The Galaxial Hashira

Galing kay AnimeLover614

In the village of Swordsmiths, Y/n Haganezuka L/n leads an ordinary life as the daughter of a renowned swords... Higit pa

Information about Yin
Yandere Characters (Part 1)
Yandere Characters (Part 2)
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 15

595 14 92
Galing kay AnimeLover614

Recap
3 more... And the mystery character... (Can you guess who it is? Hint: It's not Aoi...)

I grabbed the radio that hasn't been working for a whole month, desperately trying to fix it...

I then heard a screech...

"Day 12 of Y/n not being able to communicate with me-"

"I am here! The radio wasn't working for some reason! "

"Oh I was wondering what happened... Ah well... Probably something or someone was there that stopped the connection..."

"Aoi... " I muttered under my breath...

"Yes? "

(Here is Aoi... Wearing chains to show that she is enslaved to the Blue Spider Lily... She has created the whole realm that Y/n has currently been trapped in for almost 2 weeks) (She has two days to not be turned into a flower... Aoi's flower) (Outfit was inspired by Katherine Howard in Six the Musical...) (She is so blue and I hate her smile...)

"What the ****?! "

"I'll be taking your coins now! "

She grabbed my pouch of coins and smiled...

"I'll talk to you soon, Aisha... "

"Okay, and good luck..."

She turned the whole field into Blue Spider Lilies and so I grabbed my bow and arrow and put the tip of the arrow in nichirin poison...

I was wondering what would happen if I were to touch one, but I kept on dodging and pulled the bow, and released the arrow... Right to her heart... She disintegrated and I recovered 31 coins...

I sighed in relief... Good... Now I don't have to deal with that ************...

The vortex opened up and I jumped in... Huh... It looks like I am trapped in a room.. Classic yandere...

I immediately observed the room and saw a letter... I opened it up and it stated...

'Dear Y/n,

I see that you are now
awake so I have to tell
you something... I
covered this letter of a
certain poison that can knock you out in
seconds! Good luck
trying to escape!
Yours Truly,
Yushiro

**** how do I get rid of the poison... I should attempt to use my ninth form,

I grabbed my Katana with my elbows and said,

"Galaxial breathing: Ninth Form:💿💡 111 Light Years 💿💡! "

My head stopped hurting and my hands don't feel numb or sticky anymore...

I sighed in relief and grabbed my katana... I guess I have to kill Yushiro even if he never ate a human...

I walked around and walked into an art room... Full of drawings of both me and Lady Tamayo...

The drawings were mesmerizing to look at and I stood watching the drawings for a good 5 minutes until someone put a potato bag over me...

I ripped open the bag with my dagger... And I was about to slice his head when I didn't see him anymore...

Confusion filled my mind and I kept feeling something on my shoulder... I back kicked Yushiro where his stomach was at and I successfully managed to slice his head off! Yay

Aimi and me had a lovely picnic and I was able to communicate with Aisha, so I am very pleased...
Me and Aimi had so much fun building a fort out of leaves and sticks but when the vortex opened up, I knew what I had to do and I jumped straight in...

I fell on the tatami board inside the Infinity Fortress...Muzan was sitting on a fancy chair and looked like he was waiting for someone...

My nose started to bleed and my body was in so much pain... I stood up despite the pain and immediately froze after looking at Muzan...

He came closer to me and grabbed my chin saying,

"Where were you, my Demon Queen? I was looking for you everywhere... "

"Oh uhm I-I was uh... In a uh lot of uh places! B-but th-that's n-none of your uhm concern... "

"It is, Y/n...where were you? "

He grabbed my throat and tightened his grip and had a serious face now...

"(Cough) (cough) I-I was in a f-f-forest, (cough) hi-hiding (cough)! "

He removed his hand from my throat and cut himself...

"Drink my blood... "

"I-I don't want to! "

"Drink it Y/n..."

"No! "

I finally awoke from the trance and grabbed my katana and said,

"Galaxial Breathing: First mystery form: Second Form: 🌙  Artic Moon🌙 ! "

My katana not only turned white, but had actual frost emerging from it...

I cut Muzan and had him suffering from the severity of the temperature drop... From 22°C (72°F) to -500°C (-868°F) and the cuts started making his blood freeze up...

I decided to be nice and used first form...

"Galaxial Breathing: First mystery form: 🔥☀️Rising Scorching Sun 🔥☀️! "

The room felt like it suddenly was near the sun and Muzan incinerated into ash...

"Another mission, well done! Yay! "

I grabbed the coin and went back to the realm...
I woke up and saw the vortex... I jumped straight in knowing who was the final known character... Tanjiro...

I saw him, but he didn't look the same... Did he... No... He turned into a demon! No!

"T-T-Tanjiro! "

"Y/n? You're here, just for me? Wow! That is unbelievable! Especially since you left me back when I was human! I see that you only come back for power! "

"What the ****?! Tanjiro... I am not here because I want to be here! I need to slice your head off... "

I muttered the last part and prepared to attack... But Tanjiro grabbed my wrist and stopped me even before I could get my Katana...

I sighed with frustration and kicked him and he started to groan in pain but got over it in a few seconds...

Tanjiro was probably newly turned or some ****...

Ah well, time to kill him...

I grabbed my bow and arrow and covered it with wisteria poison and shot it where his heart was... He screamed in pain but eventually got over it...

Thankfully, that was a distraction because now, I have fully powered up my Katana... My grip on it tightened and I focused on Tanjiro until I saw the opening thread/string...

I immediately sliced his head off,

"Galaxial Breathing: First mystery form: 🔥☀️Rising Scorching Sun 🔥☀️! "

He was in so much pain and had tears rolling down his face cheeks...

I hugged him and saw him turning into ash before he whispered,

"One way or another you will be mine...."

Not creepy at all... Alright... I got the coin and teleported back... One last coin is left for me to be free from here...

FINAL YANDERE

I was exploring the realm that I was still stuck in when I came across piles of leaves covering up something... I moved them and saw a cave....

I walked into a secret cave that I have never seen before... It had so many instruments prepared to be played...

I was mesmerized and looked at each instrument...

They were all part of the string's family... There was multiple biwa, koto and shakuhachi.

I plucked a biwa's string and was satisfied with the sound, so I played a song for about five minutes until I set it down to go back home... But as I stood up, I suddenly see the final vortex...

I was planning to avoid it to spend more time here in this mysterious realm... But there was a heavy strong wind preventing me from avoiding it and it pushed me inside the vortex...

I was confused why I was in the infinity fortress... And I was screaming my lungs out thanks to how high the fortress was...

I thankfully fell on a comfy bean bag chair... I immediately stood up and thought...

'Don't tell me... I have to face all of the 12 Kizuki plus Muzan here! '

I looked at every single room I could look for... The room that is connected to Doma's temple, Akaza's room in which he trains, Kokushibo's room... Just basic, ordinary, and simple...

Hantengu's room where he probably let his emotions pour out of him (quite literally) because there were so many electrical burns plastered on the walls, paper and other supplies were scattered literally everywhere, spears stood on display and had stuff to sharpen it with... There was also a lot of feathers scattered everywhere...

Gyokko's room filled with lots of vases and artworks that he drew and made himself... I remember when I was in his room...

Daki and Gyutaro's room were filled with pictures of Daki and outfits that I am assuming Gyutaro bought for Daki...

Enmu's room had multiple trains including one where he put Thomas the Train

Bro... Enmu should just get a life... This Thomas the Train guy already looked creepy but adding a face? That just made it worse...

I left the room and went to a room full of spiders and immediately guessed that it was Rui's room.

After accepting the fact that there were no demons to be seen I sighed and wondered why I was still here... Was this some kind of glitch? If that's the case, then I shouldn't even be here...

I heard a biwa play and suddenly I wasn't in the hallway anymore, but instead, I was in the main room where I could only see Nakime...

"N- Nakime?! What are you doing here? I mean of course you're here! But why did you teleport me here? "

"... Well... 'How do I say this... ' I... Like you... And I want... No need you... With me... Forever... "

"I get that you like me, but a uh demon and human will never be able to get along! "

"How... About... Tanjiro... And Nezuko? "

"T-they are siblings! They are blood- relates and everything! We aren't! "

"I... Still... Want to... Be in... A relationship... "

"No! Now, you are the last character I need to beat in order to finally get the final and last coin! So I will be slicing your head off right here and now! "

"... No... "

'There isn't a lot of space to fight in... '

"Eighth Form: ✨⌛ Star Dust ✨⌛! "

We teleported to Earth's moon, but she still seemed to be breathing normally... I shook that off and got prepared to use my next move,

"Second Form: 🌙 (Moon Based) Frosty Moon🌙!"

I was about to slice her head when she plucked the biwa... ****... I started to fall down and saw that she was sitting down far away from me, but I still got up and tried the to use first form on her,

"First form: ☀️️ (Sun Based) Scorching Sun☀️!"

I was yet again about to slice her head when I suddenly fell down the infinity fortress... I was screaming my soul out and was falling inside the infinity fortress...

I almost lost my grip on the sword as I kept on falling down but kept holding it tightly as I was falling... To my death... Oh wait... I have a grappling hook!

I grabbed it from my weapons pouch after a whole minute of panicking while attempting to find it...

I aimed for a a pillar with flooring underneath it and used the grappling hook to get there... I was laughing in delight until my stomach hit the flooring and I groaned in pain as I got up...

"Gah... That hurt... A lot... "

I got to the pillar and fell down on the floor taking a break for a little when I heard the biwa being plucked again...

"****! *

" Why...were... you...hiding? You... Can't... Hide... From... Me... "

"What if I managed to get out of this ******* Infinity fortress?! Because I will slice your head off with the most perfect cut that you have ever seen!

" You... Won't... Be able... To... As... Long as... I... Have... My... Biwa... "

"Eighth Form: ✨⌛ Star Dust ✨⌛! "

We teleported again and we found ourselves in a moon in Neptune... It's a little chilly but whatever...

I prepared for my next attack and yelled,

"Galaxial Breathing: First mystery form: 🔥☀️Rising Scorching Sun 🔥☀️! "

My Katana turned pure red and had flames emerging from it... I also became extremely focused, and I guess that my demon slayer mark had finally appeared...

I ran up to her and tried to slice her head off again... but she plucked her biwa again and I suddenly fell on my back finding myself inside of a cage...

I powered up my katana yet again and melted the metal... After 5 minutes or so I jumped out of the cage and used 8th form to hide...

"Eighth Form: ✨⌛ Star Dust ✨⌛! "

I became invisible and I attempted to slice her head off, but I think that she detected me in a matter of seconds because I was literally an inch from killing her, but she plucks the biwa string yet again... 

"When did you become a yandere, Nakime?"

"A... what..."

"A yandere, an obsessed person... Literally trying to keep me with them forever..."

"I... I became... a yandere... after I... saw you... and how... beautiful... you look..."

"Well, I just need to tell you before I slice your head off, WE WILL NEVER BE TOGETHER!"

"...What... Did... You... Just... Say?"

"You ******* heard me! I don't want to be with you ever! No matter what you do I will be able to find a way to escape! Besides, this is just a dream! "

"A... Dream? "

"Oh ****... "

"Well... I suppose... That since... This... Is a... Dream... I... Can... Control... Everything... Even without...my biwa..."

She plucked her biwa and I found myself trapped under water... **** I can't breathe underwater... And I can't use my first form... I'll havd to try using 8th form...but my stamina is running low...

Before my last breath, I used 8th form,

"Galaxial Breathing: Eighth mystery Form: ✨Starlight ✨!"

I got out of the water while I was still choking from how much water got into my lungs... I was on the floor trying my hardest to get up... But I couldn't...

And so I got my Katana and you know what I did...

I grabbed it and...

I...

Healed myself with it! What did you think I was going to say?

"Galaxial breathing: Ninth Form:💿💡 A Light Years 💿💡! "

I quickly healed my lungs and got up... When I had an idea...

"Galaxial Breathing: Eighth mystery Form: ✨Starlight ✨!"

I created one of Yushiro's weird paper things... I hid somewhere where I knew she wouldn't be able to see me and shot my gun where her forehead is... It seems like she was unbothered so while she thought that I was running around, I was able to say,

"Galaxial Breathing: First mystery form: 🔥☀️Rising Scorching Sun 🔥☀️! "

I sliced her head off... I did it! I have finally gathered 35 coins!

I sighed in relief and grabbed all the coins and went back to pick up Aimi...

We went to a tree and have it the 35 golden coins and I felt something getting sucked out of my veins...I had a cut and blue blood was leaving very quickly until the blood turned red... I smiled despite the pain I was in thanks to all the blood loss...

I finally wasn't cursed! I sighed in relief and me and Aimi decided to go and visit the United States like I have always wanted to visit... Well alas! Me and Aimi will be leaving for now...

Oh wait... There's gonna be a sequel coming up? A Yandere KNY Modern Day AU? What's KNY and what's AU? Noooooo! Another yandere story!!!

You can request a new book for me to write in my conversations! Thank you so much for the support especially to these people,

12q34r56y

a2010579

aaliyahTurner640

AsiaGelilio

Ender_Knight36

FloriZawe

kayla2006omg

Koriyu_who

lixzy_sukii

Marki5ba3

multi_menace

Nicolesiemons2

khaneoshikki

s_vndae

Servingsserina

SilverStar189

Straw-Bree12

THEUBERDRIVERISHERE

Xiao_number_1_wife

yabadabadoooooba

ElenaDuran8

favsasukez

HOLINESSum1

jdmercad01

nectly

pitayacookie

SabilaZata7

LilithAndEret

starwarsfan05

Thatbishisvibing920 

And

lefttesticle0957!

I guess I will also do a voice reveal and read to you the story on a YouTube video (you can find the link in my description) soon as well...

Bye! See you soon! In the next book!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

25.2K 750 19
A story of two cousins, with different personalities and age difference of eight (8) years, who were betrothed since childhood. For their elders both...
17.7K 387 7
a innocent girl died in unexpected way but life gave her a second chance. She woke up in a strange world but the most strange thing is that she is th...
345K 10.7K 51
Book 1: What happens when you somehow end up in the 'Hetalia World'? But the thing is, when you got there, you weren't the only one... Read to find o...
10.9K 238 18
This is a story of the first female inmate with a dark past and crazy secrets she holds within her. This is in fact a fanfic so,do tell me how I can...