my alpha crush is my bodyguar...

Por aintATp

a #PhayuRain ABO au wherein - Rain Tangwai (o) once again caused ruckus in his P'Pai's bar, making his appa d... Más

author's note.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen. 🔞
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two. 🔞
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
author's note.

seven.

2.2K 100 4
Por aintATp

7am | Tangwai's Mansion

Third Person's Point of View

*alarm buzzes*

Rain woke up to the sound of his alarm clock going off. The omega groaned, clearly annoyed that his beauty rest got disturbed.

'Ugh! It's Monday again.' He sighed in his thoughts as he stretched his body, getting ready to take a shower. He noticed that all of his things were tidied up even though he didn't remember putting them away last night. Rain shrugged. 'Maybe P'Fan arranged them for me.'

The omega got out of his bed and looked at himself in the mirror. 'You got this, Rain! It's just 1 day out of 5! You will be able to have fun again after four days so suck it up for now!' He told himself as he slapped his face with both of his hands, trying to wake himself up.

He prepared a warm and relaxing bubble bath for himself which made him almost fall asleep in the tub. After half an hour, the omega decided to finish his bath and proceeded to choose an outfit for Monday.

Rain decided to wear his white button down longsleeve paired with his black slacks. Being the spoiled brat that he is, he didn't buy their school's uniform and picked what he wanted for his clothes. In his defense, what he chose to wear also looks the same as the school's boring uniform, but better. Plus, the guards and the faculty do not dare to question the omega as he is the future owner of the school. Yes, you read it right. The Tangwai family owns a lot of establishments and companies in Thailand, and Rain's current university is one of them.

Once done getting ready, the omega made his way downstairs. His eyes tried not so hard to look at his Appa and P'Pai's direction as he sees them eating in his peripheral vision. 'Hmph, how could they eat so peacefully after what happened last night? They really do not care about me anymore huh?' The omega thought, pouting in his mind. As he was about to step outside their house, he heard his Appa spoke. "No goodbye kisses for us, dear?"

'Ha, the audacity of this old man to ask for kisses from me after yelling at me last night.' Rain said in his mind as he rolled his eyes before walking towards the dining area. He leaned in to kiss his Appa's cheeks and walked towards the younger alpha to give him a kiss as well. His older brother just smiled at him while his Appa did the same.

"Bye." was the only thing that Rain said before stompingly made his way out of the house but was once again interrupted by his Dad. The omega turned around and gave him an irritated look which made the older alpha gulp.

"Raindrop, eat first before going to school. You won't be able to focus in class with an empty stomach." His Dad said, voice nothing like how he was last night. 'Oh so he could speak softly now, huh?' Rain thought, once again stomping his feet as he walked towards the table.

"I'm not hung— *stomach growls*" Rain flushed angrily as his stomach betrayed him. The two alphas tried their best to hold their laughter as the omega was sending them sharp glares on their seats. Rain grabbed a waffle and put some whipped cream on top of it before making his way outside again. This time, no alpha interrupted him.

As soon as the omega was out of ear shot, both the alphas bursted into laughter as they remembered what happened a while ago. They find it so funny that Rain was betrayed by his own stomach and was a pouting mess a while ago, looking like an angry kitten.

"Hahaha, our Raindrop is truly something!" Laughed Prapai, hands in his stomach.

"I know, son. He's such a little kid. My son is so cute!" The older alpha chuckled.

Their laughter then died down after a few seconds. The  older alpha suddenly turned to Prapai as he asked, "Oh Pai, before I even forget, what time will Phayu be here?"

"He won't be going straight here, Pa. He told me that he will pick up Rain today from his uni. That cold guy also said that he wants to surprise Rain and have an alone time with him for a moment before being introduced as his bodyguard. He still hasn't say sorry to our Raindrop." Answered Pai, scrolling down on his phone.

The older alpha just gave him a small nod in response. "Well then, I'll see you guys later. I will be going to work now." Their Dad stood up from the dining table, leaving Prapai alone.

The younger alpha just nodded in response before going back to scrolling on his social media accounts. A few minutes later, he decided to leave their house as well and make his way to his company.

🌧

9am | Siam University

Rain arrived at the university at 9am. He just finished eating the waffle that he grabbed a while ago and made his way towards their room, not caring if he's running. He's already late because of the traffic, ruining his mood for the day.

As he was running on the school grounds, he accidentally bumped into someone muscular, causing him to fall on his butt. 'Ugh, can this day get any worse!?' Irittated, he looked up on the man whom he bumped into and was awestruck with the other's face. Rain felt lost in the other's eyes for a second before shaking his head aggressively. 'No, Rain! Focus! That man is not your P'Phayu!' He said to himself as he tried to get up on his own but wasn't able to. The latter quickly grabbed Rain in his armpits like he was a child and helped him stood up. The omega dusted off his pants and grabbed his things from the ground.

"So? Aren't you gonna say sorry to me, Mister?!" Sassed Rain, but was responded by a soft chuckle by the other.
"Excuse me?! Is something funny!?" He said, getting more irritated as time passed by. He's now 20 minutes late in their first subject and he knows he will be getting an earful from their professor even though he's the school owner's son.

Before answering, the alpha's hand reached towards Rain's face and wiped off the whipped cream off of the omega's lips. Rain blushed at the sudden action and because of embarrassment. 'Stupid, Rain! You still have a whipped cream on your lips!' He thought as he closed his eyes shut, not wanting to meet the alpha's eyes.

"There, all gone. Now your pretty face is clean again." Said the alpha, earning an eyebrow raise from Rain.

"Thank you. But still, you haven't said sorry for bumping into me!" The omega rolled his eyes, eyeing the alpha from head to toe. 'Well, he's not that bad. He looks decent but P'Phayu's still more gorgeous. His height, maybe a little taller than Phi, but Phi can still dominate him hehe. His body, hmm, not bad huh? He obviousl—' Rain's thoughts were cut off by a finger snap in front of him.

"I'm sorry that I bumped into you a while ago but that doesn't give you the right to judge me from head to toe, you know?" Said the alpha, making Rain blush again. 'Omo! Did I judge him without even knowing!? So embarrassing Rain!' Rain just mouthed him a small 'sorry' before sneakily ran passed the alpha, making the latter chuckle.

'Cute.' was the only thing that passed the alpha's mind as he watched the pretty omega ran like a scared kitten.

Unbeknownst to them, a pair of yellow glowing eyes were watching the whole interaction, clearly unhappy with what happened.

After a while of running, Rain finally reached their room, panting hardly. 'Fuck it! If only I hadn't bumped into that stupid alpha, I wouldn't be panting like this!' Rain thought as he fixed himself first before entering the room. "Sawasdee khap, Ajarn. I'm sorry I'm late, there had been an incident a while ago, causing me to run late." Rain explained, hoping that she'll let him off the hook this time.

The omega felt relieved as he saw a look of approval from their teacher. As soon as he sat down, his best friend, Sky whispered to him curiously. "Ai'Rain! What happened? Do you know what time it is?"

Rain just rolled his eyes at him before whispering back, "I bumped into someone a while ago! Ugh, my butt still hurts from falling. He talked to me for a while before I was able to escape from him which made me late for 30 minutes!"

The other omega just shook his head at him disapprovingly before bringing back his focus to the lesson. Meanwhile Rain, he daydreamed about what happened from a while ago, not listening to their professor for a whole hour.

After an hour of boring classes (according to Rain), the bell finally rang. They bid their professor goodbye and the omega slumped back to his seat, not wanting to leave.

"Ai'Rain, come on. Let's go to the cafeteria now." Said Sky as he tapped the omega's shoulders. A disgruntled sigh was heard from Rain as he looked up to his friend.

"Carry me, Ai'Skyyy~ I'm too lazy to go downstairs~" Pleaded the smaller omega, earning a slap on his back from the other.

"What are you, five!? Come on now, Rain! We still have two hours of vacant time before our next subject. It will be boring to stay here in our room for two whole hours!" Sky scolded Rain as if he was his mother. The blonde haired omega had no choice but to oblige or else he won't be hearing the end of it.

Both the omegas made their way to the school cafeteria. Eyes were glued on them as they find a place to sit in. Ever since Rain started going to the university, every student has known him due to the fact that he was the university owner's son. Feeling uncomfortable, both omegas decided to eat at a nearby cafè instead or they wouldn't be able to eat peacefully because of the prying eyes of some students.

Once outside, they walked towards the cafè while chitchatting about some stuff. Rain told Sky about the incident that happened the other night and the taller omega got angry at the same stupid beta who sexually assaulted his best friend. The younger omega tried to calm him down and before they even know it, they have already reached the cafè.

Rain and Sky chose to sit on the chairs which are beside the glass window. Once settled down, both of them were given a menu by the waitress.

"What will you have, Sky~~~?" Asked Rain, looking at the menu in front of him.

"Hmm, let's see. Oh, here! I'll have their Aglio e Olio and an Iced Mocha Latte with whipped cream. How about you, Rain?" Sky asked. 'Aow, I'm reminded of the incident a while ago! Hmph, stupid Rain! How could you forget to wipe your lips after eating whipped cream!' Rain mentally scolded himself, reactions evident on his face. The taller omega was confused. "Earth to Rain? Hello?"

"O-oh, yeah. Okay! What was it again?" Rain scratched his head as he received an annoyed look from Sky.

"Next time you listen to me attentively, okay? As I have said, I will have the Aglio e Olio pasta and an Iced Mocha Latte with whipped cream. You got it?" The omega repeated as Rain registered his words in his mind. The smaller omega just have him a nod in response before walking towards the counter.

"Welcome to Coffee, Maybe. What can I get started for you today?" Greeted the cashier with a smile.

"We'll have the Aglio e Olio pasta and Carbonara. Then, for the drinks, one large Iced Mocha Latte and a medium-sized Caramel Macchiato. Both with whipped, please." Said Rain as the cashier punched their order.

"That would be 750 THB, Sir." Rain handed his Appa's black card to the cashier to which she swiped and their payment was made. The lady gave him the receipt and told him to wait for their order to be served.

As Rain was walking back to their seat, looking down at his phone, he once again bumped into a muscular body, causing him to fall on his butt.

The omega looked up to the other and his eyes widened before shouting, "You!"

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

226K 8.7K 58
"Let me go!!! I don't sleep with anyone except my future alpha! " yelled the omega fiercely staring into the eyes of the alpha. . . . . "Do you...
72K 3K 37
What will happen if phayu and rain accidentally meet in a convenience store and fall in love at first sight and can't live without each other. This s...
76.7K 3.2K 31
Alpha Omega version of Payu Rain Payu looses his boyfriend due to some incurable disease and he goes into depression and comes back strong concentra...
61.5K 2.6K 31
Story will be based on "Enemies to lovers" Rain and Payu both are spoilt rich brats They both flirts with every one And so many instances makes Rai...