Bonten's love

By Ekonochan

Konomi is a not so ordinary girl who ends up catching the eye of all the executives of Bonten, Japan's most d... More

Intro
Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Author's note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 15.5
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 26.5
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Author note 2
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 36.5
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 5

1.1K 29 3
By Ekonochan

Mikey: alright, a bunch of rats have been messing with one of warehouses, I need someone to go clean them out any volunteers.

Sanzu: me I'll show those good for nothing bastards what it means to mess with Bonten, I'll engrave it into their skulls.

Mochi: need backup?

Sanzu: na I'm good.

Takeomi: I think you should take a subordinate with you.

Sanzu: who cares what you think.

Kokonoi: leave him he can die for all I care.

Rindou: but cleaning up the body would be such a hassle.

Sanzu: (slams hands on the table) I'm not gonna die!!!

Rindou: tch, whatever, I don't care.

Mikey: that's enough, Sanzu, you'll go tomorrow and Kokonoi calculate the amount of money we lost.

Sanzu: yes boss.

Kokonoi: I'm already on it boss.

      The next day while Sanzu got ready to go on his mission Konomi was busy spending time in a manga cafe.

Konomi: wow I love it here I could spend the entire day, (taking manga from the shelves) it's amazing so many varieties.

      Meanwhile Sanzu just arrived at the warehouse for his mission.

Sanzu: (loading his gun and getting out of the car) so this is the place huh, (walks into the warehouse) is anyone here?

Subordinate: Good day Mr Sanzu.

Sanzu: oh so are you the person in charge of this place.

Subordinate: yes.

Sanzu: what was that your name again?

Subordinate: it's Izukawa.

Sanzu: yeah whatever I don't care so what's happening.

Izukawa: well it's started the last three nights, we thought they were just some normal delinquents, but they came back again and again started to shoot randomly, we managed to hold them off but we're worried they might come back.

Sanzu: so I just have to kill them right?

Izukawa: right?

Sanzu: good sounds easy enough.

     Just then one of the other subordinates came running into the warehouse.

Subordinate: they're coming.

Izukawa: they're back?

Sanzu: how many?

Subordinate: about ten.

Sanzu: no prob (walks out and hides himself among the empty barrels) I'll assassinate every one of their dirty asses.

     Sanzu was Bonten's number two he was strong and had a killer aim, so as soon as the enemy started running in he had already gunned down five of them before they knew what was happening.
      But as soon as they spotted him they started to return fire, he then led them into the alley where he eventually finished them off, but he had already been shot and was bleeding from his stomach.
     His body eventually got weak and he passed out in an alley near the street, but coincidentally Konomi had gotten out of the Cafe and was taking that same street home.

Konomi: wow I can't believe I can't believe I spent so many hours in there (looks into the alley) that's creepy..... Wait is that a person omg it looks like he passed out and is that blood, what should I do, call the ambulance? Wait no I should make sure he's alive first.

     She then approachad Sanzu and put her hand under his nose to check if he was still breathing.

Konomi: he's still alive thank goodness, I'll dress his wounds and call the ambulance.

    She then set her bag down and took out her mini first aid kit, but before she could do anything she felt a gun to her head.

Sanzu: so you think you can kill me that easily you bastard, (opens eyes) huh who the hell are you.

Konomi: put the gun down and we'll talk.

Sanzu: *this is the girl from the club the other day right?* (puts the gun down) alright who are you and what are you doing here.

Konomi: (sighs) I was passing by saw you bleeding and came to help.

Sanzu: huh that doesn't add up (laughs hysterically).

Konomi: why are you laughing?

Sanzu: well no normal human being would intentionally get herself into such a situation.

Konomi: you know what you're right (starts packing up her things) I shouldn't get involved or help you (stands up and starts walking away).

Sanzu: where are you going?

Konomi: I'm leaving as to not get involved.

Sanzu: wait I believe you come back I need help.

Konomi: (turns around) you think I didn't know that when I came?

Sanzu: just help me.

Konomi: hmmm.

Sanzu: please.

Konomi: (sighs) fine (comes back).

Sanzu: you're a pain in the ass.

Konomi: (opens his shirt) well that makes two of us.

Sanzu: and weird.

Konomi: the guy with cotton candy hair is saying this.... Honestly I'm surprised you aren't crying out in pain or anything.

Sanzu: oh well I'm on drugs.

Konomi: how honest you are, well I'll have to take out the bullet so stay still (gets her twizzers and starts searching for the bullet).

Sanzu: how are you doing this aren't you disgusted? there's alot of blood.

Konomi: I trained to become a nurse so I'm fine (takes out the bullet) found it.

Sanzu: yay.

Konomi: I'm going to clean the place with antiseptic so tell me if it hurts (cleans the wound).

Sanzu: it didn't hurt at all.

Konomi: well wooptidoo good for you, all that's left is to bandage it.

Sanzu: hurry up I think the drugs are starting to wear off.

Konomi: (smiles devilishly) oh really that's awful (tightens the bandage).

Sanzu: hey stop what are you doing, it hurts!

Konomi: oh really (tightens it more) I thought you didn't feel any pain?

Sanzu: (groans in pain) please stop I'll die if you don't.

Konomi: (releases the bandages and tie them normally) there I think I've let out most of my frustration.

Sanzu: are you usually this wicked or is this seasonal?

Konomi: are you usually this annoying or is it on a daily basis?

Sanzu: touche.

Konomi: alright I'll call the ambulance.

Sanzu: no, I'll call someone and have him pick me up (gets out his phone and calls Takeomi).
Takeomi: Sanzu what is it? Where are you? You were meant to be back hours ago and give a report to Mikey, I thought you were dead and I'm already on my way to the warehouse.
Sanzu: I already took care of the situation but I got shot and I'm in an alley.
Takeomi: why didn't you call sooner?
Sanzu: I passed out and forgot okay.
Takeomi: just send me your location.
Sanzu: it's xxx xxx.
Takeomi: I'm on my way better not die before I get there.
Sanzu: just come get me (hangs up)

Konomi: sooo?

Sanzi: he's coming to get me.

Konomi: that's cool, I'll be here until he arrives, so what your name?

Sanzu: huh?

Konomi: your name!?

Sanzu: chill it's Sanzu Haruchiyo.

Konomi: I see.

Sanzu: and you?

Konomi: hmmm?

Sanzu: your name?

Konomi: Konomi.

Sanzu: *so it is the girl from the club* and your surname.

Konomi: I hate it so I don't tell people.

Sanzu: family issues?

Konomi: yeah.

Sanzu: I can relate, so why did you help me.

Konomi: well I was once in a similar situation and someone helped me, that's probably the reason I always carry a first aid kit with me.
Anyway how did you get shot?

Sanzu: went on a job and got shot.

Konomi: what kind of job?

Sanzu: can't tell princess.

    Sanzu and Konomi continued to talk for some time about random stuff until Sanzu heard Takeomi's care pull up.

Sanzu: that's probably his car.

Konomi: and that's my cue to leave (carries her bag and starts to leave) well it been real.

Sanzu: yeah, hope to see you again.

Konomi: no thanks bye (waves him goodbye).

      Takeomi then walks in on and sees Sanzu on the floor smiling.

Takeomi: why are you smiling like that, and who dressed your wounds?

Sanzu: an angel.

Takeomi: did you also hit your head?

Sanzu: shut up, you know that girl at the club that day?

Takeomi: yeah the really beautiful one, what about her?

Sanzu: she was the one who fixed me up.

Takeomi: you serious?

Sanzu: yeah and after I almost blew her brains out (laughs)

Takeomi: your sick let's go.

Sanzu: you know she's quite the interesting girl.

     Takeomi then helped Sanzu get in his car and a few minutes later they arrived at Bonten's HQ.
     By the time they got there all of the Bonten's executives were having a drink at the mini bar.

Ran: so you guys are back?

Sanzu: yes idiot.

Rindou: I'm surprised you didn't die.

Kokonoi: just so you know I wouldn't have spent a single coin on your burial.

Mochi: you should have taken a subordinate like Takeomi said.

Sanzu: whatever I'm going to see Mikey (takes the elevator to Mikey's office).

Takeomi: can you believe that idiot met that girl at the club the other day (takes a cigarette out of his pocket and lights it).

Kokonoi: (chokes on his drink) what?

Takeomi: apparently she was the one that found him in the alley and bandaged him up, he was telling me about it in the car (pours himself a drink)

Rindou: what's the matter Koko you seem shocked?

Kokonoi: it's just that I met her at a cafe yesterday.

Ran: huh, how come you and Sanzu are the only ones meeting with that cutie, I want to talk to her too.

Rindou: I know what you mean by "talk to her" and I think you shouldn't.

Ran: (innocently smiles) why not?

    While the others continued their conversation Sanzu was already giving a report on what happened, he told him everything including his encounter with Konomi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 3.1K 51
Ran Haitani, a taken man, gets in an arranged marriage with a strange woman he doesn't know of. He vows to his girlfriend that he doesn't have any fe...
60.8K 2.4K 8
╰──➢ ✧;── 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝑘 1 ──; ✧ ╭ ⁞ ❏. 𝐵𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑛 𝐻𝑎𝑟𝑢𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑦𝑜 𝐴𝑘𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑖-𝑆𝑎𝑛𝑧𝑢 ┊ ⁞ ❏. 𝐹𝑒𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑒 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟 ┊ ⁞ ❏. 𝑅𝑎�...
530K 25.3K 49
Working late nights tired you, but you never wished for it to change. But devils under the name of Bonten decided to intertwine your fate with their...
35.5K 942 16
Bonten's are the most feared alphas in the underground organization. Their lives was nothing but murder, prostitutes, and gambling. One day, they hir...