The Mad Bounty Hunter of Remn...

By User456as

When a young Ex-Gang lord was betrayed by his own blood is suddenly transported Remnant to start again... or... More

Chapter 1: New Line of Work
Chapter 2: Talking it Through
Chapter 3: Me?
Chapter 5: Sea Problem
Chapter 6: Welcome to Atlas
Chapter 7: Snow Day
Chapter 8: Transport
Chapter 9: Scout
Chapter 10: Motion
Chapter 11: Mentor
Chapter 12: A Regular Day
Chapter 13: Confrontation
Chapter 14: A Friendly Meeting
Chapter 15: Talk
Chapter 16: Hostage
Chapter 17: Corrupt
Chapter 18: Heists
Chapter 19: The Showdown
Chapter 20: The Seeker
Chapter 21: The Air Ship
Chapter 22: Travel
Chapter 23: Again?
Chapter 24: Trouble
Chapter 25: Massacre
Chapter 26: Another Day, Another Memory
Chapter 27: Old Man's Deal
Chapter 28: Meeting
Chapter 29: Gone Wrong
Chapter 30: Discipline
Chapter 31: Unlikely Evening
Chapter 32: Origins
Chapter 33: More Truths
Chapter 34: Who's Side Are You On?
Chapter 35: Finding the Train to Hell
Chapter 36: Found the Train to Hell!
Chapter 37: Calm Before the Storm
Chapter 38: Lesson Taught...
Chapter 39: Lesson Learned
Chapter 40: Beacon Days
Chapter 41: Beacon Days Pt.2
Chapter 42: The Fall of Beacon
Update!

Chapter4: The Hunt continues

1.4K 34 5
By User456as

A week had gone by since his arrival and was getting bored.

Which led him to one conclusion that would help: Hunting down other bounties in the city of Vale.

Hector looked at the long list of bounties set by the Vale police department and counted up the total.

Over half a million Lien... but a particular redhead with a bowlers hat caught his attention: Roman Torchwick.

"Your ass is grass and I'm going to mow it."

Hector decided to go for someone small since he hasn't really hunted people in the city. So why not go for a gang leader?

The man who would soon be in the reticle of his sniper was a man who went by The Cleaner who specialized in taking care of witnesses.

Hector had only a small description of a man who was bald, one of his eyes was completely white and wore a black suit with a red tie who might have connections to one of the more prominent gangs.

By stealing scrolls staged as muggings on this gang who was called the Red Ties which Hector found funny rather than intimidating.

The Cleaner was currently in a small apartment complex  where he was himself enjoying a small vacation.

Hector himself was himself stuck between shooting him through the window or using the air vents to literally gas him.
After thinking about it during his lunch of lobster he thought about going for that clean headshot.

Later that the Cleaner was sitting directly across a slide glass doors with two other gang members. Hector didn't think anything of it, he could always either kill them or turn them in but...

No point of ruining his reputation by sparing their lives.

Hector then headed towards the building across from his target. Using the building's latter on the side climb on the roof and aimed down his sights.

"Prepare to die mister clean." Hector thought to himself before pulling the trigger.

Everyone nearby heard a loud bang followed by glass shattering.

"What the fuck?!"
"Let's get the hell out if here!"

One of the gangsters said to the other before booking it towards the door.
As the ran downstairs as the elevator wasn't available they nearly pushed each other over just to open the front door.

"Who the hell do you think was after the... Cleaner?" The gangster said with a dreaded voice as he saw a gas mask with a crude smile.

"Look we don't want any-"

Before one of them could finish their sentence both were shot before Hector moved past them and slowly headed upstairs.
As he arrived on the floor be calmly walked towards the open door until he noticed a kid just... staring at him. He didn't look scared but rather curious about what was going on.

"Hello." The kid said innocently.
"Sup kid, isn't it past your bedtime?" Hector asked since it was around midnight.

"Mommy and daddy won't open the door but that's okay since they made a spot for me near the stairs." The kid said as if it was normal.

Hector however felt his eye twitch followed by his heart beating faster but him politely asking,

"And where do your mommy and daddy live? I actually need to have a little talk with them."

"Okay mister."

As both walked past the opened door where the body of the Cleaner was they then went two door down and Hector began to knock loudly. On the outside he seemed relatively calm but on the inside was burning hatred and rage.

It reminded him of the abuse his mother did do him. She had done something similarly before when she had a brief fling with one of the other gang members but his memory went back to when she threw a burning hot iron at him for being too loud.

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" The guy yelled out as he opened the door only to be punched in the gut followed by an uppercut.

The guy stumbled back but before he could strike back he felt a intense heat and saw something he'd seen before in the news:

The Blade of Sion.
It's black handle and deep red, orange and white colors illuminating the dimly lit room.

"What's going- who the hell are you?!" A woman yelled as she turned the corner.

While the woman was angry that some random was in their home, the guy was the opposite. He was scared, terrified that the man- no a kid! That killed Sion was right in front of him wielding the blade that killed nearly forty Huntsmen and Huntresses.

"You better get the out before I-"
"Shut up!" The guy yelled looking over his wife who looked confused until her husband asked albeit shaking.

"Y-You're the k-k-kid that killed Sion... aren't you?"

"Ah so you're not a complete idiot are you?" He said waving Sion's sword around. The woman was at first disbelief but then saw the seriousness of her husband and then asked,

"Then what do you want? Lien?"

"Oh no! I already have plenty but... one thing that really pisses me off is seeing piece of shit parents." Hector said letting the anger weave in with his words.

"I mean sending a kid to sleep under a flight of stairs is bad enough but you know what would be worse?" Hector said getting closer to the man who was sweating out of both the heat of the sword and being scared.

"A molten hot sword just barely cutting your damn skin. So here's what's going to happen:

You BOTH are going to do the smart thing and be GOOD parents. Oh and I'll be back but when? That's the fun part, you won't know.

I would say more but hey! Got another bounty to collect and I don't want them decaying for too long. And here kid, if you need help call me alright?" Hector explained before handing him a piece of a paper with his number.

"Goodbye and hopefully things change... for your parents sake." Hector said before leaving the shit scared parents and a happy kid alone.

Hector then made his way to pick up the body and began to throw it down the flight of stairs as he didn't want to carry it.

He then exited through the side exits as he didn't want to run into anyone going out.

"Fuck... the police station is five blocks away... FUCK!"

Hector then groaned in pain before dragging the body to the police station to claim his bounty.

Unknown to Hector a certain crow was watching him since the beginning. From him pulling the trigger on the Cleaner, the two gangsters and him throwing down the body down the stairs.

"Holy shit, this kid is something else." Qrow thought to himself.

A part if him wondered what made the bounty hunter this way. What made him so impassive to murder. It was especially disturbing when he found out he was the same age as his niece and had somehow taken down Sion.
However he was surprised to see him go out of his way to help some kid. Perhaps this crazed bounty hunter wasn't totally devoid of sympathy.

Qrow continued to follow him in his crow form until he was at the police station where he landed near a window to eavesdrop.

"Hey I got a bounty here!" Hector shouted as he opened the door leaving the body outside.

The cops that were in the station jumped up not expecting someone to come in this late at night.

"Wha-Who?" One of them said.

"I got the Cleaner sooo if I can get the tranfer that would be great!" Hector said unaware of how much literal blood was on his hands and arms.

"Hands up where I can see'em!" One of cops yelled while pointing a gun at him.

"Another reason why I don't like the city's, the police there are so stupid I mean. Look instead of asking or even trying to investigate you just pull out the gun! No wonder every store in this damn city gets robbed." Hector shot back.

Qrow then saw a few cops point their guns at the kid who was still throwing insults at them which he thought was hilarious. But knew he had to get involved before this kid got himself shot.

He then walked past the body where he saw a hole near the Cleaner's throat before walking in the police station.

"What's going on here?" Qrow asked which one of the cops said,
"Best if you just leave-"

"I'm a licensed Huntsmen." Qrow said pulling out his scroll before the police man said,

"This kid just killed someone!"

"I can tell by the body just outside. Whose is it?"

"A wanted man called the Cleaner. I just wanted to claim my bounty but nooo!" Hector said sarcastically.

"I'll check." Qrow said knowing it was the Cleaner. He came back to see Hector sitting down on a chair with his hands behind his head waiting.

"It's him." Qrow said confirming the kill which the policeman were shocked.

"What- how?!" One of them yelled out which Hector then responded,
"With a gun! Now about payment."
"You can't be serious! He-"

"He did do your job." Qrow interjected which Hector said, "See? Here's the routing number."

A few minutes later...

After Hector collected his payment he was then called out.
"Hey kid!"

He turned around to see the Huntsmen that helped him out with the cops and assumed he wanted a cut of the money.

"Let me guess you want a cut of the bounty?"

The man looked surprised and put his hands up and said,
"No kid, I just wanna talk. How about we hit a bar?"
"Naaah! I've got a Queen size bed waiting for my ass. And who are you?"

"I'm Qrow Brawnwen."

"Crow? Like the bird?"
"Now it's with a Q not a C."
"Why- How is it a Q?"

"Trust me I'm trying to figure that out." Qrow said plainly before letting out a small chuckle.
"How about we meet up someplace tomorrow? You decide where."

"Mmmm... at Vales Luxury Stay, meet me there at one." Hector replied.
"So it's settled then." Qrow said before turning his back and walking away. However before he turned the corner...

"Hey Qrow!"

"Yeah?"
"If you try anything, you know I'll kill you right?"

Qrow simply just nodded and left before calling Ozpin.

"Hey Oz, I already set up a meeting with him."

"That's good to hear, how was your interaction with Hector?"

"Other than telling me he'll kill me if I try anything? I'd say it went well."

"He's something isn't he."

"That's putting it lightly. I literally saw this kid kill three gangsters as if it was nothing and dragged his bounty off for around five blocks."

"Oh... I see. Well considering he took out eight rogue Huntsmen including Sion I can't say I'm too surprised."

"Yeeesh talk about being dedicated to his work."

"I must remind you that you convince him to join. With someone of his skillset it is certain to garner the wrong attention. Especially now that Sion is one if his more... recognized kills."

"Well he seemed like he's not easy to convince. If he rejected you then what makes you think he'll accept it coming from me?"

"He doesn't seem to respect any authority figure so perhaps someone of your expertise could convince him otherwise."

"Maybe, that could work but I still can't believe someone as old as Ruby just kills for lien."

"Which is another reason why you must convince him. He's heading down a dangerous path.
And we must make sure to steer him in the right direction. I see him as a younger version of you... except for the murders of course."

"Heh, noted." Qrow said before hanging up and walking down the street.

Meanwhile Hector walked back to the hotel wondering what his game was. He knew that him being there wasn't a coincidence or accident. Who sent him? Why was he following him?

Was it that Ozpin? If so then he would play hard to get.
He went to the elevator and headed to his room where he then looked over the city and saw Beacon Academy in the distance.
Shit's getting interesting now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 236 10
(Completed) A cowboy finds himself thrown into a new world, one with powers and monsters unlike any he's seen before. The monsters he meets are more...
42.1K 746 14
The Apex Hunter is a ghost. Single-handedly responsible for the death of forty-two different hunters/huntresses. He shows no mercy to any hunter, you...
11.3K 262 72
(Y/N) (L/N) was a complete genetic replica of an infamous bounty hunter on Remnant. When one of the five nations fell and became the Empire his clone...
3.1K 71 13
When a young huntsman: Adrien Ross who was cheated by Team RWBY back then, later he went on the mission to destroy all Grimm and died. Now his little...