𝙇𝙤𝙨𝙩 & 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 - 𝙈𝙃�...

By MoonStarRiaWrites

𝙑𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨!𝙈𝙃𝘼 𝙭 𝙁𝙚𝙢!𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙈𝙪𝙡𝙩𝙞𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨! 𝘈𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘥, 𝘢𝘥𝘰𝘱𝘵�... More

𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟖
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟐
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟑
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟒
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟓
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟔
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟕
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟖
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟗
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟎
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟏
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟐

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟕

138 3 0
By MoonStarRiaWrites

--------------------------------------------------------------

KEY:

F/F = FAVOURITE FOOD

H/N = HERO NAME

--------------------------------------------------------------

..:*°..:*°..:*°..:*°

» [Mixtape: Time Out - Stray Kids] «
  0:35 ────── 2:55
   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹  

..:*°..:*°..:*°..:*°

╰┈*ੈ‧₊˚Why is everyone looking at me??? ‧₊˚

Y/n opened the door to her home and was immediately pulled into a hug.

"MY BABY! YOU WERE AMAZING! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!!" Taishiro cried, his tears wetting her shirt. She hugged him back tightly.

"Thank you, Papa! I'm glad that I made you proud." Her eyes teared up a bit.

"You scared me to death during the last round though when you were knocked out. Did Recovery Girl heal your burns? I saw what that kid, Bakugo - I think his name was, did to you." He looked her over with worried eyes, eyebrows frowned, but only found a few bandages here and there.

"Don't worry, Papa. Recovery Girl healed me and only put on two or three bandages where the burns were bad. She said that it will scar, but not that bad. It'll only be a bit darker than my skin colour, but it'll be fine!" She reassured her worried father.

"Okay..." He narrowed his eyes at her and looked to see if she was lying about not having any other worse injuries. Once he was sure, he smiled at her and pulled her into another hug. "I got us food as celebration for you getting second place! It's f/f!" He told her. Y/n's eyes shined at the mention of her favourite food and wiggled her way out of Taishiro's arms and rush to the kitchen to get her food.

"F/f!" She cheered.

"Hey! Don't eat everything!" He runs after her while laughing.

~Time skip~

Y/n was walking to the subway station, her living in Esuha City and U.A. being in Musutafu. Multiple people looked her way as she walked past them.

"Omg, isn't that Y/n Toyomitsu from the U.A. Sports Festival?"

"She's so hot!"

"Mama! Look! It's the cool girl from the TV!"

People even stared at her and whispered about her on the train. She just ignored them, trying to suppress her smile. When she finally got to U.A., she made her way to her class. She took her seat behind Mina.

"Good morning, Mina." She greeted.

"Good morning, Y/n! Guess what! So many people talked to me on my way here!" Mina happily said.

"Really? Me too." She smiled at her best friend.

"Yeah, me too!"

"People were staring at me, too. It was kind of embarrassing!"

"Isn't that normal for you, Hagakure?"

"I had some elementary schoolers suddenly tell me 'Don't worry about it.'" Sero complained.

"Don't worry about it!" Tsuyu teased, making Sero groan.

"After just one day, we've suddenly been thrust into the spotlight, huh?"

"U.A. really is amazing!"

"Morning."

The chattering stopped when Aizawa stepped into the classroom.

"Mr. Aizawa, your bandages are gone." Tsuyu noticed.

"The old lady went overboard with her treatment. More importantly, we're having a special hero informatics class today. Code names. You'll be coming up with hero names." Aizawa announced.

"We're gonna do something exciting!" The class cheered. Aizawa used his Quirk to make the class settle down.

"This is related to the pro hero draft picks I mentioned the other day. The drafts begin in earnest in the second and third years, after students have gained experience and can become immediate assets to the pros. In other words, for them to extend offers to first years like you shows that they are interested in your future potential. These offers are often cancelled if that interest dies down by graduation."

"So, we'll have to prove ourselves once we get picked, huh?" Hagakure asked.

"That's right. And here are the totals for those with offers." Aizawa shows all the offers on the board.

Todoroki: 4123

Toyomitsu: 4104

Bakugo: 3556

Tokoyami: 360

Iida: 301

Kaminari: 272

Yaoyorozu: 108

Kirishima: 68

Uraraka: 20

Sero: 14

'Oh my word... that's a lot of offers'

"In other years, it's been more spread out, but all eyes were on these three this year." He pointed to the top 3 names on the board.

"Gah, there's such a big difference!" Kaminari groaned.

"Those pros don't know a good thing when they see one!" Aoyama fumed.

"You're amazing, Todoroki." Momo said.

"They're probably all because of my dad." Todoroki emotionlessly said.

"Wow, we got offers!" Uraraka cried while shaking Iida's shoulders.

"Yes, yes."

"Midoriya, you didn't get any! They're scared of you 'cause of the crazy way you were fighting." Mineta said.

"Keeping these results in mind whether or not anyone asked for you, you will all be participating in internships with pros." Aizawa told them.

"Internships?"

"Yeah. At USJ, you already got to experience combat with real villains, but it will still be meaningful training for you to see pros at work first-hand." He answered.

"So that explains the hero names!" Sato realized.

"Things are suddenly getting a lot more fun!" Uraraka cheered.

"Well, those hero names are still temporary, but if you're not serious about it..."

"...You'll have hell to pay later!" Midnight finished Aizawa's sentence.

"Because a lot of hero names used by students become recognized by society, and they end up becoming professional hero names!" Midnight strutted into

'Oh my gosh, it's Ms. Midnight! In my class!' Y/n fangirled in her head.

"Well, that's how it is. So Midnight will be making sure your names are okay. I can't do stuff like that." Aizawa bend down and picked up his mustard-yellow sleeping bag, "When you give yourself a name, you get a more concrete image of what you want to be like in the future, and you can get closer to it. This is what it means when they say, 'Names and natures do often agree.' Like 'All Might' for example."

They were all handed a whiteboard to write our hero names on. Y/n scratched her head, trying to think of a name.

When suddenly it hit her.

She quickly wrote it down on her board and waited for the others to finish.

"Okay, let's start presenting names, starting with those who are ready." Midnight announced.

Aoyama walked up to the front, behind the front desk, and showed his board with his hero name to the class.

"Here I go...'Shining Hero: I can not stop twinkling'! Which means, you can't stop my sparkles!" He exclaimed.

'That's so long! Is that allowed?'

"It'll be easier to use if you take out the 'I' and shorten the 'can not' to 'can't'." Midnight scratched out a few things and showed him the board.

'I guess it is allowed then'

Mina ran up to the front. "Then, I'll go next!" Her board showed the words 'Alien Queen', "Hero name, 'Alien Queen'!"

"Are you trying for the thing with acidic blood? I wouldn't if I were you!" Mina made her way back to her seat, shoulders slumped with a pout. "Since the first ones were weird, it feels like we're supposed to make them funny now!" Tsuyu raised her hand.

"Kero. Then, may I go next?"

"Go ahead, Tsu!" Midnight pointed to her.

"I've had this in mind ever since I was in elementary school." She turned her board around, "Rainy Season Hero: Froppy."

"That's so cute! It seems friendly. I like it! It's a great example of a name that everyone will love!" Midnight gushed.

"Sturdy Hero: Red Riot!" Kirishima said.

"You're paying homage to the Chivalrous Hero: Crimson Riot, right?"

"Yes. It's pretty old-fashioned, but the hero image I'm going for us Crimson himself." Kirishima scratched the back of his neck.

"If you're bearing a name you admire, it'll come with that much more pressure."

"I'm prepared for that!"

The names kept on coming. Bakugo had to change his a lot, as it sounded aggressive and non-friendly. Y/n walked up to the front.

"Well let's see what you have, Toyomitsu" Midnight looked at Y/n curiously, waiting to hear her chosen hero name. Y/n turned her whiteboard and showed it to the class.

"Creation Hero: H/n." She confidently announced.

"H/n... I love it! Great choice, Toyomitsu!" Midnight smiled and held a thumbs up. She then turned to Izuku, "Midoriya, are you ready?"

"Y-Yes!" He said and stood up. Y/n walked back to her seat and listened to Izuku. He turned his board.

"Midoriya? Are you really okay with that?" Kaminari asked, concerned.

"You might be called that forever, you know." Kirishima reminded him, equally as concerned for the green haired boy as Kaminari.

"Yeah. I didn't like this name until now. But someone changed the meaning of it, and that had a huge impact on me. It made me really happy." He said with his head down. "This is my hero name! 'Deku'!" He looked up and stated his hero name.

~Time skip to when Aizawa is awake~

"Now that everyone's decided on their hero names, we'll go back to talking about the internships. They will last for a week. As to where you'll have them, those who had offers from pros will be given your own lists, so you can choose from those yourself." Aizawa then held up a paper.

"Those who didn't have offers will choose from among forty agencies around the country that will be accepting our interns. They all work in different places and have different specialties. For example, Thirteen would be focused on rescues from accidents and disasters more than fighting villains." Midnight continued for Aizawa.

"Think carefully before you choose." Aizawa ended and handed out the papers.

"I want to fight crime in urban areas!"

"I hope I can intern at a place with floods. I wonder if there are any?"

"Turn in your choices before the weekend" Aizawa told them.

"We've only got two days?!" They class stared at the teachers in disbelief.

"Make your decision efficiently. Dismissed." Aizawa grabbed his sleeping bag and walked to the door. Midnight waved to us and walked out of the classroom with Aizawa.

'I'm going to have to talk this over with Papa'

———————————————————

Sorry for the late update!! We had a rough day! But here it is!! Yay!!

~Author and Editor

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.3K 2.6K 35
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎/ ☁️ / ─ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ 𝗒/𝗇 𝗆𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗀...
239K 10.3K 80
[𝑶𝑳𝑫 𝑽𝑬𝑹.] ❝𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆...❞ [𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎], 𝚊 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎...
14.1K 242 48
𝐈'𝐦 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐣𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞...
19.5K 1K 32
"𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦'𝘴 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘳𝘬𝘴." "𝘚𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢...