he breathes heavily, "You...have to release me. We...can't do this while you're...inebriated..." You bend down and kiss his hip then gently nibble the skin there and lick it in long, sensual strokes. His cock twitches in response, growing harder and you lick your lips. "Lemme ask you something, Professor...two things, actually."

          He looks at you curiously. "If I were completely..." your mind buzzes and you think for a moment, having trouble recalling the word for your current state. You bite your lip when you can't think of it but you shrug, "Well, not slizzard, would you...fuck me tonight?" your words tumble out unceremoniously. He fights a grin and his brow furrows a moment before he replies, "Yes...rather mercilessly."

          You shrug, "Alright then. I just wanted to make sure this isn't something you weren't already planning on doing before I drank...so that I know it's your only hesitation here." You wink at him and he gives you a piercing look, "You're asking...for my consent? To fuck?" You bite your lip at the sound of the dirty word on his elegant tongue and tilt your head a moment then nod with a flirtatious grin.

          He exhales then after a moment, he nods slowly. You give him an excited smile. He cuts through your elation, "But that is not the issue here––the issue is that you are not able to give your own consent in your state." You laugh and speak to yourself facetiously, "Hey, Y/n?' 'Yes, Y/n?' 'Would you like to fuck the ever-living daylights out of your man?' 'Why, yes, Y/n! That would be very nice.'" His eyes stare at you, his mouth opened slightly and he shakes his head slowly, disbelieving. You chuckle at his response and give him a smug grin.

          "What...is your second question?" He asks impatiently. You smirk, "My second question is...how on earth did such a powerful wizard get outwitted by a clumsy drunk girl?" You look at him with a face of mock curiosity and bewilderment. His jaw drops slightly and his eyes narrow before he laughs, his head relaxing. "You...are rather disarming, and I think you know that...it's quite manipulative, I might add." His eyes soften as he gazes at you admiringly, "Clever little witch..." You feel a rush of arousal flooding your body at his praise.

          You crawl forward and move back up to his neck, gently kissing it again. Your lips work their way down and across his collar bone and chest and down his stomach, following his love trail but stopping just before its end. You repeat the whole movement from top to bottom and slow down when you get to the area right beneath his bellybutton.

          He moans softly when you approach it for the second time. You feel your core tighten in response and his body relaxes. "No further protest from you then, Professor?" He scoffs and shakes his head, "You always get what you want from me, don't you...?" he says with a hint of amusement in his tone.

          You laugh softly and lick the smooth skin of his hips, across his lower stomach and tauntingly close to his erection. "You're right, I suppose I do...and right now, what I want..." you trail kisses up across his abs, all over his waist, and back down again, "...is for you to admit...that you're enjoying this, Professor..." you quip in a seductive but mocking tone. He chuckles dryly and smirks at your cheekiness.

          You arch your brow at him and continue your tiny, delicate licks around his midsection, never touching his aching, glistening cock. His eyes watch you hungrily but stubbornly as you lick up his arousal that pools on his stomach, its stickiness coating your mouth. You moan softly at the taste of him, licking it from your lips. He exhales audibly at the sight and sound of you, his eyes squeezing shut.

          You lean down, your hair tickling his waist, your mouth inches from his erection, "Admit it...you like being bound and teased, don't you?" Your breath tickles it and he gasps softly.

          He refuses to answer, but his hard shaft betrays him, making you feel very proud of yourself. "Stubborn boy..." you smirk. You inch your lips closer and exhale softly against it, watching him shudder at the sensation your breath causes and pulling against his bonds, his muscles flexing in effort. Your lips are an inch away when you whisper, "Don't you...want a little kiss?" His eyes open again and look down longingly at you, his jaw tightening. You exhale softly against his aching cock again and he moans in a low grumble.

          "Alright, I..." his deep voice somehow sounds even sexier when it sounds so hoarse with desperation, his chest heaving with his rapid breaths. "I...uh..." Hearing him so exasperated makes you even more aroused. "I suppose I find myself growing rather...weak due to your advances," he admits in a tight but lustful voice, sweat forming on his brow.

          "That...is not what I asked," You say in a soft, seductive voice, rising and coming up, leaning in toward his ear, your lips grazing it softly as you laugh softly and mutter quietly, "I want to know...how much you're enjoying being bound..." You gently stroke the side of his face and your thumb glides under his bottom lip, gently pulling his chin down and parting his lips. "Tell me, Professor...say it."

          His voice comes out soft and shaky, his resistance broken, "I...like this." You smile and kiss his ear gently, "And does it feel so good...to be teased and bound?" He inhales a deep breath and hesitates before finally caving, "Y...yes." You chuckle victoriously. "Now that wasn't so hard, was it?" You sit back up and look down at him, your eyes roaming down his body and landing on his cock. "Though come to think of it...I'm not so sure I want the teasing to end. It feels so good to have so much power over you for a change..." You tap your chin before looking down at him wryly, "...so, why on earth would I give you what you want?" You give a smug smile.

          His eyes widen slightly, his pupils dilated, an animalistic hunger filling them. He exhales sharply and pulls hard against the bonds, jerking against the bed. You feel cocky and laugh a bit cruelly at his desperation, reveling in the newfound control you have.

          Suddenly he stops struggling and his jaw sets. His dark eyes penetrate yours for a moment and its intensity makes your breath hitch in your throat. Before you know what's happening, you're pinned on your back, Snape's large, rough hands holding you down forcefully by your forearms. Both your eyes and mouth open wide in shock as his triumphant but stern expression looks down at you.

          "You...are so cute when you think you're in charge." He smirks at you and lowers himself down, roughly and sloppily kissing your jaw, his face nudging your head to the side to expose more of your neck to him. His breathing is heavy and uneven. "And I have already told you once which one of us is really in charge," he smirks. You look at him in bewilderment, "But...but how did you...?" 

          He arches his brow and stares at you a moment, his puzzled expression turning into a patronizing smile, "Oh, Y/n...you didn't really think you could outwit me...? You know I can perform wandless, unspoken magic. Including a simple finite incantatem spell." He looks down at you smugly. "You are a smart little witch, but absolutely hopeless against a Slytherin."

          You look up at him in surprise and disbelief, "But...so you were fooling me the whole time?" His eyes squint in thought and he cocks his head to the side, "Not exactly. You did catch me a bit off-guard when you bound me...but although I didn't want to use magic unnecessarily, I knew I could get out if I needed to. I just wanted to see where you were going with it..." His eyes flash down to yours and he smirks, coming down to your ear where he mutters lowly, "...and just how cruel you could get." He chuckles, then trails little bites and kisses down the side of your neck. You aren't sure whether to be angry, embarrassed, or aroused, but a mixture of all three fills your gut.

          Severus grins conceitedly at your stunned expression and his hungry eyes pierce yours again. "Now...I believe we have some unfinished business." He rises up on his knees and roughly pulls you in front of him, his hand in your hair, gripping and pulling you toward him. You whimper at his aggression and he softens, pressing your face gently against his chest, and your lips graze his skin.

          You kiss his body softly as he guides your face down lower and lower with his hand on your head, until you're right above his throbbing cock. You lick your lips and look up at him with wide eyes. His eyes are dark and hooded with lust as he tugs open your mouth with his thumb. His voice is low and sultry, "Be a good girl for me..." You obediently take his cock in your mouth and he tilts his head back and moans softly at the sensation. His silky hardness slides against your soft cheeks and tongue.

         You can't help but be turned on by his cunningness. There's something so exciting about a man that's so witty and crafty. He guides your head over his cock in repetitive movements and your tongue licks the underneath roughly, your mouth opening wide to take in as much of him as you can. He chuckles softly down at you when he sees how greedy you are for more of him. "I love it when my good girl gets so eager..." he says in that languid, velvety deep voice.

          You moan against his length, your throat opening up to take more and choking a little on it. His eyes close and his breath hitches in his throat. He gasps softly and you feel him tightening in your mouth, your insides clenching at the sound of his deep moans. His hands get lost in your hair, his grip on it tightening. He rumbles with a low growl then quickly pulls your hair and tugs you off his cock. You gasp for air and lick your lips and he tilts your head back by his fistful of your hair, looking down into your gaze. You look up at him with ravenous eyes, and his hooded ones reciprocate the sentiment.

          He gazes into your depths a moment before he rises from the bed and slips off the remaining clothes from his half-dressed body. He glances at you, his silky dark hair draping around his face. "Come here," he says quietly but firmly. You hop off the bed and walk around to stand in front of him and he sees into your eyes, his hand coming up to cup your face. He draws you in and kisses you softly, his hand snaking up your waist, around to your back, and finally up to the back of your head where he pulls you into his kiss.

          His other hand comes to your hip and down the swell of your bum, then under your thigh. He stoops slightly then hoists you up, one hand beneath your thigh and the other wrapped around your body, clutching you tightly to him. He sits on the edge of the bed and you break the kiss for air as he continues kissing and biting your neck fervently. You rise up on your bent knees, your hands on his shoulders and look down at him with a growing ache. Your legs are spread open on either side of his thighs, and you hold your aching sex just above his erect length.

          His arms come behind your body and press against your bare back as he squeezes you tightly against him. He continues to kiss your skin wherever he can, across your chest and arms and especially your breasts. His mouth consumes your sensitive flesh like it's manna from heaven, his lips and teeth voraciously grazing you.

          "Oh...Y/n..." he breathes ardently and desperately. Your middle floods with warmth at his passion and you gently graze your open slit across the tip of his shaft. He hisses and squeezes you tighter, pulling your body down but you resist. You slowly gyrate your clit across his tip and moan, your fingers gripping his shoulders. His dark eyes flash up to yours and he looks up at you pleadingly, your heart stopping at the sight. He seems so...earnest, so passionate, and so hungry for you.

          Your eyes soften and you give him a gentle smile and slowly lower yourself down. His mouth opens softly as he slides into you, a quiet little "...oh..." escaping his lips. You kiss them and nibble lightly. His hands slide up the sides of your thighs over your hips and hold you at your waist. You finally lower all the way down, your thighs coming in contact with his. He breathes heavily and you feel his length twitch inside of you. You whimper softly at the sensation.

          His eyes bore into yours and you hold his dark, enigmatic gaze. Its intensity leaves you breathless and this feeling of being seen, of being known seems so...familiar. As if coming home to a place you've always known, something eternal and outside of time and memory.

          Your arms wrap around his body and hug him tightly to you, the contact of your bare bodies sending chills down your spine. He hugs you tightly to himself and begins thrusting subtly. He brushes your hair from your neck and begins kissing it softly while he fucks you so gently, gentler than ever before. You whimper quietly at the sensation of him slipping slowly in and out of you, and doing so very delicately. Something about his steady, tender movements is extremely erotic.

          He kisses up to your ear and mutters in a low, sweet voice, "You make me feel things I have never felt before. I love you, Y/n...with all my heart," and your own heart aches at his words. You lean your forehead against his, both his eyes and yours dark and hooded with arousal, your mouths slightly opened at the incredible feelings rushing through your connected bodies.

          You smile softly, "I love you too, Severus...I've never felt this way, either. You add color to my life...and make it worth living again." Your voice chokes with emotion and his brow softens compassionately as he gazes deeply into your eyes. He lifts your chin with his index and brings your mouth to his, kissing you gently, your lips and tongues communicating what words can't. 

          You deepen the kiss and it grows more and more passionate. His breathing quickens and he slips his hand behind your head, pulling you deeper into the kiss as you begin slowly bouncing in controlled movements on his cock. Every time you lower down on him, your clit is just barely stimulated by his love trail.

          His kisses become sloppy and he bites you softly, from your lips down your chin and neck which you expose to him. One of his arms wraps around your body while the other grips your thigh, lifting and guiding your movements over him. The pace increases and you whimper, "Oh, Severus..." His eyes penetrate yours in a fixated gaze, a low groan in his chest.

          The slow, torturous stimulation of your clit has you hanging just over the edge, desperate for release, yet not wanting it to end. You feel suspended here between pleasure and agony, and the intoxicating mixture of it makes you weak. You gaze into his eyes and perceive the same thing in him. You continue this movement for a while, looking deeply into each others eyes as you both coast on the very brim of ecstasy.

          His hand slides around to your front, up your body and over your breast, grasping it in longing, and the feeling of his palm brushing against your nipple finally sends you over the edge, "Oh...Severus...!" His eyes darken, "Look at me, my love..." he moans softly and your eyes focus back on his and he thrusts into you one...two...three times and clutches you tightly, his warmth finally filling you. 

          Your vision is filled with sparks, your body feeling light and wonderful from the heights at which you're soaring. His mouth drops open and his dark eyes dilate as they see into yours, to your very depths, and he reveals his own to you, the pleasure of your orgasms intensified by this exposure of your souls. Your bodies cling tightly to each other as you ride the euphoric waves, kissing and caressing each other passionately.

          Your eyes are wide as you gaze into his, which also seem a bit stunned. "I've never..." "Me neither..." You stare at each other for a moment as your breathing slows down and you kiss him softly again. He smiles softly at you and your heart melts again. 

          "And to think you were going to send me away..." you tease. He exhales a little laugh and hugs you close to him, his chin resting on your shoulder. He holds you there for a while, and you feel all those dry and thirsty parts of you being filled and watered by his affection. By his steady, loving presence.

          Eventually he stands and carries you to the shower and slides out of you, setting you down beside it. While the temperature adjusts to exactly where he wants it, he strokes your cheek, smiling softly at you and speaks in a soft voice, "Lovely girl..."

          He pulls you into the shower and against his body as you're covered in chills from the wonderful warm water. He lathers up both your bodies with soap and washes your hair. Your eyes roll back at the wonderful feeling of his fingers massaging your scalp. He rinses it and his hand moves from your hair to cup your face, stroking it with his thumb as he gazes down at you. 

          His eyes take in your features thoughtfully and your cheeks flush under his scrutinizing attention. "I couldn't help but notice...earlier you called me something you've never called me before." Your voice is quiet when you respond, "My man?" He nods softly.

          You exhale a quiet, nervous laugh, "Yes, well...I...I don't really know what else to call you. My lover? My secret partner who's also my professor? My boy toy?" His brow arches as he repeats stiffly, "Boy...toy?" You laugh hearing his elegant, formal voice say something so indecorous. "What would you like me to call you?" He says softly, "Whatever you'd like. Being your man is...fine with me, if you prefer it." He smiles almost shyly. You smile warmly at him, your heart racing at how cute he is sometimes.

          "My man..." you flutter your eyelashes up at him flirtatiously and he smiles sweetly down at you, a certain peaceful expression on his face. His hands gently stroke your hair and he pulls you up to him, bringing your lips to his again, kissing you delicately. He smiles tenderly at you and kisses the tip of your nose. You both enjoy the warmth and calm of the rushing water on your tired muscles, feeling full and happy.

          "Alright...as for the matter at hand..." He slides his trousers back on after giving you a disgruntled look for dematerializing his boxers, then shrugs his shirt on his shoulders and begins buttoning it, "Plotting...the whole point of this meeting." You lie elegantly draped across the bed, still naked and enjoying the way he can't seem to keep his eyes off your body. You mock offense at his words, your hand over your heart. "Is that all this was? A secret meeting to plot?" He shrugs teasingly, "Those are your own words, Miss Y/n. "I'm no Slytherin, but I can plot like one"...something like that?" He strokes his chin thoughtfully then winks at you.

          You laugh and blush, too disarmed by his charm. He smiles when he makes you laugh. He thinks for a moment, then his eyes narrow with the beginnings of an idea brewing in his mind. Your brow arches curiously and he crawls up on the bed toward you, and lies beside you, propping himself up on his elbow as he shares his thoughts.

          "I know of her father...I met him many years ago. He used to work for the Ministry, you know." Snape was saying in a low, contemplative tone. "Whose father? Angel's?" He nods softly, his eyes scanning the distance as if to search through archives of his memory. "What do you know about him?" He thinks a moment, the crease between his brow deepening, then he smirks gently, "He committed fraud and is currently in a muggle prison, actually. He's one of them." You arch your brow dubiously, "Fraud?" He nods, "He owns that company, Dunedin Lettings. They own dozens of blocks of flats in Birmingham, mostly in impoverished areas.

          "He stole millions from his tenants, skimming more off the top from their rent than was agreed on. Meanwhile they were struggling to keep the lights on and feed their families. A long respected man found guilty of a cruel and shameful thing indeed. It's not a very well-known thing, the family paid a lot of money to keep it quiet if I remember correctly...I suppose it's not something you'd want to get around...were you his family."

          You think for a moment, your eyes a bit sad at the cruelty of Angel's father, but it would seem the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. You scoff contemptuously, "You know, just last year Angel was going on and on about how she's a pure-blood and acted all sanctimonious about befriending someone like me, a lowly half-blood." You roll your eyes, "That was definitely the first red flag."

          He looks at you for a moment, his eyes searching and curious. "Why do you befriend such awful people?" You laugh dryly and shrug, "I always have. I dunno what it is..." He tilts his head to the side, "Perhaps it is because you think those are the types of friends you deserve, so you settle for their behavior." Your mouth opens slightly as if to speak but no words come out. You just look at him a moment before he looks away and speaks again.

          "As far as I know, no one else here knows anything about her family but myself and most likely McGonagall. I really shouldn't be telling you at all, but..." His eyes gently rake down your face and land on your lips, lingering a moment and looking back up into yours. "You are just too sweet, it makes me want to spill all my secrets." You blush and smile shyly, feeling quite powerful. "And now...you've got munitions." He leans in and kisses you softly, a mischievous smirk on his lips. 

          "Now, for another matter we ought to see to. You won't be able to show up to class in your pajamas...though I suppose I would have no qualms if you came to potions like that." He winks at you then stands and raises his wand. Your eyes widen in wonder as he materializes a Ravenclaw robe, a shirt and skirt. A full uniform, complete with a tie with the eagle emblem. 

          He turns to you, his gaze searching your face. You stare at him in amazement then hug him tightly, "Thank you, Severus..." He gently wraps his arms around you and strokes your hair, your head against his chest. 

          "I will always take care of you, Y/n...if you ever need me, just ask."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 5.1K 41
The note read simply "My Office. Immediately after dinner." On Monday Professor Snape saved me from falling off a moving staircase. Sparks shot out o...
42K 1.3K 25
[y/n] [l/n], an 18 year old girl from America transfers to Hogwarts in her 6th year of her wizard schooling in an attempt to build a new life and fle...
46.4K 842 61
warning ⚠️ this story may contain surten triggering topics such as: deppresion , self harm , abuse, rape, alcholisme and other mental health topics. ...
5.6K 173 38
A seventh year hufflepuff girl (y/n) falls deeply in love with her potions master who happens to be your best friend's family friend, Professor Snape...