You Just Know (Diggy Simmons...

Oleh shestheonlyonefanfic

It's the perfect recipe for a disaster. Two different people, two different worlds... one thing in common. Th... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 5

578 39 3
Oleh shestheonlyonefanfic

DIGGY'S P.O.V.

*a few days later in New York*

Diggy- *walks through the airport* *sees his manager* *smiles and walks over* Hey Kri..

Kristal- *holds her hand up* Don't even talk, I am so disappointed in you

Diggy- *confused face* Kris, what did I do?!

Kristal- *folds her arms* What did you do before you left New York?

Diggy- *shrugs* Ion know... work?

Kristal- Yeah. Meaning no records, no submissions and the studio being shot up by a bunch of your fucking rival gangs, what kinda shit do you think this is?!

Diggy- Look I'm so..

Kristal- No, I'm not done. Spin was arrested for your drugs you left in your car. You said he could borrow it? Remember?

Diggy- *bites his lip* Oh. *looks down*

Kristal- Yeah, oh. Huge fine. Wasn't his car and wasn't his drugs. And I had to sort that out for you. 

Diggy- Kris, I'm sorry. Can I pay you back, I go..

Kristal- *laughs* No.. no you can't. Diggy, you're broke. And I have to sort it out. You have one more chance..

Diggy- *blinks * What, what do you mean one more chance?

Kristal- One more chance for your career or you're dropped from the label. They're fed up and they're on my back about this..  so fucking sort it out. Grab your shit, we're going..

Diggy- *picks up his luggage*

*at Diggy's house hours later*

Diggy- *drops his things down* *mumbles* Fuck this man... *throws his keys* Making me record shit I ain't even wanna..  *grumbles* *picks up his eviction letters* *throws them away*

*phone buzzes*

Diggy- *grabs it from his pocket* *opens the message*

Y/N-  Hey, I got back home in Miami. Would love to meet up with you soon ;)

Diggy- *puts his phone away*

YOUR P.O.V.

*in Miami*

Y/N- *stares at her phone*

Demi- *looks over at you* What?

Y/N- *plainly* He saw it..

Demi- *sighs* Yeah and?

Y/N- And he's not replying.. *looks at her* is he ignoring me?!

Demi- *shakes her head a little* Don't take it to heart, but maybe he is

Y/N- *rolls her eyes* God. The one guy I take a little interest in and he does this

Demi- *chuckles* Don't worry about it.. focus on you. And us *laughs* We're home now. You wanna go sunbathe? Pedicure? Shopping? We're all going

Y/N- *scrunches her face* Nah I'm good.

Demi- Y/N, you can't stay in the house alone all the time. We're all tryna make an effort with you

Y/N- I know and I'm thankful, I am, but I just like my own space sometimes. The whole partying and ass lifestyle just isn't me sometimes. Y'all do your thing.

Demi- *hugs you* Okay.. we'll see you later *leaves your room*

*an hour later*

*phone rings and buzzes*

Y/N- *looks at it* *picks it up* Go away.

Taz- *on the phone* Nope. Don't ignore me either.

Y/N- *hangs up* *throws her phone down*

*intercom buzzes*

Y/N- *sighs* Ugh, finally my pizza... *goes to the intercom* *sees Taz on the screen*

Taz- *looks at the screen* Y/N..

Y/N-*rolls her eyes* Oh come on.

Taz- I thought it'd be more polite to knock ratehr than burst in with the keys

Y/N- *walks away from the intercom*

Taz- *lets himself in*

Y/N- *goes in the fridge*

Taz- *walks in the house and in the kitchen* I got your pizza.. Don't worry, you don't gotta pay me back, but I tipped the guy too.

Y/N- *slams the fridge door shut* *walks past him while drinking juice*

Taz- *grabs your arm*

Y/N- *stops and looks at him* You want me to spill this?

Taz- Fucking listen to me then and stop acting like a brat, why aren't you out with the others?

Y/N- How am I being a brat Taz? I'm keeping to myself. I'm not like the other girls to just open up and be outrageous and everything and party 24/7. I hate that.

Taz- I know. That's what I like about you

Y/N- I don't want you mollycoddling me, being all in my business and all over me all the time.

Taz- I'm tryna protect you from these people

Y/N- Who? Who are you tryna get me away from now?

Taz- You know who. Diggy.

Y/N- *freezes* How do you know?

Taz- I've been following you.

Y/N- *looks at him crazy* What?!

Taz- Yeah. I know you and that fuck nigga been meeting up and shit. Getting involved in all this crazy shit that you don't wanna go back to. Y/N, you're better than this

Y/N- *shakes her head* You don't know him..

Taz- And after one night, you do?

Y/N- Have you spent one day getting to know him? He's the sweetest and kindest person. So considerate and..

Taz- *laughs and shakes his head* Y/N, you're so naive. All guys are like that before they get in your pants. Then when they get what they want a few times, their true colours come out. Trust me.

Y/N- Well guess what, I don't trust you.

Taz- So why you still fucking with me and the Angels?

Y/N- Because I'm safe! And I have no other way out..

Taz- You're only safe because I kept my promise to you. To make sure you're always safe. I promised you and your brother...

Y/N- *looks down* Don't mention him.. I don't need protecting.

Taz- *lifts your head* *kisses you* 

Y/N- *pushes him off harshly* *wipes her lips* Stop. Right there.

Taz- I'm so..

Y/N- No. *turns around and walks off* 

Taz- *sighs and pauses* He's a crip.

Y/N- *stops waking* *turns around to him* What?

Taz- I mean it. The same kinda gang in LA that killed your brother and tried to kill you and Dwayne is the same gang he's a part of. 

Y/N- *shakes her head* No.. *fights the tears away* You're lying to me..

Taz- *looks at you confused* *walks to you* Y/N, why would I ever lie about something like th..

Y/N- *cries* Because you want me to stay! You don't want me to leave you or the Angels and I can't move on if I'm still here!

Taz- No! That's not what I meant.. *rushes toward you* *holds your shoulders* Y/N, I'm not making this up. 

Y/N- *blinks her tears away*

It all made sense. He didn't wanna answer my questions.. he was in the same part of LA I was in He was being so.. shady, never told me anything and I could see that he was always telling lies.. but somehow despite it, I thought he was a good guy. He and his gang killed my brother... I realised his eyes and the eyes I saw that night. 

Though my brother bled out in the dark and on the street where he lived in his own home, I held him in my arms and saw all the eyes that were on that street with us, watching me and all around me the whole time. Those of his gang, the police.. and the rival gang members.. then I remembered the ones that held the guns and the pair that looked me in my own eyes before they fled... 

Diggy killed my brother.

DIGGY'S P.O.V.

Sitting in my room on the edge of my bed, surrounded by the four modern grey walls and wooden furniture, I held the pen and paper firmly in my fingers, tapping impatiently and trying to hum a little... I thought a lot. What bothered me. What I wished for. What I wanted and desired and my happiness and sadness... Soon enough I found myself lost in smiling thoughts, confusing metaphors and sighs of exasperation and regret. I wrote a song. A few songs. I wasn't normally an emotional person, but right now I had something..

My muse? Y/N.

Almost everything I'd told her was a lie so far. My life wasn't the kind that you brag or even tell to people. Nobody understands what I have to do to survive, gain respect. Be myself. Sometimes I didn't feel like myself, but with her.. for that one day I felt like I didn't need to pretend for so long.

Diggy- *writes lyrics*

If I told you the whole truth, you wouldn't understand. 

The shit I went through all my life, swear I never had it planned

When you gotta survive, you have to do what's right for you

I don't want no more lies, no more secrets. I wish I could actually be with you.

I'm sorry I didn't tell the truth before but beginnings are complicated

Wanna take it a little further wit you, drunk, fuck, love and get jaded

This world been sleeping on me like I'm underrated

Looking atchu like you're my world, even for a minute, I'm fascinated.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

33.3K 1.1K 31
"you're bad at pretending, I chose the wrong person..." "but you chose me... and you're not so good at it either..." A life changing experience of tw...
2.1K 23 40
I was so damn naive it's no wonder I've ended up here. Kidnapped by the man who promised me forever, just as I'd begun to understand the depths of hi...
104K 3.2K 46
I partied every night.... He spent most of his life in jail I had tons of boyfriends.... He barely spoke to anyone I was the center of attention...
1.6M 24.5K 76
Love. As 'beautiful' as love can be it hurts and bleeds. If you're unlucky you may even love the very person you know you can't have. The best friend...