Chapter 7

I somehow teleported to the German port of Tsingtao in China... Or at least I think I did...Hopefully my maps were accurate...

What was going on? I know that it's August 28, 1914...but I haven't heard that Japan and Germany were fighting...

Oh crap... I think I see... R-Rengoku?! T-Tengen?! And... S-Sanemi? Crap! If they spot me... I am dead!

I ran away to a wooden crate box and I found the ultimate weapon to teleport back to Lady Tamayo and dad... A sword... But sadly it isn't a nichirin sword...

But I just need it for one purpose and since I am not going to kill demons it will come in handy! I grabbed a sword that felt comfortable with the grasp of my hand.

I let it fall from my grasp after my Eighth form was said and I got teleported back to Japan...

I smiled and fell on the grass... I then sprung right back up after realizing that my pets were still in my estate and it has been more than a month...

I think they may have died... I need to go check up on them...

But... what if Shinobu, Mitsuri, and Muichiro are there?

I still am highly embarrassed after what Muichiro did a long time ago and it still haunts me... I'm gonna call it harassment...

Anyway... I need to check up on them without getting caught... I grabbed a big Tree branch and turned it into a wooden katana...

I hid under my eighth form and went to my estate...

My bed was here and other heavy furniture, but my hair clips, brushes, and other stuff that I have loved for such a long time was gone... Including a pendant I was given from my mom...

At least I still wore the earrings that she gave me, they looked like a moon 🌙 and a star ⭐.

My animals were surprisingly well, and they had food and water... I suddenly heard the door slamming shut. I jumped and hid in my closet...

I know, I know I was stupid for doing that... And I started hearing pairs of feet running on the floor, luckily without shoes...

They looked in my room... My heart pounded so loud and I realized that I was doomed when Muichiro opened the closet...

I whispered my 8th form and it looked like I wasn't there anymore... Muichiro still checked every corner and his foot hit my knee, making me realize that I was caught...

Muichiro stood there shocked to see me when I used my 8th form to cause an illusion to occur... But he didn't flinch... Wait does he... He knows... And he knows I know... Crap... I tried to hide in the corner, but he extended his hand and moved it everywhere until he hit me on my shoulder. He grabbed my shoulder and then my other one and pulled me to him. He then hugged me tightly as if I were some stuffed animal...
"Y/n! I can't believe you are actually back! I missed you so much! You are the love of my life and one of the only things that I will always remember! I will protect you forever! "
"Erm... First off... What those feelings you are having is just a crush! You will eventually get over it! Secondly... "
"Yes, baby? " I cringed, but of course he didn't realise...
"Let me go... "
"... "
"Please? "
"NO! " I jumped in surprise, I have never heard him yell in my entire life...
"Uhm, sorry I meant, no... I wa- no... Need you! I was so upset when you escaped! Did you not love us? It felt like my heart was torn in two...And you took the other half with you!

"

M-Mui, if you re-" He grabbed my ankle and made me fall down. He then stepped on my thigh gently yet firmly.

"Finish the sentence, sweetheart! " More cringing at all those names...

"Erm... As I was saying, Mui if you truly do love me, then wh- Argh! " Muichiro stabbed my thigh with his katana and my thigh was quickly losing a lot of blood.