Chapter 4

I went to my estate soon after running off since I wanted to see my garden. The year-round wisteria danced in the breeze while the Sakura trees were beginning to blossom. I picked up a daffodil on the green-grass field and blew on it wishing for a nice, lovely day to come. I started making flower crowns until the day turned into night by using some tulips, irises, hydrangeas, chrysanthemums, camellias, sunflowers, and peonies. 

When it was night, I decided to go visit Shinobu's estate. While journeying to the butterfly mansion, I felt the aura of a demon nearby, but saw plain fields. I then saw something glistening in the view and went to see it closer. While walking to it I closed my eyes and smiled at the warm night with the scent of flowers.

 When I opened my eyes, I found out that I was in front of a mansion. I saw a lady being accompanied by a demon and freaked out for a second due to them coming closer. Then I realized that I was a demon slayer. I ran forward, but before I could attack, I fainted... 

👩👘 Tamayo's POV 👩🏻👘

I can't believe that that demon slayer was trying to attack me... I just wanted to ask them something... But she looks kind of cute when she's unconscious... 

What am I thinking? In order to defeat Kibutsuji, she must become much stronger...

 Even if she surpasses the other ranks of Demon Slayers... She is still not in the same level as Kibutsuji or the Upper Ranks... I don't want to tell her... But while Galaxial breathing is very powerful for lowly demons, the power is not enough for the Upper Ranks unless she trains to the point where she will die...

 I don't want such a beauty to die...

I want to keep her all to myself, but I can't...since Yushiro is attached to me...

 I grabbed her, but Yushiro said he could do it, so I let him grab her...

 Not realizing the consequences of my actions... We got her onto a futon until she woke up... 

⏰⏰⏰ An Hour Later ⏰⏰⏰

She woke up and jumped from shock. She was about to pull her katana out again, but Yushiro already confiscated it... There was a pause before she said, 

"W-what d-do y-y-you w-want? "

"Oh nothing... I just wanted to ask you something... "

"O-ok w-what d-do y-y-you w-want t-to a-ask m-me? "

"Do you know Shinobu? "

"Y-yes... "

"Can I meet her? "

"W-why? "

"I want to make a medicine for Nezuko to become a human... "

"Oh... Okay... I-I'll lead the way... But give me my blade first... "

"Alright... But before that, what's your name? 

" L/n, Y/n... what's yours and the other demons? "

"I'm Lady Tamayo and that's Yushiro... You have a very beautiful name... "

"Thank you! "

After getting your blade, I, Yushiro, and y/n set off to Shinobu's estate. 

(Btw Tanjiro got his first blood sample from the demon at the estate by using the blood extract from your blade... Oh and you clean your blade after every mission but keep the blood in separate containers as a hobby... Idk why but good for you, I guess? So, Tanjiro was able to transport Lower moons 2, 3, and 4's blood to Lady Tamayo and that drum demons' blood.)

While I was leading the group, I felt two pair of eyes that kept on staring at me... That felt really uncomfortable, but I guess that I should keep going unless I want to die...