Chapter 8

Okay so I didn't know this but Genya was following us, and we did decide to let him stay with us on this long journey... 

We stayed at an inn and rested until I sprung up seeing something lurking in the shadows... 

Oh, I think I can defeat this demon! It is definitely not part of the 12 kizuki so this will be extremely easy.

 I closed my eyes and smiled while getting a katana.

 I sneaked up behind the demon and as he was about to turn, I decided to teleport both of us to a haunted Mansion that was locked everywhere.

 I created an illusion to make it seem like I was actually real and cackling like a sadist (cuz I am) . 

"Hahahahahahahahahhahahahaha! " My voice echoed through the whole mansion and I was quickly losing stamina. 

"I only want to play a little before I kill you off! Hahaha! " I laughed and pulled out a katana. 

"Since you want to disturb me when I am resting peacefully, I will make sure that you will sleep, in hell! Hahaha! " the demon looked creeped out and curious on why he was there.

 I bet he regrets his actions. I let him run and then started searching for him a minute later playing with my katana. Okay maybe I went a little overboard on his punishment, but I like sleeping! Sheesh!

 'First form: ☀️Scorching Sun☀️'

My katana gathered light from a candle that I had prepared for this occasion... I looked and searched everywhere for him until I found him in the closet. I took him out of the closet (idk what I'm doing with my life anymore but both of us know that that demon is gay for Muzan don't tell Muzan that I said that hehehe)

 and cut him until he incinerated to ash... Hahahaha this was fun! But I do need my rest so I'll head back now... 

I teleported back and slept almost immediately after reaching my futon. When I woke up, Tanjiro told me that it is already past noon...

 Oh wait we have a day to relax ourselves! Oh, wait never mind! 

Time for Genya, Senjuro, me, and Tanjiro to run for our dear lives, gosh Obanai and Sanemi are literally following us, so I may or may have not used one of my forms to make them focus on a burning cut that won't kill them but makes you wanna die.

Time Skip: A Day Later...

After a day of searching, we found Inosuke and Zenitsu!

 They were paired up together for who knows what in a valley that was rumored to have demons... There weren't any though.. 

We gathered up in a formation and after some deciding, we decided to go to go to the United States if the plan works out! They aren't at war, currently so that is good since soldiers have to go to where the general tells them (obviously). 

We bought more snacks and drinks and we started our journey. A few hours in, poor Senjoru got tired so I carried him.

 Zenitsu was crying and getting dragged by Tanjiro and Inosuke was acted like he always acted... Though I feel very tired of walking, since it has been 4 hours of going up and down steep valleys and hills... 

However I still kept walking and at night we stayed at another inn to rest and avoid spotting the 3 Upper Ranks... 

Though I kept waking up at the slightest noise or breeze... 

I learned later that I would be sleep deprived... I really wish that I was a heavy sleeper but then again, I did protect us last time...