Chapter 1

🌌🌌🌌 Y/n's POV 🌌🌌🌌

Me and Mitsuri were out of the village when I saw a demon staring at me with rainbow-colored eyes. I froze from shock and Mitsuri saw my reaction. She quickly pulled out her katana and said,

"You can come out now! We're not afraid of you! "

"Well of course you shouldn't be afraid! Especially since I am here to save you both from this cruel and harsh world!  I usually only 'save' my followers, but if you want, I can save you, too! "

Mitsuri froze and grabbed my hand. She pulled me and we started running away as fast as we could. The Demon had rainbow eyes and 弐 弦 (Upper Rank 2 engraved into its eyes. I only saw diary entries about this demon who also had platinum hair and a muscular build. His looks easily captured lots of men and women and he kills them in his temple.

I didn't realize that it got colder when I suddenly fell down my now frozen legs.

I turned to see that Mitsuri didn't realize I fell down and kept running. Douma got closer to me and looked at me.

"Wait! Mitsuri come ba-" Douma covered my mouth...

🌈🌈🌈 Douma's POV🌈🌈🌈

Why is my heart suddenly pumping? 

I don't want to kill her, yet I wonder what her blood tastes like.

 Seeing her pleading spiral f/c eyes make me stop whatever I was going to do... It makes me think of how she would look under me...(😱 STOP DOUMA STOOOOP)

🌌🌌🌌 Y/n's POV 🌌🌌🌌

While he was daydreaming (or should I say nightdreaming) I escaped and ran into the forest. I made sure to stay well-hidden and kept moving to who knows where... 

I stopped by a home up on the mountains and knocked on the door. A guy wearing a cloud kimono and tengu mask opened the door.

"H-Hi! I was running away from a demon and ended up here... Can I stay for a little? " I asked.

The person was reluctant but nodded his head.

"Where are you from? " he asked as he started grabbing wood to put in the fireplace.

"From Swordsmith Village! " I replied.

He dropped the wood and looked at me. I think he was probably shocked.

"So you know how to make swords? " he asked.

"Er... Kind of... I used to be really talented when it came to it but uhh... I kind of hit my head with a rock, so I am not as good as I was before... "

"You know... You should try being a Demon Slayer, I don't know why but I think you might be capable of being a Demon Slayer Corps Member... Can you follow me? "

"Er... Sure..." I followed him and we had a lovely conversation. 

I found out that he used to be the water hashira before retiring, Urokodaki, Sakonji. 

He also had just recently sent a kid called Kamado, Tanjiro to his newest mission along with his demon sister, Kamado, Nezuko.

 It surprised me a little that a Demon Slayer traveled with a demon but hopefully he won't be killed for breaking a rule...

We reached the top of the mountains a couple of minutes later. I turned to ask him what to do next, but he disappeared. I started going down the mountain. There were many traps, but my hearing (using echolocation) helped me immediately locate traps and I eventually escaped down the mountain unharmed.