Transformers male cybertronia...

By JustyTurner

Cybertron is at war between the Autobots and the Decepticons as they have been fighting for each other all th... More

Autobots Crew: Galactic of free worlds
Decepticons crew (Bludgeon): Bloods of victory
Human comanion's
S1E0: Prologue
S1E1: I'm a Autobot
S1E2: Getting to know you allies and enemies
S1E3: My first catch!
S1E4: Wrong time, wrong place
S1E5: The wolfs from the stars
S1E6: Secrets below the sand (Arc 1)
S1E7: Secrets below the sand (Arc 2)
S1E8: Secrets below the sand (Arc 3 final)
S1E9: A strike at the Decepticons base
S1E10: The arrival
S1E11: The Decepticon cost
S1E12: A tour around the Ark
S1E13: A rampaging Charizard problem
S1E14: A recon mission
S1E15: Construct and destroy
S1E16: Mewtwo Strikes (Arc 1)
S1E17: Mewtwo strikes (Arc 2)
S1E18: Mewtwo strikes (Arc 3)
S1E19: Mewtwo strikes (Arc 4 final)
S1E20: Roll to the rescue
S1E21: Night of the monsterbots (Halloween special)
S1E22: Finding out the spy
S1E23: Rise of the Dinobots
S1E24: Kanto Grand festival (Arc 1)
S1E25: Kanto Grand festival (Arc 2)
S1E26: Kanto Grand festival (Arc 3)
S1E27: Kanto Grand festival (Arc 4)
S1E28: Kanto Grand festival (Arc 5)
S1E29: Kanto Grand festival (Arc 6 final) (Season 1 Final)
The Wreckers (Spotlight)
S2E1: Our lives as protectors
S2E2: New visitors
S2E3: Here comes the Wreckers
Team Hot Rod (Spotlight)
Blaster (Spotlight)
S2E4: The orange islands
S2E5: Gym's secrets
S2E6: Battle out at sea
S2E8: Rogue pokemon (arc 2)
S2E9: Rogue pokemon (Arc 3)
S2E10: Rogue pokemon (Arc 4 final)
S2E11: From scientist to soldier
S2E12: The legend of the crystal Onix
S2E13: Starscream attacks
S2E14: A new threat
S2E15: Prowl's police days
S2E16: The Infestation of the Grapefruit (Arc 1)
S2E17: The Infestation of the Grapefruit (Arc 2)
S2E18: The infestation of the Grapefruit (Arc 3 final)
S2E19: Team Rocket did something!?
S2E20: It always be war but never peace
S2E21: Anti Cybertronian city (Arc 1)

S2E7: Rogue pokemon (Arc 1)

244 8 6
By JustyTurner

(Mandarin Island North docks)

Y/n, his team, Impactor and his Wreckers team made it to Mandain Island North just to fill up some supplies as Broadside make his docking and once that we see Y/n, Alex, Ben, Verity, Sorrel, Whirl, Impactor and Springer exiting out of Broadside as Whirl straight his arms and legs.

Whirl: By the all spark it feels good finally being at shore.

Springer: (smile) You can say that again. (Turns tonthe city) Looks like we docked in a city.

Impactor: Looks like it. (Turns to Y/n) So what's 5he plan here?

Y/n: I'll take Alex, Ben, Verity and Sorrel to the city to get some supplies while the rest stay here. We won't be long.

Whirl: Oh come on!

Alex: (smile) Well maybe next time Whirl.

Whirl: This sucks. We have been travelling through the sea for days and we haven't encountered anything that I, Whirl want to fight!

Random citizen: (distance) Hey stop! What are you doing?!

They all turn to see two citizens backing off while a group of pokemons were walking towards them, almost like they are about to attack them.

Whirl: Finally some action!

Y/n: Looks like trouble! Come on guys!

Alex: Right! Let's go Ben!

Ben: [Right!]

They rush over so they can stop whatever is going on. Ben was running with them when he immediately stopped dead in his tracks and froze while Alex noticed and turn to him.

Alex: Ben? You okay buddy?

Then the rest turn and notice Ben not moving as Ben was looking down at the ground and then he look up at them, glaring at them in deep hatred in his eyes.

Alex: Ben? What's with that look? Buddy?

Springer: What's wrong with Ben?

Whirl: Probably not working properly. Maybe I will fix it.

Whirl walks over to Ben onky for Ben to quickly disappeared from sight and appear behind them which they turn and suddenly use sand attack on them which they step back for a moment.

Alex: Ben! What are you doing!

Ben slowly walks back and then joins up with the other pokemons as Ben use sand attack and sand cover them while Alex rushes towards Ben but he was gone.

Alex was stunned by this as he look around but Ben was gone. He then collapse onto his knees while Whirl asked.

Whirl: What in the spark was that for?!

Impactor: No idea but something tells me this ain't right.

???: Y/n!

Y/n turn and to his surprise to see Hot Rod, Jazz and Bumblebee driving up to them and then transform into their bot forms and rushed over to them.

Y/n: (surprised) Hot Rod, Jazz, Bee, its been a long while.

Hot Rod: (smirk) You know it man. (Noticed the wreckers) Wow! Your with the Wreckers?!

Jazz: (surprised) I thought there was none.

Bumblebee: (surprised) Wow they are soo cool!

Whirl: Thanks. I know I'm great.

Y/n: Can someone tell us what just happened here?

Hot Rod: Well first off this ain't the pokemons fault. If there is more in yoru ship, then we need all the help we can get.

(Mandarin Island North's police station)

We find all the Wreckers, Y/n's team and Hot Reds team underneath Officers Jennys police station as we see Alex sitting on the couch looking very worried with Sorrel and Verity sitting by him when a familiar voice ask.

???: Ben is gone as well?

The two look up to see Ash, Misty and a unknown person with them as Alex nodes and then Sorrel asked.

Sorrel: Your Pikachu acted strange as well?

Ash: Yeah.

Misty: Including Togepi. I've never seen Togepi glaring at me.

???: It's not just our pokemon but the pokemon in this city. All trainers pokemons turn against them and disappeared.

Sorrel and Verity:..............

???: Is there something wrong?

Sorrel and Verity: Who are you?

Tracey: (smile) Oh sorry, this is the first time we met. The names Tracey, nice to meet you. Ash and the others told me a lot about you three.

Verity: Same. Say where is Brock?

Misty: He's staying with Professor Ivy.

Sorrel: Well hope he is doing fine.

Verity: Yeah.

Then Officer Jenny came into the room and walk in to see more Autobots which she just smirked and said.

Jenny: (smirk) When I said I needed back up, I never suspected more bots.

Whirl: Well, you call and you smash them!

Y/n: Still tell us the situation Officer Jenny.

Officer Jenny: Well we got reports of pokemons turning against their trainers and then disappear from sight. We have no idea where they went and all ways of tracking them is shown to be impossible. Its like they vanished in thin air.

Arcee: That is strange. How can pokemons that grow attatch to their trainers all these years suddenly turn against them.

Bulkhead: This must be a work of a Decepticon.

Sideswipe: But how can the Decepticons manage to control pokemons?

Jenny: I believe it to be a psychi attack.

Springer: What make you say that?

Suddenly a Gastly appeared which scared Springer while Gastly laughs while Jenny goes on to explain.

Jenny: Not all pokemons turn against their trainers, some say ghost type pokemons didn't feel any anger towards their pokemon trainers. And since ghost types pokemons is immune to psychic, perhaps a psychic pokemon is behind of this.

Ironfist: Hhhmm that is a possibility. I may not know much about pokemon but what I've learn Psychic pokemons have no affects on ghost types pokemons so it must be a psychic pokemon.

Jazz: Yeah but there is one problem, how can a psychic pokemon can gian control a whole cities of pokemon?

Bumblebee: Maybe there is more then one?

Y/n: Maybe but it could be a Decepticons but how did they get a psychic pokemon to work with them?

Whirl: Oh for primus sakes! Why is everyone just standing here and talking about it? Besides what if they decided to betray us because they are sick of us. If I were a pokemon, I would just leave some lame trainers then going to a never ended adventure.

Alex: (angry) BEN WOULD NEVER THINK OF THAT!!!!

They all turn as they were surprised of his outburst as Alex goes on to yell.

Alex: (angry) MY BUDDY WOULD NEVER ABANDON ME BECAUSE WE ARE FRIENDS! AND I WON'T LOSE ANYONE ELSE THAT I CARE FOR! (Burst in tears) You........YOU JUST DON'T GET IT!

Then he rushed out of thr room while everyone stood there and stunned.

Whirl: What's his deal?

Y/n: Whirl! He and Ben are like brothers.

Whirl: So? Get a new Eevee. There is tones of them on thid planet!

Ash: (angry) So you saying we should replace our pokemons?!

Whirl: Well.....Yeah?

Y/n: Okay everyone that's enough! Impactor organise a team while I'll go and check up on Aelx.

Impactor nodes as Y/n leaves to check up with Alex while Impactor divide a squad to search through the city.

(Meanwhile)

We find Jessie, James and Meowth coming out of the alleyway and looking around the city ans seeing not much pokemons here.

Jessie: Huh strange, there isn't much pokemons here isn't there.

James: Yes that is strange. Maybe they are sick or something.

Jessie: Maybe. What do you think Meowth?

Meowth:...................

Jessie: (Turns to Meowth) Meowth?

They see Meowth face was blank and then he runs off which the two go after him, wondering what is wrong with him. We then see Meowth rushing towards a large building and then a sliding door opened and Meowth slides in. He then lands inside a large room and across of him where two mysterious human figures as one who is a female asking the other.

??? 1: Wait? Does this meowth look familiar to you?

??? 2: Yeah, thid one kinda does.

Suddenly they heard something crashing and then Jessie and James came crashing down in front of them, they shake their heads and slowly look over and they were shocked to see two team rocket members that they know.

??? 1: (smirk) Well, Well, Well, if ain't Jessie and James.

??? 2: (smirk) Been a while hasn't it you two.

Jessie: (surprised) Cassidy!

James: And Bob!

Butch: (angry) The names Butch you idiot!

Jessie: What are youb two doing here?! I thought you both be in prison?

Cassidy: (smirk) The boys let us out of jail and we return back to work.

James: The boss doesn't do that for us.

Cassidy: (smirk) Not only that but he assigned us to work with someone brilliant.

Jessie and James: Who?

???: What is the meaning of this noise?

Then appearing behind them was Shocksave as he look down at Jessie and James while Knockout came up next to Shockwave.

Knockout: Well it looks like we have some guests.

Shockwave: Indeed. Unfortunately ones.

Jessie: (shocked) Your working with that psychopath?!

Cassidy: (smirk) He may seem insane but he is a brilliant genius who aided Team Rocket with many missions.

Butch: (smirk) The boss made a deal with this so call Megatron to work together to destroy the same enemy which is the Autobots and complete our goals.

Shockwave: Taking this world will be more easier thanks to my greatest project.

Then a huge light appeared as Shockwave shows the two a huge machine with a Drowzee inside that head a helmet with wires along with on each of his arms.

Shockwave: This machine can increase a psychic pokemons mind control and allows it to control a whole city of pokemon with ease. The wires are attached to a satellite dish above the tower that created a wave of psychic power to mind control the pokemons within the city. This is only the prototype however but soon it will have enough power to mind control a whole island.

Cassidy: (smirk) And it worked.

Then another light came on and they turn to see all the pokemons under their control. Even Ash's Pikachu, Misty's Togepi and Ben are in their control which made James ans Jessie jealous.

Knockout: (smirk) Cassidy and Rob are a lot more better humans then you two.

Butch: (smirk) Huh than-(realised) Hang on a minute here it's Butch! Butch!

Knockout: Right. Whatever.

Jessie: (angry) In that case! We take your pokemons. Go, Arbok and Lickitung!

James: You too Weezing and Victreebel!

The two summon their pokemons with Victrwebel bitting James for a friendly huge while James struggled to be free which they were all dumbfounded by this.

Knockout: (facepalm) This is stupid.

Shockwave: Agree. You two have already lost. (Turn to Soundblaster) Soundblaster, active the machine.

Soundblaster stood by the controls and active it which Drowzee uses his psychic and it effected James and Jessie's pokemons as they where under their control.

James: (noticed this) Jessie!

Jessie: (turn to them) Hey! What are you all doing! Attack!

They disobey and glare at them which freak them a bit as Shockwave ask Butch and Cassidy.

Shockwave: What should we do about our guests?

Cassidy: (smirk) We have their pokemons so what's the point of them being here. Besides, they will mess up somehow so do whatever with them. Bye you two.

Butch and Cassidy leave as Shockwave looks up at them and then turns to Knockout which he smirk and active his eletro staff and walks towards them as James ans Jessie huge each other in fear as Knockout stood over them and then said.

Knockout: (smirk) Night Night and say goodbye to your pokemons.

He then shocked them out cold and have two Decepticon trooper take them away and so they drop them off somewhere far from their base and soon return.

They lay in the middle of the street when Bumblebee and Jazz drive up to them as Bumblebee and Jazz transform into their bot form and then Bumblebee radio in.

Bumblebee: Guys, get ready the beds, because we're bring inteo familiar people that could explain to us who is really behind all of this.

To be continued..................................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 65 16
DISCLAIMER: I do not own any Material related to transformers nor that I own the Characters. Some characters here is made up and some isn't. If there...
512K 7.3K 92
Y/n L/n Wakes up on a beach without no memory as to what happened to him or how he got there. He hold a mysterious emerald like crystal on his hand a...
25.8K 596 35
(Y/N): "I am....Death...Chaos...Judgement...Hakaishin...that's who or what I am...A Real King Of Monsters." After (Y/N) was been defeated by the huma...
62.2K 939 36
(Y/N)/Carnage: "LET THERE BE....CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (Y/N) (L/N) Twelve was a childhood friend of Ben 10 and he was a human who was...