my alpha crush is my bodyguar...

Από aintATp

a #PhayuRain ABO au wherein - Rain Tangwai (o) once again caused ruckus in his P'Pai's bar, making his appa d... Περισσότερα

author's note.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen. 🔞
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two. 🔞
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
author's note.

eight.

2.3K 100 7
Από aintATp

12pm | Coffee, Maybe. Cafè

Rain's Point of View

I once again looked up to the person whom I bumped into. Ugh! This is the second time that this happened!

My eyes widened as I saw a familiar build towering over me. "You!" I shouted at him. "It's you again!" Haa, it's the alpha from earlier! He's so annoying! This is the second time that I fell onto my butt today and it hurts!

He grabbed my hands before speaking, "Oh. It's you again, pretty omega. You really have a bad habit of bumping into people, don't you?" He's clearly teasing me!

"Sorry, duh! Move, I'm with my friend!" I said as I rolled my eyes at him, bumping my shoulder into him on purpose. He grabbed my arms before I could even walk pass him.

"Not so fast, pretty. As an apology, you have to tell me your name first. Then, I'll let you go." What? What does that mean? He doesn't know who I am? I thought to myself as I raised one brow at him.

"Let my arm go first, you big dummy! Yes, I know that I'm pretty but sadly, it isn't my name. My name's Rain and I'm not interested in knowing yours." I sassed as he chuckled at me. Huh, he's quite handsome. No, Rain! Snap out of it!

He did as he is told as I massaged my right arm. Ouch, that grab hurt! "Sorry. Okay, okay. It's nice meeting you, Nong Rain. See you around the campus." He said as he winked at me. I rolled my eyes at him again before walking towards Sky. Ugh, so many bothersome people everywhere!

I sat down on my seat as Sky gave me a teasing look. Oh no, not you too, Sky! "So, an alpha huh? Is he your type?" I rolled my eyes for the nth time today and gave him an annoyed look.

"Don't say bad words, Ai'Sky! You know that my heart is only reserved for P'Phayu, right?" I replied as he nodded. "Plus, 'that' alpha cannot even compare to P'Phayu! My alpha is the most gorgoeus looking ma—"

"—man that even angels nor idols couldn't even compare to him." Aow, he has my line memorized? I thought, eyebrows furrowing.

"Yes I have your line memorized already, Rain. You already told me that for like a hundred times ever since we became best friends, remember?" As if he read my mind, Sky answered. I just gave him a small laugh in return.

"One large Strawberry Acai drink for Luke?" The man who I bumped into walked towards the counter and grabbed his drink. Oh, so his name is Luke huh? I'm gonna save that information for later. And before he gets out of the café, he gave me an annoying wink to which I rolled my eyes in response.

After a while of eating and gossiping, Sky and I decided to rest for a while before going back to uni. I feel so full, their carbonara was really good!

As soon as the clock showed 1:30pm, we took our leave, not wanting to be late for the second class. Ugh, I'm so sleepy. Who the hell invented classes until 5pm? I thought to myself while we walked on the side of the street. A few walks later, we finally arrived at the university again.

We were walking on the school grounds to go to our next class when I suddenly hear a familiar voice, calling my name. "Nong Rain!" Really? Him again?

Sky stopped in his tracks while I dragged him by the arms to continue walking, ignoring the annoying ass voice of that alpha.

"Ai'Nong. Nong Rain. Wait up!" He yelled once again, causing me to stomp my feet and turn around at him.

"What the hell do you want? I told you, didn't I? I'm not interested." I sassed, giving him an annoyed look. He gave me a small laugh in response.

"Oh sorry. I just wanted to give this back to you." He then handed me a handkerchief, brushing our hands together. Oh! This was my favorite handkerchief! How stupid am I to lose it?

"O-oh, thanks. It must've fallen when I fell in the ground a while ago. Thanks for this. Then, we better get going. I don't want to be late in class. See you around." was what I said to him, leaving him alone as I dragged Sky out of there.

Ugh, but why do I keep on having goosebumps whenever I'm talking to him?

🌧

9am | Siam University

Phayu's Point of View

I parked my car in the school's parking lot and waited for Rain to get here. Since it's Monday today and all I have to do was read boring papers in the garage, I decided to start my 'bodyguard duties' instead. Also, Pai called me earlier and told me that I'm supposed to pick up Rain today and surprise him before giving him another surprise which is his punishment. I don't know what has gotten into me and accepted Uncle's offer but if it is for Rain's safety, then I will do it.

After a few minutes, I saw a small frame with blonde hair running like a track star in the school grounds. Finally, he's here. I watched as he ran like a cute kitten, looking at his watch from time to time.

I almost jumped in my seat as I saw him fell into his butt after bumping into someone. That bastard, can't he look at where he's going? I can see that Rain was hurt because of the fall and was about to get out my car to help him but then I remembered, I can't let him know yet that I am here. Uncle hasn't inteoduced me to him as his 'bodyguard' yet. So I calmed myself down and just watched them both.

I snarled in annoyance as I saw that damn alpha's hands touch Rain's face. What the fuck does he think he's doing? Even from here, I can tell that the kitten's blushing because of what he did. Tsk, why aren't you getting annoyed, Rain? You're supposed to slap his hand instead of being shy like that. I thought to myself, still annoyed at what I am watching. I can feel my anger in my veins as my eyes glowed yellow. Calm the fuck down, Phayu. Get a hold of yourself.

After calming myself down, I watched as Rain scurried away while the latter stayed in his place. He then took out his phone and messaged someone. After a while, another student came up to him and gave him money (?) Huh, that was weird. However, it's not my business so I ignored them both.

I decided to get out of my car and walk to the nearby café to have breakfast. I know that Rain's classes will last for about one and a half hour and I don't want to pass out of hunger so I'll grab a bite first. That damn Prapai. He told me to hurry to Rain's university, making me think that something happened. Turns out, he just wanted me to get there earlier than his little brother. I thought to myself as I entered the place. I went straight to the cashier and bought one Iced Americano and a croissant before picking a place to seat.

As I peacefully read the newspaper that I'm holding, three students entered the café and they were loud as fuck. Aren't they aware that this is a café and not a club? One student looked familiar but I can't remember clearly on where I last met him while the other was I think is the one who bumped into Rain. Huh, he looks quite decent. I shook my head lightly as I took a sip of my coffee. They sat on a table, a few chairs from me, and was still loud but I decided to ignore them and focus on my business.

A few moments later, the student who bumped into Rain spoke, "So? Was my acting good?"

"Yeah, man. That damn omega blushed a while ago like a bitch. Keep up the good work." The other student said, the familiar one. However, since his back is facing me, I wasn't able to remember where I saw him before.

"That omega's quite pretty though. Why do you want me to make him fall for me?" Asked the taller one again. I didn't intended to eavesdrop, but the things that they're talking about is getting interesting and I have a bad feeling about it.

"Yeah he's pretty, but he's a bitch! Because of him, I was reprimanded by my Dad and grounded me for the rest of the week. I only got out thanks to school. Anyway, I want him to fall for you and leave him right after. That way, I'll be able to get back at him. Who knows? With that pretty face and fat ass of his, we can also have a taste. What do you guys think?" Said the familiar one. Tsk tsk, these students. Talking about bullshit. But, since I don't want to meddle with others' businesses, I kept quiet even though I'm disgusted by them.

"Really? Fuck yeah! I can't wait to see his fucked out face. With that pretty face of his, it must look nice as fuck." Said the taller one, earning a laugh from both students.

"Oh shut up, Luke. You should make him fall for you first. In one week, you should be able to make that omega fall for you. Don't worry, aside from the sex, I'll pay you handsomely man." Said the other, making me cringe in disgust. So, the damn alpha's name is Luke, huh?

I quickly finished my coffee and the pastry and left the café after. I immediately lost my appetite as I overheard their conversation. That bastard, I won't let him get close to Rain.

As soon as I entered the school grounds, I saw Rain with his best friend, Sky walking towards the exit. Huh, so I spent one and half hours just by eating at the café? Or did I forget to check the time because of eavesdropping on the students' conversation? I thought to myself as I followed both the omegas quietly and saw that they are heading towards the café where I just went to.

I hid behind the car and observed quietly. Both of them sat by the window, beside the seat where I sat a while ago. I continued to watch closely as Rain made his way to the cashier. Then, I noticed the three loud students whisper (?) to each other before the tallest one got up and proceeded to the counter.

As Rain looked down to his phone, I saw him bumped to that Luke guy once again. Huh, he stood there on purpose. He helped Rain get up as he seemed to continue teasing him. The man went back to his seat with his friends and made a high five with both of them. Weird. I can feel my eyes glowing in anger again. Something's not right and my alpha can feel it. But, I still can't figure out what it is.

I continued observing them and let the omegas enjoy their meal in peace.

After more than an hour, they decided to go back to the campus. Finally. I've been standing here like I was a crazy stalker for a while now. I followed them quietly and we all went back to the uni. Both of them made their way to their class but stopped when they heard someone calling out to Rain. This bastard again?

I watched as Rain continued to walk faster, ignoring the man's voice. That's right, baby. Ignore the bastard. Wait, did I just call him baby?

I shook my head as I shake out my silly thoughts. I watched as Rain stomped his feet, clearly fed up of the alpha. They exchanged words for a while before the alpha handed something to Rain that made them touch their hands. I can feel my eyes glowing again. Ugh, Phayu. What the fuck is wrong with you today?

After their interaction, both omegas made their way to their class. I decided to take a short nap for a while. After all, Rain's classes will end at 5pm. I still have three hours to wait.

🌪

5pm | Siam University

Third Person's Point of View

*alarm clock buzzes*

Phayu was woken up by his alarm clock that he set a while ago while waiting for the omega. As soon as he opened his eyes, he fixed his hair and tied it up in a bun before grabbing his coat and getting out of the car.

He walked towards the school grounds in hopes to bump into Rain naturally. The omega still doesn't have an idea about his P'Phayu picking him up so the latter wanted it look like it was just a coincidence.

And as for Phayu's luck, he really did bump into Rain. The alpha saw how the omega's eyes sparkled as soon as he looked up to him. 'That's right, Rain. Those lovely look in your eyes should only belong to me.' The alpha thought to himself as his hands are still on Rain's waist, supporting him from falling down.

"Nong, watch where you're going. You could've fallen off the ground if you're not that careful." Said Phayu, eyes not leaving the omega.

Phayu was taken aback when Rain hugged him tightly. "P'Phayu! Thank goodness you're here! And you're the one I bumped into this time. I fell on the ground twice today because of some horrible alpha! Hmph." The omega said, pouting. 'Yes, Rain. I saw. That damn alpha was looking at you as if he's stripping you down.' Phayu growled at his own thoughts, making Rain pull back from the hug and looked down.

"O-oh, sorry Phi. I-I just got to excited and relieved. I won't hug you without permission anymore." Said Rain, feeling guilty and thinking that Phayu growled because of his sudden hug.

"No, I'm not mad at you, Rain. Anyway, come on now. Do you need a ride home?" Phayu asked, pretending that he wasn't there for the omega.

Rain's eyes sparkled once again before answering, "Yes P'Phayu! Let's go! Bye, Sky! See you tomorrow!" The omega kissed the other on his cheeks making the taller omega scowl jokingly.

"Ew Rain! Anyway, byebye. Bye, P'Phayu. Be careful on your way home!" Sky said waving at the both of them.

Rain and Phayu made their way to the parking lot where Phayu's car is parked. Phayu opened the door for the omega and walked back to the other.

Once inside, he helped Rain put on his seatbelt which made their faces a few inches near each other's, making Rain blush. Phayu hid a smirk on his lips before driving out of the university.

Their ride home was quite quiet but peaceful. Rain was humming to his favorite song, headphones on his ear while Phayu just watched him in the rear mirror, secretly smiling at the omega. 'Cute.' He thought to himself.

After a while of driving, they finally reached the Tangwai's Mansion and Phayu once again opened the door for Rain, assisting the omega as he got out of the car.

As soon as they opened the house's door, they were both welcomed by his Appa and P'Pai, sitting on the couch who are obviously waiting for Rain.

"Hello, dear. And oh, Nong Phayu. I see that you're finally doing your job, huh?" Greeted the older alpha, wide smile plastered on his face.

Rain was confused at his Appa's words, head cutely tilting to the side but ignored it before saying, "Hello, Appa. Hello, P'Pai. I'll be upstairs when you need me."

He was stopped by Phayu who's now holding his hands, making him blush. "Not so fast, Nong Rain."

The omega crossed his arms before looking back at his Dad. "Hmph, I'm tired. What do you guys need?"

"Dear, I would like you to meet someone. But, it seems like you guys already met." The alpha said, looking at Phayu. Their Dad walked towards Phayu before patting his back and saying,

"Rain, I would like you to meet Nong Phayu, your new bodyguard."

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

71.7K 3K 37
What will happen if phayu and rain accidentally meet in a convenience store and fall in love at first sight and can't live without each other. This s...
166K 6.2K 22
Phayu x Rain AU. This story is inspired by Love In The Air but with a new plot/storyline. 🔞WARNING 18+: Contains Explicit Content 🌶️🔥. I do not m...
3.9K 120 1
a #PhayuRain oneshot ABO au wherein - varain lee, an omega who was once a part of a chaebol family in South Korea, is now the trophy wife of Thailand...
8.1K 498 7
Phayu has worked for years rescuing as many omegas and alphas as possible, but he was never affected by any as much as he is affected by the little o...