๐™‡๐™ค๐™จ๐™ฉ & ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ - ๐™ˆ๐™ƒ๏ฟฝ...

By MoonStarRiaWrites

๐™‘๐™–๐™ง๐™ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ!๐™ˆ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ ๐™ญ ๐™๐™š๐™ข!๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ! ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๏ผŒ ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๏ฟฝ... More

๐ˆ๐๐…๐Ž ๐๐„๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐ˆ๐๐†
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–

129 3 0
By MoonStarRiaWrites

--------------------------------------------------------------

KEY:

F/S = FAVOURITE SONG

--------------------------------------------------------------

..:*°..:*°..:*°..:*°

» [SUPER BOARD - Stray Kids] «
1:34 ────── 3:06
◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹

..:*°..:*°..:*°..:*°

╰┈*ੈ‧₊˚❝*𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐡* 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐬...❞ ‧₊˚

"Papa! I need your help please!" Y/n entered the house, took off her shoes and walked to the kitchen, where she saw her father making dinner.

"Hey, Kiddo. What do you need help with?" He looked up and smiled at her. She sat on a chair under the kitchen counter and put her internship offers list on the counter.

"Internships. I got so many offers, I don't know who to choose!" She sighed and banged her head on the table in frustration. Taishiro raised an eyebrow and picked up the papers, scanning through them.

"Internships?" He questioned, eyes glued to the papers.

Y/n lifted her head and rest it on her hand, "Yeah, it's a week long. Basically, I have to choose one of the agencies in that list of offers I got and train there with them and do patrols and stuff."

"I see, do you have anyone who caught your eye on the list?" He looked at her. Y/n thought for a minute before answering, "Yeah, 3 agencies. Best Jeanist, Uwabami, and Fourth Kind."

"Why those exactly?" He asked her.

"Well, Best Jeanist can manipulate fibers, so I was thinking that I could ask him things like what the strongest fibers are, so I can make them and learn how to use them correctly. It can also help me figure out different capture methods. Uwabami is the Pro Hero Momo's going too, and she has a very similar quirk as me. And if she's going there, then it might be a good option for me too. Fourth Kind is amazing at hand-to-hand combat, Gunhead as well, but Kiri is going there and then we could use our knowledge that we learned there to train together. I just don't know which one is the best one to choose." Y/n explained, leaning her head on the table again with a tired look.

"They're all good options and you gave me solid reasons as to why you would want to go to any one of the three, but in my personal opinion, I think Best Jeanist would be the best option. He is the number four hero, meaning that if he offered you to internship at his agency, then he has a plan to help you. But that's only my opinion, you should choose yourself." Taishiro shared his thoughts, putting down the papers and finishing dinner.

Y/n looked at her papers again and replayed her father's words in her head.

'He is the number four hero, meaning that if he offered you to internship at his agency, then he has a plan to help you'

"Plan to help me?" She muttered to herself, "I think Best Jeanist is the best option, you're right, Papa." She spoke up this time. Taishiro smiled again, "The Best Jeanist it is!"

"Best Jeanist it is..."

~Time Skip~

"Are you sure you have everything? Toothbrush? Hairbrush? Phone? Charger? Pad-"

"Papa! Yes, I have everything! Don't worry!" She slammed his mouth shut with her hand before he could finish his sentence, her face tinted pink of embarrassment. People were looking weirdly at them, but she just nervously waved them off.

"Okay okay, I'm just checking. You're going to be in Tokyo for a week and I'm going to be alone at home!" Taishiro dramatically cried.

"Papa, like you said, it's a week. Not a month or a year, a week. I'll be back before you know it!" She tried to reassure her weeping father.

"You're right, just a week. But I'll miss you!" He pulled her into a hug. She hugged him back, "I'll miss you too, Papa. I'll try and call whenever I can and if I can, okay?"

"Okay, and when you come back, you'll have to tell me everything!" Y/n laughed.

"I will, Papa. I will." She released the hug and picked up her suitcase and extending the handle on it, holding onto it tightly. Her hero costume in its suitcase in her other hand.

"Good, now go! Before I change my mind and make you stay here with me!" He playfully threatened. Y/n playfully rolled her eyes and walked onto the train, turning around and waving at her father when she was inside.

"Bye-bye, Papa! See you soon! Love you!" She waved.

"Goodbye, Kiddo! Love you too!" He waved back with both his hands. The train's doors started closing, signaling that the train is about to take off. Y/n waved to Taishiro one last time before finding a seat to sit for the long Journey to Tokyo. She put in her earphones and closed her eyes, listening to f/s and relaxing in the oddly comfortable train seats. Her eyes began to droop, tiredness consuming her figure, making her drift off to dreamland.

"-ss"

"-iss"

"Miss!" A hand shook her awake. She tiredly looked up to the person who woke her up. He looked like a fairly young man, probably in his early or mid-thirties. He had black hair tied at the back, a small strand at the side framing his face. He had a slight moustache and purple lensed sunglasses. He was dressed in a suit with a long black coat. Overall, he looked like an important man.

"Oh, thank you...?" Y/n quickly stood up, looking at him in questioning as to what his name is so she could thank him properly.

"Koku Hanabata, and you, Miss?" He smiled at her.

"Y/n Toyomitsu. Thank you, Hatabata!" She bowed to him.

"No problem, Toyomitsu. Have a nice day!" He walked with her off of the train, helping her with her bags, and waved to her as a goodbye.

"You too, Hanabata!" She waved back and took out her phone. She searched up where Best Jeanist's agency would be and got the directions for it.

"Oh, ok. That's easy. Just a left, then a right there and then straight till I see it. No problem." She stood at the front of the train station and began walking to Best Jeanist's agency. Upon arriving, she saw one of Best Jeanist's sidekicks walk towards her.

"Are you Y/n Toyomitsu?" They asked her.

"Yes, that's me." I confirmed. They nodded.

"Please follow me, Toyomitsu. Best Jeanist is waiting for you. I will lead you to a changing room where you will change into your hero costume before I show you to the meeting room." They began walking inside, Y/n following right after them. The sidekick showed her to a bathroom where Y/n quickly got dressed in her hero costume. The two then headed up some stairs until they reached a room that read, 'Meeting Room'. The sidekick knocked on the door and waited until they got permission to enter.

"Come in." They both heard. The sidekick then opened the door for Y/n to enter first then closing it after they both entered the room.

"Good afternoon, Best Jeanist. My name is Y/n Toyomitsu. Thank you for offering to have me intern here." I greeted and politely bowed to him.

"Stand up, Toyomitsu. It's not you who I want manners out off. Please, have a seat next to Bakugo." Best Jeanist told her. She nodded and took a seat next to Bakugo like she was instructed. Bakugo was also dressed in his hero costume.

"Frankly, I don't like you." Jeanist said as he looked toward Bakugo. Bakugo only looked at him with a 'huh' face.

"You only chose my agency because I'm one of the top five most popular heroes, right?" Bakugo looked confused at that, his eyebrows frowned in slight anger.

"You're the one that put in an offer!" He snapped back.

"Yeah. Recently, I've only been getting good little kids," He swiped his fringe to the side, looking at Y/n for that sentence, before pointing at Bakugo, "so you were the first one in a while to strike a chord. I watched you at the Sports Festival. You were able to freely manipulate a quirk with high potential and had a good grasp of application as well. You're an outstanding talent already good enough to recruit as a sidekick. However, you have a fatal flaw. You believe yourself to be the strongest, and you try to put that into practice not caring about how that looks. You have a ferocious nature." He informed Bakugo. Y/n listened to everything Best Jeanist said, making mental notes about Bakugo that she could someday maybe use against him.

"Did you choose me to give me a lecture-" Bakugo began making his way to the Pro Hero but strings tied him up, preventing him from moving.

"It is part of my work as a hero to correct people like you. Heroes and villains are two sides of the same coin. I'll show those glaring eyes of yours what makes someone a hero." Best Jeanist's threads from his hero suit is the strings that tied Bakugo up.

"What're you trying to do?" Bakugo asked him, his eyes glaring at the fibre-hero.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm educating you to become an exemplary hero. They way you speak, your appearance, controlling your emotions, enforcing your morals... There are countless things to do. In the short period of a week, I will sew all that into your body." He finished up his speech for Bakugo. He then turned to Y/n, releasing Bakugo and returning the fibers back to his hero costume.

"You." He pointed to Y/n, "I like you. You have the manners, politeness, and kind appearance all great heroes need. You look like a respectful young woman with a great amount of potential. During the last round with Bakugo at the Sports Festival, I noticed your quick thinking with making the ice gun. But there could have been better options that you could have made instead of that. Your hand-to-hand combat is astonishing, most likely taught by your father, Fatgum, correct?" Y/n nodded, taking in his every word.

"I see, the only flaws we must work on with you, Toyomitsu, is your creation options when you are thinking quickly. I also noticed with your battle with Bakugo that you provoked him by dodging his hits a lot. You should fight as well and not just dodge, but we will work on that as well. That is all I must explain about you at the moment. Any questions, both of you?" Best Jeanist looked at them both, raising an eyebrow under his fringe. Y/n raised her hand, and the hero motioned for her to speak.

"Would there be time for you sir to explain to me what fibers are the best for capturing and different types of situations? That could help me look up what the fibres are made of so I could create them and use them." She asked him. The Pro Hero thought for a moment before answering her, "I believe there would be a chance for that, smart question to ask, Toyomitsu."

"Thank you, Sir." She thanked him with her famous close-eyed smile. Jeanist nodded at her and clapped his hands together.

"Let's start!"

--------------------------------------------------------------

A/N!

Hey Beautiful People!

I'm planning on making Bakugo OOC when he is with Y/n for plot purposes! I will try and add in some canon Bakugo too.

But imagine Bakugo being all soft with Y/n on the one side and then aggressive original Bakugo with the rest of the Bakusquad!

I just have that vision in my head and I can't get rid of it, so I'm sorry if you don't like it, but I will try and make him not as OOC, okay?

Anyway, love you guys! Stay safe and hydrated and get some sleep please if you aren't!

~Author and Editor

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 1K 32
"๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด." "๐˜š๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข...
436 22 6
เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš ๐ƒ๐Ž๐๐“ ๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐“๐Ž๐Ž ๐‡๐€๐‘๐ƒ, ๐Œ๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐‡๐”๐‘๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘๐’๐„๐‹๐… โœง.* โ€งโ‚Š โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ/๐˜ฏ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข...
239K 10.3K 80
[๐‘ถ๐‘ณ๐‘ซ ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ๐‘น.] โ๐’ˆ๐’†๐’๐’…๐’†๐’“ ๐’…๐’๐’†๐’”๐’'๐’• ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’Š๐’• ๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’” ๐’•๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†...โž [๐š—๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ], ๐šŠ ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š• ๐š•๐š’๐šŸ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŠ ๐š•๐š’๐š๐šŽ...
358K 10K 52
๐๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฑ ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ž!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ ๐ง๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐—˜๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜: ๐—ฃ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๏ฟฝ...