That time I got reincarnated...

By Azatoth14

This story follows the life of rimuru tempest but his past life will be different. After dying fighting for h... More

CH-1 Death
CH-2 Reincarnation
CH-3 Storm Dragon Veldora
CH-4 Dryads
CH-5 Ogre village
CH-6 Goblins and Direwolves
CH-7 Battle of the Ogre Village
CH-8 Shizue Izawa
CH-9 Preparation
CH-10 Orc Lord
CH-11 Kingdom of Tempest
CH-12 Demon Lord Milim
CH- 13 Charybdis
CH-14 Ingrassia
CH-15 Surprise,Shock or Sorrow
CH-16 Revenge
Ch-17 More Problems
CH-18 Fall of Farmuth
CH-19 Walpurgis
CH-20 Crushing Clayman
CH-21 The Church
CH-22 Merfolk Kingdom
Ch-23 Hinata and the Ten Great Saints
CH-24 Hero
CH-25 Spirit Queen Ramiris
CH-26 Tempest Festival Day-1
CH-27 Tempest Festival Day 2 & 3
CH-28 Tempest Festival Day 4(Part 1)
CH-29 Tempest Festival Day 4(Part 2)
CH-30 Tempest Festival Day 5(Part 1)
CH-31 Tempest Festival Day 5(Part 2)
CH-32 Tempest Festival Day 6(Part 1)
CH-33 Tempest Festival Day 6(Part 2)
CH-34 After the Festival
CH-35 Busted
CH-35.5 ?????
CH-36 Labyrinth Updates
CH-37 New Friends
CH-38 The Council (Behind the scenes)
CH-39 Shopping Spree
CH-40 Council Meeting
CH-41
CH-42
CH-43
CH-44
CH-45
CH-46
CH-47
CH-48
CH-49
CH-50
CH-51
CH-52
CH-53
CH-54
CH-55
CH-56
CH-57
CH-58
CH-59
CH-60
CH-61
CH-62
CH-63
CH-64
CH-65
CH-66
CH-67
CH-68
CH-69
CH-70
CH-71
CH-72
CH-73
CH-74
CH-75
CH-76
CH-77
CH-78
CH-79
CH-80
CH-81
CH-82
CH-83
CH-84
CH-85
CH-86
CH-87
CH-88
CH-88.5
CH-89
CH-90
CH-91
CH-92
CH-93
CH-94.5
CH-95
CH-96
CH-97
CH-98
CH-99
Side Story:- Conquest of Lanquis(Part 1)
CH-100
CH-101
Ch-102
Ch-103
CH-104
Ch-105
CH-106
CH-107
CH-108
CH-109
CH-110
CH-111
CH-112
CH-113
CH-114
CH-115
CH-116
CH-117
CH-118
CH-119
CH-120
CH-121
CH-122
CH-123
CH-124
CH-125
CH-126
CH-127
CH-128
CH-129
CH-129.5
CH-130
CH-131
CH-132
CH-133
CH-134
Ch-135
CH-136
CH-137
CH-138
CH-139
CH-140
CH-141
CH-142
CH-143
CH-144
CH-145
CH-146 Epilogue

CH-94

1K 50 14
By Azatoth14

Rimuru's POV

I quickly regain control of my body and rush outside my labyrinth room, towards the command centre where Ramiris was. Teleporting there would have been faster, but i completely forgot about it. I get a warning from Raphael that made me lose my mind.

<Soul Corridor with individual 'Veldora' has been broken.>

Raphael? What does this mean?

<This mean that individual Veldora is not in control of his physical body. Either he is under strong soul control or he has di->

I know that. Damn it. I promised to myself. Not anymore. I won't ever lose those close to me. Never. But it happened again. Damn it.

In my anger, I quickly talked with Ramiris and went towards the place where Veldora and Velgrynd fought. In the air, i could see both Veldora and Velgrynd flying in their dragon forms. I looked around and saw a few battleships also flying around.

Tch. Dealing with them together will be difficult. Raphael, activate the defense mechanisms.

<Understood. Activating the generators. Success. Activating Turrets. Successful. Activating explosive turrets. Successful. Moving defenses into place............ Successful.>

As soon as Raphael said that, large white walls rose up on all sides. Seeing this, the soldiers from the Empire were all on high alert. Once the wall was in place, it didn't attack. Or rather it couldn't. The turrets had a range. And the battleships were outside of this range. Well, not that it matters. They will not be able to attack me if they don't come into their range.

I quickly teleport to the top of the wall closest to the Imperial Army and leak out all my aura. My aura was stronger than normal. Maybe my anger was supporting it. But that doesn't matter. Seeing me here, Velgrynd was the one most surprised. I am sure she is. After all she had killed me. But what i don't get is how she got here. Are there multiple of her? I don't understand this, but the major fact is, even Raphael doesn't. So it isn't my fault. If Raphael can't predict it, there is no way I can.

"Yo. Didn't expect to see you here. How did you get here so quickly?" I ask Velgrynd. There is a barrier around Tempest to prevent teleportation and there is no space deviation, so I know no teleportation took place.
"How? How are you still alive?"
"Who knows? I will not tell you just like that, will i?"

"Whatever. It doesn't matter. I have killed you once, and I will kill you again."
"Quite the statement."
"Rudra, tell Veldora to attack at full power. His aura is not normal."

As soon as I heard that, i realised that i still didn't have my anger in control. Letting your emotions get the better of you on the battlefield is the biggest mistake one can ever do. I really need to calm down.

"Very well. Even i want to see how strong Veldora is. You guys, attack and destroy Tempest and make an example out of it." Rudra said to Kondo, the one shot at Veldora. He simply bowed and relayed his message.

I kept sitting on the top of the wall while keeping an eye on Velgrynd.

"What do you think that wall will do? All the troops are on flying ships. What don't you just entertain me a bit." Velgrynd said sneering.
"There is no need to hurry. Not like you have a chance to win anyway."
"Huh? You little!!" The only reason Velgrynd was not attacking me was because she was taking magicules from Veldora. Meanwhile, there were two reasons why I was not attacking.

<Complete analysis of the space within 5km radius complete.>

Good job. This way I can set up traps against them. Winning head on would be difficult, if not straight up impossible, so this is the only thing i can do. This was the first reason. The second reason is because I am waiting for these ships to come into the range of the turrets.

Raphael, as soon as all the ships come inside the range, begin attacking with the turrets. Also, cover me, if needed.

<Understood.>

Well then. Let's begin.

"You done, Velgrynd?"
"Hoh? So you were waiting for me? I thought you were too scared to even move."
"Don't joke around. I was just waiting for you to be at your full strength. I don't want you toake excuses later on."
"You have a really sharp tongue. And that will be the reason you die."

As soon as she said that, she spit her flame breath directly at me, but i quickly teleported away. The wall i was sitting on was not damaged at all. Luckily, nobody noticed that. I teleport midway between the wall and Velgrynd. This is the optimum range from the wall for the turrets. So, they can cover me, in case of any unexpected events.

"Now then, is that all you have?"
"You! YOU! STOP GETTING ON MY NERVES!" As soon as she said that, she dashed straight at me. But it was easy to dodge her, mainly because of her large dragon body. I quickly dodged by going over her and flew towards Veldora.

Velgrynd is quite fast. But that is also her disadvantage. It's very difficult for her to turn around at such high speeds. So, before she could do anything to stop me, i quickly left a small clone of myself on Veldora to analyse the mind control on him.

Surprisingly, Veldora had not attacked me. I wonder if he is not under control of Rudra.

Just as I was thinking that, Veldora shot a storm blast at me. Damn it. Jinxed it. As i dodged the storm blast, Velgrynd also attacked another fireball at me. I quickly devoured it with Beelzebub and launched it towards Veldora. This is also another way to use Beelzebub. To change directions of projectiles without interfering with it.

Veldora, surprisingly didn't dodge it. I wonder why?

<Master, it is assumed that under Rudra's control it is unable to take any instinctive decisions.>

I see. That makes sense. Anyways, any plans on how to free Veldora?

<If Master is able to absorb Veldora's true dragon core from his body, then it might be possible to reconstruct the soul corridor.>

Alright. And where is this dragon core?

<That cannot be deduced. It's advised to devour the entire subject, 'Veldora' , to obtain his dragon core.>

I see. Alright. Let's go with that. This conversation took less than a microsecond as we used thought acceleration.

Now. What should I do? Fighting one true dragon is bad enough. Fighting two? At the same time? Not possible for me. I have to find a way to neutralize one of them first.

<Report. Analysis on Velgrynd's flame breath and Ultimate Skill «Charity King Raguel» is complete. Fusing this analysis with «Covenance King Uriel» to create a barrier to stop Velgrynd's flame.>

Nice! This means I don't have to worry about her attacks.

<That is correct.>

Alright. Raphael, you take care of Velgrynd, and I will take care of Veldora.

<Understood.>

Right. Before i forget, you told me that a name has a special meaning in this world, right?

<That is correct. But i fail to see any relation of 'names' with the current situation.>

I know. But i want to do this now. Rather, i should have done so earlier, but, oh well.

<??>

Ciel. Your name will be Ciel. Just like before. I will give it to back to you.

<??!!!?>

Quite surprised? I can feel your emotions as well, you know that right?

<Yes. Yes master. I am Ciel, a theosophy nucleus, the unifier of all abilities.>

Theosophy nucleus? What's that?

<I am a Manas which has better control over skills and the world as a whole, compared to Ultimate Skills.>

Even though she tried not to let her emotions leak, i could feel them. Happiness. Surprised. And bliss. I don't know how, but somehow I could feel them.

Well then, let's defeat them shall we?

<Yes.>

You take care of Velgrynd and i will quickly regain Veldora.

<Understood.>

Let's quickly defeat them. If this fight lasts long, we will be the one in trouble.

---------------------------

I hope you guys liked it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.6K 931 74
In a new fantasy world, Rimuru Tempest, after reincarnation, finds an unexpected companion in the form of a cute, slime like himself. Together...
2.7K 77 7
After being killed by the true dragons rimuru is reincarnated again only to be isekai'd away to another world where he was summoned to fight demons a...
31.6K 512 25
This is the story of how a man got killed, reincarnated, became buddies with a cute little slime and became a force stronger than a Demon Lord and a...
156K 3.7K 17
This is the story of Rimuru Tempest, he was the strongest being that ever existed and the oldest. he was bored because he was the only one in the voi...