The Mad Bounty Hunter of Remn...

Od User456as

When a young Ex-Gang lord was betrayed by his own blood is suddenly transported Remnant to start again... or... Viac

Chapter 1: New Line of Work
Chapter 2: Talking it Through
Chapter4: The Hunt continues
Chapter 5: Sea Problem
Chapter 6: Welcome to Atlas
Chapter 7: Snow Day
Chapter 8: Transport
Chapter 9: Scout
Chapter 10: Motion
Chapter 11: Mentor
Chapter 12: A Regular Day
Chapter 13: Confrontation
Chapter 14: A Friendly Meeting
Chapter 15: Talk
Chapter 16: Hostage
Chapter 17: Corrupt
Chapter 18: Heists
Chapter 19: The Showdown
Chapter 20: The Seeker
Chapter 21: The Air Ship
Chapter 22: Travel
Chapter 23: Again?
Chapter 24: Trouble
Chapter 25: Massacre
Chapter 26: Another Day, Another Memory
Chapter 27: Old Man's Deal
Chapter 28: Meeting
Chapter 29: Gone Wrong
Chapter 30: Discipline
Chapter 31: Unlikely Evening
Chapter 32: Origins
Chapter 33: More Truths
Chapter 34: Who's Side Are You On?
Chapter 35: Finding the Train to Hell
Chapter 36: Found the Train to Hell!
Chapter 37: Calm Before the Storm
Chapter 38: Lesson Taught...
Chapter 39: Lesson Learned
Chapter 40: Beacon Days
Chapter 41: Beacon Days Pt.2
Chapter 42: The Fall of Beacon
Update!

Chapter 3: Me?

1.5K 33 5
Od User456as

As the duo left the ship Hector was still mind you heavily armed. Hector in his opinion liked  the scenery, reminded him of those pretty botanical gardens he would rarely visit.

He saw that is was quiet... too quiet for a school.

"Hey where's everybody?" Hector asked.
"School hasn't started yet. But it will in three days." Amber responded.

'Let's see here:
Young man with high intelligence, combat skills and very unpredictable mental health in a school for hunters to protect the innocent open in three weeks? Is she going to recruit me?'

Hector thought to himself as they were in front of a large tower.

"Damn this guy compensating for something huh?" Hector said out loud which Amber was a mix of surprised and shocked not expecting him to say that.

"Huh wha?! Why would you say that?!"

"Fuck you're right, I'm being paid by him." He responded which Amber then asked.

"Do you think before you speak? Or do you just say the first thing that pops in your mind?"

"That entirely depends on the situation and right now I just want my Lien and enjoy a nice vacation." Hector responded.

"Is that all why you hunted down Sion? Just so you can get rich?" Amber said as they stepped into the elevator.

Hector let out a low chuckle before saying,
"I do what I do because violence is always going to be something relevant."

As the elevator doors opened Hector stepped out completely ignoring the Amber who was looking at him with great concern who stayed at the elevator for a second longer.

She then knocked on the doors that opened revealing a glass floor and ceiling showing gears.

"I knew these guys were rich but fuck." Hector said to himself.
He looked at the end of the room to see the man himself, Ozpin and his sexy secretary Glynda Goodwitch.

"Hello, I'm assuming you're here to collect the bounty on Sion?" Ozpin said which Hector replied.

"Yes, Amber told me you could send the money to me without a problem... correct?"

"Not so fast." Glynda interjected. "We need some sort of identification first."

Hector looked at Glynda before turning back to Ozpin and said,
"Are you able to tranfer the money or not? I didn't exactly kill him out of the... kindness of my heart."

"Yes but atleast a name would help with the transfer." Ozpin answered before taking a sip of his coffee.

"Actually, according to section three subheading one: A person who eliminates a rogue Huntsmen or Huntress can just provide the account routing number." Hector shot back which the three grownups eyes widened except for Ozpin who lightly raised an eyebrow.
"So... here is the routing number." Hector said showing one of his scrolls.

"You can't-"
"He has a point, so I won't make a big deal out of it... however."

"However?" Hector said in a unamused voice lightly leaning foward.

"I would like to personally thank you for saving Amber from kidnappers." Ozpin replied as Glynda to her disapproval was sending the money.

"I've also been meaning to ask, how did you know that was an illusion?" Amber asked actually curious.

"The girl was doing to same motions the exact same way for a while and she didn't have a shadow. So naturally I shot it."
"And if it wasn't?" Glynda asked raising an eyebrow.

"I know the difference between a real girl and a illusion." Hector said not liking Glynda's attitude.

"Where are you from?" Glynda asked.

"A isolated town called Los Angeles or LA." Hector replied plainly.
"And what's with the gas mask?" Glynda asked abruptly.

"That's personal, and maybe if you'd stop asking questions I would get my money faster." Hector replied getting frustrated with Glynda.
Hector then heard his scroll buzz which notified him that the money was sent.

"There it is. Now if you don't mind I've got a five star hotel to sleep at." Hector replied before Ozpin said.

"I would like to ask you some questions Bounty Hunter."
"What?"

"How did you take down Sion?"

"I talked the man to death." Hector replied which Amber and Glynda looked at him suspiciously but Ozpin knew he did just that.

"Your other question?"
"How old are you? You sound young."

"15." Hector replied which Glynda and Amber were taken back by.
"How would you like to join my Academy?" Ozpin asked which Hector tilted his head and said,

"Me?"
"Yes you."
"Me? Who hunts down rogue Huntsmen and Huntresses? Solely to make money off of them?"

"My offer still stands." Ozpin replied.

"Why? Huh? Why get me, someone who has the money and knowledge to do my job well."
"Wait you've taken down other rogue Huntsmen before?" Amber interjected.

"Yes, eight in total. But I'm taking a little vacation." Hector replied before taking out another scroll and showing her.

Amber was both shocked and confused about how a literal kid took out fully trained Huntsmen.
"How?! You can't possibly fight them." Glynda protested.

"See that's it, I didn't fight them." Hector said pointing at Glynda. "I kill them."

"What? Why??" Amber said in disbelief.
"You're really gonna ask that? I'm not Huntsmen material, I mean once you figure the type of Huntsmen they are... the easier it makes my job." Hector replied coldly.

Before Hector left he said,
"Anyway thanks for the bounty. Have a good day heheh."

As Hector went into the elevator Ozpin, Glynda and Amber were talking about the Rogue Huntsmen Killer.

"Ozpin you can't just let him walk away! He's going to get himself killed!" Amber protested. She hoped the Headmaster could do or at the least say something to make him join.
"Don't worry, I'll have Qrow follow him when he gets back. And since he's taking a vacation he won't be difficult to track."
Ozpin replied, he knew Hector was dangerous and knew that if he had tried to trap him in he would've put up a fight.

"But in the meantime you'll be staying here. If it wasn't for Hector you would've been in trouble since we all know it was her who probably sent whoever put up the illusion there. We must stay more vigilant now that they're making their move, am I clear?" Ozpin said which both Glynda and Amber replied.

"Yes sir."

Hector made his way back to his truck which was riddled with bullets.

"If I ever find the fuckers who shot my truck I'm going to use a Toxica on them." Hector said as he started the engine but didn't start.
He groaned before leaving the truck as is since it was technically stolen but he just assumed he'd leave it there.
No point in having something that doesn't work.

He then checked his scroll for the nearest five star hotel to crash the night.

"Vale's Luxury Stay? Sounds fancy enough." Hector thought to himself as he walked through the alleyways with his backpack he gotten before ditching the truck.

It contained clothes, snacks and some ingredients for his Toxicas, and bullets. But as he turned the corner where the hotel was just across the street...

"Hey give me your money kid!" Hector turned around to see a man wielding a knife. Who in his opinion looked like a bum.

"Really?" Hector said in disbelief which caught the mugger off guard.

"What?- nevermind! Just give me your money!" He shouted which Hector crossed his arms and said,
"I want you to look at who you are robbing like use atleast two brain cells."

The mugger looked at him and just barely noticed how armed this kid was. Large sniper rifle, huge shotgun, and that gas mask... that crude white smile painted on the visor.

"Now you can either go fuck off or I'll send you to God, same day shipping." Hector said with a hint malice in his voice.

The mugger then booked it which Hector shook his head thinking,

"Is everybody here that stupid?? I mean damn! But hey makes my life alot more easier."

As he entered the hotel he understandably got glares and stares but as he reached the front desk the receptionist was watching the TV which also caught Hector's attention.

Breaking news! Notorious rogue Huntsmen Sion has been reportedly hunted down. As the bounty that was posted on the .Net was taken down. We asked if there was a mistake but to much of everyone's shock he was actually killed!

Hector then looked around to see everyone huddled around the TVs around the main lobby. He couldn't help but chuckle at the surprise they were going to get.

When we asked who managed to kill the unkillable, we only got a brief description of the person which is both shocking and for many, concerning. The person who wanted to stay anonymous had this to say,

'He was armed as if he was going to fight a platoon of Atlas soldiers! A sniper a lot bigger than him, a shotgun that looked like it could blow a man's head off with one shot. And that gas mask... that damned smile he gots painted on it. And you know the thing that shows me how much we failed our youth?

The person who killed Sion isn't even old enough to apply at Beacon Academy.'

"What? That's ridiculous!"
"How did a kid kill Sion?? Are our Huntsmen that incompetent!" The patrons complained.

The receptionist then shook her head at the description. She couldn't imagine a literall kid capable of killing someone as tuff and brutal as Sion.

Hector then knowing damn well it would catch the attention of the patrons in the lobby, ringed the bell kinda loudly.

"Oh sorry sir I-" the receptionist cut herself off at what she was looking at. Large sniper rifle, big shotgun, and... a gas mask with that crude smile.

Hector then saw the poor girl turn pale and froze for a moment before trying to regain her composure.

"Um... w-welcome to V-Vale's Stay... how can I help y-you?" She said fumbling her words a bit. From behind him he could he the other patrons.

"Is it him?"
"No it can't be... can it?"
"I guess he's going to blow his money already."
"Or take a break. No doubt taking down Sion was no easy task."

"Hello, I'm looking for something to... relax for the next few days." Hector said calmly.
"A-Anything in particular?"

"Mmm surprise me."

"O-Okay I'll see what w-we have available." The receptionist said before quickly zooming away.

Hector turned around to see everyone looking at him. So Hector being Hector said sternly.
"What?"

Everyone then quickly turned around while Hector chuckled to himself.
Soon the woman came back down and led him to the elevator where they almost went to the top. The 64th floor of the hotel.

Suffice it to say, he very well liked it. Huge bed, good view of the city, basically something out of a movie and much to his liking a bar!

"I-is this good?" She asked nervously.
"Very good!"
"O-Okay." The girl said relieved but before leaving. Hector asked,

"Oh and if anyone asks I'm here tell them I'm not."
"V-Very well."

Hector then put his guns to the side and sat comfortably on the couch before thinking.

"Ah... this is good."

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

23.2K 236 10
(Completed) A cowboy finds himself thrown into a new world, one with powers and monsters unlike any he's seen before. The monsters he meets are more...
60.4K 1.2K 32
After a tragic event that left (Y/N) (L/N) alone and afraid, there was only one place where he could go: The Belladonnas. He took on the role of a...
1.3K 7 8
Before Ruby Roses Birth, Her mother had been the last vampire left in all of Remnant. Every single last one but her had been killed, in a war that ki...
70.7K 2.1K 48
Fangs as sharp as swords. Wires so strong that rumors said he could trap gods. Poison so strong that it could kill or paralyze Grimm. The most wanted...